All Comments on 'Me Sis And Friend On A Rainy Night'

by sep123

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
simaddictsimaddictover 12 years ago
No Drugs.

Sex is just as good without. You sound more like a drug salesman than a writer of erotic stories. Try to get into the heady high of sober erotic thoughts and feelings of real sex without drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lol

both should be pregnant after that

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes

I love it -- have been hoping to see a story with this exact subject matter for a while, definitely a fantasy of mine. Just wish there were more details and buildup with the drug slowly setting in and them getting hornier and hornier. Still, it got me ROCK hard... hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
drug pusher?

could have been good but the drugs killed it they are out lawed for a reason delete the story and rewrite it without the drugs or put it in the nonerotic area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
quit whining

It says right in the fucking subject line BEFORE you click on the story that drugs are involved. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea but if you don't like it, you didn't have to even read the story. This is 2012 and you know what this kind of shit happens (especially with college age kids) ALL THE TIME. If you're too much of a closed minded fool to believe me, then move on to another story because there are literally thousands upon thousands of other choices for you here. I myself gave this story a 5 and really hope there is a part 2.

rumynayborrumynayborover 12 years ago
Lighten up.

Wow.... It's just a story. Relax! I loved it and I hope there's a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

I loved this story and was exactly as I remembered taking e my self......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Best story I have read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Double standard?

This is a story where a brother and sister have vaginal sex with each other and you are worried about the drug part?? Grow a pair and GTFO.

In other news, hot story, and I love to try the effects of e in my real sex life. ;) did you do actual research for this? A little too fast for my tase

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story, but...

I too don't like the drugs aspect of the tale. But hey, each to their own. I liked the bro/sis incest stuff.

Funny thing though is seeing how many fucking softcocks out there defend the drug aspect of the story so vehemently to commenters who state an opinion on it in the story. Fucking dickheads seem to thing that they invented drugs, and it's a modern phenomenon. Idiots.

Don't go around defending drug use. You sound ignorant, stupid and immature. Wait till you start losing friends and relatives to it. For every one fuckwit out there that can control themselves there's a thousand that can't. I've seen it within my own family, and have lost several friends that couldn't just stop with e. So get off your fucking high horses you idiots, and open your eyes...

sinwizardsinwizardover 12 years ago
A Story is just a story

It's an interesting arena of thought flying around that a story that can be immediately changed to another one has caused such a dramatic effluence of distaste. The subject stated that there was X involved but if you little, poorly written subscribers against the drugs are going to try and get nasty then you should have read something not titled as Incest. Hypocrites is what you are.

To the story - liked the fluidity if a bit fast in the build up of the sensations of the party poppers. As another stated - hope to see a sequel.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Drugs or No!

I don't use drugs other than for a medically prescribed treatment. Never have and I doubt I ever will. Others use them for a variety of recreational or escapist reasons. That's their right in a free society and the responsibility to live with the consequences [if they survive] is theirs as well.

Yeah, drugs are illegal for a reason: the reason is in fact that there are some people who, despite living in a free society, believe they have the righteous responsibility to use the power of government to impose their on pseudo-morality or their self-righteous beliefs of personal behavior and choices on their fellow citizens. They are properly called tyrants, thugs, Nazis, etc. They are the hypocrites who preach freedom but believe that they are best equipped to prescribe the limits of said freedom.

As to the story, I pretty much ignored the drug use aspect and focused on the more prurient aspects and in that context, I thought it a pretty good story. Bottom line is, IT'S A STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lol...

so funny how people can complain about the drug use when it was in the brief. anyone anti-drug can easily read another story, so comments about how drug use ruined this one are pretty silly and unwanted by those who are into their inclusion. all your anti-drug recommendations to the author are useless and should be ignored because in the end you just didn't get it. doesn't matter what you think about drugs, your negative feedback should be saved for something else; let's say build-up, pace, grammer, spelling, etc. i'm not saying i have any issues with these things in this story, but ignoring structure and complaining about content you find objectionable does nothing to help someone with future writing. let the author write what they want to write about, not what you want to read. otherwise you're just going to get a bunch of the same stories repeated over and over. get off your soapbox, accept that this isn't your cup of tea and politely shut up.

godriflegodrifleover 12 years ago
Breath mints problem

Who swallows breath mints whole?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Story, Hot Sex

Looking forward to the next installment................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To all you anti-drug people...

The most powerful psychedelic known to man, which is chemically different from the two most active compounds in psilocybin by only a few oxygen molecules, and a phosphorous, is produced in the center of your brain every night when you dream. In fact, your body actively expends energy to draw that chemical, Dimethyltriptamine (DMT) from your bloodstream, whereas you cannot uptake the smaller, and more commonly found chemical precursor to this drug, Serotonin. Yes, that's right, even though you use vastly more Serotonin on a daily basis, taking Serotonin supplements does nothing to influence your Serotonin levels because of the blood-brain membrane that selectively transports only specific chemicals, at the cost of ATP. BUT if you happen to get DMT into your blood, your brain will actively sponge it out. Now, before you assume that somehow, this is how your body must eliminate it, consider the fact that you could eat as much oral DMT as you could literally stomach, and your body would break it down in your gastro-intestinal tract LONG before it ever had even the remotest possibility of reaching the brain, where it can actually have it's psychoactive effects. It almost seems as if the brain is DESIGNED for mind altering experiences...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lisen up foewks i dun bin alkinda drug al my live

nufin rong wiv mi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It made me...

Wanna try it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

great story, i hope you do another installment.

CortexStimCortexStimabout 11 years ago
People down with incest complaining about drug? LMFAO

This was a great story, loved it and looking forward to reading more. Very hot, great descriptions.

A+, would jerk again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I thought it was very good looking for more stories about x or drugs

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

This is one smokin’ hot story, and I am looking forward to the next chapter. I didn’t pay any attention to the date on the story, I hope that next chapter is posted already.

db85016db85016almost 2 years ago

Damn! This is one of the HOTTEST stories I've ever read! Definite 5 star material. PLEASE do another chapter or 3!

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_86 months ago

I guess I'm late to this party. It's been over 12 years so I'm gonna guess no chapter 2 in the works.

I strongly suspect the writer turned his back on it upon seeing all the drama. I can't blame him. All he wanted was to share a story and make people feel good. With or without X. My god, it's not like any of the characters were forced into bestiality or something. It's fucking Extasy. Thousands try it all the time. So thanks to all the uptight fascist hypocrites, who, despite their objections, probably still rubbed out a good one. Thanks to you, we lost not just the rest of this story, but possibly many others that now are stuck in this poor authors brain, with no outlet. And I honestly can't blame him.

I'm ZekeNoScooter_8 and I sign my comments.

Not cowardly Anon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous