Me Too - Anjali

Story Info
Milky milf actress is fucked by a producer.
2.7k words
4.05
25k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anjali, will you stop fondling your breasts?" Riya says in a frustrated tone as she is stretching beside me during our morning yoga session.

Riya has done well in the last 12 months whereas my life was a mess right now. Riya had helped me back on my feet and let me stay with her. She had a nice spacious apartment in the city that overlooked the park and it was a stark contrast to the room we shared 12 months earlier as we struggled in our attempts to break through in Bollywood.

"I have started lactating. My breasts have been swollen and painful the last few weeks," I complained.

She takes deep rhythmic breaths as she stretches to the side while focusing on her breathing.

"Surrogacy was not your smartest move," she sighed as she could not veil her disgust at my choices and current condition. She seemed to be disgusted by the idea of pregnancy.

12 months earlier we were both struggling with our careers as actresses. I had been to an open casting call of 200 women. I had been to many of these and I was struggling for any real break. At the call I was approached by another actress who invited me for coffee and over the next 2 hours explained that she worked as an assistant for a rich family that were in dire need for a surrogate and she explained there was good money in it for me. At this stage I was desperately in need for money as my Mother had been pressuring me to constantly send money to help with my father's treatment and the offer was simply too good in this moment

Things moved quickly from there and I began the tests on whether I was suitable.

While going through this process I received a call back from the casting call for another audition with the director. I was unable to attend and sent Riya in my stead. This was where our paths diverged. Riya landed the role and 3 movies later she had established herself as an up and coming actress. Her social medial following had stormed as she found herself being launched into stardom from obscurity.

I had spent 9 months pregnant and I struggled to get my body back where it was in my pre-pregnancy state.

Riya was focused on getting me back on my feet and repaying me for her fortune. She had pulled strings and used whatever influence she had to get me a small role on her latest movie. It was a small role but she was focused on getting me in shape for the big screen.

"The camera adds 10 pounds," she often said while looking on in disgust at my slightly flabby belly. I wasn't sure if this was still true but I wanted to move back to my normal life and forget about the surrogacy. The quicker my body was back, the quicker I could move on. But there was no running away from the stretch marks and pregnancy fat.

"Ow," I winced at the developing sharp pain in my right breast. The milk was not being excreted from this breast and it seems as though there is something clogging it.

"For god's sake, Anjali," Riya says as she looks at me in disgust.

She pulls herself up out of her pose and crawls over to me.

"Just show me what is going on," she asks.

I lift my cropped shirt over my head and pull up the tight sports bra to the top of my breasts.

My right breast was swollen and it was red as I lay back and squirmed in agony. My left breast is dribbling and I can see a mix of curiosity and disgust on the face on Riya.

"Stop this," Riya said in an annoyed tone as she gently massaged my right breast reluctantly. She is unable to look at me despite that initial glimpse of curiosity.

"Where is the pain?" She asked as her hands roamed my tender breasts.

Her fingers delved into the flesh of my breasts and her thumb dug deep into the muscle.

"Uff," I moaned in response as she hit a particular tender spot.

She seemed to sense this and her thumb manipulated the flesh around this spot.

"Is it tender here?" Riya asked.

"Oh, yes," I moaned in response.

She applied greater pleasure and I felt some give in my breast as though the building pressure was finally being relieved.

My nipple began to dribble a drop of milk as she exerted greater pressure.

"Oh, I needed this so bad," I exclaim as her manipulations continue.

The few drops are turning into a thin dribble of milk as Riya does not relent.

My eyes are feeling heavy lidded as I begin to feel a strong arousal from this manipulation. I don't know why but my arousal seemed to be heightened by my production of milk.

Then I feel something dislodge in my breast and my body convulses violently as I climax in a powerful orgasm.

"Uff! Oh! Uh! Oh! Uh" I moan in a guttural manner as my body releases a powerful explosion from within.

I opened my eyes to see Riya looking at me as she nibbled her bottom lip. I could sense a similar arousal within her but her words soon made me forget these thoughts.

