Me, My Sister and Bestie on Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
Our vacation fun continued.
3.7k words
4.48
15.7k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, we all went to breakfast, A little hungover, but enjoying the hell out of our vacation. We went to the beach, and around 1pm, we decided to go shopping, so we threw on some cover up's and left. While we were walking around the shopping area we found an adult store. I suggested we go in and by some sexy things for our nights ahead. I went in a found a pair of crotchless panties with a matching lace bra, it was very sexy. I didn't know what the other two girls got because we decided to surprise each other. We ate dinner out, had a gummy for desert and headed back to the hotel around 9pm. When we got back to the room, B insisted we each eat another half of a gummy so we would really enjoy the night. After a little while I decided I wanted to sit and relax in the jacuzzi that was in the bathroom. I filled it up and climbed in. Grace and B walked in and sat on the edge of the tub. Grace said, "you look damn sexy sis sitting in there, we just thought we would come in and chat.

I said, "I was planning on just sitting in here enjoying my high, I didn't know I was gonna be a show for you two."

B said, "show? I don't see a show, I just see a hot as fuck girl soaking in some hot water."

I said, "Oh? I think you two should give me a show in that shower over there while I sit here and enjoy my alone time."

B said, "sure, I need to wash the beach off me anyway. Maybe Grace can make sure there's no sand anywhere it shouldn't be." She stood up and turned on the water. I watched as she took off her cover up, unhooked her top and slid her tiny bottoms to the floor. She stepped in and said to Grace, "you coming?"

Grace said, "not yet, but I hope to be soon" We all laughed, as I watched grace strip down. As she went into the shower, she grabbed a razor and said, "My pussy needs a little cleaning up." and went into the shower. I watched as she sat on the bench, put soap all around her pussy and started to shave. B was watching her as close as I was while she was washing herself. I noticed B take a couple of extra passes on her pussy with the washcloth. Grace looked up and saw us both watching, then she said, "I'm being very thoughtful here, I hope it's repaid."

B said, "give me that fucking razor when you're done, nobody's gonna say I have a hairy pussy."

I laughed and reached up on the counter for my razor. I was going to do it in the shower, but I figured the girls might get a better show if I do it here. I sat up on the edge and spread my legs. I went to work cleaning myself up. I looked at the girls and they were both watching me. I just chuckled and went back to concentrating on what I was doing, after all, shaving your pussy high is not the easiest thing to do when you're high. When I finished, I looked up and saw that the girls were soaping each other up and I felt left out. The shower is pretty big and very comfortable for two, but I decided to go join them even though it would be a little crowded.

I got out, opened the shower door and said, "Make room bitch's, there's another pussy coming in." I shut the door and found myself pressed against my sisters back. I pressed into her, and I felt her pushing back. My pussy was against her ass, and it was making me very horny. I took the soap and started to rub her back, B was facing her and soaping up her front. My big sister was being felt up in the front and back at the same time, she was very, very happy in that moment. I reached under and rubbed my hand down her ass and in between her legs.

To my surprise I meet B's hand coming in from the front. I looked at B and smiled, we both had the same idea. I started to play and slightly fingered her ass while B was fingering her pussy. Grace could barely stand up. I watched as B used her other hand and felt her up at the same time. I reached up with both hands, reached around and took over for B feeling up Grace. I watched as B stepped back, sat on the bench to watched us.

She said, "fuck, do you know how hot this is watching you two?"

My sister said, "I guarantee it's not as hot as being washed by two hot girls at the same time, now stop talking so I can enjoy what my baby sister is doing to me." I just stayed under the warm water thoroughly enjoying what I was doing. We eventually all got out, dried off and left the bathroom, dry and clean. I put on my sexy new panties and bra while Grace put on a very skimpy one-piece teddy. B went into the bathroom with a bag and shut the door. I looked at Grace, and she looked as confused as me, but she just shrugged her shoulders.

I laid face down on the bed and asked Grace to give me a nice massage while we waited for B. I told her nothing crazy, just a nice massage to relax me and help me enjoy my high. She sat next to me and started to rub me down. It was pretty straight forward, and I was really enjoying it. A few minutes later B came out and we couldn't believe what we saw. B had on a cute bra, but instead of panties, she was wearing a strap on dildo. I was at a loss, but grace wasn't and said, "I not sure if I'm afraid of that thing, or if I wanna be the first one to get fucked with it."

That made the three of us get the giggles, and we couldn't stop laughing. I finally calmed down and said to B, "Wow, that's pretty big, but I'm pretty sure we can all handle it."

B said, "if you take off those panties we can find out."

I said, "no need." and with that, I spread my legs open and let them both see my pussy with my crotchless panties. I patted the bed next to me and told B to lay down next to me. That giant dildo was sticking straight up. I licked my fingers a little to wet myself, but when I touched my pussy, I knew it wasn't necessary, I was already pretty wet. I straddled B then slowly and gently sat on the big cock that she was wearing. It felt amazing having something inside of me, since we were having sex for two days without a cock. It was not only long, but it was also thick, and I could feel my pussy stretching around it.

B was reaching up and playing with my tit's as she fucked me with her fake cock. I came pretty quick and climbed off. I looked at Grace and said, "You think you can handle that, or did your baby sister just show you up?"

Grace said, "Oh I can handle it, don't you worry." She took my place on B, she unbuttoned her teddy in the crotch area and sat on B, but she sat reverse, and then said, "This way you can both see how easy I can handle this. I sat next to B on the bed and we both watched as Grace's pussy stretched around that cock and slid right in. She slowly leaned forward and let it slide in and out just for us to watch. Her lips were hugging it tightly as it slid out. B had her hands all over Grace's ass as she circled and played with her asshole. I didn't even realize I was rubbing my clit until B looked at me, then down between my legs.

I said, "What? if your hand's weren't so busy right now, you'd be doing the same thing."

She said, "Well you're only using one hand, do you have and plans for that other one?" I reached between her legs, but because my sister was straddling her it was hard for her to spread her legs. I reached in far enough to get to her clit, and I started to rub it. We were all feeling pretty good at that moment, so we just continued to do what we were doing. Grace let it slide all the way out and climbed off B. The second she was off, B's legs spread wide open for me play with her. I immediately started to finger her and use my thumb to continue rubbing her clit. I saw her close her eye's a little, so I got a little more aggressive to make her cum, she did! I took my two fingers out, looked right at her and licked them clean. She answered that with a nice deep kiss.

I climbed in front of the bed, reached around B's waist and slid the strap-on off of her. I said, "my turn."

B rolled on her side, pushed her ass out a little and said, "I'm waiting." I slid it on, crawled onto the bed and snuggled behind B. I was behind her, spooning her, when I lifted her leg for better access. I pushed it right in, and she let out a soft little moan. Her ass was going back and forth like a mad woman, she was riding it hard. Grace was sitting in the chair with a vibrator, just watching us. My hand reached around so I could once again, play with her tit's. I was kissing her back as she was riding that cock and I think that was making her even hornier. She rode it until she had another orgasm then she rolled over onto her stomach.

Grace said, "are you still alive or did you ride that dick to your death?"

B said, "I'm not sure." and we all laughed, and Grace jumped onto the bed. I slid the dick off, threw it on the chair, and just laid there, naked, with my sister and my best friend.

Grace said, "That dick was amazing but there's nothing like a woman's touch, right girls?"

I said, "I'm not sure, can you remind me again?" She slid down the bed, put her feet on the ground, opened my legs and started to eat my pussy. B got out of the bed, went behind Grace and burred her face in her ass and pussy. Both me and my sister were having our pussies eaten at the same time and it was amazing. Grace made me cum, then she let herself be taken over by B until she had an orgasm too. Grace climbed back on the bed with a big smile on her face. I said, "Am I the only one who's high as fuck"

Grace said, "Nope, I am too." Grace agreed with us both.

Then, out of the clear blue Grace said, "do you guys ever squirt when you come?" Then she said, "I did a couple times when I was masturbating, but they were some pretty crazy sessions' and I was watching porn."

B looked at me and said, "I think tomorrow night we get some porn in here and watch your sister squirt from that hot little pussy of Her's."

I looked at Grace and said, "would you like that, put on a little show for us? "

Grace said, "since we have all fucked, sucked, fingered and eaten each other pussies, that sounds like something we might all enjoy, of course I'm in." then she said, "I think we should fuck so hard tomorrow night that we all squirt." At that point, the following nights plans were set. We cleaned ourselves up, and the three of us slept in the same bed that night. I woke up during the night and felt the bed moving in a very specific motion, I knew one of these girls were rubbing their pussy, I just couldn't tell who it was.

The following morning at breakfast, I asked the girls who was masturbating in the middle of the night, Grace admitted it was her and she said she did again this morning. Grace told us she was now addicted to masturbating because of us. We laughed and made the decision that we would skip tonight for two reasons. First, all of our pussies needed a break, and second, we thought the anticipation of what was going to happen would just build up the sexual energy even more, and it did! We made Grace swear she wouldn't touch herself and with a smile she said, "I'll try."

A day later at breakfast we all agreed that we were dying to have sex and couldn't wait for tonight. Grace said she hadn't touched herself since the morning before, and we believed her. After breakfast Grace said, "I have to cum today or I'm gonna burst." We all agreed that we couldn't wait for tonight. Both B and my sister said they needed to run back to the room, so I went to the beach by myself to set up our spot. After I was on the beach for about 15 minutes my phone rang, it was Grace. She told me to look up at our room.

I looked up and saw Grace leaning over the short wall that was the railing on the balcony of our room. In a shaky voice she said, "can you see me?" I told her I could, then she said, "yeah, but what you can see is that I'm naked and B is on her knees behind me." I have to admit that I was a little jealous that I wasn't included, but then she said, "B wants you up here with us, she said her tongue is well rested."

It took everything in me not to run back to that room, but instead I said, "Tell B not to make her tongue too tired, I want to wait until later, and since I love you so much, I'm gonna let you enjoy her all by yourself, bye!" and I hung up. I turned my chair to face the building and watched my sister enjoy our friend. If you didn't know she had a tongue buried in her pussy at that moment, it would just look like a woman leaning over her balcony, but I could tell by her movements, there was more going on. I was getting pretty horny watching and knowing what was going on.

A short while later, they both arrived at the beach.

I said, "that was quick, I gave you guys all the privacy you wanted, why did you rush down here?"

Grace said," We both decided it wasn't the same without you there, it's all three of us or nothing." I loved the thought they wanted me with them, and I wanted to be with them too. The beach was fairly empty, it was the middle of the week and all the temps who are usually here went home after the season ended a few weeks ago. It was basically just the three of us and a few stragglers here and there. I thought I would spice things up a little and slid my hand inside of my bikini bottoms. I saw Grace look at me and she said, "what the fuck sis, did you forget we're on a public beach here?"

I smiled and said, "that's what makes this even better, besides nobody's even near us."

Grace said, "ok big shot, I dare you to give yourself an orgasm right now." I smiled and went to work. I took me a little longer than usual because I was trying not to be too obvious, But I got the job done with my sister and best friend watching me.

When I finished, I looked at them and said, "ok girls, you can close your mouths now." They were staring at me with a look of disbelief. I said, "anybody else want a turn?" They both said no, it was too risky, I told them that since I assumed they both had an orgasm in the room without me, I needed to catch up. The problem I always have is, that once I masturbate, I always want more, but I knew I would have to wait until later. My pussy throbbed all day in anticipation of being with my girls tonight. once again, the day faded away and we made our way upstairs.

This night we did things a little different. We showered around 5:00 and went to dinner downstairs inside the hotel. The other thing we did different was we had our gummies in the room before dinner. Needless to say, we were pretty high during dinner. It was probably obvious because we laughed the entire time, but we really didn't care. On the way back to the room B said, "I'm so fucking horny right now, my pussy wants out of these panties.

When we got back to the room, B went in the bathroom to wash up, Grace did the same when B was finished. I went in last, but before I closed the door I said, "When I come out, I want to see something good, be creative girls." I went in and washed up, especially my pussy, I wanted it clean. I took longer than I need to, just to give the girls some extra time. When I opened the door and went out, I almost had an orgasm on the spot.

Grace and B were naked on the bed in the 69 position. B was on the bottom and Grace was on top. From my view walking out, Graces ass was facing me, and her pussy was in B's face. I walked across the suite and sat in a chair facing the girls. I just watched as they pleasured each other. For the first time in my life, I wanted to take B's place and eat my sister's pussy. Don't get me wrong, B is beautiful with a fantastic body, but right at that moment, I wanted my sister in the worst way. The only thing I could do, was watch and play with myself.

When playing with myself wasn't enough, I walked over to the bed and buried my tongue in Graces ass. She let out a little moan because not only was B's tongue all over her pussy, but my tongue was all over her ass. At one point, B's tongue and mine touched and we played together on Grace. Grace lifted her head off B's pussy for a second just to say, "I'm gonna cum." That only made me, and B lick her faster and harder. She came seconds later.

She rolled off B and laid there breathing hard. I said, "Wow, is that all it takes, a tongue in your ass and your pussy at the same time to make you cum?"

Grace said, "I know I'm high as fuck, but I've never felt anything like that before. I was fucking amazing." I leaned down and gently sucked her tit. Before I was done, Grace grabbed my head, pulled me into her and gave me a long, deep kiss.

I was lost in her kiss when I heard B say, "that's so fucking hot!" Then I heard that familiar sound of a wet pussy being fingered, and I knew B was masturbating. I stopped kissing Grace and traced my tongue down her neck, across her tits and belly, and down her right leg. When I got to the bottom of her leg, I turned and started to lick my way up B's leg. I ran my tongue up and to her inner thigh. I reached up, pulled her fingers out of her pussy and put them in my mouth. Her fingers were really wet and it made me want more. I put my tongue right into her pussy. Between my sister eating her, and her masturbating, it was the wettest pussy I had eaten yet. She came pretty quick.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard. B curled up on my right and Grace leaned against me on my left. Grace said, "well little sis, you win the best tongue contest, that was amazing," and B agreed with her. I was Leaning against the bed with B's long black hair covering my right tit and Grace's auburn hair laying across my belly. If there was a guy in the room at that moment, he would have shot his load just looking at us. Three hot, beautiful, naked girls snuggling on the bed. Grace said, "I think we should pay her back B, don't you think?"

B said, "That's exactly what I was just thinking." then B said, Stacy, follow me." She got off the bed, went across the room and sat on the floor in front of the sofa. She told me to face the back of the sofa and straddle her. The next thing I knew, her tongue was licking my pussy lips. I just leaned forward and let her make me feel amazing. I assumed Grace masturbating on the bed enjoying the show, but I suddenly felt another tongue, and this one was going in and out of my ass. I was being tongue fucked by two women in two different holes at the same time, and just like my big sister, I had a massive orgasm.

I tried to stand up because I was cuming so much, but B held onto my hips and wouldn't let me. As my orgasm continued, they both licked me harder and faster. Before I knew what was happening, I squirted all over both of them. I collapsed on the floor and tried to wrap my head around what just happened. B said, "how'd we do?" I didn't even have enough energy left to answer her. I just laid there catching my breath. they both kneeled next to me and took turns kissing me. That was the way the night ended, but there was more to come, much more.