Me? In Charge?

Story Info
Girl takes control, somewhat apprehensively.
2.6k words
4.11
8.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the door open, and my heart skips a beat. I know it's you that just walked through the back door. As your footsteps draw closer and closer to my bedroom, my heartbeat speeds up, and as you walk through the door, my breath catches in my throat. It never ceases to amaze me how even after all this time, I still get butterflies around you. Today, though, it's worse than normal. Not only do I have butterflies, but I'm nervous as hell. I'm determined to push myself out of my comfort zone, which I have not done in a very, very long time.

As you walk through the door, my eyes meet yours, and, as nervous as I am, I can't help but smile. For just a second, the butterflies make me forget my nervousness. As our eyes meet, you smile, kicking my butterflies into high gear, and reminding me how badly I always seem to crave your touch. With that reminder though, the nervousness comes crashing back. I take a deep breath. It's not about me this time. It's about what you want...and what you've asked for. If I'm about pleasing you, then that's reason enough... Or at least, that's what I tell myself.

Refusing to let my inner turmoil show, I oh-so-slightly square my shoulders, and look up at you. "You should close the door behind you," I say as you fully enter the room. You raise your eyebrows, knowing it's usually up to you as to whether the door is closed or not, but you do as I suggest. You slide your shoes off, and climb onto the bed next to me. Before you even really get settled, I reach over, and pull you in for a kiss. As soon as our lips meet, I part my lips, reaching out with my tongue to trace your lips. Instantly, you open your mouth, and your tongue invades my mouth. As soon as it does, I meet your tongue with mine. I kiss you eagerly, pouring every ounce of how much I've missed you into my kiss.

You kiss me back with a hunger that matches mine. I lay down, pulling you with me. You reach up in an attempt to slide my lingerie out of your way, but before you can, I catch your hand. Intertwining my fingers with yours, I pull your hand back down to my side, and place it on my hip. I let go of your hand, and gently push your shoulder, silently urging you to lay back. For a second, you resist, not quite sure what I want. Pretty quickly though, you give into the pressure on your shoulder, and roll to lay on your back. Without breaking the contact of my lips of yours, our tongues still tangling with each other, I curl around you, pressing tightly against the length of your body. No sooner than you get comfortable on your back, do you reach around me, pulling me even tighter to you. I stiffen just slightly as you do this, causing my nipples to press into the side of your chest. The pressure of your arm almost pushes me on top of you. As I finally land on top of you, I relax and I melt into you.

Moving one leg to each side of your body, I put one hand on either side of your head. I straighten my arms slightly, pulling back from you by a fraction of an inch. Your lips follow mine as I pull back, causing me to smile. Usually, it's me following you, as you pull away. I pause, then pull back another fraction of an inch. Looking down at you, my smile changes just a bit, and you know I'm telling you just how bad I crave you. Then, lowering my head, I kiss you deeply one more time, and sit up.

I reach down to your waist, and grab the hem of your shirt. I slowly inch it up, urging you to sit up slightly, as I slide it up and over your head. Tossing it gently aside, I bend down to kiss you again. This time, it's just a quick peck on the lips. I quickly pull back a little, and drop my head further, placing my lips on your neck. I kiss the hollow at the base of your neck, followed by a light nip. The sharp intake of your breath tells me I've found a weak spot. I sit back, smiling down at you. "What?" you ask, looking up at me.

"Nothing," I reply, placing one hand on each of your shoulders, smiling down at you. As I bend down to nip at your neck once more, I run my hands down your arms, and intertwine my fingers with yours again. I slowly move your arms, pulling them upwards. Your arms land above your head, our fingers still intertwined. I push on your hands, straightening my arms, allowing me to sit up, while slightly leaning forward, leaving pressure on our intertwined hands. You attempt to move your arms to your sides, but I haven't let go. The pressure of my weight from leaning forward while I sit there keeps your arms pinned.

You look up at me, not quite sure what to think. You're in no way worried about what's happening, but it's not my normal behavior. You're curious. Curious as to what's gotten into me and, even more than that, curious as to what I have planned next. I laugh, knowing what's going through your mind, but refusing to satisfy your curiosity.

As I bend down to kiss you again, I shift my body, and I can feel your cock straining against your jeans. As I kiss you slowly, leisurely almost, I start to grind against you just as slowly. Moving my hips in small circles, I press a little harder, and move a little faster. I feel you try to lift your arms, and I slow my grinding and press your hands into the pillow above your head. I pull my head back, just enough to shake my head. "What?" you ask again, this time knowing the answer.

"Don't move your hands," I say, as I lean back, and release your hands. You start to move your arms, but I grab your hands, and put them back. I tried to appear stern as I say, "I said, don't!" I know I failed miserably at looking stern, and I crack a smile. You laugh, but leave your hands where I left them. I inch down, moving so I'm sitting just above your knees, dragging my hands from yours, to your shoulders, down your chest, and to the waist of your pants.

As soon as my hands reach your waist, I hook a finger from each hand beneath your belt and waistband. Tracing the waist of your pants, I watch you. I see and feel your intake of breath every time I hit a sensitive area. The twitch of your body, as you react to my touch. Knowing that I'm the cause of that reaction, that it's me you want, helps to start to calm my nerves.

My hands meet at the center of your waist, and I make short work of unfastening your belt, and unbuttoning your pants. I slide my hands from your waist to your thighs, massaging slightly, then working my way back to the waist band of your pants. I grab the zipper of your pants with one hand, and with the other, I slowly cover your cock through your jeans. I unzip your jeans, gently massaging your cock as I do. As soon as the zipper is all the way down, I pull your jeans back, and reach in to grab your cock. Gently, I wrap my hand around you, and pull you free of your jeans.

As soon as you spring free, I bend down, taking your cock into my mouth. I wrap my lips around the tip, and slide my mouth downward. You can't focus on anything but the feel of my tongue ring sliding down your length, until the feel of the tip of your cock being engulfed in my throat takes over. I keep going, taking every inch of you into my mouth, until you are buried deep in my throat, my nose pressed against your pelvis. I pause, and attempt to swallow. The feeling of my throat muscles squeezing your cock drives you crazy, and you moan. I do it again, and then once more, loving the response it elicits from you.

I pull back slowly, playing my tongue ring over your cock as I do. I take a breath, and swallow your cock again. I repeat this over and over, moving a little faster each time. In and out of my throat you slide, bringing you closer and closer to the edge each time. Just when you think you can't take any more, I bury you in my throat and pause, swallowing to caress your cock in my throat, but otherwise not moving. I look up at you, and can see in your eyes how crazy I'm making you. I swallow one more time, and you can't take it. The feeling of my throat squeezing you, and the look in my eyes, drives you to the brink. Before I can push you over the edge though, you take matters into your own hands.

Just as it's clicking in my head that you've left your arms above your head, you move one hand. You reach down, and tangle your fingers in my hair. As I start to pull back to tell you to put your hand back, I feel your grip on my hair tighten. Instantly, I feel my pussy contract in anticipation. I swallow again, and you moan. Your grip on my hair tightens a little more, and this time, it's my turn to moan. The feeling of the vibrations of my throat are almost more than you can take. Instantly, you use your grip on my hair to pull me up, forcing me to release your cock from my throat. You continue to pull, and I shift my weight. You pull me until my mouth meets yours, and I'm stretched out on top of you. As our lips meet, your tongue invades my mouth.

Your hand forcefully holds my head in place, but I slide my knees up until I'm kneeling over you. I can't help but grind against you, the feeling of your tongue raping my mouth making me desperate for more. You smile, feeling exactly how wet I am, as I grind my clit against your cock. You pull back on my hair, breaking the contact of my mouth on yours. I whimper, but before I can think enough to try to re-establish contact, you shift beneath me. As our eyes meet, the tip of your cock perfectly aligns, and you push into me with one smooth, forceful motion. The look in my eyes, the quick intake of my breath, the contractions of my pussy around your cock, tell you exactly how perfect your timing was.

You push into me until you can't go any further, and pause for a split second. That second is all I need. I shake my head to loosen your grip, and reach up and grab your wrist. As I use one hand to take your hand from my hair and intertwine my fingers with yours, I slide my other hand from your shoulder down your arm to that hand, and intertwine those fingers as well. As soon as I've got both your hands in mine, I pin both of your arms above your head again. You smile up at me, and shift your hips, pulling out of me slightly. Before I can even react though, you're moving again, pushing back into me. I moan, squeezing your cock while you're buried in me, reveling at how perfectly you fit.

Now, it's my turn to smile. I shift my weight, moving so my knees are bent as far as they go, placing my feet over your thighs, leaving my knees on the bed on either side of you. I tighten my grip on your hands, and lean onto them a bit more. This effectively pins you to the bed, making it so you can't move. I can see the surprise in your eyes, as you take a second to evaluate the position I've got you in. I take advantage of the second it's taking you to process it, and start to move. Just a fraction of an inch to start, slowly increasing my movements and speed, all the while keeping you pinned to the bed, never breaking eye contact.

Watching your eyes, I can see the effect I'm having on you. As soon as I see your need for me in your eyes, my nervousness fades even more, and my need and desire for you take over. I stop thinking, and just act and react. I slide up and down on your cock, faster and faster, rotating my hips at the same time, driving us both crazy. Your breath keeps catching, and between that and the look in your eyes, I know I've got you close to the edge.

I slow my movements, not quite ready for it to end. As my movements slow to almost non-existent, you make a sound that is almost a whimper. That sound and the look in your eyes, coupled with knowing that I'm the reason behind both, drives out the last bit of nervousness I felt. I keep my hips rotating, as I lean down to kiss you. Immediately, your lips part, and our tongues meet. You can feel my desperation for you in my kiss. I break contact, trailing kisses down your jaw, to the hollow of your neck. Still rotating my hips, I nip at the base of your neck, trying to calm myself down.

You take advantage of the slightly unbalanced position I'm in, and attempt to let go of my hands. You shift, trying to move your arms from above your head. I sit up, putting pressure back on your arms, pinning you back in place. Our eyes meet, and I smile down at you. As tempting as it is to let you take control, it wasn't the plan for the night. I do, however, move my feet off your thighs, placing them on the bed next to you, allowing you some movement.

I slowly start to move up and down on your cock again, moving up and down a little more each time. When I'm finally at the point that just your tip is inside me, I pause. Before I can decide what to do next though, you take matters into your own hands. You move your hips, slamming into me. I gasp, and immediately you feel my muscles clamp down on your cock. You repeat the motion, over and over. You can tell I'm close to the edge, and try again to move your arms. This time, you succeed. As soon as your hands are free, you grab my hips, and start to move me in time with your hips.

After only a few more thrusts, you know that I'm right at the edge. You let go with one of your hands, and reach up and grab the back of my neck. You pull me down, and our mouths meet. Your tongue invades my mouth moving in time with the thrusts of your hips. I can't take it. My breath catches, and I cum, hard. The feeling of every muscle in my body clamping down on you turns out to be too much for you, and it pushes you over the edge.

As I collapse on top of you, you wrap your arms around me. I look up at you, and smile when your eyes meet mine. Guess it's worth stepping out of my comfort zone every once in a while, I think to myself, as I cuddle up to you.