Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 07

Story Info
Suckfest to the halfway point. Pt 1 of 2.
8.5k words
4.33
6.9k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
294 Followers

The cover band outside the kitchen had been playing the end of "With or Without You" by U2 as Helen finished blowing Franky.

The appropriateness of the repeated chorus at the end of that song was not lost on me as Franky deposited all of his vile sperm into my beautiful wife's welcoming throat.

"... and you give yourself away. And you give yourself away-ay... and you give... and you give... and you give yourself away... "

After Helen stood up, swallowed Franky's load, smiled broadly and shouted, "Next!" everyone had cheered and clapped. The whole kitchen full of people were obviously enchanted with her, and impressed by her eager performance.

Tommy had shouted excitedly, "That is how you start a suckfest, Motherfuckers!"

Janet displayed nothing but giddy excitement as she applauded Helen. Her best friend had suddenly become this flamboyant and shameless whore, who seemed way too eager to suck hundreds of cocks and swallow a fuckton of cum, yet Janet couldn't have looked more pleased.

The only person who looked upset was Brad. I noticed him sneering in obvious disgust and shaking his head.

"Hey, Brad," I said, "Are you going to be okay?"

"No," he said, "I don't think... I don't think I can watch either of our wives do this, Harry."

I nodded.

"I'm going outside to wait in my truck. Tell Janet I'm sorry," he said, shaking his head and frowning as he stared at Janet who appeared a lot more than just okay with being forced to participate in the upcoming and now imminent suckfest.

"Yeah," Brad said, looking even more disgusted as he glared at his jubilant wife smiling, squealing, bouncing up and down and clapping. "I'm fucking out of here." He looked back at me. "Can you keep an eye on her for me, please? I just can't watch them do this."

I nodded again. "Sure... but I think they'll both be fine, Brad."

"I know they will," he said, growling out a chortle of disgust. "That's exactly why I can't watch them." He waved my look of concern off, frowned and said, "Don't worry. I'll be okay. Just keep them safe. Thanks, Bro."

Brad turned and strode quickly toward the rear corridor. I watched him talk to the guards, and saw them let him through to the back door without a problem.

"Where the hell is he going," a still smiling Janet asked, seeing her husband disappear down the corridor. "I thought he wanted to see me suck a bunch of cocks?"

I shrugged. "He hasn't got the stomach for it, I guess."

Janet lost her smile. She turned and gazed into my eyes, her big dark eyes searching mine from behind her red bandit mask. "You certainly seem to have the stomach for it, don't you Harry?"

I smirked and gave her a guilty shrug.

Janet nodded, put a hand on my shoulder, leaned in to my ear and whispered, "Yeah, me too. I'm literally shaking I'm so fucking horny." She took in a huge breath and let it out in a sigh, backing off and shaking her head. "I'm glad he left. Brad's too good for us." She rolled her eyes and frowned. "We are disgusting, Harry. Me, you and Helen are going straight to Hell. You know that, right?"

I nodded.

"Okay, Ladies!" Tommy shouted. "Line up in front of me right here behind this line of blankets."

All the girls in the kitchen except for Jessica clip-clopped over to line up where Tommy had pointed.

There were eight of them. Tommy made Helen get in the center, directing Brandy to get on Helen's right side, and Janet to stand on her left. "You three girls are getting the big money, so you'll be doing all the cum swallowing." He pointed around at his Asian prostitutes from Boston. "My five girls know the drill. They'll do most of the cocksucking." He raised his voice. "I don't want any cum on this floor. Nobody spits, not even my girls. If these guys bust a nut in your mouths, my whores better catch that load. You can get up and spit it in one of the swallowers' mouths, whichever one doesn't have a cock in it. You fucking got that, my bitches?"

All the Asian girls nodded.

Tommy stepped closer to Brandy, Helen and Janet, pointing at a portable chalkboard someone had rolled behind the three heavy, metal tables. "Billy will keep track of how many loads you three girls swallow. Luckily, you girls are dressed in three solid colors, so instead of names he has your colors up on that board."

Written in chalk across the top of the board were the words, BLACK, WHITE and RED.

"White just swallowed Franky's cum, so she's earned a mark, Billy."

Billy smiled, turned and put a single line of chalk to the far left under the word WHITE.

"I have a total of thirty-four thousand dollars to split between you three ladies. Here's how that's going to work. Whichever girl swallows the most loads by the end of this suckfest will get ten grand off the top. That means the three of you will split twenty-four grand. The two slackers will get eight grand, but the winner of this cum chugging contest walks out with eighteen grand and a belly full of cum."

Brandy raised her hand.

Tommy looked annoyed by that. "This ain't high school, Blondie, speak the fuck up."

In a nervous voice Brandy said, "What if... I mean... what if I--."

"Just spit it out!" Tommy shouted.

"What if I never swallowed before?" Brandy blurted out, looking almost panicked.

The whole kitchen roared laughing. Someone shouted, "In that case, just DON'T spit it out!"

More laughter.

Tommy shook his head, pushing his palms down and yelled, "Quiet, everyone!" The laughter died down. "You never swallowed cum before, Darling? Are you fucking kidding me?"

Brandy shook her head.

Tommy looked around the room and said, "Can someone blow a quick load in this poor girls' mouth? Help her get the jitters out?"

Several men stepped forward, volunteering with various shouts and hoots. One of them was Poochie, Brandy's tall black bodyguard. He yelled above them all, "I'll fucking do that! Let me!"

"Not you!" Brandy shrieked, looking wide-eyed and mortified even from behind her black bandit mask. "Oh my gosh, Pooch!"

Franky yelled, "Yeah! Let her bodyguard do it."

Tommy yelled above the din of men still shouting to get picked, "Everyone quiet!" The room settled down again. He nodded at Poochie. "Go for it, big guy!"

Tommy pointed at the open-mouthed, exasperated Brandy. "Hey, Blondie, if you can't handle this one guy, how the fuck are you going to handle all of them?" He waved his arm back at the full ballroom. "Now just get on your knees and keep that pretty mouth open."

"It'll be quick," Poochie said, snarling and unbuckling his belt as he strode toward Brandy. "Wanted to do this for months... shove my cock in her pretty mouth... finally shut the spoiled brat up!"

Poochie stopped in front of the still standing Brandy and spread his feet apart, pushing his pants to his knees. She looked visibly shaken with her thin arms straight, but crossed in front of her stomach, and her hands wrestling each other, as she looked down at his giant black cock.

Someone shouted, "On your knees, bitch!"

Brandy tore her eyes off the big black dick, looked nervously around, but slowly dropped down onto her knees. She looked forward again and let out an audible gasp.

Her tall bodyguard stroked his long, thick black dick inches in front of her still shocked looking face. He presented the bulbous brown head to her open mouth, and wagged it, eager for immediate service.

I watched with a fair amount of excitement. Not only would this be her first time drinking cum, I could tell by her extreme reaction in just seeing it that it was probably her first BBC.

Brandy slowly opened her mouth even wider, but Poochie was done waiting. He grabbed both sides of her head and shoved his big thick dick right into her gaping mouth.

He began fucking her face and groaning as Brandy whimpered in loud but muffled, whining protests. She put the palms of her hands on his tawny black thighs and pushed, resisting as much as she could, but failing to stop or even slow down the large black cock now plunging in and out of her mouth.

Brandy looked more surprised than anything, as Poochie roughly yanked her head, pumped his hips and used her mouth like a fuck hole. She gagged several times, squeezing her eyes shut and sprouting tears, her whimpers becoming more like shrieks.

The crowd in the kitchen quieted down, watching the spectacle.

Poochie got even more aggressive, sending his big cock in deeper and grunting louder with each hard pump.

Brandy couldn't take any more. After three of those harder and deeper pumps, she heaved violently, jerked her head back and pushed on his thighs with all her might, turning her head aside and dislodging the big dick from her traumatized mouth.

She gasped dramatically for air, coughing, heaving and sputtering with both hands over her mouth, guarding against another BBC attack.

"Open that mouth, slut!" Poochie shouted, pushing her hands down with one hand and pulling her head back around to try and force his cock into her still wretching mouth.

"Let her fucking breathe!" Janet cried, rushing to help Brandy, jumping onto her knees and blocking Poochie's big cock with her hand.

"You want some o' this, Bitch?" Poochie said, letting go of Brandy's head and grabbing Janet by the hair, instead.

"Hey!" I shouted, stepping forward to knock the big black bastard on his ass, but Janet saw me, shook her head and waved me off with her hand.

"Yes!" she shouted, and went with Poochie's grappling hands, opening her mouth and taking his big black cock deep inside it.

Brandy fell aside and onto the floor, still coughing and gagging.

Janet took almost the entire eleven or twelve inch long, and very thick black cock down her throat in that first thrust. Totally opposite from Brandy's deer in the headlights performance, Janet seemed in complete control. On the second hard thrust by Poochie she took his whole monster cock balls deep. Her slender throat actually bulged out as it accommodated Poochie's wrist-thick shaft.

Poochie threw his head back and groaned in ecstacy. Several people cursed in awe and one yelled out, "Hot damn! That tiny little slut is taking it all! That whole fucking donkey cock!"

Janet adjusted her knees, squaring up in front of the still groaning bodyguard, pulled her head slowly backward and paused with just the tip inside her mouth. She took in a large breath through her nose, looked up at Poochie, who glanced down at her, sweat dripping from his forehead onto her face.

Then she took his giant cock all the way into her throat again, staring up at him the whole way down.

"Motherfucker!" Poochie yelled. "Never fucked a throat... this fucking deep!"

Several other guys from Tommy's and Franky's crew were gathering around with their dicks out as Janet continued servicing Poochie's giant cock.

Franky yelled, "Everybody pick a bitch and get your blowjobs out of the way! Now!"

Two guys went to pick Brandy up off her ass and back onto her knees, who still looked very much shaken up by her ordeal.

Four more approached Helen, and a couple other crew members went to two of the Asian prostitutes.

Helen smiled, got down on her knees and waved for the four men to come closer. They complied, surrounding her on all sides and she began with the first cock offered to her. It was the thug who had filmed her blowing Franky. He pointed the video camera down at her as she happily and greedily sucked his cock.

Brandy got in on the action a few moments later, giving head to one of the two men who had helped her back up on her knees. He had an average sized, much more manageable penis, and Brandy seemed quite content to oblige him.

After maybe thirty or forty seconds, the camera wielding thug grunted, trembled and emptied his load into my wife's mouth. Helen gulped it down, turned her head and immediately began sucking another cock. Billy yelled, "White has two!" and he put another chalk mark on the board under 'WHITE'.

One of the Asian girls collected a load of cum in her mouth. She raised her hand, stood up and clip-copped right at Janet, who was still sucking Poochie's cock.

When the Asian girl stopped next to her, and hovered over her, Janet pulled her mouth off the BBC, continued to stroke it with two hands, but threw her head back and opened her mouth wide.

The Asian girl bent down and dribbled a thick glut of sperm from her mouth to Janet's. Janet swallowed it all down in one gulp and went right back to blowing Poochie. "Red has her first!" Billy shouted, marking the board.

Poochie shouted, "Shit! I'm gonna cum!" and his whole body shook. Janet paused, collecting his cum as he shot it into her mouth. When he was done, he staggered backwards. Billy shouted, "Red has her second!"

Janet raised her hand, shook her head and pointed at her bulging cheeks, trying to get Billy's attention. Billy hadn't notice her, having turned to give RED its second mark.

Janet stood up, walked over to Brandy, who was still tentatively sucking her average sized white cock. Janet tapped her shoulder and Brandy paused. She looked up at Janet, who pointed at her own still bulging cheeks and then used two hands to tilt Brandy's head back and open her mouth.

Janet made a spitting motion, and Brandy said, "Oh, you want me to swallow that?"

Janet nodded. Brandy nodded back, tilted her head back further and opened her mouth wider. Janet spit just a tiny rope of cum into Brandy's mouth and then swallowed the rest of the cum still inside her own mouth, which must have been a substantial amount because it took Janet three swallows to accomplish the task.

Brandy swallowed the small amount she was given and said, "Oh! That wasn't bad at all!"

Janet shouted, "Brandy... I mean BLACK has her first swallow on the board. You can erase my second one."

Janet's selfless act to try and help Brandy went unnoticed it seemed by everyone but me. I couldn't help being impressed by Janet's amazing poise in this harrowing situation. She really was both brave and a sweetheart.

Billy nodded and complied, adding one mark under BLACK and erasing RED's second mark, even though Janet had swallowed the majority of Poochie's big load.

A few seconds later Billy cried, "White has three," and marked the board. I hadn't even seen whose cum my wife had just swallowed, but Helen was already busy sucking yet another stranger's dick.

When the crew members had all been sucked off, which only took five or eight minutes at most, Helen had six marks under WHITE, Janet had four under RED, and Brandy had three under BLACK.

Tommy got all the girls lined back up with Janet and Brandy on the left and right sides of Helen, respectively. He stood in front of them and said, "I hope you girls are ready. I'm going out on that stage to get rid of the limp dicks and drunks in this crowd, but there are going to be hundreds of cocks coming at you. If any of you three girls drop out, puke or otherwise fail to perform I will have my men strap you to one of those metal tables and you can service a couple hundred cocks with your pussy or your ass. You got that?"

Brandy haltingly raised her hand.

"Oh, what the fuck now, Blondie? Are you a virgin, too?"

"No, but jeez... I'm not on the pill. What if I get pregnant? Can't I just quit if I can't do this? I mean, gosh, mister, Franky said this would be easy money." Brandy sounded like she was about to cry.

"Sorry, Blondie. Your ass is literally mine for the next couple hours, but here's what I'll do. If you can't suck any more dicks or swallow any more cum, or if you throw up and ruin my movie, I will strap you face down on that table over there and tell every guy who fucks you to only cum in your sweet ass. How's that sound?"

"But... but I don't do anal," Brandy whined.

"In that case, Blondie," Tommy said, "I will break your tight ass in myself. When I bust an asshole wide open it stays wide open. You'll take a hundred more cocks in that pretty ass of yours and barely even feel them. Now shut the fuck up."

Brandy's bottom lip turned and her chin wrinkled up.

Helen rubbed her shoulder and whispered something, to which Brandy nodded and said, "Thanks, I hope so. I'll try and do my best."

Tommy left the kitchen and before the main event got started, he spoke to the packed function hall. I must admit I was impressed by Tommy's professionalism. He informed everyone in the audience that in order to get their cocks sucked they had to show a hard dick to Franky's two goons, the Viking and Lurch from upstairs, who were now guarding the kitchen door.

Then Tommy said, "I'm putting one of my girls with them to check all your dicks. Her name is Jessica. Maybe she'll even help and give your peckers a little tug if you're nice, but ONLY those with a hard dick will get inside that kitchen. Oh, and everyone is getting filmed when you're in there getting your dicks sucked. No exceptions. So either leave now or start lining up and beating your cocks stiff for my girl, Jessica."

The guy guarding the inside of the kitchen door watched through the little door window after Tommy finished talking to the crowd. He laughed and yelled out, "Hey, a fucking shitload of them are leaving. Filing right back up the fucking stairs. Bunch of limp dick motherfuckers! We'll be lucky if we get three or four hundred dudes in here tonight."

A few minutes later, both the kitchen's double swinging doors were opened and about twenty men, all jerking themselves off, were allowed to shuffle into the kitchen. The doors were shut and locked behind them.

The cover band was playing a bad rendition of "Mama Kin" by Aerosmith.

The masturbating men all just stood there for a moment, staring at the line of eight girls on their knees.

Tommy yelled, "Ladies, show these men your tits!"

All the Asian girls immediately pulled their various tops down, up or open, exposing their breasts. Janet and Helen were slower, but also exposed their tits to the crowd of men. Brandy, with trembling hands, dropped her halter top down last.

Tommy yelled, "Let the suckfest begin!" He waved the men forward. "Pick any girl, but try to cum only in the mouths of those three dolls in the middle." None of the men moved. "What the fuck are you waiting for? Go get your fucking dicks sucked!"

The crowd of masturbating men lurched and lumbered forward, most of them lining up in front of Helen, Janet and Brandy. The Asian girls seemed to attack the dicks of the stragglers and the men lined up for the three swallowers, some Asian girls sucking two men off at a time. Helen, Janet and Brandy serviced one man at a time. Within thirty seconds the men began cumming. Of course, it was Helen who got the first load. Billy called it out, marked it down and then a crew member escorted the satisfied customer out the rear exit.

All three girls swallowed load after load of cum, most directly from a cock they were sucking, but many of the loads they swallowed were spit into their mouths by the Asian prostitutes, who kept getting their own mouths filled by all the cocks they were sucking.

Brandy kept up with Helen and Janet, swallowing without a problem, which surprised me, but I guessed that Tommy's threat to have her ass gangraped if she failed had greatly motivated her to swallow as much cum as possible.

The girls got through the first twenty men pretty quickly, maybe in just over five minutes. Two of the men weren't cumming fast enough, so Tommy had them escorted out the back door.

Out of eighteen men, Janet, surprisingly, had swallowed eight loads of cum. Helen had swallowed five and Brandy five. None of them seemed fazed by the first round at all. Actually, Helen looked a bit bored. She swigged her Peppermint Schnapps and cracked jokes to Janet and Brandy as another batch of twenty men filed through the kitchen doors.

Glancing over the masturbating men my eyes froze on one man in particular. It was Father Dan, the frigging Priest we took communion from every Sunday Mass, at least when we were motivated enough to actually go to church. Helen had known him since she was a little girl. Father Dan had been her family's Priest for thirty years. There was no way she wouldn't recognize him and I was almost certain Father Dan would recognize Helen, regardless of her white Lone Ranger mask.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
294 Followers