All Comments on 'Me, Sis and the Hot-tub Ch. 02'

by purfecthost

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mom

I was enjoying where I thought the story was going, then you introduced Mom. I've got to say, it spoiled the flow for me. It did not feel natural, the interjection of her character destroyed the progression of brother and sisters expanding relationship and it seems she is spoiling what could by a really nice conclusion for the siblings. Just my opinion though.

paladin1954paladin1954about 5 years ago
Nice!

Goes to show that you don't necessarily have to have your characters fuck their brains out to have a highly erotic story. Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disappointed

I was really enjoying the story as it progressed....until you introduced Mom to the mix. I really wish you could have left her at just visiting ,rather than have her get sexual.

pg240pg240about 5 years ago
Excellent

A truly beautiful story and in its way ever so much more arousing than the hard-core porn prose that can be found here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun story

Seeing Mom's thick and lush pubic hair spread like a carpet across her groin has made a lasting impression on some guys. It stays as a preference for most.

The MouseThe Mouseabout 5 years ago

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, and the pace of it. Mum is sexy as a sexy thing already, her boobs sound delicious and she's definitely game for whatever happens to happen.

Looking forward to chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
3 Mom not needed

I was enjoying the story until you had to include Mom. Well I'm disappointed, I feel it should have happened in chapter 3 if at all. I'd have preferred this chapter was just John and Gwen. :*(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice One

Loving how this story is playing out. loads and loads of tease, and tease is good. Looking forward to the next chapter. Also so hoping John eventually busts Gwen's box open. Mom sounds amazing. I think she'd enjoy drinking nut juice directly from the source. It's not technically sex, as a famous president once confirmed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving Open Family - Great Story

They all three need to get over their reticence to indulge in intercourse. They'll all be joyously happy to feel the loving closeness of family sex. Also looking forward to sis moving in with her brother and sharing a bed every night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why mom?

Didn’t like the involvement of mom nor her story about her sibling, but it was really hot and intense how he came on her.

Overall a great story. I like the dynamics between the siblings. Love how she refers to her being turned on as her box being open

Hope there’s a chapter 3, just the siblings.

bluecrownx1326bluecrownx1326about 5 years ago
With Love, From Pakistan

Its one of the best stories I have read in a long time and I tell you, I read every night for the past 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Seriously this was very hot. Hope to read more soon.

mammoetmammoetabout 5 years ago
Loved it

This chapter has ended but i hope a new one is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please More

Man, its been nearly six months, youve gotta finish the trilogy!

csltcsltover 3 years ago
"Well, it's not a sin if it's not in," mom said.

Priceless!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous