Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another minute went by, feeling like an eternity as both giants pounded Helen in both holes, and then I saw Helen stir, her eyes fluttering open.

She raised her head, and put her hands down on the table, lifting her torso up high in the air. Her titties bounced and her head bobbed as both men rammed their giant dicks into her fast and hard.

Helen threw her head back and opened her mouth, gasping in a long breath of air and then she howled, "OH MY Fucking Goh-ha-hod! YES!" She pumped her body back into their thrusts and screamed, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Both men complied, increasing their already violent thrusts. Then Helen let out a long, low groan and breathlessly cried, "I'm... I'm fucking... CUMMING!"

Helen howled out incoherently as her body stiffened.

In Max's efforts to pump harder and moving his hips wildly, his giant cock slipped out of Helen's pussy. A geyser of clear liquid squirted from my wife's pussy, soaking Max's lap and spraying all over Al's legs as he continued fucking her ass.

"We have a squirter!" Al shouted, joyfully, ramming his giant cock even harder into Helen's ass.

Helen grunted loudly again and squirted a second time. This time so violently and expelling so much fluid that it put Janet's earlier gusher to shame. Both giants' laps were drenched and her clear pussy juices puddled up on the table and spilled off the edge to splash on the floor.

Helen collapsed again, this time still conscious and fighting for air as she recovered from the most intense orgasm I had ever seen her or anyone else ever have.

Her eyes caught mine and went wide with the realization of what I had just witnessed. She mouthed the words, I'M SORRY, closed her eyes and turned her head away as they continued fucking her, apparently, unable to look at me.

After that I didn't pay much attention. They fucked her a little longer, but in the end both of the giants lifted Helen off the table and put her on her knees. They jerked off and had Helen swallow both their loads. She robotically gulped both big loads down, not showing any emotion but never daring to look in my direction again.

When they were done with her someone handed Helen yet another bottle of Peppermint Schnapps and I watched as she polished off half of it in less than a minute. She passed out on the floor on one of the old sleeping bags that someone had dragged over for her to kneel on when the giants had put her on her knees.

The giants who had ravaged her got dressed and left. Everyone else left, as well. Only Tommy, Franky and a few of both their crew lingered behind.

"After I give you this money, Dollface," Tommy said to Janet. "Can you get your two friends and Brandy out the back way? Her bodyguard is gone, everybody's leaving and Franky wants her the fuck out of here."

Janet nodded. "Harry and I will get the girls up and take them home."

"Good girl. Here's your money and all of theirs, too. Once that rear door closes behind you it will lock you out, so don't leave anyone or anything behind."

Tommy handed Janet three paper bags full of cash and turned to leave, following Franky and some goons from both of their crews.

Tommy stopped at the entrance to the rear corridor. He turned and said, "And, Dollface, thank you for the most spectacular display of cum drinking I have ever seen in all my years of doing this. You were fucking amazing." He turned and left.

Brandy and Helen remained passed out as Janet untied my straps. She pulled Helen's fishnet stocking off my head and I spit her panties into my hand.

Janet knelt in front of my chair and wiped tears that I hadn't felt off my face with tender hands, looking deeply into my eyes. "I am so sorry, Harry," she said. "I am so fucking sorry."

I grimaced. "Why are you sorry, Janet? I'm the one who's sorry. I fucking got you into this mess. I got all of you into this mess."

Janet shook her head. "No! You didn't! Helen and I both got you and Brad into this, Harry. We got you into this mess."

I didn't understand that at all. "How the fuck do you figure that?"

Janet looked back at Helen, who was passed out and snoring. She turned back to me and said, "Did you see what Helen and I did tonight? Did you, Harry?"

I nodded. "Yeah, you got mouth raped and Helen got gangraped, sodomized and completely ravaged by hundreds of fucking strangers, all because I pimped Helen and you out like fucking whores."

Janet shook her head, smiling. "No. You're wrong. We didn't do anything we didn't want to do." Janet took in a big breath and let it out in a sigh. "Helen was right, Harry. We are fucking whores, both of us. We both loved what they did to us. We... fucking... LOVED... everything they did, Harry. EVERYTHING!" Janet squeezed my thighs, one in each hand, as she spoke. "I got so fucking wet drinking all that cum that my kneepads are drenched with pussy juice."

I smirked and shook my head in disbelief. There was no way that was true.

"Really," Janet said, chuckling. "You want to see?" She stood up on one high heeled foot at a time and unstrapped a kneepad. She held it out to me. "Feel that. Go ahead."

I touched the kneepad. It was soaked through.

"It's just sweat," I said, shaking my head.

"No! It's fucking pussy juice! Feel!" Janet grabbed my hand and pushed it under the crotch of her teddy. Her vagina was sopping wet.

She kept it there, pushing my fingers around as she pumped her hips.

"See," she said, "We are total fucking whores, Harry, both of us." Janet moaned as she used my hand to masturbate. "We fucking LOVED everything those hundreds of men did to us tonight."

Janet shot a glance back at Helen, who was still passed out. She looked down at me, still using my hand to massage her wet pussy. "You can fuck my ass if you want, Harry. I mean, you wanted to fuck Helen in her ass when she got a hundred loads in her belly."

Janet pushed two of my fingers into her pussy, and fucked herself with them, sliding them in and out. "Well, I have more than two hundred loads of cum in my belly right now. Why don't you just fuck me in the ass, instead?"

Janet bit her bottom lip and looked down at me as she fingerfucked herself with my fingers. "Let me fulfill your fantasy, Harry. Instead of Helen as your filthy whore, it will be Janet as your filthy whore. Fuck me, Harry. Fuck me hard in my ass right here on the floor. Fuck my ass NOW... while I have a belly bloated with two hundred random loads of cum. I drank them all for you, Harry. Don't let them go to waste. Fuck my ass, Harry!"

Janet put her kneepad back on, pulled her teddy all the way off and got down on all fours, her bare ass offered up and waiting for me to fuck it.

I stood up, unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers to my knees. I looked down at Janet's gorgeous, pale white ass and the tiny pink button of her asshole as I jerked my cock, getting it harder and harder.

"Do it, Harry," Janet cried, rubbing her pussy with her fingers. As she moaned and masturbated she moved her beautiful, bare ass in circles.

As inviting as it was, for some reason I couldn't get my penis to fully respond. Jerking it off vigorously and looking down at one of the most alluring sights I have ever seen in my life, my cock stubbornly remained only semi-erect. Then a voice interrupted my intense efforts.

"Hey," Brandy said, standing only a few feet away from me. She had my terry cloth bathrobe wrapped around her and she looked like hell. Her blonde hair was matted to her cheek on one side, probably stuck there with cum, and the rest of her hair was a frizzy, tangled mess. Her eyes were swollen, puffy and red. She looked exactly like she should have looked after having been through such a brutal gangrape. "Where's Franky and his cousin, Tommy?" she asked in a hoarse voice. "They owe me a lot of freaking money."

I stopped jerking off and shook my head, dropping my hands over my penis, not out of embarrassment, but just a modicum of decency. "They left, but we have your money, Brandy."

She nodded and said, "Good. Can I have it?"

Janet said, "Can you back off and give us a fucking minute?"

"Oh," Brandy said. "Sorry, I just wanted my--"

"You'll get your money," Janet said, sounding annoyed, "But not until Harry fucks me. Now get lost!"

I shook my head and said, "I'm sorry, Brandy." I shrugged and frowned. "Just have some patience. This might take a while. I'm having a little trouble here."

Brandy nodded and backed away a few steps.

I began jerking myself off again, but self-consciously feeling Brandy's eyes upon me, and with Janet looked back at me, now an impatient look on her face it was useless.

I stopped trying and threw my hands up in the air. "This isn't going to work. I can't do this now."

Janet huffed out a growl of frustration and dropped her head to the floor, shaking it back and forth.

"Well... do you want me to help?" Brandy asked. "I mean, Gosh, I can suck that so it gets really hard... for you... if you want."

Both Janet and I looked at her, and Janet was probably even more confused than me.

Brandy looked like a rape victim, huddled in that robe, blonde hair a mess, face puffy and mascara streaking down from crying. Was Brandy really offering to suck my dick after what she had just gone through?

Brandy shrugged at our stunned stares and said, "I'm really good at it... sucking dick, I mean.... that's what got me into this. So maybe... sucking yours... will get me out of here with my money just a tad bit quicker?" Before either Janet or I could respond, Brandy scampered to me, dropped to her knees, grabbed my half limp cock out of my hand and sucked it into her mouth.

She looked up at me as she enthusiastically sucked my dick and I felt an immediate response. Sure, she looked like hell, but she hadn't exaggerated. Brandy was very good at sucking dick, very, very good at it.

I could tell she was truly enjoying it, too. Given what she had just gone through the fact that she was sucking any penis at all was mind boggling. This Brandy - as anyone can tell from her fake peppy persona hosting the Regis Philbin show years later (yes, I truly believe Brandy was Kelly Ripa and I presented all my evidence in a previous chapter) - was an extremely odd duck even at eighteen years old. Who the hell gets violently gangbanged into unconsciousness by a mob of brutal assholes only to wake up and immediately offer to suck yet another cock, and then actually enjoy doing it?

And, oh what a great blowjob she gave me! Her feathery soft mouth seemed to flutter all around my cock, barely touching it with silky soft lips, a masterful tongue that darted around on the tender underbelly of my cock and with absolutely no gag reflex. She worked the entire length of my shaft, too, from the root to the head with no hesitation. It was glorious. Her wide-eyed, excited expression along with her inspired cocksucking performance coaxed my cock into a raging nine inch boner in less than a minute.

"There," Brandy said, smiling up at me as she stroked my dick with one hand. "It's hard enough now." She licked her lips, looking at my cock. "You want me to... wait close by... and drink it, too? I mean, know I puked earlier, but, gosh, I really do think I'm good now. I can drink it... your cum, I mean. It wouldn't be a problem." She smiled up at me, giggling and still stroking my cock with her hand.

I was truly speechless. Her bubbly, girlish persona never seemed to quit.

She giggled louder and said, "Come on! It's no big deal, really. I don't mind at all."

"Your services are no longer required, Brandy," Janet said, sounding extremely annoyed. "He'll be cumming in my ass... but thank you, anyway. Now go... giggle... somewhere else."

Brandy rolled her eyes and smirked, looking disappointed. "Gotcha!" she said, shrugging and jumping up off her knees to her feet. She scampered away toward a bar cart full of beverages and actually began skipping like a little girl as she approached it.

Janet looked back at me and said, "Are you going to fuck me in the ass or watch her?"

I looked down at Janet's gorgeous ass and smiled, rubbing my hard cock. Spitting in my hand, I rubbed it on the head of my cock and fell to my knees behind her. We were on one of the thick sleeping bags all the girls had used to kneel on during the suckfest. "Oh, I am going to fuck you in your ass, Janet. And, I am going to fuck it hard..." I placed the head of my cock against her anal opening, just a tiny pinhole in a dime-sized circle of pink wrinkles. "So, I apologize in advance. This is going to hurt... a lot!"

Janet smiled back at me, and said, "You do what you have to do, Harry."

She handed me a tube of KY jelly. It was probably the same one Al had used earlier, but I didn't care. Janet must have grabbed it, which meant she had been planning this ass fucking session for at least an hour.

I quickly lubed up with it and tossed it aside.

Sneering and pushing the head of my cock into her tight hole, I felt it resist for only a moment and then slowly spread open, wider and wider. Janet arched her spine, turned her head away and threw it back, sending her thick, black waves of hair flowing between her shoulder blades. "Oh shit," she said, breathlessly. "Here it fucking comes."

The head popped through the tight ring of her asshole. Janet's body jerked and she let out a little yelp. I held up there, enjoying her tight ass around the head of my dick.

"How many loads of cum did you really drink, Janet?" I asked, methodically putting each of my hands into the crooks between her hips and thighs, and getting a nice tight grip on her. The silky soft skin of her hips and thighs in my clutching hands was alluring enough, but looking down at my dick penetrating this gorgeous ass that I had wanted to fuck for four years was almost too exciting. I wanted to blow my entire wad right there and give her a cum enema.

"Huh?" Janet said, breathing heavily in anticipation for what was coming next. "I'm not... really sure... a lot!"

My cock throbbed, rock hard and rigid. Her asshole twitched around the head, tightening and loosening. Janet groaned a whining groan and moved her ass around in a circle, taking my penis with it.

"Guess how many, Janet. Take a guess at how many loads of random strangers' cum you drank tonight."

"I don't know," she whined, circling her hips in the other direction and breathing in loud halting breaths. "Maybe... two hundred and fifty? Maybe three hundred... even more.... I don't even fucking know... a LOT of fucking loads."

"Is your belly full of cum?"

"Yes," she said. "It's so much cum, Harry... that I feel full... fucking full, Harry... like I just ate a big din-UHN!" she cried out as I plunged my whole cock hard and deep into her asshole.

My pubic bone slammed into her tail bone and my hips and thighs made a slapping sound against her ass cheeks.

"FUCK!" Janet screamed. She breathed in quick, loud but shallow breaths, trying to deal with a nine inch cock in her ass. After seeing my wife take one double my size I didn't have much sympathy for her, but I remained still anyway, enjoying the blissful feel her asshole around my cock.

I held my cock there, balls deep and throbbing in Janet's silky soft and very tight ass for a long time.

Her breathing slowed and got quieter and deeper. Janet turned her head, snarling back at me. "You going to fuck my ass or what?"

I nodded, grabbed a handful of her thick black hair with one hand and kept my other in the crook of her hip and thigh. Pulling my cock halfway out, I looked into her eyes and slammed it in deep again. Then I began pumping furiously, as hard, fast and deep as I could pump.

Janet's eyebrows knit up and her mouth made a silent "O" as she took her ass pounding. I rammed it into her so fast and hard that the clapping sound of my hips on her ass echoed through the kitchen. She began crying out in a long whining moan as I fucked her ass with everything I had.

I slowed down, unable to keep up that pace, and Janet's eyes popped open. She shrieked, "Keep FUCKING me!" Gritting her teeth she twisted around, clutched a handful of my T-shirt and began pounding her asshole back onto my cock, yanking me into her by her grip on the shirt.

I let go of her hair and her hip and put both my hands on Janet's slim waist. As I pumped my cock into her ass and she pumped her ass back onto my cock in unison, we began to sinc up in a rhythmic ass pounding.

"Oo-ooh, yeah!" Janet said through clenched teeth, her body bouncing, spit flying as she talked and her voice breaking up with each pounding thrust. "That's ho-ow you fu-huck an a-ass!"

I felt my orgasm begin to stir. "I already came in your pussy. Maybe three hundred dudes came in your tummy. Now I'm going to cum in your ass."

"Do it!" Janet cried. "Cu-hum in my a-ass, Harry!"

"You feel all that cum in your belly, Janet?" I said, on the verge of blowing my load.

"Yes!" she cried.

"Well, here's one more for your tight, GORGEOUS ASS!" I buried my cock deep in Janet's ass and shot everything I had into her. She clung tightly onto me as I filled her bowels with blast after gushing blast of sperm. It was one of the longest and most explosive orgasms of my life.

Janet felt how powerful it was, too, and she went wild with lust. Her eyes squeezed shut and she began pumping her ass onto my cock so feverishly that I couldn't keep up even though I tried.

Janet screamed, "Shit! I'm going to fucking SQUIRT!" She had been rubbing her pussy with her other hand as we fucked, but I hadn't even expected her to orgasm, nevermind squirt again.

Her whole body spasmed and she grunted that visceral primal grunt, but just before the water works began, I pulled my cock out of her ass, dropped with my back to the floor, grabbed her by both thighs and yanked her pussy right onto my mouth.

Janet's fingers rubbed her pussy furiously, and suddenly a warm stream of clear pussy juice gushed into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat and filling it up.

I gulped it all down, and caught another mouthful, gulping that down, too. Janet shouted, "Drink THIS!" Her body shook and spasmed again, and a new fountain of pussy juice gushed into my mouth. I greedily drank it all down as her pussy squirted out three more mouthfuls of that heavenly nectar for my dining pleasure.

Janet fell to the side and collapsed in a heap. We both fought to catch our breath, but smiled at each other.

Eventually, I laughed and said, "I think... what came out of tonight... was the greatest orgasm of my fucking life."

Janet smiled and nodded. "We can never tell Brad... or Helen," Janet said, "But, yeah, what came out of tonight... was the greatest orgasm of MY fucking life, too."

"Yeah! I had the greatest orgasm of my fucking life, too!" Helen called out from ten or twelve feet across the room. Janet and I both looked over at her, totally taken off guard.

How much had she seen? I never did find that out, but I suppose it doesn't matter.

Helen raised her bottle and said, "But we can never tell Harry!" She took a long drink from her bottle, stood up and staggered for the exit still completely naked.

Needless to say, our marriage never recovered from that night.

Helen cheated on me. I cheated on Helen and Brad. Janet cheated on Brad and Helen. The only person who never cheated on anyone was Brad.

After our divorce, Brad got together with Helen for a while until Helen cheated on Brad, both with me and some other asshole, who she eventually dumped Brad to be with.

Helen and Brad have long since passed. I don't know where Janet is. We lost touch in the mid-nineties, but I doubt she'd ever even want to talk to me again.

This is our story. Some of it was made up for credibility and entertainment, but the interactions between the people and most of the sex was real. As anyone who ever wrote about past events knows, truth is stranger than fiction, our memories are terribly flawed and most of what really happens. and is said gets lost in the winds of time.