All Comments on 'Me, Mary and the Witch'

by NaughtyVisions

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
????

The beginning of this story, who is who, relative ages, etc... make no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You're comment makes no sence either dear annony

But the story is good so I gave it a 5

NaughtyVisionsNaughtyVisionsabout 8 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I certainly don't want my story to be confusing! Mary is the 18 year old daughter. Theresa is the mother of Mary, who gave birth at the age of 15 and ran off. The father is 31 years old. Mary and her dad are the main characters. Hope that clears up confusion.

--NaughtyVisions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nothing confusing about this story or the characters!

I got so wet reading this story and had to make myself cum, and it is much shorter than most stories I enjoy. I don't understand how anyone could or would be confused about the characters, because it was very plainly stated.

I have enjoyed all of your stories and left feedback with the suggestion for a disclaimer on the newest hypnosis story. Please keep writing and sharing your stories! Don't worry that this story or the characters are confusing, because it just is not the case. The only people who could possibly be confused are those who lack reading comprehension or those who skim read while looking for the sex parts.

NaughtyVisionsNaughtyVisionsabout 8 years agoAuthor
<3

Thank you again, anonymous. You should e-mail me, if your into that. Man or woman, we can have a nice chat, maybe. :)

NaughtyVisions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I love all your stories, and this one was exactly what I needed: short, sexy and cute! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where can I find the fortune teller?

This got me soo hot I came twice reading it! More, More, More!!!

CumSlutKittyCumSlutKittyalmost 8 years ago

Love this. Exactly the orgasm I needed tonight! And with just the right amount of witchcraft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

My pussy need that. You had me going from start to finish. Just what the doctor ordered. Keep up the good work.

lolax2lolax2about 7 years ago
MORE¡¡¡

I need more, this was awesome¡ <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But what about Melody?

Poor Melody is left waiting.

I smell a threesome😅🤔

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 5 years ago
They need to solidify their union.

Do not include any other women unless you include other men for her. Fair is fair.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[23.10.22]

Short 'n' Zspizee Story!

11/10 Weird Tarot decks!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyVisions@NaughtyVisions
I don't agree with taboo in real life, but in fantasy, I can't stop enjoying it. Visions come to me, torturing me, and I have to write them down. The characters know how dirty it is, but they just can't stop. <33333 God, I love that! Thank you everyone for your suppo...