Me, My Mom, And Boobs Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earl is loving all of that so very much. Smiling so happy back down at Billie.

Billie's hand is a blur, jerking off Earl faster and faster. His old, wrinkled dick lurching in her hand. So excited to cum on those gorgeous, jiggly tits.

"UHH! Here it cums, doll!"

Earl throws his hips forward as his cum erupts form his dick. Billie aims it at one breast, then at the other. Getting an equal amount of slightly watery jizz on both bouncy breasts. She jerks Earl's quite-large load out. It rolls all over my wife's tits, much to Billie's delight. She watches it roll around, and she wiggles her tits around to cover each nipple with some cream. Earl keeps on growling. Loud and oh so happy.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, doll. You're tremendous. And so lovely." Earl's grin is so freaking wide.

"My pleasure, Earl. Maybe we can do this again sometime... if you can actually handle it." Billie teases. Reminding Earl about what my mom said about him. He breathes deep and laughs. Billie does too.

"Oh... I'm most definitely can handle it, my dear. And I'll handle it anytime that you want me too." They both laugh again.

Billie admitted when she got home that she lied to me about going out with Max so that she could give me my surprise. She showed me the pics she and Earl took at his place. I'm very impressed. I love them all. My wife's a total babe. She's definitely gonna be the cover girl for issue number 2 of Boobs Magazine. Aunt Alia will be in it too. Maybe even mom again as well.

Things are going nice and smooth with the mag... and everything else. I do love it when that happens. Check in next time to see who's the next cover girl for my magazine. And, check in on mom and Billie... and Aunt Alia finally as well. They'll all be here... and so will their boobs. Ha. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
A Revenge Fuck for Mom Father gives Grace consent, but did he mean for his own son?in Incest/Taboo
Sleepwalking Son's Cock Mom lets sleepwalking son masturbate over her naked body.in Incest/Taboo
A Hotel Error Pt. 01 At a fitness convention a mother and son mistakenly have sex.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories