Me and My Grandma Pt. 06: MOM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally opened the door, and she pushed it with her back and stepped in the house.

She threw her shoes away once she was in, and for my surprise she took off her dress, and dropped it on the floor.

She turned to face me with her almost naked body and said,

"What happened to you lover boy, didn't you see me naked before, at least this time I wear something."

I looked at her thin tiny thong and said with husky voice,

"You look hotter with this thong than being naked,"

She laughed erotically and said,

"Well if you prefer it, I will not take it off,"

I stepped I towards her with hungry eyes and she didn't move away.

I pulled her body towards me and she inhaled erotically, then I leaned to kiss her lips when she release her body from me, and said,

"Not so soon Mr Lover boy, Ouuff my feet is killing me,"

She moved slowly to the living room, and I followed her staring at her hot round ass.

She sat on an arm chair extending her legs and said,

"Can you foot massage me?!"

I stared at her bare full massive breasts with my hungry eyes, then I took off my jacket, my shirt and my trousers, the got on my knees in front of her.

I lifted her left leg to my bare chest and started massaging her foot.

She closed her eyes saying some soft moans.

I lifted the other leg to my chest and massaged both of her feet.

Then I lifted on foot to my mouth and started sucking her toes one by one, enjoying the nasty taste of the mud and dust that stuck in her foot when she was walking without her shoes.

One of my hands extended to massage her thighs while I was sucking her toes.

Her moans became louder and her breathes became higher while she was still closing her eyes.

I slipped one hand and pull my pantie down and released my dick.

I then lowered one of her legs slowly till I replaced it on my dick while I was still sucking her toes.

She opened her eyes and looked at my dick, and smiled with devious smile,

"Wow, Someone is feeling excited here."

She than closed her eyes again, and started moving her foot on my dick.

I lowered the other legs and placed it on my dick too, and she started immediately to give me a foot job.

I sat down on my ass and pulled my pantie down to my ankles, giving her more space to do her work.

I started to moan in pleasure and my dick started to pour pre-cum, my hands were caressing her legs softly.

She opened her eyes, looking at me at her feet and sighed, then said,

"It is getting late baby, I have to go to bed now."

I looked at her with surprised eyes and said,

"You will sleep now?!"

She stood on her feet and said,

"Yes baby, good might,"

And she turned to step away when I said,

"Why are you torturing me?!"

She stopped and looked at me over her shoulder and said,

"Torturing you? I'm not baby, I just need to sleep."

I stood on my feet and stopped between her and the stairs fully naked with my erected dick in the air.

"Is that how you treat me after revealing my love to you? I expected many things from you but not that, I expected crying, shouting, tears, even beating me, but teasing me like that then leaving,?!"

She looked at me with daring eyes and said,

"You insulted me by inviting me to one of your MILFs restaurant, and I had to return the favor,"

She than tried to move away, But I held her hand and looked at her in the eyes, saying with bitter tone.

"You want to spoil my best night in my life because of a mistake that I apologized about, you want this woman to win after all, I was a fool to invite you there, but is that the only thing you remember about this night."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said,

"I remember each tiny details of this night Mickey, but, but,"

She then burst in tears and collapsed on her knees.

I got immediately on my knees before her, and hugged her trembling body, While she was saying,

"Do you think I'm a naïve? Don't you think why you made this night to me and how you planned the end of it?"

I hugged her closer and she continued,

"And do you think I would object or reject you? I wanted this to happen as bad as you want, but."

She paused for a moment clearing her throat before saying with cracked voice,

"But I'm your mother, and if I submit to you, as I want badly to do, that will change everything in our lives."

I squeezed her body between my arms pulling her breasts against my chest and started kissing her nick softly.

Her body started to melt when she said,

"But I can't feel like a cheap slut when I submit myself to you, can't be like any other MILFs in your life, I'm your mother, and a mother-son relationship sho0uld not end in the bed."

I continued kissing her nick while her arms were wrapping my body when she continued,

"That's what my mind is telling me, but my body is saying different things, it was a battle between common sense and my body lust, and when my body started to win, you insulted me."

I stood at my feet and carried her easily from the floor, and she wrapped her legs around my waist instantly, looking at me in the eyes when I said,

"Insulted you?! How can you think of me like that? Should I explain myself to you? To my mother? The closest person to me, who knows me better than I know myself."

I kissed her softly on her lips before I continued,

"You will always have my love and my respect, I kept saying that all the night, even if you rejected my love."

I put her down on her feet and said with bitter tone,

"It is ok mom, I will respect your decision, but you will always have a space in my heart, and in my bed."

I than turned to move upstairs when she called me with cracked voice,

"Daddy,"

I turned to find her full naked, after she took off her thong,

"Won't you carry me to my bed as you used to do every night?!"

She said with blushed face.

I ran to her taking her in deep hug, my lips were kissing her checks, her nick her lips while she was breathing highly.

I then carried her between my arms and she relaxed her head on my chest and I took her to her bed room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time I placed mom on her royal size bed I was so horny, and frankly speaking exhausted too, it was very long day, but seeing mom naked and willing washed all my exhaustion over.

I placed mom naked body at the edge of her bed and then got on my knees before her, and she welcomed me by spreading her legs.

Although I was exhausted I wanted my first time with her to be memorial, and last forever, so I took her toes in my mouth and started sucking them one by one.

But as soon as I began sucking I found my face dragged to her pussy, I don't know why and I don't know how, it seemed like mom had a magnetic in her pussy that could pull all the attention.

I fought that gravity, but as soon as I move away, I found myself again on her pussy door.

Her pussy scent with different, I don't know how, but it smells more different than any other pussies, and that opinion is from an expert.

So it might be the scent that was always dragging me back there, or may be her recent well shaved vagina shape, I don't know exactly but I found my mouth there and couldn't move away.

I extended my tongue to started sucking her pussy, but again, something was strange about the taste.

As soon as I tasted her wet pussy juice I became an addicted to that taste.

When I began sucking, I was intended to give her as much pleasure as I can and may be also to make her pussy ready for my monster, but when I tasted her juice I forgot about that.

My mouth was cupping her pussy lips, wanted to sip her juice, my tongue was out of my mouth like a dog digging in her pussy slit to get as more juice as I can, it was nothing like munching pussies, no it was like a thirsty man in the desert and found water in deep hole, and as much as he sips the water he got more thirsty.

I pushed a finger then 2 fingers inside her to get more juice, and my other hand played in her clit to enhance the juice production, her pussy seemed to me like a fruit that should be blended to get it's juice.

I don't know how much time that took, may be a minute may be an hour I don't recall the time, I was lost in her taste, but her trembling legs, and her loud screams pushed me again to the reality, but I was soon rewarded by a gush of her juice in my mouth.

She was screaming and her body was quacking but I didn't give any attention to that, all my attention was for the river that I discovered in the desert.

I drank and sipped and swallowed each drop of her juice, but still I was thirsty.

"Daddy" a soft musical voice is calling me.

I raised my head to look at the naked beauty on the bed.

Before I reply I discovered that my 2 fingers are still inside her, and my mouth still cupping her pussy lips.

"Yes beautiful" I replied softly after reluctantly moving my mouth away of your fruit

"Come up her please," she said with her soft voice.

What's wrong with this woman?! Everything in her is different, even her voice was dragging me to obey her.

Am I exaggerating? Is that because of the thrill of being with her for the first time, or something else?

I lay on top of her body and, oh my god, what a hell is that feeling?!

When my naked flesh touches her nudity I felt like I throw myself in a hell, she was so soft, so hot, so beautiful, so everything in the world and in other world too.

She was closing her eyes biting her lower lip, with her both arms extended for me.

My mouth went directly to her lips; I was dying to taste her mouth saliva again.

My mouth was eating her lips, and my tongue was exploring each side of her mouth while my hands worked like million devils touching each part of her body.

I was licking sucking biting, caressing, pinching, holding, kissing, I was doing many verbs in the same time.

I know I should tell you about what she was doing or how she was feeling, but I was in another world, this woman was driving me crazy.

"Daddy please, have a merci on me, don't be so rough" she said begging.

He voice returned me to my common sense, so I stopped instantly looking at her, while I still on top of her.

"Did I hurt you?!" I said with a terrified voice, and then I continued "I'm so sorry mom".

She patted my back and said between her high breaths,

"Don't worry baby, I don't mind rough, but it is been a while since I was In that position."

I lifted my body from her a little bending on my both arms and said with cracked voice,

"I'm so sorry mom, but I got lost with your body, everything about you is driving me crazy, so please if I lost it again, bring me back to reality."

She raised her head and kissed me softly on my lips and said,

"I'm flattered baby, do whatever you want with my body." She said with her soft voice, and then she closed her eyes again and relaxed her head on the pillow and said, "I'm all yours daddy."

Oh fuck, she was keeping driving me nuts.

At that moment I realized that my dick was crying for attention, he was drenched in his pre-cum, and as hard as a piece of wood.

I lifted my body to be on my knees again between her long separated well shaved legs.

I pointed my weapon to the target and pushed it as slow as I can to penetrate her fortress.

As soon as my dick head touched her door she moaned in pleasure, still closing her eyes, biting her lips.

Is she a pillow princess? Will she leave all the hard work to me? I always hate this kind of women, but at that moment I loved them all, mom was submitting her body completely to me, she was under my will.

I though at that time that it is the most beautiful thing in the world that a woman trusts you and gives you all her keys to open whatever door she has or reveal whatever secret she hides.

By that time my dick was already inside her and what brought me to reality again was her soft voice saying, "Ouuf."

It was the cutest ouuf I ever heard, so I pushed another 2 inches inside her and I got my reward with another even cuter ouuuffff.

I held her ankles with my both hands and started moving my hips slowly back and forth, with slow rhythm, she was a butterfly, and I don't know how a man can fuck a butterfly.

I was pushing inside her with my subconscious, as I was lost in her pretty face, while I was doing the most forbidden thing between mother and son.

She inhaled suddenly and that when I discovered that my dick almost disappeared in her pussy.

Her eyes were still closed, her hands were clutching the bed sheets, and still she was biting her lower lip.

"Ohhh daddy, you are driving me crazy with your teasing" she said softly

Was I teasing her, I don't recall doing that to her, at that moment I forgot how to deal with a woman on the bed, what's wrong with this woman, or what's wrong with me, Mickey the sex god was losing his powers.

"Ouuff daddy, please," she said again

Does she want me to really fuck her? why can't she ask?! and why do I need her to ask?! Too many questions were in my head although that wasn't the right time or the right place.

I shook my head to get rid of that over thinking, and went to action.

I put her legs on my shoulders and started moving faster, her pussy was very tight, not as I expected, she was used by dad, and dad was a hung man like me,

"Ohhh, ouuuf daddy, give it to me please,"

I concentrated on action; I will not let that Witch voice to get me lost again.

So I began to push harder and faster, my dick was disappearing inside her and in a moment later he got on his full length before me.

I was really fucking her at that moment, and I got my reward

"ouuuf daddy, oouuhhh I'm coming, I'm coming for you daddy."

She was screaming, and her body was quacking while her legs were trembling and in a moment her juice was exploding out of her pussy.

Her juice, the word woke up my addiction again, so without any common sense I pulled out my dick out of her pussy, although she was still in her orgasm, and buried my face between her legs to receive my reward at the last drop.

She inhaled loudly when I pulled out but when she found my face between her legs she pulled my head closer to her pussy to enhance her orgasm.

Her massive orgasm was over, and so was her juice, although I was still thirsty.

I looked at her and she was smiling to me, still biting her lower lip.

This woman was torturing me, and hell my balls were burning, I wanted to cum so badly, but also I didn't want that to be over soon, I was losing my mind.

I lay on top of her again, pushing my dick inside her pussy while kissing her mouth.

My heavy weight was on top of her, my long thick dick was inside her and my mouth was eating her lips.

I moved my body up and down like crazy, while her arms wrapped around my back scratching it with her finger nails, it became a wild fucking instead of making love.

Our bodies sweat mixed together out both bodies moved in a wild rhythm, my high breaths washed over by her wild screams.

I kept fucking her like an animal for more than 5 minutes, my body was in a hell, my hips were burning of pain, and then it happened,

"Ohhh mom I'm coming, ooooh." I screamed.

"Give it to me baby, fill me with your seeds I want all of it," she screamed back.

My arms were under her body pulling her closer to me, my body was moving like crazy and suddenly I grunted loudly as my cum was exploding out of my dick.

I'm not exaggerating when I say, my cum exploded, because that what I was really feeling.

All my body muscles were stiffing, my heartbeats were as loud as a machine in a factory, my sweats were dropping over her body like rain, my screams was like an animal, it was an orgasm that I never had before.

And my woman rewarded me instantly as her body was moving hysterically, while she was giving me my third glass of juice at that night.

I kept fucking her to my last drop of cum, and then got between her legs to get my reward.

I didn't care at that moment that I was also drinking my own cum, but I only concentrated on quenching my thirst.

I licked her pussy clean of my cum and her juice, and sat there for a while panting trying to catch my breaths.

"Daddy, come up her," she called me with her Witch musical voice.

I struggled to come up to lie beside her.

When I saw her smiling flashed face I regretted every moment I stayed out of her, this woman belongs to me and me only.

I pulled her naked exhausting body to mine and hugged her closely.

"That was amazing daddy," she said softly.

I kissed her mouth softly, then stood on my feet to turn off the lights.

I turned the lights off then returned to her, I wanted to talk, I wanted to say many things to her, but instead I wrapped her body with my arms, while my lips cupped her lips till we bot fall asleep.

12