My and My Wife's Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for everything!", Shweta said. Atul's eyes were closed. He didn't respond. Shweta got up, and searched for her panty. It was lying over the side of the mattress. She turned around. Atul opened his eyes and saw her naked ass for a couple seconds before it was covered by her panty. Shweta then turned around to look for her bra. She saw her salwar first, and grabbed it. She quickly wore her Salwar, and then looked around for her bra. She noticed Atul looking at her, and her hands instantly went to cover her boobs. She could see Atul smiling, but she didn't look at him. After about 20 seconds, Shweta saw her bra next to the pillow. She turned around, and started wearing it. Atul could see her white lobes from the sides. She then wore her Kurta and put her dupatta over her neck.

She then walked out of her room. As soon as she came out, she noticed that the aunt was lying down on her single bed, facing away from her. Atul's aunt looked asleep. Without saying anything, Shweta left the apartment. She took the stairs and got down to the street. Madhavi was already there.

"Are you okay?" asked Madhavi

"It was the best fuck ever, but I feel like a whore," replied Shweta.

"Did the guy pay you?" asked Madhavi

"NOOO," replied Shweta.

Then you are not a whore. You are a beautiful girl who got a bit unlucky in finding a husband. You are doing nothing wrong. Listening to our needs and taking care of them is the least we owe to ourselves. If anything, it is your impotent husband's fault that you have to search for sex outside.

"He is not impotent," Shweta was not sure why she was now defending me. Perhaps it was the guilt of sleeping with 2 men.

She sat behind Madhavi's scooter, and they rode towards home.