Me Teasing with Cindy

Story Info
Wife loves flashing and doing NIP SLIPS for hubby.
2.1k words
4.2
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlw13
jlw13
59 Followers

This wasn't posed, at least not the nipple slip. I didn't realize it was out when he took the pic. This dress falls off my shoulders all the time; therefore, it's one of Daryll's favorites. I actually have two of them (he bought the second just in case the first got ruined somehow). There are a lot of shots in my photo stream of me wearing them. Daryll usually takes the camera along when I wear one of them just hoping to get a natural shot like this. He usually asks me to take it along whenever we go on holiday. I love showing off anyway, so why not?

I once ate an entire meal on the Hollywood FL boardwalk with my titty hanging out like this. Daryll didn't tell me about it until we were almost finished. Unfortunately, he didn't have his camera that time. However, we had a male server and got very good service.

*******************************************************************************

Since we weren't going anywhere over the weekend, Tanya and I had agreed to make dinner for some of the old folks over at the condo Friday evening. However, Tanya ended up buried in work, and somebody scheduled a long conference call right at the time we should start preparing the meal. I could have done it myself, but it's sort of a hassle to do it alone, especially since we were doing spaghetti with homemade meatballs, so I called my hot soccer mom neighbor Cindy and asked if she would like to help. "Absolutely!" she said. "I was just looking for an excuse to get out of the house!"

I hadn't thought about it in advance, but an idea came to me right then, and I asked, "Maybe we could soak in the pool and have a couple of drinks afterward?"

"Sounds great!"

"How much time do you have?"

"I could probably hang out until 9:00 or so."

That was good, because we're usually finished with everything by 7:00. "Great!" I said. "Bring a bathing suit."

As I mentioned before, her face is gorgeous, much like the mom on the old home improvement show...Patricia something or other (I got hooked on the reruns a while back). In fact, she looks an awful lot like Patricia did back in the day, save for the blond hair and big boobs.

I was super excited because I thought I might finally get a peek at her incredible body, especially those big boobs. I didn't really think there was much chance of us ending up in bed together, but I wanted to be prepared. I had a few hairs growing in since my last waxing, so I grabbed a pair of tweezers and a hand-held mirror and got after them. With a bit of work, I was as bald and smooth as the day I was born.

I'll skip over the boring parts and simply say that we were done with the meal and cleanup by about 7:10. After making two tall and strong gin and tonics, I asked, "Are you still up for a swim?"

"Sure! Let's change."

I walked into the bedroom and was very relieved that she followed me in. She began unbuttoning her blouse. I was so excited! I quickly stripped naked. It only took me a couple of seconds, since I wore only a sundress and a sexy pair of panties (normally I would skip the panties, but I was hoping we would change in front of each other and I didn't want to appear to slutty.)

I wanted to see what kind of bathing suit she put on before I got into mine. I didn't want to wear anything too revealing if she wore something conservative. Looking into the mirror, I watched her strip as I rummaged through the dresser drawer. Her eyes were locked on my butt as she pulled off her bra. As I've said, she has big tits, but she has kids, so I figured they would drop considerably when released from the industrial grade bra she wore. They didn't! Those beautiful orbs stood straight out with only the slightest hint of droop. They were unnaturally high and firm - so perfect I immediately began to suspect implants. Implants or not, they were beautiful. Her dark coral-brown areoles were nearly round...just slightly oval. Her nipples were huge! Where mine are rounded, they were sort of flattened on the ends, about the size and shape of the cap of an airline booze bottle. I thought they were flaccid. I hoped to see them erect!

I watched as her boobs giggled around as she squirmed out of the tight jeans. I thought that was a good indicator they were not implants, for the women with them in the porn movies always appear sort of stiff. I didn't see any scars either.

She wore what I call granny panties. When she pulled them down, I was surprised to see a thick mat of dark brown hair down there. I always pictured her bald. Apparently, she's not a natural blond. I think women with bleach-blond hair should shave down there, don't you? Naturally, she had some stretch marks on her belly. It was a bit giggly too, but that didn't bother me in the least. After all, she is a mommy.

Completely nude now, she pulled a one-piece bathing suit out of her bag. I watched intently as she slipped it on then reached inside to position her boobs properly. It was super conservative with light padding over the breasts to conceal her nipples.

With that in mind, I chose the most conservative bikini I have. I don't own a one-piece. I turned around. She was sitting on the bed slipping on her shoes. I saw her eyes quickly roam over my body and lock onto my bare pussy. I wanted to give her a good look, so I stopped in my tracks for a few seconds to straighten out the bikini top. When she looked away, I went ahead and dressed.

With drinks in hand, we headed out to the pool. We clung to the edge, talked, and sipped our drinks. She talked a lot about her kids. I tried steering the conversation away from them thinking she was less apt to go to bed with me if she was thinking about her family. I won't bore you with all that was said, but anytime I brought up sex, she steered the conversation back to her kids. It was frustrating.

I think it was around 8:15 when she said, "I think I should be getting home." I was getting pretty bummed, so I didn't try to talk her into staying later.

As we walked back toward the apartment, I said, "I need a shower."

"Me too," she said.

When we got inside, we once again stripped nude in front of each other. "You can go first," I offered.

"We could shower together," she said. My face must have registered shock, for she quickly added, "We've already seen each other naked."

"Sure," I said in a squeaky voice. Immediately, I went in and turned on the water. At home, we have a large tiled shower stall that can easily fit two or even three people. At the condo, it's just a bathtub with a shower curtain, so it's a tight fit. I liked that!

We both climbed inside and lathered up. I admit that I couldn't keep my eyes off her almost too perfect boobs. I watched closely as she washed them. Her nipples got hard, but they didn't get significantly larger than before. She lifted them when washing beneath. She sort of dropped them when finished, and they bounce nicely lending even more credence to my theory that they are indeed natural despite their unnatural appearance.

She offered to wash my back, so I turned away from her. Those soapy hands felt so nice as they caressed my skin. They moved slowly...provocatively, working from shoulders down. I could feel myself getting swollen and juicy down there. Unfortunately, she stopped at my waist, and said, "Okay. My turn."

She turned and faced the showerhead putting her hands up high bracing herself against the wall with her feet spread in much the same position as a police search. The water cascaded over her hair. Her boobs are so big that they protrude from her flanks - I could see the sides of both even with her back to me. As she had done to me, I started at her shoulders as I took in her fantastic butt. It's a little more pear-shaped that Tanya's. Perhaps Cindy might be well served losing a couple of pounds, but it was gorgeous. I worked my way down to her waist. It took every bit of willpower I had to keep from going further down. Instead, I slid my soapy hands up her sides hesitating for a moment when I got two handfuls of side boob. Even there, close to her ribs, they were incredibly soft and smooth. Unfortunately, at that point, she dropped her arms and stepped forward to rinse off.

When she finished, she said, "Trade me places so you can rinse." As we traded, she slid her big boobs firmly across my back...firmly enough that I could feel her big, taught nipples against my skin. That seemed to be on purpose. As small as our shower is, she could have gotten by without such firm contact. She could have even gone back to back. Needless to say, after her stepping away when I touched the sides of her boobs, that confused me.

I rinsed off and we got out. As we dried off, I asked, "What do you want to do now?"

I was hoping she would suggest a nap or something, but she said, "I really need to get home."

So, we dressed, and I took her home. Just before she got out of the car, she looked into my eyes, and said, "I really had a terrific time tonight. We should do it again sometime." As I opened my mouth to reply, she added, "Soon."

"Me too," I said. "Those old guys love it when we cook for them. Maybe we can do it again next week."

"Sure. I'll call you."

I immediately drove to the park that's about two blocks from home and slipped my hand down my panties. I don't think it took a minute to rub one off.

I suppose it was around 9:30 when I came strolling into the house. Tanya and Daryll were sitting in the living room watching a movie. Daryll looked up at the clock. "So, I take it you finally scored with that chick," he said as nonchalant as if I'd finally gotten around to cleaning out the refrigerator.

"No, we just talked," I said. "I don't think she's into me that way."

"I think you're wrong," Daryll said.

"I know you're wrong," Tanya offered. "She's dying to have sex with you. A blind person could see it."

That's one of the awesome things about Tanya: She never shows even the most subtle sign of being jealous. I wouldn't expect Daryll to be jealous. He doesn't feel threatened by other women. He wouldn't care if I had sex with a dozen of them, but one would think Tanya would be. I remember how jealous I felt when I found out she was with another woman during her last trip to Europe, but I don't think she would bat an eye if she found out I was with one. I never told her about Lisa the masseuse, but I've kept her completely in the loop as far as Cindy goes, and she's only offered encouragement.

She went on, "She needs some lovin', and if you don't get off your duff and do something about it, I'll take care of it for you."

I think that was a bluff...at least I hope it was.

I'm not nearly as sure about Cindy as Tanya seems to be. The only thing Cindy did that offered the slightest bit of encouragement is sliding her boobs across my back. I've taken numerous showers with women before; women who I know had no sexual motives in mind, so I don't think it means anything.

So I'm in quite a quandary. I wanted her before, and now that I've seen her naked, I feel like I'm about to go insane. I think about her all the time. I want her so badly I can't stand it! What do you guys think? How do I go about trying to close the deal without making a complete fool out of myself if she's not into it? And no, I don't want to simply bite the bullet, make a move, and see how it turns out. I value her friendship too much to do something that will drive her off.

jlw13
jlw13
59 Followers