Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 08

Story Info
Conclusion. Suckfests inspire deviant behavior.
10.9k words
3.87
6.6k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
286 Followers

She looked around at the nearly emptied kitchen and then she shouted, "Why the goddamn hold-up?" She giggled and added. "Whose fucking dick does a girl have to suck to get a bunch more dicks to suck around here? Next group please!"

Tommy looked infuriated by her loud, blustering comment. Helen hadn't been trying to antagonize him, but I guessed that the asshole gene was dominant in their Solitto bloodline.

He began pulling in groups of forty and fifty at a time, and what happened after that sent everything right off the rails.

The next group that poured into the kitchen was at least twice as large, maybe fifty guys, and they didn't wait for instructions. I could see why this group of men were different. They weren't the average townies that had been coming through, all working guys and school boys. This group was made up of mostly bikers and bar brawlers with tattoos, leather vests and facial hair. They went right to work getting their dicks sucked, yipping and hooting as they chose the whore they liked most. Every girl on her knees, seven of them with Brandy now strapped up on that table, was surrounded by at least three men.

Helen had attracted ten or twelve, and my wife looked delighted at their arrival. She smiled and went right to work, a dick in each hand and one in her mouth.

Unfortunately, one of these ruffians immediately reached down and pushed his hand into Helen's white panties from behind, grappling and rubbing her vagina. Helen didn't seem to mind.

Even when he stuck at least one of his fingers up into her pussy, she barely seemed fazed, sucking all three cocks in her hands and mouth in turns, moving from one to the other after every couple of strokes with her mouth. Yeah, Helen didn't mind that fingerfucking at all.

I minded, though. These goons could flip any one of these girls over at any time and turn this suckfest into a fuckfest, and that was not a part of any fantasy I ever had. I noticed Janet getting the same treatment, a hand inside her red teddy, fingering her pussy.

She looked fine with it, as well.

It made sense that our wives would be okay getting their pussies handled. Both of them had sucked nearly a hundred cocks and drank all that cum, and they had enjoyed doing it. So, naturally, their neglected pussies were probably soaked and craving the attention.

My problem was in me not wanting this to devolve into a massive gangbang, because once that genie popped there would be no getting it back into any bottle, not with so many horny and rowdy lowlifes crowding around these girls.

I shouted very loudly with bass in my voice, "Do NOT touch the girls! Repeat! Hands OFF the fucking GIRLS!" Moving behind my wife, I slapped the tattooed arm of the guy who was fingerfucking her, so hard that it flew out of her panties and he yelped in pain.

I shouted again, my face in his. "TOUCHING will get you EJECTED!" Looking around the room, I repeated, bellowing as loud as I could, "DO NOT TOUCH THE GIRLS!"

I was gratified to see several groping hands pulling back from the Asian girls, and the guy who had been molesting Janet's pussy had also pulled his hand away.

An Asian girl showed up with a mouthful of cum for Helen, who caught it and gobbled it down in two or three seconds, immediately catching another load from the cock she was working, and swallowing that down, as well.

I heard clip-clopping and saw more Asian cum deliveries on their way for both girls. Billy began shouting out numbers for red and white faster than he had shouted them all night.

Then I heard Brandy shouting, "Holy Cow! Oh my Gosh! It's too much! Jeee-hee-heeeez!" Looking over, I saw she was no longer strapped to the table. A large fat biker had her cradled in his arms and was standing straight, bouncing her up and down on his cock like she was his fuck toy. Another guy was behind her fucking her in the ass. Brandy was getting a big cock in front and another one from behind at the same time. And, on top of that simultaneous pussy and ass pounding, a line of at least five guys had formed behind her, waiting for their turn to fuck her ass.

Brandy was already getting the very same treatment I had feared might happen to Helen and Janet, a free-for-all violent gangbang.

I shouted, "ONLY BLOWJOBS over here!" I pointed at Brandy and shouted, "If you want pussy or ass GO OVER THERE!"

Yes, I know I'm an asshole, but what could I do for Brandy? This was a scary mob, and they could turn on my wife or Janet at any moment and do whatever the hell they wanted to do to them, too. I had to throw Brandy under the bus. It was a matter of survival at that point, and not everyone would survive.

Several of Helen's and Janet's potential blowjobs broke away and wandered over toward Brandy, but that girl was swamped. Brandy began crying out incoherently in protest. Apparently, she was too busy getting pounded in both holes to form actual words.

More men crowded in around her.

I couldn't even see her anymore. The group of cheering and hooting guys that surrounded her was so large that all I saw was the top of her blond head popping in and out of view. I did feel bad for the girl as she bounced up and down on that big biker's cock and, of course, whosever's cock was fucking her from behind, but she had asked for this. Still, I don't think the poor thing had realized what she was getting herself into.

Now, unfortunately, she knew, but there was nothing anyone could do to stop that mob. I just hoped those assholes wouldn't fuck that poor dumb girl to death.

Asian girls kept coming, spitting their loads in Helen's and Janet's mouths, as both girls kept extracting their own loads from an endless line of cocks.

Billy, I am certain, had lost track, but kept trying to count the number of loads Helen and Janet swallowed. I only saw him miss a couple, both of them Janet had swallowed, but had gone unannounced, yet I am sure he must have missed at least one of Helen's swallows, too.

It was all just happening way too fast.

Watching Helen and Janet suck so many dicks and swallow load after load from all these strange cocks and catching more cum in their mouths from the endless deliveries supplied by Asian prostitutes with mouthfuls of sperm, I began to get sexually aroused by this madness for the first time.

It seemed like both our wives had gotten into some kind of cum feeding frenzy zone, not thinking, just drinking, and the more loads they devoured from each ejaculating cock or dribbled into their mouths from an Asian prostitute the more loads they seemed to want.

I saw Helen drink three huge loads in quick succession, one after another, and then look around for a fourth. The look of frustration on her face at not immediately having another load to swallow was followed by her lunging toward the nearest hard dick and deepthroating it. She performed her horny, milkmaid technique on that hapless guy so urgently that it made me jealous. In ten or twelve inspired pulls from the root of his cock all the way up his shaft by Helen's hungry mouth he cried out and filled her mouth. She greedily suckled the head of his cock, gulping down everything he gave her without hesitation. His entire store of sperm had coursed directly from his balls to her belly without ever seeing the light of day.

I saw his stunned face as Helen released his spent dick and lunged for a new one. That had probably been the best thirty seconds of his life. He wandered off, lifting his pants and smiling contentedly, as one of the goons directed him toward the rear corridor.

Helen had forgotten all about him, swallowing yet another load of cum before the last man she had swallowed had even zipped up his fly.

As time went by and the number of men waiting to be serviced began to diminish, the one thing I heard that got my attention toward the end of this chaotic group of fifty was Billy shouting, "That's number one hundred for white!"

Helen had swallowed one hundred loads of cum. I was ecstatic. Moving right behind her I said, "Did you hear that, Baby? You have a hundred fucking loads of cum in your belly!"

Helen paused from sucking a dick, looked over at me and smiled. "All for you, Harry. I did this all for you." The dick she had been sucking shot its load, and sprayed her cheek and nose with a thick rope of jizm. Helen giggled, looked at me sensuously, and wiped a big dollop of cum from her cheek onto her darting tongue with her index finger.

When Helen spoke I hadn't liked how she'd sounded, sort of slurring, like she was both drunk and exhausted, which was probably very much the case. She was moving slower, too.

She put the spent cock that had jizzed her face in her mouth and gave it one last loud-popping, clean-off suck, and giggled again. "I love you, Harry," she said, smiling, her face still dripping with a strange man's cum. "Can we go home now? Please, Baby? I am so ready... so ready for you to fuck my ass."

I looked around. The goons who had been guarding the back corridor were gone, probably not thinking it needed guarding anymore. Plus, there were only about a dozen guys left from this last group of cocksucking customers. If I just picked Helen and Janet up off the floor now and made a break for it, I thought maybe we could really do it, make it out that back door into the parking lot.

Nodding at Helen, I smiled and said, "Keep sucking, Baby. We're leaving in a minute. I just have to get Janet, okay?"

"Okay, Harry," Helen said. "You go get Janet." She turned her head, motioned for someone to come forward and began sucking a new cock.

I turned my attention to Janet on our left.

Her smaller group of fans depleted, Janet was working on her last guy, a tall skinny black dude with a tiny micro-dick, like maybe the size of Janet's thumb. I shook my head thinking, 'Poor bastard! He must despise that 'big black dick' stereotype.'

"Janet, Baby!" I said. "Finish him off. We're leaving now."

Her eyes got wide. Pulling her mouth away from the black micro-dick she said, "Leaving, but we're not done yet. There's like a hundred guys out--"

"Hey, Bitch!" the black dude loudly interrupted. "I'm about to cum here!"

Janet held up a finger at me and attacked his tiny penis. After about thirty seconds he grunted and spasmed. Janet held his mini-cock engulfed in her mouth and collected his load.

Apparently, small dicks shoot massive loads, too. Janet swallowed several times, and whined in protest as her mouth filled up again. She waited with bloating cheeks as the black dude finished ejaculating. Gulping two more times, Janet pulled her mouth off, wiped her lips with the back of her hand, gasped in some air and then pushed out a small burp. "Whew!" she said, giggling, "What a big fucking load from such a tiny package."

"Shut the fuck up, cunt!" the black dude said, not looking pleased, but he turned and strode away.

Billy yelled out, "That's ninety-eight for red."

"Hey," Janet said, looking excited, "I'm almost caught up to Helen!"

"Doesn't matter! Let's make a break for it. We can slip out now, I think."

"But, Harry! What about our money?"

"Jesus Christ, Janet. You sound just like Brandy... and look at her now." I pointed and Janet looked, you could see her through a gap in the throng of brutes that surrounded her.

The big biker who had been fucking Brandy standing up was gone. There were still about twelve big dudes around her, but now she was straddling a different guy, cowgirl style, as he laid with his back on her table while another guy fucked her in the ass. She was still taking two cocks at once, front and back, but they had her in a much more easily accessable position.

Brandy had been crying out intermittently, but now she was silent, taking her pounding in both holes without making any sounds at all. I couldn't see her face from our vantage point, but I could see her bony hand clutching back at the hip of the guy who was brutally pumping his cock into her ass. It didn't look like a welcoming clutch, either, more like a 'please stop, I'm in fucking hell' clutch.

Janet gasped at the sight. "Oh, fuck!" she said. "We have to help her, Harry!" Janet grabbed my forearm and climbed to her feet, doubling over a little as her high heeled foot turned, but catching herself on my arm. "We need to--"

"No fucking way, Janet!" I said, pulling her up onto her feet. "That crowd of brutes will just beat me to death and fuck you like that, too." Janet looked at the men who were hooting and cheering around Brandy as she was being pounded in both holes. "Or even worse," I said, only half joking, "They'll beat YOU to death and fuck ME like that!"

Janet shook her head and looked at me in anguish. "What the hell do we do, Harry?"

"We slip the fuck out of here while Brandy is distracting everyone. Let's g--"

Billy announced, "That's one-hundred and one loads of cum swallowed by white!"

Just then the loud sound of someone heaving and puking filled the room. Janet and I looked over to see Helen, bent forward, holding her belly in both hands with a large puddle of white puke between her knees. She heaved, belted out a thick stream of puke and added to the puddle.

"Oh my God! No! Helen!" I cried, rushing to my wife. There was no way I was going to let anyone fucking touch her, nevermind gangrape her. I reached her in four quick strides, went to my knees and cradled her head into my shoulder.

Helen sobbed as she said, "I'm sorry, Harry! I'm so sorry!"

"There is NOTHING to be sorry about, Baby. I'm sorry! I'm sorry I put YOU through this. I love you soooo much, Helen. You are AMAZING!"

"But I... but I puked. I puked them all up!" Helen sobbed into my shoulder as she whined, clutching my chest with her hands. "I had a hundred loads in my belly, just like you wanted, but I puked!"

"It's okay!" I said, patting and rubbing her shoulder and back. "I don't care about that. I love you and you love me. That's all that--"

"Get that pussy fuck up on the table, boys!" Tommy's voice called out. "She has a room full of men that needs pussy!"

I looked up and saw about a hundred dudes pouring in through the kitchen doors. Tommy had propped them open.

"She's NOT doing that!" I shouted at Tommy. "My wife is done! She is fucking done!"

Tommy nodded at two of his men. One of the suited goons walked over and put a gun to the back of my head, the other one rolled an office chair over to me. Tommy said, "Now sit in that chair or my friend from the old country will put a bullet in your brain and everyone will get your wife's pussy anyway."

Helen's head popped up, looking and sounding completely sober she said, "Harry! Sit in the chair, Baby."

"Fuck that--" I began, but Helen put her hand over my mouth.

"Shhh," she said, in a soft voice only I could hear. "I'll be fine. Really." I shook my head, tears streaming down my cheeks. "It's okay, Harry. I love you! I will always be yours and it will be okay!" I kept shaking my head. "Please, Baby! Do it for me. Sit in the chair." She screamed at me. "I can't fucking lose you! Now sit in the goddamned chair!"

Closing my eyes, I took in a deep shaky breath and nodded. Someone helped me up, pulling me roughly to my feet. They pushed my ass down hard into the office chair and tied me down with moving straps.

Meanwhile, other goons stood Helen up and stripped her completely naked. Using her panties to stuff my mouth and one of her fishnets tied around my head, they gagged me.

I watched, completely helpless, as they carried Helen to a metal table, but they didn't strap her down. As soon as her bare ass landed on the table, a biker got between her legs, licked spit into his hand, lubed his cock with it and pushed it into my wife's pussy.

Her ass was on the edge of the table, and as the biker fucked her, someone stuffed a sleeping bag under her. At least that person seemed to care about my wife's needs. I noticed in passing that it was an Asian prostitute, directed by Jessica.

Helen kept her eyes fixed on me as the biker fucked her. She mouthed the words 'I LOVE YOU'. Then she disappeared behind a crowd of bare assed goons and bikers, all waiting for their turn to fuck my wife.

After a few minutes, maybe ten at most, I heard Helen moaning loudly in pleasure.

Someone, I think it was Franky, yelled, "Let the husband watch, guys! Make a hole! Let him watch how much she likes it!"

Someone grabbed my chair from behind, and rolled me through the crowd of brutes surrounding my wife. Helen was on top, riding some big fat dude's thick cock, while another black guy, this one confirming the stereotype in spades, fucked her in the ass.

Helen looked like she was in a trance, her eyes rolled up into her head and her hips pushing back into the hard pounding that both big cocks were giving her. With her nipples sticking out like bullets, with her long, low moans that were the genuine kind, and with her enthusiastic hip pumps, there was absolutely no question as to whether she was faking this or not.

Helen was getting the best fuck of her life from two big cocks at once.

Then, just before she came, and I was certain she would have come hard, both big dicks lost it in quick succession. First the fat dude under her cried out and blew his load in her pussy, and then the black guy fucking her ass sent it in deep and filled her bowels full of cum.

They both pulled out, falling away in different directions, and left Helen alone, on her knees, dribbling out gobs of sperm from both her holes. She looked disoriented and disappointed, which somehow made me feel better. At least they hadn't made her orgasm.

Helen saw me. She gasped and shook her head. Then she cried out, "I'm so sorry, Baby... but... but I won't cum for them, Harry! I promise you I won't!"

"Get one or two of the Asian sluts over here to lick all the cum out of her holes so the rest of these guys can fuck her." It was Franky yelling out orders. He pointed at me and shouted, "And get this fuckwad out of here! He's seen enough!"

They put Helen on her back with her ass on the sleeping bag and at the edge of the table again. An Asian prostitute kneeled and began sucking the cum out of her pussy. Two more prostitutes showed up with bar stools and propped each of Helen's feet up onto the bar stools, leaving her spread eagle with her pussy exposed to the room.

One of the goons put a strap over her hips and wrapped it around the table. He began cranking it tight.

Helen yelled, "I love you, Harry... and I won't cum for them, Baby! I won't!" And then someone rolled me away, turned me around and left me facing Janet.

Janet was still on her knees sucking cocks with a group of about fifteen men forming a line in front of her.

About a minute later, Janet swallowed a load, and motioned for the next in her line to come get blown. Billy yelled out, "That's one-hundred and eighteen for red!"

I had obviously been too distracted by everything happening to Helen to keep track of Janet. She looked perfectly fine.

Two Asian girls approached, and Janet paused her cocksucking to collect a load from each. She didn't even stop and swallow between the two spits. She collected them each first and then she swallowed them both in one big gulp and then she went right back to work sucking a cock.

Billy called out one hundred-nineteen and one hundred-twenty, and less than a minute later one hundred-twenty one for red.

The men just kept coming and coming.

I stopped paying attention.

Sooner or later, Janet would get overwhelmed and she would be up on that last table top, getting the same brutal gangbang treatment that Brandy and Helen were getting.

I had failed Brad and I would have to tell him that.

"Brad," I would say, "I have failed us all, me, you, my wife and yours, but I failed you most of all because you were the one who least deserved it, and I am so fucking sorry, Brother."

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
286 Followers