Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Helen. "You'd be okay with that?"

Helen finished carefully returning my grandma's ashtray to its ornate stand and nodded. "Absolutely, I'd be thrilled." She looked up at me and said, "Why, would it bother you if I had Brad's baby?"

I thought about that and realised it wouldn't. "No," I said, shaking my head and smiling. "No. I'd be okay with that."

"Kool," Janet said. She grabbed my arm and used it to stand up on her red high-heeled pumps. Then, taking my face in her hand and pulling it down toward hers, she said, "So can we hurry up and fuck already?" She pressed her lips to mine and we kissed for the first time.

It was one of those slow, sensual and hungry kisses, the kind that makes the world spin. I forgot Brad and Helen were in the room.

As our lips disengaged, so we could breathe, I lifted Janet's ninety-five pound body up off the floor, and planted her ass onto our overstuffed corduroy easy chair.

She giggled playfully and clung onto me, spreading her legs wide and lustily grabbing at my cock with both her little hands.

Her fingers trembled as she spread her lips open further, the dark brown of her labia's outer edges quickly fading into a pretty pink on the inner walls of her vagina.

The head of my cock sank into her, stretching her wet and warm silky softness wide open. "Uhhh!" she gasped, loudly. "Holy shit," she said, "That is fucking thick."

She sneered evilly up at me and licked her lips. "Fuck me, Harry," she said. "Fuck me hard."

I chuckled and nodded, sliding my cock hard and deep into Brad's horny little wife. It was tight, and slick, and I bottomed out, hitting up against her cervix.

Janet yelped at the impact, her whole body jerking. Not wanting to ease up, or slow down, I ignored her reaction, pulled halfway out and, mercilessly, rammed it deep again.

If this had been my wife or anyone else, I would have at least hesitated, and let them recover from getting a hammer blow to the cervix. But this was tough talking, sexual fucking know-it-all Janet.

She had been bragging about her exploits for years around me, talking about how great she was in bed to my wife so often that I wanted to puke.

Hell, if anyone could take a merciless fucking pounding by an over-sized cock she could.

Well, whether she could take it or not she was going to get it. I had fantasized about this so many times, but I had never thought it could ever possibly happen, so now I felt compelled to destroy this sassy little whore's cunt, just in case I never got the opportunity again.

On top of all that, my cock wasn't fitting in her all the way yet. Janet was a petite woman, and my cock had bottomed out with over a half an inch to go.

I intended to remedy that as quickly and as forcefully as possible.

So, with no regard for her yelps of discomfort, or her totally shocked expression, I went berserk, fucking her nasty little compact snatch with everything I had.

Janet didn't take the first ten or fifteen pumps very well, letting out yelps, or loud gasps and clutching at my stomach and chest like she was trying to slow me down or stop me.

Then her face changed suddenly, as if flipping a switch, from a shocked look to one of surprised delight.

After ten or twenty more hard pumps, my cock began sinking balls deep, and Janet began nodding her head, snarling, and pulling me into her.

Her body quivered and shook, as I rammed my cock so hard into it that the giant overstuffed chair was banging into the wall behind it, making a loud, rhythmic thump.

THUMP - THUMP - THUMP - THUMP

Janet threw her head back and screamed, "Fuck yeah!" Her little hips began popping up and down as I rammed my cock into her, and she began fucking me back as hard and as fast as I was fucking her.

With her voice breaking up and whining, she shouted, "That's it! That's it! Oh yeah-heeeah-heeeah-heeeah! Fuck me, Harry! Just like tha-haa-haaat!"

Not only was she screaming, and fucking me back with her popping and pumping little hips, Janet was pulling me into her with such force that I couldn't have slowed down or stopped if I had wanted to, not that I wanted to.

I fucked Janet like the slut that she was, with absolutely no regard for her comfort or pleasure, but she was obviously getting all kinds of pleasure from it, and  that completely unexpected and slutty reaction of hers, actually enjoying this merciless pounding, made me want to cum hard, very hard.

"I'm going to cum!" I shouted, feeling a huge orgasm stirring in my loins.

"Yes!" Janet screamed. "Cum in me, Harry. Fuck a baby into me!"

Just as I was about to cum, something truly terrible happened. Janet's wild popping and pumping hips seized up and her whole body stiffened. Her face turned beet red with strain and she let out a long, loud and primal grunt.

I kept pounding my cock hard into her, my own orgasm ready to shoot a monster load into this sexy little married slut, when a geyser of pussy juices sprayed and splashed out everywhere, all over my balls and thighs, and all up my stomach and chest.

A few droplets even splashed my face.

I barely even noticed her squirting, mainly because I didn't give a shit, and I was feeling my own orgasm surging through me.

Then Janet grunted again, even more fiercely, and sent more streams of squirting juices around my pumping cock and in every direction.

Burying my dick deep in her soaking wet and violently twitching pussy, I finally shot my load.

It was incredible. My whole body shook and spasmed as it felt like I emptied my entire nutsack into her.

When it finally subsided for both of us, I fell forward on top of her and we both lay there, gasping for air for a full ten or fifteen seconds.

We had cum together, but that was purely accidental.

Janet stirred first.

"Oh shit," she said. "I fucking peed, didn't I?"

Reality hit me hard with those words, like they had come from a ghost in my past.

I spun my head around, lifting up off of Janet, and pulling my dick out of her as I beheld Brad and Helen, both glaring at us from across the room.

They did not look happy.

"No, Janet," I said, "You didn't fucking pee."

Janet said, "Then what the..." She stopped talking as the realization of what had just happened hit her, she said, "Oh! Oh, shit!" Her eyes popped wide open and she sprang up to a sitting position. Putting her hands over her mouth, she looked over at Brad, gasped and cried out, "Oh my God! I'm so sorry!"

I stood there next to her, feeling naked for the first time that day. Janet's husband and my wife glared at us, both obviously distraught by what they had just witnessed.

Helen said, "What the fuck was that? You never fucked me like that, Harry. Never!"

I said, "I... I don't... I..." Giving up on trying to speak, I frowned at them both, shook my head and shrugged. "What do you want me to say? I don't know what that was."

Helen said, "I never saw anything like that in my life, not even in a porn movie."

Brad frowned deeply, nodded his head and said, "Well, I have... and I'm fucking out of here."

He walked quickly toward me, his eyes welling up, but purposefully avoiding mine.

"Wait, Brother. I'm sorry, Dude." I tried to stop him as he passed, but he violently hit my arm away. Pushing right past me, he strode out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Brad?" I said, "Don't be like--"

"Fuck off!" He shouted, so loud it made my ear closest to him ring.

Janet took her worried gaze off her retreating husband and turned it up at me. "Shit, Harry," she whispered, "We... are soooo... fucked!"

12