Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
291 Followers

We were almost there.

Helen's man popped first, and I could immediately tell by her reaction to it that this guy she had so eagerly serviced was giving Helen a lot more than she had expected, much, much more.

First off, he shouted incoherently as he orgasmed, one of those visceral bellowing shouts that actually startles you when you hear it. Helen's eyes squeezed shut, much like Brandy's had on her last huge swallow.

Helen chugged down this guys spunk as he thoroughly unloaded it into her rapidly filling and repeatedly overfilled mouth. Where the fuck did these guys get all this cum? His orgasm seemed to last forever and Helen swallowed at least five times, trying desperately to keep up with the deluge.

For a second I thought it was too much for her, but the man finally stopped cumming and Helen powered down the last of it. She pulled her mouth off his cock, fighting for air and taking in huge breaths through clenched teeth.

"Oh my God! That was a lot!" she cried, her eyes still squeezed shut and shaking her head as she snarled in disgust. "Fuck! I almost lost it."

Billy yelled out, "That's number seventy-five for white!"

Then bignutts stated in a soft, calm tone, "I think I'm about to... yes... I'm cumming... now." Janet, with no sense of urgency, stroked his smallish cock with her fingers as cum began shooting into her mouth. Only a slight raising of her eyebrows indicated the amount gushing into her might be abnormally high. Then she got a very intense look on her face and began swallowing faster than I had ever seen anyone swallow.

Bignutts writhed and shook, his hips twitching as he came. Janet's eyes got wider as she continued to gulp down mouthful after mouthful.

Did they find these fucking guys in a circus? Every one of them had cum more than I thought possible, and now Bignutts had Janet on her seventh or eighth quick gulp before she looked able to even slow it down.

Suddenly, Bignutts croaked, "Oh, shit! I'm cumming again!" His body heaved and he grunted. "Sorry. I'm so sorry."

Janet looked overwhelmed. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she tilted her head back. Opening her mouth wide, she caught rope after rope of gushing cum and gulped mouthful after mouthful. It didn't look like normal sperm, either. It had the consistency of fucking pudding. And, on top of that, the freak just kept on cumming. He filled Janet's mouth up four times and Janet somehow managed to guzzle each impossibly thick mouthful down, and each one in a giant, single gulp.

Finally, Bignutts stopped cumming and Janet swallowed one last huge, disgusting mouthful.

She teetered and swayed, falling onto her side and lay sprawled on the floor where she heaved in a giant, loud, gasping intake of air. Fighting to catch her breath with tears rolling down her cheeks, she lifted her head and looked up at me. "What the... goddamned... FUCK!" she cried.

I had never been more proud of anyone in my life. Janet had done something amazing, almost superhuman. She had nearly fainted from a lack of oxygen and must have swallowed eight or ten ounces of that giant testicled freaks ridiculously thick sperm. Most men cum a tablespoon's worth of semen. This guy could probably fill beer mugs.

Helen would NOT have been able to handle even half of his never-ending soft-serve, cum machine from Hell.

Billy shouted out, "That's sixty-nine and seventy for red!" He shook his head, smiling. "The man did say he was cumming again."

Janet held her stomach and said, "I feel full... like really full... I mean like I just ate Thanksgiving fucking dinner." she laughed, wiping tears off her face with her hands.

I held out my hand and helped her back up to her knees. "You are amazing, Janet. That was amazing."

Janet nodded and smiled. "I know, right?"

More prostitutes approached, a common occurrence in the last hour, and both Janet and Helen each drank a huge load from them. The two Asian girls had been busy collecting big mouthfuls of cum from two of the submariners. These were big loads, but not freakish and the girls both handled them without a problem.

Billy called out, "Seventy-six for white and seventy-one for red!"

There was only one sperm loaded freak left. He walked directly to Helen and she welcomed him with an enthusiastic deepthroat.

It didn't take long for her to extract her gooey prize.

"I'm cumming!" shouted the last submariner, a tall and stocky bastard, who had a substantial sized penis in my wife's mouth and who seemed to be unloading the entire contents of his pelvis into it.

It had to have been a lot of cum, but it looked like Helen had gotten her appetite for semen back, and she gulped down everything he gave her without much effort or fuss.

"Seventy-seven for white," Billy announced.

Having spent his entire cache of cum in Helen's hungry mouth, the last submariner staggered backwards, and shouted, "Whew! God fucking bless America!"

Helen rose straight up on her knees, as if at attention, gulped one last time, smiled her movie star smile and gave that last Naval Officer a crisp and dramatic salute.

She sat back down, giggling and still kneeling, but with her butt on her heels, reached behind her back and snatched up her bottle of Schnapps. Helen took a long pull from the nearly spent bottle.

"Give me some of that," Janet said, putting her hand out.

Helen passed her the bottle.

She looked around at the nearly emptied kitchen and then she shouted, "Why the goddamn hold-up?" She giggled and added. "Whose fucking dick does a girl have to suck to get a bunch more dicks to suck around here? Next group please!"

Tommy looked extremely annoyed at her loud, blustering comment. Helen hadn't been trying to tease him, but I guessed that the asshole gene was dominant in their Solitto bloodline.

He began pulling in groups of forty at a time, and what happened after that sent everything right off the rails.

(TO BE CONTINUED...in the final concluding chapter)

Stay tuned for the explosive conclusion. One of our wives threw up and suffered a horrific and violent gangbang fate that night right alongside poor Brandy. All three ladies survived, but this night of extreme, sometimes brutal and what seemed like endless sexual congress with hundreds of strange men, would affect all three of them for the rest of their lives.

Thank you for your patience. This was not easy to write. I promise to provide an explosive conclusion, but figured I should give you something, so here is part one of the conclusion. The next and final chapter, this novella's conclusion, should be finished within a week.

Thank you for your patience. Unless you're one of the jerks who rate a story low because it isn't finished yet, then screw you, knucklehead. These fuckers don't write themselves. It's harder than it looks. Just try it sometime. You'll be giving out ten stars for this level of production.

(sorry... I lost it a little there. lol)

Please rate this high if you liked it. I am going for realism and a story that makes sense, because if I were to write it exactly how it happened I don't think anyone would ever believe it. I tried, at first, but even I didn't believe it and I was there when it happened.

I hope this version of my story is both believable and entertaining. Nobody would have believed what really happened. It was much less planned or organized than this version. Yet, it did happen organically, without mobsters and without chalkboards.

Still, in the end, I got a lot of these real life sexual encounters in here recorded and fairly accurate, and in a believable story (at least more believable than real life - which wasn't believable. Truth really is stranger than fiction).

So, for me, being credible and being accurate on certain important points while still being entertaining to read is what really matters.

Thank you for reading,

Hofeeder

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
291 Followers