"You are so gross. You need to clean up your mess," she said as my eyes were directed to the puddle of milk and thick discharge on the floor.

"I am sorry, I will get this cleaned up," I reply.

Despite us being friends, there is now a power dynamic between us as Riya became successful and I became dependent on her.

Riya had been shooting for a few days before I joined the set for my scenes.

My body was pretty much back to normal and by any normal beauty standards I would be considered aesthetically beautiful but the standards in Bollywood were exacting and I could feel the weight of those extra ounces on my body.

It was my first time seeing Riya in her element as the lead actress. She had this effervescent presence and people were drawn to her. She had told me to make an impression on the producer as it would help me in the future.

The producer she was referring to was Sanjay Kapadia but my first interaction with him did not fill me with confidence. Sanjay had a sleazy energy about him. The first time I was introduced to him was when he picked out the dancers. I had been told I would be included as a background dancer as well as my few scenes.

It required me to wear a revealing sari and I was slightly self conscious as I still had some stretch marks that I tried my best to hide.

Sanjay groped and touched us dancers as he either nodded his approval or cut us while walking along the queue of dancers. When he came to me, he pinched my stomach where those few extra ounces were and looked on in disgust.

"Cut," he said louder than previously as though he wanted to emphasize his disgust. In that moment I felt vulnerable and I could feel myself become teary but I wasn't going to let my emotions show.

I walked away to the shared changing rooms as I found a corner to shed a tear and change into my clothes. I had brought my breast pump with me and Riya had given me a spare key to her private changing room, just in case I ever needed it.

On my first day the filming was concentrating on the dance scenes and well there was not much need for me as I was cut from the scene.

Riya would not associate with me on the set as she did not want to be associated with the lesser actors. She assured me it was just so no one started the nepotism conversations on set despite most of the cast being connected in some way.

Riya was slowly changing as she grew into an actress.

At home, things were back to normal and I could not discern the distant Riya I had experienced on set. She worked hard and in a way I did not want to distract her from the focus she needed on set. Also I sensed a chemistry between her and the director Arun. He was a lot older than her and married with two children but I could sense something between them. Riya always turned on her charm a little extra around him and he seemed smitten with her. He was at least 15 years older than Riya's 21.

The following day on the set I had two scenes. I was a side character and only had a few lines. It was a small role and there was always a risk it could be cut before the final edit.

I was wearing a tight sheer blouse and pencil skirt as I stepped on the set. I always came alive under the lights. It was like a drug for me as my body came alive.

I made the most of my short time on camera and delivered my lines with the presence of a much more accompolished actress.

Riya was in the scene with me and she gave me a subtle nod of approval. The scenes only needed one take.

After I had finished the scenes the adrenaline began to wear off and I felt a lot of tension in my breasts. They had to be relieved and I made my way to Riya's changing room as she was busy on the set.

I could feel my breasts begin to leak into my bra and I rushed into trying to find my pump which Riya was holding in her dressing drawer. In a rush I removed my shirt and blouse and attached the pump to my right breast.

I gently massaged my left breast as the pump began to slowly drain my right breast.

"Uff! Uh!" I moaned as I felt that tension become relieved.

I did not hear the door open as I was lost in the sensations of relieving my breasts.

"What are you doing in here?!" All of a sudden I hear Sanjay behind me. I had not heard him enter.

I swivel in the chair facing him, the breast pump still attached to my breast as I try my best to cover up.

"Mr. Kapadia, I am sorry. Riya said I could use the room," I replied.

I turned around to find my shirt and quickly removed my pump. I wrapped the shirt around me as I was too nervous to close the buttons. I heard to door lock click but it did not register in my panic.

"Likely story. Riya would not let some lowly actress use her room. Do you think I am stupid? What are you doing here?" He asked as he walked towards me. I stepped back, backing up against the dressing table.

"Sir, please. It is a lady problem," I try to play coy and hope he just feels some shame or sympathy and leaves me to have some privacy. He is moving closer to me and I am practically sat on the dressing table trying to get away from him. He is stood just in front of me as he takes me in. He is looking at me differently than when I was in the queue of dancers.

"It looks like you need some help with that," he says as he looks at my chest. There are two large wet spots on shirt as I go red with embarrassment.

His large hands grope my breasts through my shirt and squeeze causing my milk to squirt.

"Sir, please, no," I beg but my body is melting and my hands move down to hold me up against the table as he gently squeezes my breasts and teases my nipples.

His large fingers dig in to the fat flesh of my breast. His thumbs work over my wet nipples as he flicks and rolls them.

"Sir, no," my voice softer and my words coming out as acoustic moans.

He parts my shirt and is groping my naked breasts. His palms filling with my milk.

My pupils are becoming dilated and my arousal is now reaching a point where any reluctance is futile. My body craves this. He leans in close as I feel his hot breath in my ear.

"Let Daddy take care of you," he whispers as he begins to kiss down my clavicle to the top of my breast.

"Oh," I softly moan in response as the anticipation builds inside of me.

Sanjay kisses down the soft flesh of my breasts. His slow work on my breasts driving my crazy.

"Sir! Uff! Sir!" I moan as he slowly works to lick around the outside of my nipple.

"Mr. Kapadia! Please!" I beg but still the teasing continues.

That need to have my breasts suckled by a man is overpowering and leaves me in a desperate state.

"Daddy! Uff! Daddy! Please! Feed on Mommy!" I beg once more and I feel him take my nipple into his mouth.

"Uh! Oh! Uff!" I moan as he drinks the milk from my nipple. A feeling I cannot simply explain after months of using a cold, sterile breast pump.

My mind is unable to think of conscious thoughts as I am fueled by impulse and desire.

My hand is rubbing against Sanjay's crotch as I can feel that large bulge straining against his trousers.

"Uff! Mommy is coming! Mommy is coming!" I moan out loud as my body convulses and contorts in a powerful orgasm.

Sanjay turns to my right breast which is a lot more sensitive and begins to gently suckle at my teat.

There is something inside of me that needs to repay him.

I begin to undo his trousers and I hear them fall to the floor. I wrap my legs around him and pull down his boxers. He pulls up my skirt and begins to tear my stockings.

"No. Daddy. Just drink," I say in protest. I only intended to give a handjob but he was an animal that I was struggling to tame.

He soon tears my pantyhose and he doesn't seem done there.

As he is suckling at my sensitive teat his naked cock is pressing against the crotch of my panties.

"Again! Mommy coming!" I moan out out as another orgasm tears through me.

After I come down from my orgasm he pulls my panties to the side.

"No, please Sanjay. Let do it another way," I beg.

"Uff! No!" I groan in disappointment as he stops sucking my breast.

"You need to take care of Daddy now!" He whispers in my ear as he rams his cock down my wet dripping hole.

My pussy drinks him in and swallows his cock.

"Uff!" I groan as I take his full force.

He is slamming into me and the dressing table is banging against the wall.

I lift my breast up to him and my nipple is still dribbling.

"Mommy still has needs," I beg him.

He takes my nipple into his mouth and drinks from me as he fucks me.

I wrap my legs and arms around him as he continues to fuck me.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" My moans match the rhythm of his slamming his cock into me like I am a piece of fuck meat.

"Sanjay! Uff! I am done!" I moan as I let go in a powerful orgasm. My nails digging into the flesh of his back through his shirt.

He slams deep into me and climaxes unleashing his cum into me.

Sanjay begins to do up his trousers as he looks at me, "You are not a bad fuck for a fat slut."

It adds to my shame that I fucked this pig of a man but a part of me enjoyed being treated just like a piece of fuck meat.

There was a knock on the door and it was Riya.

Sanjay opened the door and gave Riya a sleazy wink as I tried my best to cover up.

He was a disgusting creep and I could sense Riya was disappointed in me but she did not make a fuss about it.

Once he had left she locked the door behind him.

"Get dressed. He better cast you in his next movie," was all she said to me.