Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found Helen's laundry bag and donned my own mask, hoping, somehow, Father Dan would not recognize me or notice Helen sucking everyone's dicks. He had all those Asian girls, Janet and Brandy to choose from, but of course he headed straight for Helen.

This was going to be a fucking catastrophe. Helen adored Father Dan. She spoke to him as often as possible and sung his praises to everyone she knew about how holy the guy was and how he was so filled with the Holy Spirit.

Father Dan waddled up to Helen with his pants around his knees, and offered her his lilly white seven inch penis for a sucking.

I moved closer, right behind Helen and waited for the fucking freakout to ensue.

Without looking up, Helen began sucking Father Dan's dick. She moaned in ecstacy, pausing only for a moment to purr like a kitten and ask, "You like your cum swallowed?"

Then she went right back to work on his cock, still oblivious.

Helen often talked while giving head and had talked to several other men that night, but when she asked Father Dan that question I saw his eyes widen and his whole body go stiff.

He looked down at Helen sucking his dick and his mouth dropped open in shock. Helen still hadn't looked up and was blowing him with every skill she had, trying desperately to milk all that holy cum out of his sacred ballsack.

The expression on Father Dan's face slowly changed from shock to wide-eyed delight, and then, after thirty or forty seconds of Helen pleasuring him, his face reflected nothing but pure bliss.

After another thirty seconds, I saw signs that Father Dan was tensing up for an explosive orgasm. Helen sensed it, too.

"Mmmm," Helen cooed, pausing for only a moment to say, "I am going to drink every drop of your fucking cum. Now give it to me. Give it all to me."

She stroked his shaft quickly and deeply with her glorious mouth and then, obviously sensing the cock she was sucking was about to explode, Helen went deep to catch all the cum in her throat. As she took Father Dan's cock balls deep, Helen looked up at the face of the man whose cock she was deepthroating.

Her eyes sprang wide behind her white mask and she froze there, staring up at Father Dan with his cock as far down her throat as it could possibly go.

He acknowledged Helen's startled recognition by nodding down at her, smiling and ejaculating. Father Dan grimaced and his hips spasmed. He let out a loud grunt and shot his Holy Spirit deep down my wife's throat, and he certainly seemed full of the holy spirit that night.

Her family priest orgasmed for a good ten or twelve seconds as Helen remained frozen there, receiving Father Dan's entire "sermon of semen" from start to finish.

Done expending his holy load, Father Dan took in several shaky breaths. "Bless you, Helen," he spat out in a gasping whisper, rubbing her head repeatedly with blessing hands, and slowly extracting his penis from her mouth. Father Dan smiled down at her stunned, open mouthed face and added, "I have pictured doing that to you for twenty years, every time I placed a Holy wafer on that cute, little outstretched tongue of yours. In my mind that was NEVER the body of Christ I fed you. It was my cum. Tonight my most longed for fantasy has come true. Thank you, my child." He smiled contentedly and added, "God works in such wonderful and mysterious ways, doesn't he?"

Helen, still frozen with her eyes wide and staring, gulped down the last of what Father Dan had deposited in her throat without even closing her mouth, her open gullet making a loud gargling-click as the last of his cum was ingested.

Billy yelled, "That's twelve loads of cum swallowed for white!"

Father Dan looked up at me and said, "Such a pleasure to see you again, Harry." My mouth fell open. He nodded at both of us, "May the Lord be with you, both."

Helen cleared her throat and in a hoarse voice automatically responded, "And also with you, Father."

Someone a few feet behind him cried out, "Oh fuck! Did she just blow her own Dad?"

Someone else closer answered, "Looks that way, but I'm next! Move aside, Pops!"

With that Father Dan nodded at us curtly and quickly left. We both watched him go.

Another cock presented itself to Helen. She tore her eyes off Father Dan, shook her head dramatically as if shaking off what happened, but just before sucking the new dick she glanced back at me, snarling, and said with conviction, "We really need to find another church."

I nodded and chuckled as Helen turned and was about to suck yet another strange penis. She halted abruptly just before putting it in her mouth, pulling her head back to look up at the guy who owned this one. Seemingly satisfied she didn't know him from a hole in the wall, Helen gave herself a reassuring nod and went right to work on his cock.

The cocks kept coming. Group after group of men piled into the room twenty at a time and the girls worked tirelessly, sucking every cock that was offered. I was amazed at the performance of all the girls, but especially our three cum swallowers.

After nearly an hour of sucking cocks and drinking cum all three cum drinkers looked more affected by the physical toll on their various aching body parts than by how much cum they had all consumed. Tommy made an announcement that he estimated we were nearing the halfway point, with only about two hundred more men left in the function hall waiting to go.

Helen had seventy-two marks under WHITE. Janet had sixty-five under RED, and Brandy had fifty-four under BLACK. If you doubled those numbers, I remember thinking, then Helen might end up with as many as 144 loads of cum in her stomach.

'That is truly gross,' I thought, smiling to myself.

Then, before the next group of men came in, Tommy called out, "We have a huge surprise for you ladies. It is very exciting. There are only fourteen guys in this next group, but they all just got off a nuclear submarine down at the Groton Naval Base. They came up to see the outdoor concert and then go home to their wives and girlfriends up in Massachusetts. There were twenty-three of them out there, but these fourteen were special. Jessica sent them in separately because out of the twenty-three that rode the military bus up here these fourteen all claim they haven't had any opportunities to masturbate in at least several weeks." Tommy paused to let that sink in. "I mean we usually find one or two guys like this in the smaller suck parties we've done, but this fucking crowded function hall had fourteen guys who are ready to explode." Tommy laughed, shaking his head. "I figure at least one of you will end up puking and being tied to a table. I'm hoping it's blondie. I want to see at least thirty or forty random cocks destroy that tight little ass of hers. Bring them in Max!"

The Viking opened the door and fourteen young men in Navy dress uniforms filed through it into the kitchen. All of them wore makeshift masks, mostly made of torn T-shirts. They stood there masturbating, but in a straight line and almost at attention, as if it were some kind of pornographic military drill. Tommy barked out his standard instructions to the group, but before they could pick a girl to suck their dicks one of them groaned and busted a nut right there while he was still in line.

Tommy swore loudly and told the rest of the submariners to stop touching themselves. The truly shocking thing, however, was seeing how much cum had been forcefully ejaculated from that young man's body. I do not exaggerate when I say that his first projectile sperm-spear had shot at least eight feet from his penis and was as thick as an index finger. Several more followed that one as he groaned, writhed and shook in ecstasy.

Seeing that copious amount of cum shoot out from just one of them was an eye-opener. There were thirteen more of these loaded sperm cannons. At least one of these girls was truly in trouble, mabe all three of them.

The men all lined up in front of their chosen cocksucker. Only two of them chose Janet. Maybe they weren't partial to red. Janet was just as sexy as Brandy, but four lined up in front of her. Helen had seven of these sperm banks in front of her.

She took a big swig of her Peppermint Schnapps, licked her lips, smiled and used two fingers, motioning the first submariner in her line to come-hither.

As soon as her lips surrounded the sailor's cock he began shooting his load. Helen gulped once, twice, three times and then a fourth, but the sailor kept writhing and grunting. Helen's eyes shot wide open and she quickly shifted her body, allowing him to finish ejaculating and fill her mouth up as she took deep loud breaths through her nose.

Janet was suddenly struggling with her first sailor's monster load, as well. She looked in control, but let out a little whimper after her third or fourth gulp.

Helen closed her eyes and gulped two more times. Pulling her mouth off the spent cock, she gasped for air and cried, "Holy fuck!" A shudder went through her and she shook her head. "Whew!" she said, smacking her lips at the remnants of his giant load. "I think I'm full now. Shit! How many more of these meals do I have to eat?" She looked at her six remaining sailors and her eyes rolled back into her head. Another shudder went through her.

Billy yelled, "That's seventy-three for white!"

Helen shot him a dirty glare. "That only counted as one? That should have counted as six, at least. Jesus."

Janet gasped for air, finishing her first sailor.

Bill yelled, "That's sixty-six for red!"

Janet cried, "I think I'm going to be sick!" She swayed, holding her stomach with both hands. "It feels like... like I just sucked of a fucking Clydesdale!"

Brandy was whimpering loudly. The sailor pouring his load into her mouth shouted, "Oh my fucking Gah-ha-HOD!" as he clutched her shoulders and pumped his hips. With her eyes squeezed shut and her throat gulping over and over again, she clung onto his cock with both hands, looking desperate to hang on and to continue gulping the huge glut of cum being shot into her tiny, overloaded mouth.

He finally finished, and relaxed. Brandy kept swallowing until her mouth was empty. Pulling her mouth off, she gasped louder than anyone had gasped up to that point. Falling back onto her ass, and hands, Brandy fought for air. She smiled in relief and breathlessly said, "I did it! Holy cow! I really, really did it."

Billy shouted, "That's fifty-five for black!"

Janet, still grimacing and cradling her tummy in both hands, said, "Shit! I really am going to be sick! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Janet stiffened, opened her mouth and let out a long, loud wet-sounding belch.

"Oh, shit!" she cried, smiling. "I thought I was going to puke!"

Brandy climbed back up onto her knees, smiled at Helen and Janet, looked ahead to start sucking another cock, and then lunged forward and heaved, violently projecting a gushing cone of white vomit between the legs of her next sailor.

He hopped gracefully out of its path, as Brandy spasmed, heaved and puked again. A thick puddle of regurgitated cum spread four feet across the floor and more than a foot wide. Brandy burst into tears and covered her mouth with her hands, choking and gasping for air.

Tommy shouted, "Yeah! It's Blondie!" He strode forward and pointed at Brandy. "Go strap our cute little ass fuck down, boys! But I get her gorgeous pooper first! And someone grab me a stick of butter or some cooking oil. That fucking ass of hers must be tight as a clam!"

I couldn't stand by for this. "Hey, Tommy!" I shouted, standing straighter and pulling off my kids bandit mask. "I'm not watching you rape that poor girl in her ass! That is NOT happening!"

Tommy looked livid. "Excuse me, Motherfucker? Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Calmly I said, "If you rape that poor girl I'm the last motherfucker you will ever see. That's who."

I heard one of the submariners say, "Hey! Isn't that Tom Cruise!"

Tommy had reached into his jacket, but paused, looking around at the group of sailors who were all witnessing this exchange. He pulled his hand out of his jacket and let out his breath in a huff. "Fine," he said. Then looking down at Brandy, he said, "You're free to go, Blondie. Get the fuck out of here before I change my--"

Brandy shouted, interrupting him. "But what about my money?" She shouted louder. "I just blew fifty-five dudes and drank all their gooey slime!" Then she screamed with all her might in a shrill, high-pitched and hysterical voice, "I want my freaking money!"

After her outburst the kitchen rung with an almost perfect silence.

"To get that money," Tommy said. very softly and calmly, "You'd have to do it my way... and finish off all the remaining dicks with your tight, little ass."

Brandy looked back at the heavy metal table. She looked down at the floor and in a tiny, hoarse voice she said, "Fine."

"What the fuck, girl," I said, "This isn't a fucking game. They are going to rape you in your--"

Brandy's head shot up, and she screamed her hysterical scream at me. "Butt out! Just butt the heck out! You... you jerkface!"

I took a step back and put my hands up in surrender.

Tommy chuckled. He shouted, "Strap this crazy little bitch stomach down on that table and get me some butter, boys!" He looked right at me and said, "When I'm done breaking that tight little ass in all of you can have a turn."

His henchmen scooped Brandy up, stripped her completely naked and strapped her down to the table using one large moving strap across the small of her back that wrapped around the whole table. They cranked it tight with its metal crank.

Naked, belly to the table top and nearly up on her tippy-toes with just the balls of her bare feet on the floor, Brandy was helpless and immobilized, her shapely and adorable white ass, obviously her best feature, exposed to the room and ready for action.

Tommy received a stick of butter from one of his men and stood behind Brandy, lubing up his cock.

Her mask gone, she looked over at me with dead eyes and her cheek to the table as Tommy began pushing his cock into her asshole. Others crowded around the sight, trying to get a better view. I could see everything from where I stood at the end of the lined up metal tables.

Tommy had a decent sized cock, maybe eight or nine inches and thicker than average, too. As he pushed it into Brandy's asshole, her head flew high and her back arched, using her elbows against the table top to push her torso up. "Oooowwww!" she cried, slapping the table with her open hands. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy, instead!"

"Too late for that, Blondie!" Tommy shouted, grabbing a clump of her long blonde hair and pushing deeper.

"Oh, my Gosh! Please, Sir! I don't care if I get pregnant! Pleee-hee-heez! Fuh-huuuck my puss-see-hee!"

Tommy bottomed out, his cock fully engulfed in Brandy's asshole.

"Oh my Gosh!" Brandy cried, breathlessly, her toe nails making scraping sounds on the ceramic tile floor as she kicked her feet and writhed. "That huuur-huur-huuuurts! Holy cow! Holy cow! Jeeee-heeeez! It hurts!"

Tommy stayed still, and for a moment I thought he was being decent and at least trying to let her asshole get accustomed to his cock. Then I realized the big, fat pig was merely winded from the exertion of forcing his cock inside her.

As soon as he caught his breath, he grabbed Brandy by her shoulders and began mercilessly pounding the tiny little thing with everything he had. He pumped the poor little girl so hard that the heavy stainless steel table actually kept creeping forward with the force of each pump.

She sobbed and begged him to stop, incoherently squealing and hissing through clenched teeth as her hips and thighs were pounded between Tommy and the table. Brandy slapped the metal table with her hands over and over again.

Finally, Tommy stopped his hard pumping and plunged his big cock deep in her ass. He grimaced and grunted as he orgasmed, shooting his whole load high and deep inside her bowels.

Brandy lay there quivering and sobbing as he pulled his dick out and walked away, putting his penis back in his pants, zipping up and adjusting his shirt and suit.

He yelled, "There's our ass fuck, guys. I want her to get at least thirty cocks. Give her a fucking night to remember. Oh, and get a salad bowl on the floor under that ass! She'll be farting out a lot of cum soon. We can feed it to the other two girls."

Once that was over with, Janet and Helen were faced with more submariners to blow. Two of the ten who remained had gone over to fuck Brandy in her ass, so only eight were left for Helen and Janet to suck off.

Six waited on Helen and two on Janet. Helen called one over first and then Janet nodded at one of hers. The girls did not look happy about blowing these guys. These sailors really did seem to be loaded up with cum, and I was certain neither Helen nor Janet wanted to end up like Brandy.

As they blew their submariners, the sound of Brandy being ass fucked by one of the two who had lined up behind her grew and grew, until all I could hear was Brandy crying, begging and slapping the stainless steel table.

I looked over and saw her sniffing desperately at her bullet, which apparently Tommy had been nice enough to allow her to keep.

Her head fell to the table and her eyes glazed over as the submariner fucking her pulled his dick out of her ass, and rammed it deep in her pussy. He grunted and released his monster load deep in her vagina.

Brandy didn't even seem to notice or care that she was probably being impregnated at that very moment. Without any reaction at all, she lifted the bullet to her nose and sniffed.

Janet got another huge mouthful of cum, but handled it better this time. Helen got a generous helping as well. Billy called out numbers sixty-seven red and seventy-four white.

After that one of the submariners strode forward and I heard Helen curse under her breath. The guy had a smaller than average uncircumcised penis, but he had the biggest set of balls I had ever seen on a human being.

Helen grabbed his penis and stroked it, staring at his balls with apprehension, each testical the size of a tennis ball. Helen asked, "Do you normally cum a lot with those big balls, Sailor?" His face turned red, but he nodded.

"How much," Helen asked. "I mean like would it fill half a coffee cup? Maybe that much?"

He shook his head.

"Good!" Helen smiled, looking relieved.

He frowned and said, "More like the whole cup."

She had been about to suck his dick, but paused after hearing that, her smile gone. "Is this going to be an insane amount of cum?" she asked him.

He frowned, looked away and nodded.

Helen swooned, shook her head and mumbled, "Oh my fucking word. This really sucks." She took several deep breaths, trying to prepare herself.

Janet began chugging yet another big load, robotically gulping again and again with no expression on her face at all. She finished up, and gasped for air.

Billy yelled, "That's number sixty-eight for RED!"

Then she motioned for another one of the submariners left in Helen's line to come to her. Seeing how determined she looked and how queazy Helen looked at the moment, I said, "Janet, why don't you take this guy?" I motioned at mr. bignutts, the guy Helen was obviously trying to avoid blowing.

Janet shrugged and said, "Sure." I don't think she had noticed the man's abnormally large nutsack nor heard Helen's conversation with him.

I directed bignutts toward Janet, and the guy went to her. Helen let out a sigh of relief. She quickly motioned for the next submariner to step forward and immediately began sucking his cock.

Yes, what I did to Janet was a shit move. She certainly hadn't signed up for getting her pussy or asshole gangraped by the next two hundred men, but neither had Helen. And, anyway, my fantasy of fucking Helen in her ass while she is holding a hundred loads of cum in her belly was so close to being fulfilled that sacrificing Janet seemed like a small price, especially if it would spare my wife from having to suffer that fate. Helen was working on extracting her seventy-fifth load.