All Comments on 'Me, My Slutwife & Rick Ch. 04'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
surprise surprise.

So ole' rick could not handle the truth huh?

If the lady you are fucking is cheating on her husband, what makes you think she won't cheat on you?

I am surprised she didn't "trade up" and then bring rick "around to her way of thinking" later on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old slut story

This isn't a marriage and she doesn't love any of you. She is just a skank nothing more. A dirty nasty crusty cunt thta needs to be filled. And she doesn't care who or what fills it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It sounds as if they know what they want

They know what they want in their relationship. If he didn't let the little nympho have her extra cock, she would leave him, so why not give her what she wants as long as he gets from her what he wants.......Good story, really erotic, I love little nympho sluts that are true to the one that they really love. In her case it is her husband. Thanks ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just wow

Yure realy good writer, i can olmost picture your stories. Keep on writing dont let these jerks stop you . Please continue your incest stories ,im usually not into that stuff but youres are so dirty and good written that i want to know how they continue . Sorry for my bad english...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

Any partner who goes fucking around has lost all respect and can no longer love them hence the partnership is in real trouble.

Back to story if she chose Rick he would tire of her eventually and go of with some other slut then where would Kitty be. Sex is important in a marriage but it is not the be all in the partnership.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Pretty well done

Different cat, different slut, rare cuck story that might be worth a damn.

Thanks, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Congratulations!

You have demonstrated in this story well beyond any doubt what a true psychopath you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He’s not a psychopath, he is a “loser” type guy who understands that no woman could love him in romantic monogamist relationship. Since he is a “loser” type guy, he never develop a healthy sexual life and resorted to porn and and sought companionship online with others like himself. He befriended a true slut who needed stability and they formed a partnership. I believe he is truly in love while she has love for him and the stability he provides she probability isn’t capable of “in love”. What is sad is this guy not being able to accept his true status and nature. He if did he wouldn’t be trying to defend his lifestyle and calling men who can have a healthy sex life and monogamous relationship cowards for not letting their wives enjoy sex with others. What he doesn’t realize is that these men and women enjoy full healthy sex lives without having to involve others. They weren’t the “loser” types and developed full healthy lives that involved sex but wasn’t an obsession because they were having it regularly. They didn’t have to find damaged and broken partners who couldn’t control their obsessions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@anon "They weren’t the “loser” types and developed full healthy lives that involved sex but wasn’t an obsession because they were having it regularly. They didn’t have to find damaged and broken partners who couldn’t control their obsessions."

...

Exactly. This poor bastard doesn't believe a word that he types. He knows he's a loser, and his wife is a broken pocket pussy without the capacity to love anyone, much less him. That's why he so desperately tries to convince everyone that he's actually enlightened and wise, and brave. Because puncturing his delusion bubble would kill him. What a terrible way to live.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES