All Comments on 'Me and My Nephew'

by luisalovesitall

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Good story. Disappointed that his aunt was safe though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of an odd premise. Can't do his on-line work overseas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very silly, unrealistic, short story, you lost me at "Then I said, "For fucking sake, this is ridiculous. Let's just get fucking naked already.""

Don't we all do that over breakfast...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fully enjoyed this story and had no problems with the student staying in his home country (we do not know where his parents were going) or his aunt's language. There are people that simply cut to the chase when they want something. Besides, thus is errotic writting, not formal grammatically socially structured literature.

Glad they wasTed no time in getting it on AND appreciate that there is more to come.

Gave this a five ( 5 ) .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice story..I agree that it’s always hotter if the female adult in these stories (mother, aunt or whatever) is at least theoretically capable of getting pregnant, i.e., unsafe..I spent a summer with my aunt when I was 18. She was single and lived alone and actually wasn’t too careful about being modest in the presence of her young nephew. She was hurriedly leaving the bathroom for her bedroom and I encountered her wearing just tight jeans and a sexy black bra..something so special about a black bra..stayed in my room for a while after that and came really hard..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluisalovesitall@luisalovesitall
Female, between 45 & 55...nudist...Single woman looking for male & female friends, sex partners, helps if you're a nudist... I like to sun in the nude...mfm or FMF are the best...love golden showers and mother's milk. you must be clean, drug & disease free...may contact me via...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES