All Comments on 'Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 03'

by Hofeeder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

TA-DAH!!! It's the Janet and Harry show! Starring Harry and his magical dick! And Janet and her firehose cunt!

Does the next part of this story follow them through divorce court? OR---Do they all live happily ever after as a cohesive foursome?

I know, this was a very tongue in cheek reply, but could not help it. Damn. Really looking forward to ensuing parts/chapters to this saga. It is turning out to be a sexy humorous story and I love it.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts12 months ago

Ever since I started reading the first page of your story, I just couldn't stop. It is so entertaining in many aspects: of course it's erotic, there is drama, their is humour, there's a bit of suspense ... the dialogue is excellent. I am impressed with your writing talent and inventiveness. It doesn't have to look like a New York Times Best Seller. This is Literotica, we are here to enjoy reading some good stories ... and this is one of them. I just hope there are more chapters to come.

HofeederHofeeder12 months agoAuthor

Thank you, IveBignutts! (great name. I appreciate that) Flows well off the tongue. (no homo). Yes, there are indeed more chapters to come, and the story goes waaay off the rails in the next two chapters. The events I am regurgitating occurred in real life, so they will soon - in those coming chapters - cease to be credible. Truth is stranger than fiction, they say. Well, it's also harder to believe. I have told many of these stories over the years, probably hundreds of times. I doubt anybody I have ever told has believed a word. Screw 'em, is what I say. So, now I get to document the crazy sexual misadventures I experienced and most will pass it off as fiction. That is fine with me, as long as it's entertaining. Thank you so much for expressing your appreciation for my tale's entertainment value. So pleased to hear that it's a good read. There may be stuff in future chapters, maybe two or three down the line, that will be difficult to read. Although I could embellish or completely change some of the story elements, and make them better, I really don't want to do that. So I won't. Thanks again for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHofeeder@Hofeeder
Most of my sexual exploits took place between 1980 and 2020. I have written my whole life, but never tried erotica. It's time I shared my amazing experiences.