Me and My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Do you think... Do you think that we did it?"

Jennifer caressed her son's face with her hand and let out a small giggle. "Honey, I don't think we have to worry about that with the amount of cum you shot inside of my pussy."

Chad smiled back at her and gave her another deep kiss. "Our child... Mom... Can I see it?"

"See what sweetie?"

"I'm just curious, I never came like that before and I certainly never shot that much cum inside of you before."

She giggled again. "Sure, please help me up honey, I'm still a little woozy from that orgasm."

Chad slowly and tenderly helped his mother up, sitting her on the side of the table before kneeling down in front of her.

"Holy shit" said Chad as he witnessed his own thick cream seeping out of his mother's pussy. "I really did fill you up to the brim Mom!"

"Careful baby, I'm really sensitive after that... Wow Chad!" Jennifer was stunned at the amount of cum that her own son shot inside of her. "You weren't kidding!"

"Told you so... I really hoped it worked Mom, should we check it out with one of those fancy pregnancy devices?"

"I have a better idea honey, I will visit Judith in a couple of weeks at the hospital, then we can be certain that we both did it."

"Oh yes, you're right, Matthew's mom is a doctor... Wait, how do you know Matthew's mom?"

"I was in school with her honey, we went separate ways after that period. We are still keeping contact with each other through social media. I really want to get together again with her just like the old days so this will be a good time to begin."

"Guess I learn something new every day!"

Jennifer giggled once more. "Guess you do honey, but speaking of new, let's get this room spic and span before we go home. Could you hand me that box of tissues I prepared sweetie?"

"Tissues? Mom we need a mop for this mess!" Said Chad with a goofy smile, making his mother laugh again.

"Alright smart-ass, let's get going. Oh, and Chad?"

Chad looked up to her before he felt her lips on his own. "I love you so much"

"And I love you Mom." Spoke Chad softly before returning his own.

*****

A few weeks later.

"I can't thank you enough Judith, I'm so glad you could make place for me in your busy schedule."

"No problem Jen! I'm so happy to see you again after all this time. Why don't we go and do something together next week? I have a week off and I could use some relaxing time."

"Sure, why not? We have a lot of keeping up to do, so I will gladly accept your offer!"

"Great! Here, I will give you my phone number so we can discuss it in further details... Oh hey, another familiar face! Hi Chad!"

"Hello Ms. Caldwell, and hi Mom. So how did it go?"

"You can call me Judith sweetheart, no need for formalities. And to answer your question, the test went great and your mother is one-hundred percent positive. I hope you look forward to a little brother or sister!"

"Wow! Congratulations Mom!" Chad took his mother's hands into his and gave her a big kiss.

"Thank you darling, I'm so happy!"

Both looked deep in each other's eyes, only the two of them knowing that the baby was going to be theirs.

"Oh, by the way Ms. Cal-... Judith, Matthew asked me to leave you a message since he knew that I would be visiting. He asked me to tell you that he would be home early and that he looked forward to spend some 'relax' time with you, whatever that means."

Judith started blushing. "Oh my... Well, thank you Chad for telling me, that means that I have something to look forward too once I get home." She said with a nervous grin.

"Uh... Anyway, Jennifer, I think I will call you tonight if you have time. And, if you need any information or tips regarding your pregnancy then be surely to ask me."

"I will Judith, it has been a long time since I was pregnant and there has been changed so much. I will look forward to your call tonight, and again, thank you so much for your time. Now, shall we go Chad? We still have a lot to do at home."

"Sure Mom. Judith, thank you so much for taking care of Mom. Also, give my greetings to Matt and Steph when you see them later."

"I will honey. Now go and take care of your mother, she will need your help a lot from now on."

Chad and Jennifer held hands as they exited the hospital. "I will help you in more ways than she knows Mom..."

Jennifer gave her son a tight squeeze. "You will baby... You will."

*****

After a short time, they arrived at their home.

"Soooo mister... You told me that you will help Mommy with all her needs, didn't you?"

"I sure did Mom... Need some help with anything now?"

Jennifer giggled. "I think you know damn well what I need help with now."

"Judith is such a beautiful woman, isn't she sweetie? Another hot Mom."

"Uh... Well I can't deny that Mom, she is really pretty. Matthew is a lucky guy with a mom like that. But you are the only one for me Mom."

"You know... I think Matthew might be more than a little lucky, just like us..."

"No way Mom! You mean to say that Matthew also fucks his mom?"

"I sure do sweetheart; did you not see how she reacted after you told the message that Matthew had for her?"

"Mhm... Now that you mention it, she started blushing pretty hard and was a little lost for words. Matthew fucking his mom... Who would have guessed."

Jennifer giggled again. "Maybe I can talk more out of her later, but for now... Close your eyes sweetie, Mommy has a surprise for you."

Chad was excited already and did as his mother told him.

After a while he could hear his mother's voice. "You can open them now sweetie."

And so, he did, then his jaw dropped at the sight in front of him.

"Holy shit Mom! I did not expect anything like this!"

"Ooooh, I can see that my sweet boy likes his naughty mother's outfit."

"How could someone not like this Mom. You look amazing in that."

"I ordered it specially for you my dear, thinking that we had some celebrating to do."

"Well I agree Mom, and I think that we can surely celebrate in a way only we know."

Jennifer stood up and started walking seductively towards her son.

"Oh my, look at you baby, did Mommy excite you that much?"

"What did you expect, looking like that? God, I want you so bad Mom. I can't wait to fuck your tight little pussy again."

"And you will sweetie, we still got the whole afternoon to 'play' with each other."

"I hope you will be able to answer Judith's call later tonight, because there is no way that I will be relieved after doing it once Mom!"

"Good to hear that, because Mommy wants you in her for a long, long time baby. So, how about I help you with that monster."

Jennifer kneeled down in front of her son and wrapping her hands around his throbbing cock.

Jennifer gasped at the sight. "Wow baby! You are so hard, and look at all that precum oozing out."

"Oh Mom... Just you touching my cock feel so good. Please stroke me Mom!"

"Anything for you honey, Mommy is going to make you feel so good with every part of her body if needed."

She started stroking Chad's big cock with both her hands running up and down his shaft. Every few strokes she used one of her palms to spread the precum around his cockhead and shaft.

"Yes... So good... Keep going Mom, you know exactly how to get me off... Ugh!"

"Throb for me baby, show Mommy how much you like her soft hands running up and down on your big cock."

"Fuck... I want... Oh Mom, yes!"

"What is it sweetie, what do you want?"

"I want to... I want to fuck your tits Mom... Please!"

Jennifer giggled. "Sure baby, come over here and fuck Mommies big tits.

She laid down on the carpet while Chad straddled her upper body.

"Ooooh yes baby! That's it! Fuck my tits hard, tell how it is sweetie! Tell me!"

"It's... So tight and soft Mom, I love fucking your tits. Push them together more... Oh yes!"

"Fuck them harder, show Mommy how much you love her body, yesss, just like that!"

Chad trusted harder and harder into his mother's tit sandwich as she pushed them tighter around his cock, making only the head appear each time he trusted forward.

"Baby... I... I can't wait any longer, please fuck me! Mommy needs to cum on your fat cock!"

"Yes... Yes Mom, come here and ride me. Work yourself on my cock until you cum."

Now Chad laid back on the carpet as his mother positioned herself above his erect cock. She ran her wet pussy slit over his precum oozing cockhead a couple of times before slowly impaling herself onto her son's throbbing dick.

"Ooooh fuuuckkk baby!" Jennifer screamed as she felt her son's raging hard member enter and knocking against her cervix in one go.

"Shit Mom! So fucking tight... But you wanted to cum, right? Then cum for me!"

Chad started trusting hard into his mother, their bodies slapped together each time she came down onto him. Pussy juice and precum splattered around, soaking their lower bodies and the carpet under them.

"Yesss! Fuck meeee! Make Mommy cum baby! I love youuuu!"

"Fuck! So fucking tight! I can feel you sucking my cock vacuum inside Mom. So fucking good!"

"Oh my! It's coming baby! Mommy is going to cum! She is going to cum from her son's huge cock!"

"Do it! Do it Mom! Show me how you cum!"

And then it happened. Jennifer started shaking and bucking as her juice squirted out of her fully filled pussy. "CUMMMINGGGG!" She screamed as she experienced one of her biggest orgasms yet.

She then fell backward onto her son's chest and just laid there, breathing heavily while still shaking from her intense orgasm. Chad kissed her softly on the side of her neck. "You are amazing Mom, I love you." She took his hand and squeezed it tightly, she was too exhausted to speak but Chad knew what she meant with that. After a while he stood up while carrying his mom in his arms.

"Let me take you upstairs Mom, it has been a busy day for you. Guess we won't be fucking the full afternoon after all."

Jennifer held onto Chad tightly. "I'm... I'm sorry honey." She whispered softly.

"Don't apologize Mom, I can understand after everything today, especially after hearing the big news.

"Yes... A baby, our baby... I love you Chad, never leave me..."

"Mom, I will stay with you forever, not only as your son but also as your man."

"Forever... and... ever..." Were the last words Jennifer whispered before falling to sleep in her son's arms.

Chad looked at her for a while before he took her to their bedroom. He placed her onto the bed and cuddled up next to her before falling asleep as well. He then dreamed of himself, his mother and their child. He dreamed of his family.

*****

And that's it! I hope you all enjoyed yet another illustrated story. Please rate and comment if you would like to do so, and until next time!

But... before we go... A few bonus pictures as usual! The last one with a new character, you can probably guess who that will be after reading this story. She has gray hair so that should tell enough!

12