All Comments on 'Me and Patti Anne'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
WEll, you said it...

You're stupid, you're an idiot, and you're a sucker.

As well as that, you lowered your standards with that story and it ended up boring.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
well damn

JPB did a dude with balls - good read. love that standard line "just different" - good read. 5

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 11 years ago
Yawn

What was the point of all that? Had no real story line. Read like a teenager and his exploits. You've done some great ones. This is not one of them, by a long shot.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Different

From your usual formula of the husband ending up back with the cheating wife after all. Reads like a tongue-in-cheek take on StangStrar's revenge stories. Pretty good in any case.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FLY FOR FREE

brings baggage home, TK U MLJ LV NV

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The dude cerainly does have his trouble with women.

Maybe he should start looking in a different place for women, and perhaps he'll find an honest woman.

Thanks for the read

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
ANOTHER stupid man story YAWN

The entire premise of the story centers run the idea that he could trust our account on Patti Anne's explanation of why she lied the seat and shit on him the WHOLE time while they were dating .

Then suddenly she shows up at of the blue and says I made a big mistake hand for some reason he decides that Patti Anne MUST be telling the truth. He knows that she was at one point a scheming lying pathological cunt.

Yet without any proof that your characters change in any way whatsoever... he accepts her story at face value . Amazingly it blows up in his face.

Golly

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 11 years ago
Thanks

Just a fun read. Poor guy just couldn't get a break for a keeper - BUT, he sure gets a lot of good and sexy woman!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Maturation vs Repetition

This jet mechanic keeps having essentially the same year, year after year. He doesn't mature and try to improve his chances for happiness, just keeps on repeating that year! He's still getting to dip his dipstick on a variable schedule, but that will start to evaporate like a contrail. (Just like if he were faithfully married?)

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing BOB!.

deadonedeadoneover 11 years ago
Fool me once

But fool myself repeatedly? The guy is beyond stupid. He keeps chasing the same group of sluts and then wounders why they dump him. He never looks for a more 9 to 5 job or even move to days? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

As pappy would say if you play in the pig pen expect to get shit on.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
An ad for a date web site

I thought same, he would be better to look for a mate on a date web site with writting in his ad "I would like to be Dad with 2 my own DNA test proof babies".

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Wheeeee

What a hoot.......I wonder who will come back next......I think this guys is playing with less than a full deck.......or maybe he really knows what it's all about.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
Rehashing mixture of multiple of author's own stories

JPB writes very interesting stories a lot of times. This wasn't one of those times. This is a hodge podge of several of his own stories and very poorly done as well.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Damn whaler

give the dude a break. fuck the man has posted 716 stories and poems. how many have you posted. that is a lot of writing and stories since his first posting in 2003 and he is going to use some ideas over again. hell there are only 7 basic plot lines, so nothing is new. did you know that holmes always gets his man and solves the crime? going to bitch about that too? lighten up. hate his story or the characters but with over 700 submissions some duplication is to be expected.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Lot of Fun

He certainly had an interesting time of it. The story left me wondering what was the final destiny of the two little girls...

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 FROM THE FRYING PAN TO THE FIRE

and he's still a glutton for pain and punishment. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So he's just going from one stupid cunt to another and back again?

Is he smart enough to be an aircraft mechanic? Doesn't seem so. And I hope he sent the pictures to Jim's wife. Just to share his joy! Sorry, but this guy was just too stupid to make this an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IT DON'T WORK

The "I love you and was just fucking him line" has been done to distraction. Sorry, it no longer works in this or other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This guy is an idiot.

After telling his slut wife he's worried about a disease, he fucks her again, anyway???

Then he falls into bed with a woman that's engaged to another man then he gets back together with another woman with a questionable sexual history. He must like playing Russian Roulette. Idiot.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Check out Bob's First

Its a dangler and there is no Landing Strip. But its obviously Bob. 15 years ago I would have dropped 5 * if I had heard of this site. Today probably a 4. I went with 2003 Bob. Not every Tomasina, Desdemona and Harriett waxed the beave back then, dial up modems and buffered porn ruled the web and my address was a hotmail account. 700+ offerings later JPB is truly a legend. I would take his class.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
So they’d been married now 5 years. The twins were 3+ when they got back together.

So the twins, Roberta and Rachel, are ~8years old.

I AM NOT saying Patti and Bob should stay together - at all. For crying out loud, cheating the entire 5 year marriage is unforgivable. But there is no mention of the twins. They’ve been with Bob more than half their lives, and as far as the story is concerned it’s like *poof* no kids. I assume he loves them, and them him.

Of course divorce, but SOMETHING needs to be said about the kids.

Oh, and Tina still working at the club/bar after 5+ years? In any decent sized town some of the fastest job turnover rates I know are in the food service industry, unless they are somehow deeply vested in the business. Now, if it turns out Tina is now 20% owner...? Or at least a manager of some sort now? Else, it’s not a credible twist to the story.

Elsewise, a typical good JPB story. I’m wavering between 3 and 4 stars here.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD OF STUPID AND WHIPPED

but Bobby Boy takes the cake for being a glutton, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

Well where is the rest?.Without follow this is a nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And he thinks Patti is stupid?

One of the reasons he throws her out is his fear of diseases. Yet he goes right ahead and fucks all of her holes, without protection, and thinks nothing of it? THAT is the definition of stupidity. And then he compounds his stupidity by going after Tina? He needs to either move to another facility and start his life over, or change the places he hangs out. Bad ending Bob, BAD!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Don't you just love whore stories

????

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Not sure why Patti left her husband. She uprooted her kids, downgraded her lifestyle, but continued to give almost the same privileges to her ex (with all the risks that entailed), all because she was carrying a torch for his dong? Might as well have done that in relative luxury.

shalpa64shalpa64over 3 years ago

Damn, some people really never learn...

Sorry, but he deserves what he gets, including the STDs. And on that note, bitching at the soon to be EX for exposing him to STDs and then fucking her again makes him even more stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One thing you can always rely on with a JPB story is all the main characters being morons.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

OK, stupid, idiot, sucker. When will you ever learn?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

I think JPB, when he was younger and wasn't writing old geezer stories, was too much into dating bar maids and similar easy women so his female characters are always semi-retarded.

It is amazing how many things he keeps on repeating all the time like "she stood there only in her heels" or "my ass is only for you" or "I am red blooded and I could not refuse" or "my cock went instantly(!) hard" or "she would never give me he ass" ... and so on. And what is this with ass obsession? Hidden homosexual? What is so exciting to get your dick coated in shit?

The rest of you really believe that women drop in front of a big dick immediately and start blowing them? Do you get hard-ons on moments notice?

This level of juvenile stuff is in 90% of JPB stories, it just looks like so moronic that I wonder about the IQ of the author who needs to drivel this repeatedly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As stupid as most of JPB stories. So a moment ago he told her didn't want to play Russian roulette with his life and the next he was fucking her!! No wonder she cheated on him for five years, your MC is not very bright.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 2 years ago
Yawn

One might almost think you have a “story generator” program that you simply pop in a few names, a career or two and out pops a JPB story, just like the others.

Just_WordsJust_Words12 months ago

I liked it, but how stupid does he need to be to have sex with her right after talking about the risk of disease?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9039 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories