All Comments on 'Me & My Son's First Time'

by RandyforMum92

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

I enjoyed this, despite being quite a short tale. I hope you're going to expand this theme soon.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Heart warming story of love

Such a loving mother to understand her sons desires. Beautifully written making the reader feels as if he is her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Mom/son incest to me is so erotic. Please continue your true confessions

sswillowsswillowover 4 years ago
Please keep writing

Very hot. Keep writing and proofreading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

Too short and too unrealistic. The sex happens too fast and too easy. Needs more dialog too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rushed

You need to take it more slowly, mom/son sex is such a taboo thing that it only happens gradually like a jigsaw, pieces gradually falling into place.

I actually did a word count and after only 534 words, they were in the bedroom about to have sex. That's not how it happens and doesn't make a good story.

jasperspenjasperspenover 4 years ago
Rushed

You need to take it more slowly, Mom/Son sex is very taboo and only happens gradually like a jigsaw, the pieces gradually falling into place.

I did a word count and after only 534 words they were in her bedroom about to fuck, too fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Too short. Since you said this is your first story, you have room for improvement. If you want your readers to like and love your stories, you must get them interested. I look for dialogue and banter between the characters. This makes the story better and more realistic. The readers will be interested in the story as well as the sex parts. Be more descriptive and have more details. Also, a good build up is essential to a good story. Don't be afraid to try new styles of writing. You never know how your style will evolve. Thanks for your time and imagination.

bwmombwmomover 4 years ago
Looking forward to more

Hope to hear more of your tales.

RandyforMum92RandyforMum92over 4 years agoAuthor
My reply to your comments, Please read this.

This is only the first part of a series of about 20 parts.

I have not long joined this site. To the negative comment, I saw on this I ask, what have you written? I suspect not a lot. Anyway, this is just the start of a series of 20 parts. As my story goes on, it will be much more horny, hot and steamy. So enjoy if you like. My work is subject to my Copywrite. (C) Claire West. October 2019, none of my work may be used elsewhere without the written consent of me the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Wanna read more and hope he fucks you doggystyle and gets you pregnant.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Short and hot !!!! ^*!^*!^*!

You said this was part #1 of 20, PLEASE don't let us down ,most of us want it all.

It was an ok read. THANKS

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 4 years ago
Re: My reply to your comments, Please read this.

I guess if one doesn't write stories, they can make positive comments.

If one doesn't write stories, they can't criticize one.

I never played in the NFL, so I guess I can't critique a football game.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 4 years ago
A decent effort, but needs more.

As other have suggested, you don't spend enough time building up to the forbidden act between mother and son. For many of us, the slow burn between the two protagonists is central to a good erotic story. Other remarks about your writing---especially about your switch in tenses are well taken, too. That there's more to your story than you've posted so far doesn't change the fact that what we see in this first part is too short and includes too little build-up. And consider: More bad writing will not correct bad writing of the past.

What stories your critics may or may not have written isn't relevant, because what they have to say is about what you've written---and what they've said has been truthful, correct, and (which is unusual for this site) courteous. If you're going to write, you must get used to negative comments; we all get them. Some of them are well taken and some aren't. Many of them are phrased unpleasantly---but have something important to say anyway. Get used to it. Read them for what they have to say, and not for the way they say it.

Find a good editor---not just someone who says "Yeah, I'm an editor" but can provide no evidence of having done any good writing or any meaningful editing in the past. But whether you follow this advice or not, please keep writing. You will not improve unless you keep at it and pay attention to what people have to say about your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Keep writing ... I never liked someone editing a story I've written because if its' a true story the grammar might change. Whats said during the experience might not be grammatically correct. For example the word good might bet correct but it does not tell readers it was GUD ... meaning it was better than good ... or different cultures uses their own slang of how they were raise and the last time I look the internet is a mixture of races and cultures. WWW stands for World Wide Web not JIA ... Just In America. I learned that there are no mistakes when creating art. The only mistakes are those who interprets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Author: To quote Canibus

"You shouldnt always try to diss back, when "readers" keep tellin you your shit's whack!"

So, if you say a movie is bad, should the director snarl,

"And what movie have you directed? I suspect not many!"

Stupid fool! You are TNT, truly not talented! You need to stop attacking your readers and instead make a huge effort to step up your game Son! Really though!

lorencinolorencinoover 4 years ago
Literary virtue aside

Your story is fucking hot!

From a literary standpoint,

it's not really bad that it happens so fast

Because it's so hot my cock loves it

and fuck what my intellect wants to make of it

But why can't that quick descent into

taboo, carnal, incestuous surrender

to unbridled physical pleasure

not be a literary device all of its own.

This mother is so randy she just wants

to fuck her teenage son—

both have been wanting it for ages.

At 18, he is at the pinnacle of erectile fitness

Her old body holds a cunt that is stretched with childbirth

a cunt that pours its wanton lubricant

past her cunt lips and signaling

that it wants his hard cock

massaging the soft wet walls

of the passage he was born through

If she were young and tight

it would be over-stimulation and

over in no time but

that soft wet warmth drags over the super-sensitive skin

just below his crown ridge

and lifts his sensations relentlessly upwards

while his hardness thrills his mother's

aging love canal

and when this cock meets this cunt

the glide takes them both heavenward

relentlessly and slowly

though they speed up

it's not over quickly

the carnality grows into a blossoming tree

and they fuck to their hearts delight

until eventually a mutual orgasmic explosion

leaves both totally satisfied.

I got that from the story

I found it so hot, I never noticed tense irregularities

or unrealistic narrative;

It was a perfect fucking fuck,

cock and cunt, cunt and cock

in fleshy lubricated ecstasy

MarkutedMarkutedover 4 years ago
This is not erotica

This is just porn plain and simple, no idea behind it, no plot, no theme, no soul...nothing but porn, and all porn goes this way:

Protagonist is horny or male + co-protagonist is horny = they fuck even if it does not make sense.

Dear author, you should thank your commenters or take into account what they tell you or not even bother to acknowledge their opinions,but you don´t respond with a "what have you wrote?", that's just hurted ego, every creator is gonna have detractors.

I didn't liked your story and i hope you don't carry on with the 20 (boring am sure) parts (from an erotic POV), that said do as you please as am only one of many readers (there seems to be some people here that likes your style) just get in your mind that not everyone is gonna like it and many of us are going tell you why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The love for a son from his mother is truly an amazing love. If the love a mother gave her son could be given to everyone in this world the world would be a truly beautiful place for ALL to live.

When I think about a mother's love and then combine that thought with her son tasting the forbidden ambrosia that flowed from her, being inside her while sucking her toes, her eyes looking deeply into his as her nectar bathed his manhood in her passion..the only world I could give would be "Otherworldly."

I can feel the incestuous lightning slowly spread up my spine when a mother whispered in her son's ear..."I love you son, please your mother as none before."

Peace ✌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

superb and realistic.... congatulations

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Hot straight sex no filler. Nice and sexy read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mostly good. Could've done without the "precum".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I plan to read all the author has written. While I do I will weigh my opinion on the sex of RandyforMum92. It reads great because it is descriptive of how a son would want his mother, even if the point of view is the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
?

Tubes tied ruined the story for me. I'll pass

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Charming. There's really no reason for a healthy mother to go without sex when she has an adoring, loving adult son in the house. A young man has needs, and so does a middle aged woman. Hormonally they fit together like clockwork, and that only deepens the family bond. I imagine nothing cums close to the feeling of making love to the very source of existence, and I hope this charming mother continues to offer him that gift for a long time. I look forward to seeing how this story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Of all the incestuous genre the mother/son relationship seem to be the hottest of all family relationship.

I like to see a slow loving relationship develop between a set of lovers. And when it is the mother and her son, I like to see them take it easy and slow. Not sure why I feel like this, but it also gets super-hot when there is the chance of mom getting pregnant. I'm sure it is because even when the taboo of sex between mother and son.... making a baby is just that more taboo.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can you scrappy ass writers please stop using the word "mommy?" Yours is actually worse because you spent it "mummy." There's nothing sexy about making a man think about when his punishment was under 2 inches!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRandyforMum92@RandyforMum92
I am a real female, not a male pretending to be a female. I am very much into taboo. I have two sons, both are just over 18. (They are Twins.) I also have an adopted son. I have a very interesting life, I also have a lot of fun at home & maybe you can guess why. I am single ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES