Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 03

Story Info
The foursome gets under way. Only bad girls squirt.
4.9k words
4.39
15.3k
21

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
291 Followers

As Brad and Janet laughed, and Helen's high-heeled footsteps clip-clopped quickly down the stairs, I couldn't take my eyes off Janet's miniature, atomic sex-bomb of a body.

Five foot tall, wavy, shoulder length raven-black hair, with skin as white as baby powder, Janet's tits were round and full, and just a tad bigger than cantaloupes, but looked like watermelons on her tiny frame. Her areolae, darker and larger than normal, jumped out on the pale, white skin of her beautiful breasts and the nipples themselves were even larger than Helen's. They protruded out like two brown,.45 caliber bullets.

She had a minuscule waist, wide hips, and a huge unshaven - almost unruly - bush of black, curly hair that contrasted dramatically against her alabaster skin.

Her pussy mound bulged out and the dark meat of her vagina lips actually hung out beneath her black, curly bush like two thick slabs of roast beef.

It was a shocking sight and would have been disgusting if it weren't on such a beautiful and sexy girl. Instead of me being repulsed, however, I had the exact opposite reaction. I wanted to fuck her meaty, hairy and nasty looking snatch raw, right there on the kitchen floor.

Helen burst into the kitchen and stopped, mouth agape, witnessing the scene.

"Holy shit!" She shouted.

Brad and Janet renewed their fits of laughter.

Helen had prepared and dressed herself in an entire ensemble of lingerie, and she looked amazing.

She wore a white corset, white panties, white fishnets, white high-heels, a white choker and white gauntlets. Over the whole outfit, she wore a see-through, chiffon and lace three-quarter length robe. Her make-up was meticulously but lightly applied, black eyeliner and pink lipstick the most prominent features.

Janet, I don't think, had on any make-up at all. She could have been wearing fake eyelashes they were so long and dark, but if so I had never seen her not wearing them.

Helen put her hands on her hips, frowning. She said, "Nice. I guess you just wanted to hurry up and fuck."

Janet nodded, her laughter trailing off. "Yes, I did. Who needs clothes? Let's get this party going."

"Well, then," I said, ripping off my shirt. "Why don't we all get naked, sit down and have a few drinks? We need to talk about the rules."

"Rules?" Janet said. "There are rules?"

Brad began throwing off his clothes, too.

Helen frowned. "Do you all realize how long it just took me to get dressed?"

"And you look amazing, Sweetheart. Now strip."

"You do look great," Brad said, pulling down his boxers with his jeans, and exposing his penis to my wife for the first time.

Helen's eyes widened, looking impressed with Brad's substantial cock. It bounced and wagged at nearly full mast as he got undressed.

Brad noticed her gawking and smirked proudly, flexing his arm and thigh muscles as he stood a little taller before her, showing off his naked, herculean physique.

He truly was a specimen, and a bit full of himself.

Helen seemed delighted. She smiled back at Brad, and quickly began shedding her lingerie.

We all watched Helen undress, and I could see Brad go from gloating over his own body to being awed by hers.

Helen had, by far, the sexiest female form I have ever seen. She had Sophia Lorens's big, perky tits, Marilyn Monroe's wholesome shape and Jenifer Lopez's thumping ass, yet she was slightly athletic looking with good muscle definition, but soft, feminine padding in all the right places. Without a stretch mark on her, except for her child bearing wide hips, she did not look like a mother of three.

Her pussy had been freshly shaven, with no stubble left from the night before, and sporting just a small, neatly trimmed 'landing strip' on her prominent pussy mound. Unlike Janet's brown and beefy mess, her pink, full pussy lips protruded moderately and neatly below.

Brad looked visibly shaken as he beheld her naked for the first time.

"Okay," I said, clapping, "The bar is open. What's everyone having?"

We all sat at the kitchen table, completely naked with fresh drinks in front of us. Helen lit up a joint, and took a huge hit. She coughed and passed it to Janet.

I tapped the pen on the note pad and read my first question. "Do we need a safe word?"

Janet giggled. "Fuck that."

I smiled, as Janet took a dainty hit off the joint, squinting at the smoke.

"Sometimes, Janet," I explained, "Women say no, but they don't really mean no."

"If I say no," Janet said, letting out a little laugh and some smoke, "I fucking mean no. Not that I'll be saying no."

"Okay," I said, "I guess we can skip my list of possible safe words, then."

"What were they?" Brad asked, shrugging as he took the joint from his wife. "Just curious."

"It doesn't matter. Janet already--"

"No," Helen said, smiling, "I'm curious, too."

I took a sip of my bourbon and coke, not thrilled at sharing, but all three smiled at me and waited, expecting to laugh at my choices.

"Okay," I said, "I have three, but one of them's just a joke."

Brad, still holding in a big hit from the joint, tried to offer it to me. I took it from him and passed it across the table to Helen.

"What's the joke word?" Helen asked, taking the joint from me.

I smiled and said, "Antidisestablishmentarianism." I chuckled and looked around. Helen's and Brad's faces were blank. Janet sneered at me. "Huh?" she said, "Anti-what?"

I chuckled a little more, picturing my cock in her ass as she was struggling to say it.

"That's not funny," Helen said.

"Yes, it is," I said, still snickering. "You just don't get it."

"I get it. The word's too long to pronounce. It's just not funny." Helen took a long drag off the joint.

"Yeah," Brad said, "She's right. That isn't funny."

My pride hurt, I said, "Well one of you try and come up with a funny one, then. It's not as easy as--"

"Rubber Chicken," Janet said.

They all laughed.

"Beetlejuice," Brad quipped, and they all laughed again."

Helen yelled out, "Mother Theresa!"

All three of them laughed harder than ever.

"Okay, okay," I said, frowning. "I have a couple real ones for you here. Do you want to hear them or not?"

Their laughter trailed off into a spattering of giggles, as Janet took another dainty hit off the joint.

"Sure," Helen said. She sipped her Schnapps.

"Red," I said, looking around. "Like red for stop. It's a popular safe word people use..."

"Why not just say stop?" Janet asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. What the fuck. It's a safe word. I never used this shit before. I have no idea."

"The hell with safe words," Helen said. "What's next on your list, Harry?"

"Okay, do you guys want to plan what we do, or just start messing around and go with the flow?"

Everyone sat in silence. Brad took another hit off the joint.

"Plan... how?" Helen asked.

"For instance," I said, "We could start out with oral sex."

Janet sighed. She said, "My pussy's drying up."

We all laughed.

Helen took a long draught from her glass of Schnapps and said, "Let's just go in the living room, turn on the cameras and start messing around."

Everyone nodded and began to get up.

"Hold up!" I said. "Sit back down. I have one last thing to say. It's the last thing on my list."

They all settled back into their chairs.

I took a big mouthful of my drink and gulped it down. "If at any point, any of us, starts to feel jealous, insecure or any negative feelings at all, I want you to immediately speak up. I love all three of you with all my heart. Hurting any one of you would crush me. You have to speak up and tell us what is bothering you if something bothers you. Agreed?"

Both Helen and Janet nodded.

Janet said, "I agree. Let's do this."

Helen said, "Agreed." And both girls began to get up again.

Brad looked hesitant.

I held my hand up, and said, "Hold on. What's on your mind, Brad?"

The girls sat back down.

Brad frowned and said, "Probably nothing... but I do have one... small - really small - concern."

"What's that? Please, tell us."

He looked around at the girls and said, "I'm kind of afraid to share this... it's sort of embarrassing... and a secret between Harry and I..."

I had no idea what Brad was talking about.

"Are you two gay or something?" Janet asked, giggling.

Brad laughed, and waved her off. "No, it's stupid, really, but it has crossed my mind and I'm hoping to hell it doesn't happen..."

"Stop being so damn cryptic, Brad," I said. "You're among friends who love you. No more secrets."

"Really?" Brad said, looking at me as if shocked at my openness.

"Yeah, honey," Janet said, "Just spill the beans."

"Okay," Brad said, nodding. He glanced at me, but looked at his wife. "I'm afraid Harry is going to make you squirt."

My heart leapt into my throat. I had never told my wife about the Gloria incident, and had asked Brad, years before, never to mention it. This request was made back when I thought Helen was a faithful prude, but the fact that it was an old secret still had that 'oh shit' effect on me.

"Squirt?" Janet said, her face scrunching up. "Women don't squirt. That's a myth."

Brad laughed mirthlessly, nodding his head with eyebrows raised, and announced, "Oh yes they fucking do. I saw Harry make a girl squirt like a fucking geyser just before she passed out under him."

I winced as hard as a man can wince.

"You saw him?" Janet asked. "How did you see him? You were there?"

"Yeah," Brad said, hesitating as he realized he'd let out a secret of his own. "We... uh, picked up this deadhead girl... uh... it's a funny story, really..."

"Funny story?" Janet scoffed, settling into her seat and folding her arms over her breasts. "Let's hear all about it then. I could use a fucking laugh." She did not look like she wanted to laugh.

He clammed up and looked over at me for help. I rolled my eyes and mouthed the words, "YOU ARE SO FUCKED!"

Brad let out a distressed laugh, closed his eyes and shook his head, resigned to his fate.

Helen said, "She passed out? Harry made some skank squirt and then pass out by just fucking her? What did she have medical issues?"

Brad and I took turns recounting the whole Gloria incident to our wives. After they heard the story, they seemed okay with it, not happy, but not upset.

"Women don't normally squirt like that, Brad," Helen said. "I've had hundreds of very intense orgasms and I have never squirted. Have you, Janet?"

"Fuck no. And, Hell, I've had thousands of orgasms."

"Thousands?" Brad said, looking wounded.

Janet frowned and shrugged. She said, "Yeah, with like... maybe a hundred different guys... now that we're being honest."

"Holy shit," Brad said, shaking his head. "I mean I knew you dated a lot... but a hundred dudes?"

Janet nodded. "Give or take twenty."

"So, you might have fucked a hundred and twenty men?"

"Might have."

Helen raised her glass. "Wow," she said, smirking. "She has me beat by like fifty. I'll drink to that."

Janet shot her a dirty look. "But I wasn't married... and there wasn't a single elf among them."

"Okay, okay," I said, "We all have a sordid past. Let's get back to Brad's concern... about the squirting thing."

"I'm just a little insecure about it," Brad said. "That's all." He looked at his wife and leaned in toward her. "Harry made Gloria cum like I never saw any girl cum before or since, and if he did that to you... I think I'd be... a little... jealous."

He shrugged.

"I don't think you have anything to worry about, Brad," Helen assured him. "That girl was probably just one of those freaky girls. She probably squirted all the time."

"No," Brad said, "That's the thing. I dated her for like three weeks. We fucked all the time, but I could never get her to squirt. And she told me she'd never squirted in her life... before Harry fucked her."

"You dated her?" I said. "I didn't know that. I thought she was dating a cop?"

Brad nodded. "She broke up with him, but then she flew back to San Diego. I paid for her ticket."

I said, "You never told me any of that."

Janet quipped, "Yeah, join the club."

"To be fair, Janet. I made Brad promise not to tell either of you girls about Gloria. So that's my secret he was keeping."

"It doesn't matter anyway," Helen said. "I did a lot worse than Brad ever did, and I was married. This is nothing. As for squirting, well I don't even think that's an issue. Janet and I aren't squirters. We're just not."

"Can we go into the parlor now?" Janet asked, finishing her Black Russian and slamming it onto the table.

"Yeah," Brad said, "Let's go. I haven't had sex in three weeks."

We all got up. "Three fucking weeks," I said. "Why the hell not?"

Janet answered over her shoulder. "He's always at fucking work. I haven't had any for three weeks, either. I'm ready to fuck a doorknob!"

"What about last night, you guys?" Helen said. "You had last night."

Brad snickered and said, "We figured we'd save our sexual frustrations for tonight. Let me tell you. It wasn't easy. I had to put ice on my balls."

In disbelief, I said, "You two must have at least masturbated in three frigging weeks."

Both of them shook their heads.

Smiling, I turned on the lights and pushed record on the video camera. "That is fucking awesome!" I said, truly delighted. "You know what that means, then?"

They all looked at me, staring blankly.

"That means it's blow job time, and Helen gets a belly full of cum."

Helen grimaced. Brad and Janet had no reaction.

"Ladies," I said, "On your knees... if you please."

"Uh, where?" Janet asked.

I pulled two cushions off the couch, and placed them on the floor at an angle in front of the video camera.

"Brad, you stand here." He took his place in front of the cushion closest to the camera.

"Helen," I said, pointing down. "You kneel in front of Brad."

"Oh shit," she said. "Okay." She walked over and sank to her knees in front of him.

"Janet," I said, standing in front of the other cushion, "If you don't mind?" I pointed down at the cushion in front of me.

"Not at all," she said, smiling and looking hungrily at my cock as she sank to her knees.

Both women began stroking and then blowing us. I looked over at Brad and gave him a giddy smile. He shook his head, but smiled back at me.

Then he looked down at my wife blowing him, and his face got very intense.

As I watched my wife thoroughly enjoy servicing Brad's cock, I called out, "Make sure you swallow, Helen."

She pulled her mouth off, smirked resignedly, sighed and said, "I know, Harry. Every fucking drop."

She went back to blowing him.

Janet pulled her mouth off my dick, looked up at me and said, "You want me to swallow, too, Harry?"

"Absolutely not! Helen drinks all the cum. Don't you, Baby?"

Pausing to answer, Helen said, "Yeah, Janet. Harry likes it that way."

Janet paused blowing me and put on an exaggerated pouty face. "I don't get any? Why not? I like to swallow, too, you know."

Everyone but Janet laughed.

Brad nodded. "Yes, she does. She really does."

Helen frowned. "And I fucking hate it. Why can't Janet be the cum slit?"

Now everyone but Helen laughed.

"I volunteer!" Janet quipped, raising her hand, and going back to sucking my dick.

"Nope!" Looking over at Helen as Janet bobbed her mouth a little too quickly on my cock, I said, "It has to be you, Helen. I just fucking love that cute, disgusted face you make when you're choking down a big load. You're sucking his dick so good. Are you really going to ruin the experience and deprive Brad of that?"

Helen looked up at Brad expectantly as she deepthroated his cock and held it there.

I could see her throat undulating as she did that deepthroat, tongue wagging trick.

I envied Brad. I could tell from the short time she had sucked my dick that Janet was great at giving head, but Helen was Helen.

She could out-blow a porn star.

Brad yelled, "I think... we're about... to find out. Holy shit! I'm cumming!"

Janet stopped blowing me and we all looked at Helen, suddenly on the receiving end of Brad's orgasm.

Brad's knees buckled, and his whole body shook. Helen pulled her mouth back up his shaft, and held her lips in a tight ring around the end of his cock. Her hands both milking his cock in an effort to help coax out as much cum as humanly possible.

Her eyes popped wide as some unknown quantity of sperm shot into her mouth.

"Oh shit," Janet mused, smiling proudly, eyes wide and staring. "That looks like one of his really big ones." She giggled. "Even I have trouble with those."

Brad looked like he was having a seizure. Helen looked like she was catching battery acid in her mouth. Her eyebrows wrinkled, her eyes squeezed shut and her cheeks puffed out. She whimpered in protest, but heroically remained on the receiving end of Brad's endless ejaculation.

Finally, jerking his whole body a few last times, Brad shouted, "Oh crap!" He gasped for air and fell backwards, pulling his cock with him as he stumbled away.

Helen pinched her lips closed, a thick tendril of white cum flopping out onto her chin, but the rest held in her overloaded mouth.

"That a girl," I yelled, laughing at the sight. "Now gulp that huge, nasty load down!"

Helen's eyes blinked open, her face still contorted in severe distress. She paused there, whimpering and breathing in and out loudly through her nose.

"Start swallowing, Babe," I coached, delighted at the prospect of seeing her push through this. Her mouth seemed utterly overloaded with cum. "You can do this. I know you can."

Then her eyes popped wide in alarm. She turned her head, looking all around. Her panic stricken eyes spotted and focused in on our art deco, leaf-shaped ceramic ashtray stand.

Lunging forward and grabbing it off the stand in both hands, Helen spit the entire, gruesome mouthful onto my grandma's giant ashtray.

"Awwww!" Janet pined, giggling gleefully. "Epic fail!"

I was truly disappointed, but also amazed at how much sperm Brad had dumped into my wife's pretty mouth. A giant glob of chunky white semen puddled up onto the robin's egg blue ashtray. A thick, wide stream still clung from Helen's bottom lip and wrinkled chin, stretching down to the puddle, as she grimaced in utter disgust, coughing and spitting.

"Spitters are quitters!" Janet chided, loudly. "Still, Helen. Nice save, using the ashtray. Now you can take your time and lap it all up... like a kitten from a saucer of milk."

"Yeeesh!" Helen said, looking at her like she was nuts, wiping and flicking the last of the cum off her mouth with trembling fingers. "No fucking way!" She shook her head, closed her eyes and shuddered. "Blaaaah! That was horrid! At least I saved the rug."

Brad said, "Sorry! I am so sorry, Helen. I didn't mean to--"

Helen's face softened. "No," she said, shaking her head at Brad. "It's okay. It was just too much, Brad, that's all. It's fine, really it is."

She looked down at the huge puddle of cum, her eyes widening. "I'm just glad that wasn't all in my pussy. I'm ovulating today, I think. We might have had a little Brad running around."

We all chuckled. I thought about that aspect for the first time, and my chuckling stuck in my throat. "Oh shit," I said, "We haven't talked about that at all. What if we have... an accident?"

Helen shrugged. "You know I'm having it... whosever's it is. I love babies."

"Me, too!" Janet said. "Brad and I talked about it last night. We have been trying for months, but he has a low sperm count."

Helen looked incredulous. "A low fucking sperm count?" She reassessed the ashtray full of sperm. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

We all chuckled again.

"So," I said, not sure of what I was hearing. "If I got Janet pregnant you guys would keep the baby?"

As I looked back and forth between them both, Brad and Janet smiled and nodded at me.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
291 Followers
12