Me, Sis and the Hot-tub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John?" she asked. "What just happened?"

"I...I don't...rightly know," I replied.

"Do we need to worry about mom?"

"I hope not."

Before we could continue, mom announced the shower was free.

"You go first sis."

She glanced at my thickening cock and grinned.

"Ok."

My thoughts were firing all over the place and my body was betraying me with the start of another stiffy. Why was I finding this situation erotic? Why wasn't I feeling ashamed?

"Shower's free John," shouted Gwen.

"Thanks sis."

Grabbing a towel to cover my now stiff cock, I went for a shower. Under the hot water I replayed what had happened already as I stroked my cock. Faster and harder I went. I remembered my mom's long and very stiff nipples; the tingles were building. Once I got to the memory of mom stroking my cock with her hand and pointing it at her as I came, history repeated itself, only my cum went over the wall and not mom's body.

Once my heart rate had settled I got showered quickly and rinsed my cum off the wall. I was hoping I didn't take too long and make it obvious I was wanking.

When everyone was ready we headed over to Gwen's and worked on getting it ready for her to move back in.

It was a long and tiring day. Dad had to leave early and said he'd be back to pick mom up later; however mom said it wouldn't be necessary as she would stay with me again. So off he went saying he would see us tomorrow.

"You don't mind me staying again, do you son?"

"Not at all mom. Not at all."

"We can use the same sleeping arrangements," she continued.

Gwen and I glanced quickly at each other. She smiled so I knew she didn't mind.

"Will the hot tub be on tonight?" asked mom.

"Yes it should be. You wanting to use it?"

"I'm hoping it will ease my aches and pains from today."

"It certainly will," I agreed. "We'd need to eat soon though so that we can get in the tub later. Is everyone ok with pizza?"

They were, so I went to get some while mom and Gwen worked on.

As we ate the pizzas, it was obvious that there was an elephant in the room. Who would try to sort it? I was hoping mom would.

When we were finished, I cleared away the boxes and napkins and made more tea. Once back at the table good old mom broached the subject.

"When we use the tub later, I hope it can be as before," she said.

"What do you mean mom?" asked Gwen.

"Naked," she replied.

"And why wouldn't we?" replied Gwen.

"Well...after this morning I thought that our naturism might have come to an end and I don't want it too."

"Do you want it to end John?" Gwen asked me.

I hesitated fractionally too long and they both looked sad.

"No, I don't," I said eventually.

"John, sweetheart," said mom. "I can understand if you feel reluctant or even frightened by what happened this morning. But we didn't do anything really wrong."

"I know mom. It was just kind of weird."

"I understand, but when you think about it, we didn't really do anything different apart from me touching you and if you hadn't been so aroused I wouldn't have and you wouldn't have shot your load. Granted, me touching you was naughty and aiming your cum at me was naughty too but it wasn't really too wrong," she said emphasising the too.

"My cumming in front of you was embarrassing mom and then you holding my cock and spraying your body with my cum was really strange and felt very awkward."

Gwen sat silently, listening intently and letting us clear the air.

"I'm sure it did and in fairness to you I should either have asked your permission or restrained myself. But, it was a chance I didn't want to miss. Your father, like me, is ageing and while we have a healthy sex-life, his cock doesn't get as stiff anymore. Just like my boobs sag while Gwen's are pert."

Gwen blushed.

"So I took the opportunity to hold a really stiff cock once again. Sort of scratching an itch, so to speak. Can you understand?"

"Yes mom, I can."

"Thank you. Shall we get ourselves sorted and get home to the tub?"

It took a few minutes to get ourselves organised and on our way back to my house.

Once there, mom announced she'd grab a quick shower to freshen up then get into the tub. Gwen decided to do the same so I went to check that the timer had come on and the tub was ready.

Mom came out of the shower in her robe, while Gwen sauntered to the shower, naked and carrying her robe.

"Beer or wine folks," I asked.

Mom didn't mind and Gwen said beer, so beer it would be.

By the time I had the drinks and nibbles sorted and left out at the tub, Gwen was out of the shower and both women headed to the tub while I had my quick shower.

Afterwards as I approached the tub they seemed to stop talking.

"What were they chatting about that they had to stop?" I wondered.

Or was I just being paranoid?

I hung my robe up and climbed in. Gwen handed me my beer; we said cheers and had a swig.

We sat in a fairly comfortable silence. Mom and Gwen had their eyes closed, no doubt lost in their own thoughts, while I went over in my head what mom had said earlier in Gwen's. I could understand where she was coming from and if you needed to scratch a sexual itch, then surely it was better if it was with a family member than a stranger and I could understand the impulse. Many times, when Gwen 'flashed' me I fought the urge to touch her, especially when she flashed her pussy as she climbed out of the tub. So, I couldn't blame mom for feeling the same impulses. Surely, they were natural urges.

"Ready for another beer?" asked mom.

Shaken from my thoughts it took a few seconds to say yes.

Then it happened.

Mom climbed out of the tub the way Gwen did, showing her naked pussy in all its hairy glory. Did she realise? Was she trying to 'reward' me for touching me earlier?

Gwen and I looked at each other and she just shrugged.

When mom arrived back, she handed out the beers and climbed back in showing her pussy to us both yet again.

It was another few minutes before anyone spoke and again it was mom.

"Do you know why I never freaked out whenever I caught you both naked in the hot-tub, or when I walked in on you when Gwen was straddling you?"

"I suppose we both have," I said looking at Gwen who just nodded.

"Well let me tell you why," she said.

"When I was 18, your Uncle Bill would have been 19; he'd just come home from uni for the summer. I went into the bathroom and accidentally saw him naked. He'd forgotten to latch the door, a habit he'd gotten out of because he didn't have to do so in his uni digs. Naturally both of us were shocked and embarrassed but I got a good look before I regained my senses and left."

She smiled broadly at that memory and I do believe her neck flushed red and her nipples stiffened.

"For the remainder of the day we avoided each other as best we could and at dinner mom and dad sensed there was something wrong, though they never said anything. It was a few days later before we had the house to ourselves once again. Bill, like a typical teenage guy, always lay on late in bed but while he was having breakfast, I broached the bathroom incident. I apologised and apologised and kept saying sorry until he said he'd got the message and not to worry as he was sure I'd find a way to repay him."

"Did he mean what we think he meant?" asked a curious Gwen.

"Well," said mom smiling broadly. "I asked him how I could do that and his reply stunned but didn't really surprise me. 'Well, you saw me naked,' he said. I wasn't prepared to strip off for him but saw no harm in letting him see my boobs. So, I stood up, took off my t-shirt and removed my bra. My nipples stiffened and I saw him out of the corner of my eye try to discreetly adjust his crotch. I let him look for what seemed forever before putting my top back on but staying bra-less for the rest of the day."

"Wow," we both said. "What happened next?"

We were like 2 kids being told a bed-time story who couldn't wait to hear the next chapter.

"It wasn't everyday that we got the house to ourselves, so it was a few days later when the next part happened. Once again, your Uncle Bill had a lie-in and when he came down for breakfast I was already dressed for the day. As he ate, I noticed him glancing over at me quite a lot, so I asked him what was wrong."

"And?" we both chorused.

Mom laughed at our enthusiasm.

"And he asked why I was wearing my bra as I'd left it off the last time."

"What did you say to that?" asked Gwen.

"I told him I didn't make a habit of running about bra-less and it was just that one time to pay him back."

"And?" we both chorused again.

Mom smiled then continued with her story. As she did, she looked off into the middle-distance reliving those long-ago memories and once again her chest flushed and her nipples stiffened. I'd noticed that Gwen's nipples had also hardened as had my cock.

"'You saw me completely naked,' he told me and I just saw your boobs," she said.

Gwen's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped open.

"'You expect me to get naked?' I said to him. 'Fair's fair,' he replied. I thought about it for a while then made him a proposition to see how brave he was. 'Well,' I said to him, 'if you want to see me naked then you have to get naked too.'"

"What did he say to that?" asked Gwen, who seemed to taken the role of interviewer.

"For a while he just said nothing, then said ok let's do it. I was wondering if he was calling my bluff now, but he got off the chair and took off his top and shorts. I was a bit stunned as I didn't think he would do it. So, I had to carry out my promise and standing in front of him I took off my top, my bra, then my skirt and finally my panties. It was the first time I'd ever been naked in front of any guy and apart from the shower incident it was the first naked adult cock I'd ever seen. He later told me that I was the first naked female he'd seen. He'd seen topless girls on beaches but never naked ones."

"What happened next?" questioned Gwen.

"We stood awkward and somewhat embarrassed in front of each other, looking and admiring I suppose. Then we got dressed again, I stayed bra-less and we said nothing more about it for a few days, even when we had the house to ourselves.

Then on a Thursday evening mom said that her and dad had to go away for the weekend. They'd be leaving the next morning and returning Sunday evening. She'd stocked the fridge and freezer for us and left some money in case we wanted to order in. It was the first time we'd ever been left alone overnight and I wondered what could happen.

I'd already decided I'd go bra-less for the weekend but next morning I thought I'd be a bit more daring and wear something a bit more risqué. Do I wear a tight top to emphasise my bra-less boobs and show them off? Or do I wear a loose top and do plenty of bending over? Looking through my wardrobe I came across a vest top I'd forgotten about. It was perfect and if I was careless enough, I might have the occasional nipple slip and paired with a mini-skirt I would have a lot on show.

When Bill arrived down for breakfast he stared, swallowed hard but said nothing and throughout the day I had the occasional accidental nipple slip. Finally, as we ate pizza later while watching tv he asked what I was playing at. I acted innocent and said I didn't know what he meant. He just raised his eyebrows and said for all the boobage and thighs I'd been showing all day, I may as well be naked. When I asked if he was complaining he said no. I asked if he wanted me to be naked, he said it wouldn't bother him one way or the other; but his answer secretly revealed he hoped I would.

'Well,' I said to him. 'I'm game if you are.' And so, we stripped off and that was the start of a few summers and holidays of us enjoying each other's bodies."

"What all did you both get up to?" Gwen asked.

"Well, as I said, ours were the first naked bodies of the opposite sex we'd ever seen. We also learned from each other. We never had sex nor did we masturbate each other, but we did masturbate in front of each other to see what it was like. So, your Uncle Bill's cock was the first I saw cumming. It was also the first erection I touched and felt. My pussy was the first Bill saw and I let him see and touch my clit. In a way it helped us for when I met your dad and he met Alice."

"When did it all stop?"

"It stopped when I met your dad. It didn't feel right after that."

"Did you miss it?" I asked.

"Yes, it was sad when it stopped. We both knew it would have to stop sometime, but it was sad when it did."

"I always wondered why you and Uncle Bill seemed so close and was worried why John and I weren't like that, but now I understand why."

"Yes, it did bring us very close as I'm sure you both feel that way now."

It wasn't until mom said that, that I realised she was right. Gwen and I had grown a lot closer together since we started our new life-style and I knew what mom meant when she was sad at it ending. I was now feeling that way too with Gwen now moving back into her own flat.

"So," continued mom, "you can now understand why I didn't freak out with you two and I hope you still manage to keep it going even though you'll be living apart."

"Me too," said Gwen looking directly at me.

I smiled and nodded. This chapter has ended but I hoped a new one was beginning.