My and My Wife's Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cell phone buzzed, she turned to see a text from Madhavi's, "Do you want me to try?"

"Try what?" asked Shweta

"You know..." replied Madhavi

"?" replied Shweta

"Do you want me to fuck him?" Madhavi texted

"Fuck who?" texted Shweta

"Fuck your husband! We are talking about him, right? You have doubts about him being a real man," Madhavi replied

A shiver ran through Shweta's body. After a couple minutes, She texted, "Let me think about it."

Now, it was Madhavi' turn, she was not expecting Shweta to even consider her proposal. A shiver now ran through her body too. Madhavi could feel a bit of moisture building inside her panties.

After a couple minutes, Shweta texted, "What do you get out of it?"

Madhavi typed, "A chance to sleep with a decent family man," she thought about it for a second, and erased her text.

"Best case: a below average fuck to prove further that you can fuck Sanjeev every night", Madhavi replied. Madhavi was very surprised why she did not send the original text.

"Do I want to fuck Venkat?" Madhavi asked herself.

To her surprise, her reply to her own thoughts was, "Why not, the guy is being loyal to his wife who is fucking around."

----

The following week, Shweta and Madhavi decided to go visit a Temple. When they reached, the prayers had just started. During the prayers, the visitors sing along too.

Shweta could hear all the men singing, but one voice was way louder than the others. This guy was standing in the front, and Shweta could not see him at first because of the crowd. He was not a priest, but was one of the devotees and was singing the prayer the loudest and seemed full of energy. Shweta loved his loud voice and was impressed by him taking such a lead in front of the large crowd.

After the prayers ended, the crowd dispersed. Shweta told Madhavi that she wanted to see who this guy was. At the very end, they saw this young guy probably in his late 20s or early 30s, almost the same height as Shweta, maybe 5'6", puffed up, broad jaw, broad chest, and a confident smile. He noticed Shweta looking at him. He walked towards Shweta, and introduced himself as Atul. He shook Shweta's hand, and they both kept their grip a bit too long after the original handshake.

Madhavi was surprised. She told Shweta that she will head out and get her scooter ready. Shweta and Atul talked for a couple minutes. In the meantime, Madhavi brought her scooter outside the temple. Shweta came to Madhavi, and said,

"He has invited me home, can you follow him and drop me off there. You can pick me up in 30 minutes.

"Are you sure? You don't know this guy," Madhavi was concerned.

"Sanjeev is out of town. I can't tell you what is going on down there between my legs. It is either him or that ugly milkman. I can no longer control what is going on with me," Shweta replied. She looked desperate and vulnerable.

"Okay, you go, just be safe," Madhavi replied with love. She was feeling sad for Shweta' state of mind.

Shweta sat behind her on her scooter. They rode for 5 minutes, and Madhavi dropped her off in front of an old 3 story building. Atul had already parked his motorcycle, and he walked to Madhavi. He pointed out to an apartment on the 2nd floor and shared that he lives with his aunt.

"See you in about 30 minutes," Shweta said. Atul and Shweta walked inside the building.

They reached his apartment, he unlocked and opened the door. They were both greeted by Atul' aunt. His aunt seemed very happy to see Shweta and she started praising how beautiful Shweta is. She started thanking god for finally meeting Atul's bride. Shweta was confused. Atul corrected her aunt and told her that Shweta is just a friend and she is already married. His aunt seemed very disappointed.

"So, who are you married to, where is he from? What is your last name?" Atul' aunt asked

"We met in college, and he is from x state, our last name is y" Shweta replied

(I have not changed mine and my wife' name here. People in my caste and state, usually do not name their kids "Venkat". I am afraid that disclosing my last name and state could eventually lead someone to recognize and identify me in person)

India is a country of castes and religions. Atul' mom quickly guessed my caste and asked Shweta to confirm. Shweta shook her head in yes.

"That explains why you are here. These guys are useless in bed," Shweta was shocked to hear how accurate Atul' mom was.

"How do you know? I mean are you just guessing all this?" asked Shweta

"I have dated a guy from that caste. He seemed nice, but terrible in bed. I could not have lived my life with a guy who is terrible in bed," her aunt replied.

Atul was smiling listening to all this. Shweta was surprised to know that her experience is not unique and other females have experienced it too. She was also surprised to learn that the sex issue is widespread to an entire caste of people.

Atul then told his aunt that Shweta and him will be in his room. He held Shweta's hand, and pulled her to his room and locked the door. Shweta was wondering what his aunt would think.

Shweta noticed that it was a tiny 2 room apartment. The living room was divided into 3 sections - on the corner was a small kitchen, in the middle had an old couch with a small tv in front, and all the way to the wall was a single bed. Shweta guessed that the single bed is most probably for Atul' aunt. The room that Atul and Shweta were in, was way smaller. There was no bed. Couple mattresses were on the floor and it had an attached bathroom.

Shweta was questioning what she is really doing here. "Have I become so desperate that I just found a random guy and now I am at a place which I would have never known that it existed".

"What are you thinking?" asked Atul

Shweta looked at Atul and was surprised to see that he had already removed his t-shirt and pants. As she was staring at him, he pushed his underwear down. Shweta immediately forgot about her thoughts, and got lost in admiring this young man's body. Atul had light brown skin, he had curly hair, broad shoulders, she could see his biceps raised, and looking at his chest, she could tell that he works out regularly. He had dense pubic hair, like hers, and a 5" dick which was all erect and pointing towards her. Atul' dick was almost the same size as mine, but I am 6'. Atul is 5'6", which made his 5 inches dick look bigger or at least in proportion to his height.

"It's wider than Sanjeev's, but Sanjeev's is longer," Shweta thought. Then she was surprised at herself comparing Atul and Sanjeev, and not comparing Atul and her husband.

Shweta' eyes then admired Atul's well toned and hairy thighs. Then Shweta looked at some medals and framed certificates on the wall. One was from a gym, another was from some bodybuilding tournament. She had guessed it right, Atul does work out regularly.

Atul walked to Shweta and smiled. He pulled her over the thin mattresses that were lying on the floor. He then removed her dupatta (scarf that Indian women wear to put one more layer of clothing over their breasts). Atul pushed her shoulders down, signaling her to sit on her knees. Shweta obeyed. Her face was now right in front of Atul' dick. It looked bigger and with all the veins, it also appeared strong. Atul moved forward a bit, and the tip of his dick touched Shweta's lips. Shweta' hands moved up to hold this beautiful dick, she squeezed it with her left hand, and then her right hand. Then she held it with both her hands and started kissing the front and sides of his dick. She was not licking it, just kissing. Atul was expecting a blowjob and was confused. He then grabbed Shweta at the back of her head, and lined up his dick in front of her mouth.

"Looks like your useless hubby is not a good teacher. This is not to kiss. Lick it and then put it in your mouth," said Atul

Shweta moved her head back, and then looked into Atul's eyes, Atul shook his head telling her to start, and she shook her head to acknowledge his command. She started licking his dick. She moved her tongue from the tip to the back and back to the tip. Atul was holding her head with one hand, and moved his other hand to move his dick up. He then guided Shweta' head to his balls. Shweta guessed that he wanted her to lick his balls. She immediately went to work. After licking his balls for a few seconds, she felt the urge to put his balls in her mouth. She opened mouth wide, and took his entire scrotum in her mouth. While in her mouth, her tongue went to work. Atul moaned for the first time. Shweta felt proud of herself.

Atul then moved her head back, to get his testicles out her mouth, He used his left hand to hold his dick, and rubbed his dick on Shweta's lips. After a few seconds of rubbing, Atul slowly pushed his entire dick inside her mouth. Shweta' eyes widened. Atul then started moving his dick in and out of her mouth.

At first he kept Shweta' head still, and was moving his body to slide his dick in and out of her mouth. After a few seconds, he stopped moving and started moving Shweta' head with both his hands.

"Close your lips tight," He said to Shweta.

Shweta immediately sealed her lips around his dick. Atul now started moaning everytime his dick went into Shweta's mouth.

There was an almirah kept in the room and a mirror was attached to its door. Shweta saw her reflection in the mirror with Atul's dick in her mouth, and her sitting on her knees. She could not believe that it was her and what she was doing. But she could feel wetness in her pussy, and she wanted to do everything to please this man.

While she was in her thoughts, Atul took his dick out, and made Shweta stand up. He lifted her kurta, moved his hand to the front of her salwar, untied it, and started pulling it down. Shweta's hands automatically went down to hold her salwar, but Atul hurried up and used a bit of force to pull both her salwar and panties down to her ankles. As soon as Shweta's hands slipped away from her Salwar, she moved her hands up to cover her face.

Atul held her hands and moved them down. Her eyes were still closed and she turned her head to the side. Atul held her chin and moved her head straight to face her.

"We are just starting. I know what you want," said Atul. Then he pushed her shoulders down.

Shweta was surprised, she thought that he probably wants her to suck his dick again. But then Atul bent down to guide her to be on her fours. Atul now went behind her. Shweta knew that he could see her ass and her pussy partially. Atul pushed her knees away from each other, so as to get a clear view of her pussy. It looked beautiful. Her pussy lips looked swollen in anticipation of a good fuck. Atul then sat on his knees, and touched her pussy from behind. Shweta's body jerked, and moved forward. Atul then started pinching her pussy lips with his index finger and thumb. Shweta started moaning.

"Aaah, aaah, aaah, aaah," Shweta moaned.

Atul then moved his dick closer to Shweta's pussy and started rubbing the tip of her dick on her pussy. Shweta knew what was touching her cunt. She was going wild.

"Ohhh, aaah, aaah, please, please," said Shweta. Now she was trying to push her pussy into his dick. She wanted it inside.

Atul wanted to tease her more. He did not push it inside, and kept rubbing her dick on her pussy lips. He pressed his dick a bit, to put some more pressure.

"Aaaah, please, please," said Shweta

"Do you want me to?" asked Atul. He wanted Shweta to invite him

"Yes, go ahead. Put it in," Shweta said in a begging tone

"But it is not mine. Are you sure?" asked Atul in a teasing manner.

"It's yours right now. Please do it," Shweta said. This time her tone was a bit commanding.

Atul started pushing his dick inside her cunt

"Aaaah, oh god, oh god, aaah," moaned Shweta

Atul pushed a bit more, and then a bit more. Shweta could feel her pussy stretching. Whatever space was available in her cunt, was filled to its fullest.

Just then Atul pulled his dick out all the way. Shweta's head immediately turned to ask him what happened. But before she could say anything, Atul rammed his entire dick inside her. Shweta screamed, "Aaah, it hurts, go slow"

Atul ignored her words, he pulled his dick out and slammed it again with full force. He then started repeating it over and over again.

"Aaaah, aaaah, hiiiiii, aaaa, again, aaaah, again, aaaah, harder, aaa aaa aaaah, harder," Shweta' moans were getting louder. She was still on her fours, then suddenly, she raised her hands, moved her upper body to balance on her knees, and collapsed on the mattresses.

Atul felt a huge spray on his dick, and then as Shweta collapsed on the bed, his dick came out of her pussy. Shweta was trembling, her orgasm was still going on. Atul lay down next to her, and gave her a hug to help her body calm down. Shweta' body was still shivering. She embraced Atul and dug her face between his neck and shoulder.

After about five minutes, Shweta came to her senses. She lifted her head up. Atul then started kissing her lips. Shweta kept her lips tights. She had to control herself from taking her tongue out. In her subconscious state, she was still thinking of saving her tongue for Sanjeev. She was again wondering why she keeps thinking of Sanjeev and not her husband.

Atul then broke the kiss. He then got up, moved Shweta to get her in a sitting position, and started pulling her Kurta up. Shweta' kurta was tight, she stood up, and with some struggle pulled her Kurta over her head. She was now standing in her bra. She immediately sat down on the mattress. Atul quickly unclasped her bra and pulled her bra away. Shweta's hands moved to cover her breast. She was thinking that Atul would try to push her hands away to get to her tits, but instead, Atul pushed her body down. He moved between her legs, pushed her knees up, lined up his dick against her pussy, and inserted his dick in one push. He started moving in and out again.

"Mm, mm, mmmm, mm," Shweta started moaning again.

She was still hiding her boobs, but her fingers were getting more relaxed and slowly her fingers were spreading away from each other. In between her fingers, Atul could partially see the light brown areola and nipples. Atul increased his pace and started fucking her harder.

"Mm, aah, aah, aah, aah, harder, aah," Shweta moaned

She was lifting her legs higher and moving her knees closer to her chest, so that Atul could penetrate her deeper. Then she decided to pull her knees with her hands. She removed her hands from her boobs and pulled her knees closer to her chest.

This was the first time Atul had seen her tits. And they were marvelous. The fuck train had to stop immediately. He pushed his dick in, left it in there, and moved his mouth to suck on her nipples. Shweta could see Atul going crazy. She could also see that like me (her husband), Atul was also trying to put both her boobs in his mouth at the same time. But they were too big to fit. He then focused on one boob. He squeezed it hard.

"Aaaah, it hurts, not so hard," screamed Shweta

Atul was busy licking her lobes. Shweta' hands moved down to his butt. She tapped his butts to signal him to continue fucking her. Atul understood it right away. He began moving his hip. This was the first time Shweta's boobs and pussy were being assaulted at the same time. Within a minute, Shweta had another orgasm, and her pussy started squirting more liquid than the first time.

"Ayeeee, aaah, oh, oh, oh my god," moaned Shweta. She tried to push Atul away, so that she could turn and get a break from this fucking.

But Atul didn't move and he did not slow down. He kept ramming into her.

Atul then started kissing her neck and licking her ear. 30 seconds in, Shweta had her 3rd orgasm. Atul slowed down for about 30 seconds so that she could recover. As soon as Shweta' breathing became normal, he started fucking her again.

Shweta' pussy had become very sensitive, and it was starting to hurt.

"Can you please stop for 5 minutes? Please", Shweta begged

Atul slowed down and pulled his dick out of her pussy. Shweta immediately turned to the opposite site, held both her legs close, and moved her hands between her knees. She was exhausted.

"I will get you some water," said Atul. He got up and went out of his room.

"Is she okay?" Shweta could hear Atul's aunt. She could not hear Atul' response, but heard Atul come into the bedroom.

Atul tapped on her shoulder and offered her water.

Shweta sat up, drank some water, looked at Atul' erect dick, and drank some more water. Then she looked at the clock. It was 9pm. They have been fucking for the last 40 minutes.

"How long do you last?" Shweta asked

Atul smiled, "I am not sure. I can go on for a couple hours"

"Couple hours?" Shweta asked in surprise. Then she added, "Could I make up some other day?"

"Sure, but how about 30 more minutes?" Atul replied

"Let me call my friend and ask her to pick me up after 30 minutes," Shweta replied

Atul was happy to hear her reply. Shweta seemed like a nice girl, and he was enjoying her company. Atul hoped to meet her again and that is why he did not push her too much.

"Hi, can you pick me up in 30 mins?" Atul could hear Shweta talk on her cell.

"Yes, I am still here. Same place," Shweta then hung up the call.

Atul guided Shweta to sit on his dick. Shweta climbed up on top of him. She lifted herself, lined up her pussy over his dick, and then tried to sit on his dick. To her surprise, it was standing like an erect pole. She knew that if she let her weight fall on his dick, it would probably just stay erect, and rip through her pussy.

She took her time and after about a minute or 90 seconds, she could feel his dick deep into her pussy. Shweta started moving her upper body. Atul smiled looking at her amateur moves. Shweta saw him smile and said, "Hey, I am trying this for the first time. Don't make fun"

Atul laughed. "You know, you are really pretty and probably the most innocent girl I have ever met," said Atul

"Am I innocent? I am a married woman, and I chose to be fucked by a stranger whom I met an hour ago: I am cheating on my husband who is working hard in Mumbai. All this because I cannot control myself," replied Shweta

"Well, I don't judge. I have had my fair share of women. All I can say is you are the prettiest of them all. And you are the most naive." said Atul

Shweta smiled and was glad to hear that Atul was not judging her.

"How old are you?" Shweta asked

"24." replied Atul

Shweta felt guilty for having sex with a younger guy. Marriage with a younger guy is a big taboo in India. A husband or boyfriend is always expected to be older than the girl. She was not sure whether to feel bad or proud of being with a younger guy.

Just then Atul then started moving his pelvis up and down. Shweta was now bouncing up and down his dick. Shweta's pussy started squirting right away. Atul could feel his balls, and thighs getting wet. Shweta looked straight into Atul' eyes, and after staring at him for a few seconds, she bent down, and started kissing his lips. Atul could feel that it was more than lust. He hugged Shweta, and moved his dick faster. He could hear Shweta breathing hard. Her hug, her breathing, her kissing, her pussy squirting, it was too much happening at the same time. He could not control anymore, he grunted, and started ejaculating inside Shweta. Shweta felt a jet stream spraying inside her pussy. Most of his cum started coming out right away, flowing down from her pussy, on his balls, on his thighs, and then onto the mattress.

They laid there for a few minutes. Finally, Shweta moved her one leg up to move away from her riding position. Atul' limp dick came out of her pussy right away. Shweta looked at the mattress, and saw a lot of thick white cum. It was thick enough to not be absorbed by the mattress. She wanted to touch it, so she pretended to balance and put her hand over the cum. Then she wiped her hand on the mattress. Shweta looked at her watch, and realized that Madhavi would be here soon.