My and My Wife's Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife fucks a stranger coz’ of my dumb mistakes
7.8k words
3.17
10.4k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I hope you are enjoying the series.

I encourage you to read the previous parts, because the following experience is in continuation with what had happened in the past. Your feedback is welcome and I will appreciate it.

Part 4

Shweta didn't feel guilty for sleeping with Sanjeev because she knew Sanjeev loved her and in her mind, Sanjeev deserved to fuck her. But maintaining an illicit affair outside her marriage is something she never wanted to sign up for. She refused to meet with Sanjeev after their first rendezvous. Sanjeev was frustrated and sad about Shweta's decision, but he respected it and didn't want to force Shweta.

In the last couple months, a series of events happened that were huge blows to Shweta's and mine relationship. I could have easily avoided them, but I hope you (the reader) listen to and learn from my mistakes.

Blow# 1

The following Thursday evening (after my fuck session with Shweta' mom, Usha), once Shweta and I got to bed, we immediately started kissing each other. Shweta wanted to make up to me for sleeping with Sanjeev, and I wanted to make up to her for fucking her mom. I laid on the bed and asked Shweta to take all her clothes off. Shweta got up, got naked, and lied down next to me. Looking at how perfect her body was, I could not justify why I slept with her mom. When you have a 10, why would you settle for less.

We kissed for a couple of minutes, then I slid down on the bed to suck her nipples. Shweta moaned. I was sucking her nipples a bit too hard today, as if I wanted to get the milk out of them. Shweta was also not holding back today. She was trying to put her entire boob in my mouth. I licked her boobs for a good 3 minutes, and then I pushed her shoulder to make her lay straight on her back. I then slid down to lick her pussy.

As my mouth reached Shweta's pussy mound, I realized that it was impossible to kiss the actual skin because of her pubic hair. She had never shaved her cunt. Shweta has long hair that pretty much covers her entire back and almost reaches her butt. Naturally, her pussy hair was extremely dense. I started licking her pussy hair anyway. Shweta had never tried oral, so she moved her hands to cover her pussy lips. With a bit of force, I removed her hands.

"Not there," said Shweta

"Please, don't stop me," I begged

She listened, and removed her hands away from her pussy. I rubbed my tongue on her pubic hair for a couple minutes. I felt a sensation on my tongue that I had experienced when I rubbed my tongue with a hard towel. I wanted to tell Shweta to shampoo her pubic area, so that at least her pubic hair is softer. I was making her pubic hair wet, but Shweta was definitely not aroused. I decided to carry on, and lifted my mouth to see her pussy lips. They are beautiful, swollen, and much thicker than her mom's. Her pussy lips were closed pretty tightly. I moved my finger to feel her skin there. I could not help myself but compare the softness of her pussy lips with her mom'. Her mom's pussy lips were way more softer and delicate than Shweta'. I kissed her pussy lips, to which Shweta said again, "No, please don't"

I didn't listen to her, and tried to lick her anyway, but she turned her body sideways.

"Please don't, I am not comfortable, I cannot enjoy it" she repeated.

I turned her body again, and separated her legs apart. I then started massaging her pussy lips. At first, she just stayed there. I made sure that my touch was very light, then I saw some response. She moaned too, "mm, mmm,". I inserted my index finger inside her pussy lips. I now knew that there was a brown piece of flesh inside, that I am supposed to flick. Shweta' moaning had increased.

I knew after fucking Usha that I could last longer and satisfy Shweta, and I was 99% sure that I was ejaculating prematurely because of Shweta's extremely tight cunt. I wanted to expand it a bit, so that her pussy walls do not grip onto my dick too tight. The only way I could think of expanding her pussy was to put something wider inside. The only solution that came to my mind is to spread it with my fingers and eventually put my full palm inside her. I decided to give it a try.

I moved my fingers down, I moved my face down, and my nose was now right in front of her beautiful cunt. I had been fucking it, but had never seen it from so close. I used my index finger and thumb to spread her glory hole. It was all pink inside. I was not sure if I should lick it, so I started inserting my index finger inside. That is when I heard Shweta moan for the first time that night. I pushed it a bit more, and Shweta said 'Oww'. I made circular motions with my index finger and started pushing it in. In under a minute, my index finger was all in, I was touching her insides. Shweta's moaning was quiet and consistent. I pulled my index finger, and when pushing it in, I added my middle finger too. I was not sure about it and was thinking that it may hurt Shweta. To my surprise, both fingers just glided in. I finger fucked her pussy for a couple minutes, then I added my third finger. Shweta' moaning was now getting a bit louder and faster. I was moving my fingers at a slow speed.

Shweta added, "Faster, please, faster"

I switched the gear right away, and started moving my fingers a bit faster. I also added my pinky to the mix. Now my right thumb was staying at her entrance, and all other fingers were going in and out.

"Aaa, ooooh, aaa, aaa....," moaned Shweta

Then I added my Thumb, and heard Shweta, "Aaaa, push it in, all the way in, faster"

All my fingers in my right hand were sliding in and out of her tight pussy, I was pushing them in until my knuckles hit her cunt. I also kept changing the finger position, I kept all of them lined next to each other, then I pressed my four fingers against the thumb, and pushed them in.

Shweta folded her knees a bit, then spreading her legs more, she moved her right hand to my hand that was fingering her. She then moved my hand faster and told me in a frustrating tone, "I SAID, DO IT FASTER".

I started moving my hand faster, I was now doing so for about 4 minutes, and my hand was starting to hurt. Just about then, a stream of liquid erupted from her cunt.

Shweta screamed, "aaa, oh my god, oh my god..", she raised her upper body up, to look at her squirting cunt. I stopped fingering, and removed my hand. She immediately started massaging her pussy lips. She also moved her legs up, and had folded her knees. In a very short time, few more jet streams erupted out of her and she had a massive orgasm. Her entire body was shivering and jerking. I could see the bed sheet right under her ass was now soaking wet.

I was in awe. Sanjeev knew that it was called squirting, but for me, I had no idea what was happening. But I became extremely aroused looking at Shweta touching her cunt and how she had masturbated herself. Shweta was still recovering from her orgasm, but I could not control it. I ejaculated.

After Shweta recovered from her orgasm, she asked me, "Fuck me now, please"

But I felt useless, "I am sorry, this was too much for me. I, I could not control" I said. I stood up on my knees to show my limp dick with cum still hanging on its tip.

Shweta, "Oh,"

I could tell that I was leaving her unsatisfied, but had no strength left in me to do anything. I lied down next to her and immediately fell asleep. Shweta could not fall asleep and was thinking of the incredible sex with Sanjeev. With Sanjeev, she had cummed and squirted a couple times, and the fucking session had actually started after that. But her husband could not handle her first squirt.

Blow# 2

I was trying to find a way on how to tell Shweta to shave her pussy, but I did not want to offend her or tell her in any way where I had seen the shaved pussy. I knew that even if I say that I saw it in porn movies, she would not be too happy.

On a Saturday, when she was at school. I decided to take the lead. I shaved my pubic hair with a razor for the first time in my life. I bought a new blade, and it took about 45 minutes. After I was done, I put the razor aside, and decided to shower. While in my shower, I put my dick between my legs, and it appeared to look like a shaved pussy. I was extremely aroused to see myself in that position. I loosened my legs, and my dick sprang up like a spring. I pushed it between my legs again, slightly at an angle to make it look like a pussy, and then squeezed my legs even harder on my dick. I ejaculated big time!

I always have a clean shave, short hair, and I also don't have any chest hair. During those days, I had gained some weight since marriage. I had a bit of a tummy and one could say that I had small man boobs too.

When Shweta returned at around 6:30pm that evening, once we got to our bed, I told her that I had a surprise. I got naked and put a bed sheet over me. I asked her to take her clothes off and get inside the sheet. As soon as she got in, I kissed her lips, and then I moved her right hand to my dick. She touched the soft skin above my dick, and her eyes widened, she immediately pulled her hand away.

"Do you like it?" I asked

She moved her head in yes, but didn't say anything.

I kissed her, kissed her boobs, went down to lick her legs, and penetrated her. But as usual, I could only last 2 minutes tops. I apologized to her, told her that she is so beautiful and that is why I am unable to last longer. She smiled, but it was just another day for her to go to bed unsatisfied.

I got up to pee before I went to sleep. She was still lying down naked and had taken a bed sheet over her. When I returned from the restroom, I was naked. She stared at my body.

"What are you thinking?" I asked

"Next time, don't shave it down there, Its, its," she replied

"What? Say it, you don't have to think twice when talking to me," I said

"Sorry, but it looks feminine, very unmanly," she replied

I was dumbfounded. I defended myself and said, "But this looks so clean and I like it this way"

She didn't reply. In her mind, she was thinking of Sanjeev, his chest full of hair, and his muscular body with no fat. She remembered how Sanjeev's pubic area was hitting her pubic area when Sanjeev fucked her a couple weeks ago,.

Blow# 3

Nowadays, the milk is delivered in plastic bags that are left outside your residence. But when I lived in India, a milkman would arrive everyday at a set time. My wife would open the door, and the milkman had a measuring cup to measure and give a liter every couple days. Our milkman was probably in his early 50s. He was short. Shweta is 5'5", and the milkman was probably 5'4". He seemed to be a very muscular guy. Thanks to all that exercise with milking cows, carrying and lifting 10-20 liters of milk all around the town, climbing steps to deliver milk from one building to another.

He knew that Shweta lived alone on weekdays. It could have been a coincidence, because his behavior towards Shweta started changing in the weeks when Shweta was judging me.

One day, he arrived in the morning, and rang the bell. Shweta had just woken up, she was wearing a t-shirt and pajamas. She never wore undergarments at nighttime. Shweta took an empty container to get milk, she opened the door, was holding the container with both his hands, and moved it in front of the milkman, so that he could pour milk in it. The guy took the container from Shweta's hand, but while doing so, he first put both his hands on top of Shweta's hands, rubbed her hands for a quick second, and then slid his hands to the edges of the container, so that he could hold it.

Shweta was shocked, she looked at the guy, and the milkman stared into her eyes and then lowered his gaze.

While staring at Shweta's breast, he asked, "How much?"

Shweta was now taken back with his staring, and she kept her arm over her shirt.

She somehow managed to say, "One uh one liter".

The milkman then put the container on the floor, poured the milk, and got up. When Shweta bent down to pick up the container, she could feel the milkman watching her ass.

Shweta immediately went inside, and bolted the door. She was shivering.

A couple days later, when the milkman arrived in the morning, Shweta didn't open the door, and asked him to come on the weekend, so that I am also at home. When Shweta and I met on the weekend, Shweta shared about this incident, and I rejected her concerns saying that she is overthinking, it was most likely an accident. Shweta was visibly upset hearing my response, but she didn't respond. 15 minutes later, Shweta went to the terrace, and called Sanjeev. She shared her concern, Sanjeev on the other hand was pissed, and asked her to not worry about it. He is going to take care of it.

The milkman was expected to arrive on Sunday morning. She was concerned, but then she saw Sanjeev's motorcycle parked outside. She was wondering what he was doing here. Shweta looked around, and she saw Sanjeev holding the milkman by his shirt collar and yelling at him. She was so happy to see it. 5 minutes later, when the milkman rang the doorbell, she opened it with confidence. The milkman didn't make eye contact, poured the milk, and ran away as soon as he could.

She texted Sanjeev, "Thank you, and added a heart icon", then she thought about it for a few seconds, and edited her text to just say "Thank you" and texted it.

"You are welcome anytime. Let me know if he or anyone else dares to bother you again.", Sanjeev's text said.

She hugged her cell phone, trying to touch her phone's screen to her chest.

After a few seconds, she sent a heart icon to Sanjeev.

She returned inside to see me enjoying my tea, and looked at me in disgust. But she didn't say anything. Just walked away.

Blow# 4

My mom was highly critical of Shweta. Shweta always expected me to defend her, but I kept myself neutral and didn't take sides. Once Shweta got so frustrated that she said, "for once, be man enough to stand for your wife."

I ignored her comment because I assumed that Shweta is just angry.

Sanjeev did try to maintain friendship with Shweta. One day Sanjeev called Shweta, and asked her to talk to his mom. His mom seemed to be very fond of Shweta. Sanjeev's mom also gifted Shweta a new saree. Sanjeev wanted to come drop it off, but Shweta knew that any face to face interaction has a high chance to turn into a fucking session. So she asked Sanjeev to drop off the gifts outside her apartment. Sanjeev did so. When Shweta opened the Saree, it had the price tag of 40K rupees (it's a lot of money in India) and a note saying "For our dream daughter-in-law. Our home and heart will always be waiting for you - Sanjeev's mom."

Shweta was overjoyed to read her note. She also felt sad about her relationship with my mom. Not defending her against my mom was probably my biggest mistake.

Blow# 6

Me caring for Shweta's boobs and not mauling them was also seen as my weakness. If you remember, I wanted to play with them and enjoy them, but I did not want to ruin their perfect shape and appearance. Sanjeev had squeezed Shweta's boobs to a point where they were hurting the next day. Apparently this was another alpha thing that Sanjeev had done which I didn't.

Blow# 5

Shweta's best friend is Madhavi. They have known each other since childhood. Madhavi is single and they hide nothing from each other.

The following week (since Blow# 4), they met for dinner at a restaurant. I was in Mumbai for work. Madhavi also knew about Sanjeev and that Sanjeev had fucked Shweta once. Shweta shared with Madhu about how Shweta can't stop comparing the two men.

Madhavi asked, "So, who is winning?"

"Of course, Sanjeev!", Shweta replied instantly

"I am worried about you," said Madhavi.

"Why? I am not sleeping with him anymore," replied Shweta

"But I am not sure about Venkat. Things seem a bit odd to me. He can't last, he has a small dick, doesn't know how to use it, he can't defend me inside and outside, so, what else to expect?" said Shweta looking into Madhavi's eyes for an answer.

"Maybe he is one of those submissive guys, you know?" said Madhavi

"What do you mean?" Shweta asked

"Well, you know, there are alpha males, then there is your average male, and then there are people who love taking orders and love being dominated."

So, in your case, Sanjeev would be the average male, and that leaves Venkat in the 3rd category," explained Madhavi

"I think Venkat fits the average man definition, no?" asked Shweta

Madhavi replied, "No, he doesn't, he is anything but an average Indian man. You know, how Indian men want to fuck non-stop, and do everything they can to please their bride," explained Madhavi

"Isn't Sanjeev an alpha though?", asked Shweta

"Well, he backed out when you asked him to stop, right? Alphas take whatever they want and whenever they want," replied Madhavi

"So, what should I do?", asked Shweta. She looked helpless.

"Let us see how much of a man Venkat really is" Madhavi replied

"How?" Shweta asked

"Try to put something in his ass the next time you are having sex with him, and see how he responds," Madhavi replied casually as if it was not a big deal at all.

"Based on the way you describe Sanjeev, he would not let anyone near his ass. He seems to be into kicking butts.", Madhavi said

"Definitely! Sanjeev would never tolerate any such nonsense," Shweta replied with confidence.

"But what would it really tell us about Venkat? I don't think too much of him anyway. Do I really need to test him more" asked Shweta

"Well, do you want to know if Venkat still has a chance or not? If Venkat lets you and enjoys it, then you know that he will never be the man you want to be with. You cannot expect much from him for the rest of your life. Then you can decide if you want to dump him for good," Madhavi seemed extremely confident with her thoughts. Shweta was convinced right away.

Shweta waited for my return and she was extremely worried about the outcome. On Saturday, when we got to bed, she came and sat over me naked. I sucked her nipples like a child. I then pushed her waist so that she could sit on my dick. But she stopped me, she said that she wants to massage my back.

This was definitely new to me. I agreed to it and I lied on my stomach. She ran naked into the bathroom and got some moisturizing cream. I loved how her tits and ass bounced when she returned.

Shweta massaged my back for a few minutes, and then she put cream on my legs. Her hands then moved between my thighs and caught my balls. I was in heaven. She massaged my balls and then moved her fingers towards my ass crack. She gently brushed her fingers against my ass hole. I moaned. In response, I lifted my ass up a little.

She was worried now, and already knew the outcome of her test. She still wanted to be sure. She put her finger against my ass hole and pushed it. I lifted my ass once again and asked her to put some more cream there so that it is well lubricated. I also moved my hand to my back, held her pinky, signaling her to try it with her pinky. I was just enjoying our kinky sex session and was very excited about what we were trying that night. Shweta tried to put her pinky inside my asshole, but she was moving it very slowly. So I raised my ass up to get more of her finger inside. Half of her pinky was in, and I jerked. I ejaculated and while cumming, I moved my ass as if I was being fucked doggy style. Then I just collapsed onto the bed.

I was enjoying one of the best moments of my life and I had no idea that Shweta was heartbroken and embarrassed seeing me. I went to bed right away. She texted Madhavi, "He loved it. I put it all in."

Madhavi sent a shocked smiley icon where the yellow icon has his mouth all open.

Shweta now thought about whether Sanjeev would also enjoy fingering his ass. Maybe it's a fetish that men enjoy. But she knew that to try it on Sanjeev will also mean that he will fuck her again.