Me, You, My Wife, and Yours Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers

He would never forgive me. None of them would, and I couldn't blame them. This was all due to my perverse fantasy. It was all because of me.

I stirred from a fitful nap with a pain in my neck from my head hanging down as I had slept. Not much time had passed, maybe a half hour or an hour at most, but the kitchen was nearly empty. The crowds were all gone.

It was almost over.

Janet was still blowing guys. She worked on one as two more waited for their turn.

Brandy, all alone and abandoned, lay naked and sprawled out on her metal table. She looked like she had passed out or had died.

I wondered if she really had been fucked to death.

One guy was fucking Helen, who lay back on her table, but stared at me blankly as he fucked her.

She lifted a full bottle of Peppermint Schnapps to her lips and guzzled it as the guy fucking her orgasmed inside of her.

She didn't even seem to notice.

He pulled his dick out of my wife and walked away, pulling up his pants.

I recognized him.

It was our fucking mailman.

I looked back at Helen, who was lifting the bottle again. She lay on her table with both feet still propped up on the bar stools and several thick strands of cum stretching from her pussy down to a salad bowl on the floor.

The salad bowl looked half full. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. How many motherfuckers have to cum in a pussy to fill a salad bowl with that much cum? It really did make me want to puke. What the fuck had I done to my poor wife?

Helen called out to me. "Harry," she said, her voice hoarse and cracking. "You're awake, Baby! I fucked them all, Harry... like fifty... or a hundred of them... every fucking asshole in the room! I fucked them all... every one of them... but I didn't cum, Harry. I swear I didn't cum!"

I nodded, holding back tears. Helen smiled sweetly at me, but the smile dropped away as she took another long pull from her bottle.

Billy yelled out, "That's one hundred and sixty-nine loads swallowed for red!"

After hearing that ridiculous number, I looked over at Janet, who started blowing her next to last customer. She seemed perfectly fine. That girl had swallowed every load they had given her and more, and she was still going.

I truly was astounded.

Tommy and Franky walked into the kitchen with the Viking and Lurch towering behind them. All four completely ignored me.

"So, which ones do you want?" Franky asked, turning to the two giants.

Lurch pointed at Helen. "I want to fuck that one," he said in his baritone drawl. "But she needs a fucking bath first."

The Viking spoke up. "Hey, Al, you knew I wanted Marilyn. What the fuck?"

"So," Franky said, "We'll get her cleaned up and you both can fuck her."

Tommy pointed at Brandy. "What about the Blond bitch? Neither of you want her? She's a doll."

Lurch, or apparently, Al, scoffed and said, "She's fucking passed out. Anyway, she's way too small. I like to fuck a girl in her ass. My dick would bust that tiny thing wide open."

"Oh, so you just want Marilyn's ass then?" the Viking asked.

Al nodded.

The Viking smiled. "Cool beans. We can double team her."

Al grimaced. "I don't know. That shit sounds gay to me."

"Just don't stick that fucking redwood tree in my ass! Then it won't be gay." The Viking laughed, patting Al on the back. "Plus, they say women like two cocks at once. Let's do this."

Billy called out, "That's one hundred-seventy loads of cum swallow--"

"Shut the fuck up, Billy!" Tommy shouted. He looked over at Janet, who was just about to blow her last cock, and what looked like the last customer of the night. "This cocksucking machine we have here is fucking amazing. What's your name, girl?"

Janet looked over from her cock. "My name's Janet."

"Stand up, Janet. And take that stupid mask off. I want to get a good look at you."

"Hey, buddy," the guy who was about to get blown said, "Can you give us a minute here? I'm getting my dick--"

Tommy reached in his jacket and pulled out a gun, pointing it at the man, who stopped in mid-sentence.

Tommy wagged his gun. "You skedaddle! Go on! Get the fuck out of here."

The man spun around and ran down the exit corridor with his ass showing and his pants still around his knees.

Janet stood up, pulled her red bandit mask off and put her hand on her hip. "So, what now?" she asked. "Can you untie my friend, please? He's been like that for an hour."

"All in good time." Tommy put his gun away. "You won the cum chugging contest, girl, and it wasn't even close. I never seen any ho drink that much splooge in my life and hos are my business. How do feel after drinking a hundred and seventy fucking loads of cum?"

Janet shrugged, "I'm not a ho! I'm a housewife."

Tommy chuckled. "Well, maybe that explains it." He stepped closer, and said, "But, really, how do you feel? I am VERY curious."

"I feel a little bloated, but I'm fine."

"Not like you're going to puke?"

Janet frowned. "No. Actually, I could probably drink like... a hundred more... depending."

"Depending on what?"

Janet shook her head. "I don't know... on how gross they are. Some are really fucking disgusting."

"Well, how about you walk over there and get the rest of your cum?" Tommy pointed at the salad bowl under Helen's pussy.

"Excuse me?" Janet said, snarling in disgust.

"You heard me. Go drink the rest of your cum."

Janet folded her arms, blocking her pretty bare chest and shook her head. "No fucking way. That is really fucking gross. I won't do it."

"I'm not asking. You have to do it."

"But that's not fair. I already won the contest. You said so."

"Either you drink all that cum and lap every drop out of your friends pussy or none of you get any money. How's that for fair?"

Janet's mouth opened in exasperation. She dropped her arms to her sides, glaring angrily at Tommy, but then she set her jaw and said, "Fine!"

Clip-clopping straight at Helen, with no hesitation at all, she bent down at the waist and began slurping all the cum off Helen's vagina.

Helen gasped at the sight, raising her head up and watching with wide eyes as Janet lapped her pussy clean with her tongue.

The four grown men chuckled at the spectacle, poking each other, pointing and making humorous little quips as they moved around to watch Janet work.

Helen took another long chug of her Peppermint Schnapps, and with her eyelids drooping she spread her legs, more for Janet to clean her off, it seemed, than for any sexual interest.

Pursing her lips, Janet went deep into Helen's pussy lips and slurped loudly, swallowing cum as she extracted it. She slurped several times before moving down to the puddle of cum on the edge of the table.

Janet slurped a huge glut off the table, swallowing several mouthfuls of that and licking the surface with long laps of her tongue until it was gone.

The men weren't chuckling anymore. Janet had shut them up by this amazing and disgusting display. None of them seemed able to believe what they were seeing.

Once the table was clean, Janet looked down, bent low into a squatting deep knee bend and lifted the salad bowl off the floor. She stood up, turned and faced the four mobsters.

"So, if I drink the rest of this," she said, swirling what looked like a quart of cum around in the salad bowl, "You give all three of us our money and we go? No more fucking games?"

Tommy said, "Well, Al and Max want to double team your girlfriend, first, but yeah. If you drink that and she takes care of my guys, then you all get paid."

Janet looked over at Helen. "Can you handle those two big goofballs, Helen?"

Helen frowned. "What fuckin' choice do I have? Anyway, I jush... JUST fucked like a hundred ash... ASS-holes. What the fuck... is two more?" She made a drunken looking cheers gesture, raising her bottle of Schnapps and said, "Lesh... LET'S drink... drink together! Bottoms up, Buttercup!" Helen took a long pull from her bottle.

Janet looked down at the salad bowl, shook her head, took a deep breath and raised it to her lips. As she began drinking it down, Franky started chanting, "Chug! Chug! Chug!" and several other onlookers from Tommy's and Franky's crew who were watching all this joined in the chant. "CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

Janet gulped and gulped and gulped, lifting the bowl higher and higher. She finally drained the last of the cum from the bowl and tossed it, empty and clattering to the floor. Drinking the contents of her overloaded mouth and bloated cheeks took three more gulps, and she gasped loudly for air, grimacing in disgust. "FUCK ME!" she shouted, closing her eyes, whipping her head around and shuddering. "Yeesh! That was so fucking nasty!"

"Are you going to puke?" Tommy asked.

Janet took a deep breath, sneered at him and shook her head. "Why are you so fucking obsessed with puking? No. I'm fine. Now give us our fucking money."

"First, Al and Max get theirs and then you girls get yours." Tommy turned and motioned for the giant goons to step forward.

Both of them began undressing. Unlike everyone else that night they took their time and removed every stitch of clothing. When they were done disrobing I was mortified. They owned two of the largest cocks I had ever seen in my life, before or since.

"Oh my God," Janet cried out when she saw them. "Helen! Oh my God!"

Helen saw them, too. Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "Those fuckers are going in me?!" Lifting the bottle of Schnapps to her lips, she chugged it down, and kept chugging, not stopping until she had drained the bottle.

They were freaks. Max the Viking's cock was as big and as thick as Janet's forearm and fist, maybe fourteen girthy inches. Al's was even longer, but not nearly as thick, even though it was much thicker than my cock, maybe eighteen inches long and just a little too wide to be normal.

The girth on Max, though, was truly ridiculous. It really was as thick as a man's forearm. He would ruin Helen's pussy if he ever managed to fuck her with that.

I doubted those two cocks going into my wife at the same time could ever be pleasurable. Even Helen the drunken whore couldn't enjoy that, could she? Anyway, that Helen hadn't made an appearance in a while as far as I could tell.

Helen finished draining the bottle and tossed it aside. Someone handed her another, and she snatched it from them.

"You stay standing," Max the Viking said to Al. "I'll get under her."

Everyone who remained in the kitchen began gathering around Helen to watch this freak show.

They blocked my view of her table and I was almost thankful. Then Franky saw me sitting in my obstructed vantage point and shouted, "Bring the fucking husband closer. Let him see this!"

Someone pushed me through the crowd and gave me a ringside seat, an unobstructed view only six or eight feet from the table.

Max the Viking had slid beneath her on his back with my beautiful Helen straddling his torso, her knees on the table, and both their bodies completely naked. His large size made Helen look like a toddler straddling an adult. He had his huge legs off the end of the table and spread wide, his ass on the edge with his feet up on the bar stools and Helen's feet dangled off the edge, her bare ass easily accessable from behind if she were able to actually fuck the giant Viking cock that flopped around under her.

Max's long, thick cock stretched higher than his belly button, throbbing and rolling around, as he guided and put both her hands on it, making her rub it.

Helen looked plastered, but she complied with his urgings and rubbed his giant penis with both her hands as she swayed drunkenly from the affects of alcohol.

She seemed to notice it for the first time as she jerked off the giant member with both her hands. Her whole face lit up. She looked like she was in complete awe.

"That's it, you dirty whore. Stroke that beast," Max said. "You want that all up inside you don't you?"

Helen nodded, licking her lips and staring down at the giant white cock in her hands. "This is sooo amazing," she said, admiring the giant cock in her hands as she stroked it.

"You want it all up inside your cunt... DON'T YOU!" Max the Viking shouted.

"Yes..." Helen said. "Yes, I do. Put thish... THIS whole fucking thing... up inch... inshide--INSIDE me! Lesh... LET'S drew that... DO that... NOW!"

Helen the drunken whore had returned, and it couldn't have been at a worse time. She pulled Max's big cock up and pushed her pussy down onto the wide head.

Throwing her head back as it began stretching her pussy open, Helen cried through clenched teeth, "Now THIS is a fucking COCK!" Her whole body trembled as she slowly slid her pussy onto the wide shaft.

Helen gasped and then gasped again. As she pushed her pussy down his thick shaft a little over the half way point, she let out a squeal and giggled, gyrating her hips in a circle. In an airy low voice she said, "It already... it already fucking bottomed out!" She laughed at that, rocking and swaying on his dick, her eyes wide with the sensation. She looked down at the giant appendage penetrating her and said, "Lesh shee... LET'S SEE... if we can make... MAKE this big fucker fit!"

Helen began fucking Max the Viking's ridiculously thick cock with long, deliberate strokes, rocking on her knees and pounding her pussy back down onto that giant dick. Her toes curled and her feet helped pull her back using the edge of the table for leverage. Helen was forcing it deeper and deeper with every backwards thrust of her hips. She grunted with the effort and let out a few squeals whenever his cock smashed into her cervix a little too hard, but instead of making her pause, the abuse to her cervix only seemed to get her more excited.

In only ten or twelve pumps, Helen had taken his oversized penis almost all the way up inside her overstuffed vagina.

Breathlessly, she cried out, "I can take it!" and she rocked faster and harder. "I can fucking take it!" she shouted, gritting her teeth and slamming her pussy onto it with all her might.

After ten or fifteen more hard tries, Helen let out a loud, breathless, "YES!" as her ass cheeks slapped into Max's thighs and his wide cock penetrated her overstretched vagina to the root.

She began pounding her pussy onto it faster and harder than ever, and then she stopped, sat up straight and grabbed his thighs with both hands. She pulled herself down hard, with a grunt. Forcing his cock up inside her, she stayed there, her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth hanging open, a look of total bliss on her face.

Then Helen swayed, and her whole body shook, as she moaned out in ecstasy, one of her long, low moans, this one longer and lower than any I had ever heard her moan before.

Al stepped up behind her, his eighteen inch cock looking more like a battering ram than a human appendage. He could have used that fucking thing to break down a door. Instead, he was about to use it to try and fuck my beautiful wife's gorgeous ass.

Al looked over at me, and said, "This is your wife?"

I nodded, hoping my urgent nod to him might, somehow, stop him from doing what he was about to do.

"Shit," he said, "I hope she gives great head... because these two holes are about to get ruined... for you, anyway." He shrugged and then poured a bottle of KY jelly on his cock.

Helen seemed in a rapturous trance, still enjoying Max's fully engulfed cock, when Al stepped up behind her, wrapped his huge arms around and grabbed Helen's big tits in each of his giant hands.

Putting his cheek to her cheek, he said, "Are you ready for a real man?"

Helen smiled, and rubbed her cheek against his. She gyrated her hips, snarled and said, "Wait your turn, Handsome. I've ready got... I've ALREADY GOT... a real fucking man." She gyrated her hips the other way. "Mmmm, and he is filling me up... ALL the way UP... right fucking now."

"He can stay in there," Al said, kneading her breasts harder and harder as he spoke. "I just want to fuck this gorgeous ass of yours!"

"Oooh," Helen cooed, reaching back for Al's cock. "You want to fuck my a---" Helen stopped in mid-sentence, her eyes popping wide and her hand grasping the telephone pole poised to fuck her in the ass.

She twisted her body and spun her head around to look down at the giant python in her hand. "What the holy fuck!" she said, looking shocked. "That's... that's ridiculous! That's not human! THAT's a... THAT's a fucking HORSE cock!"

Several people watching laughed at her reaction.

Al laughed, too. He said, "Well, my lucky little whore, this fucking HORSE cock is about to fuck your ASS!"

"Oh, no it is NOT!" Helen said, "That thing isn't going anywhere near m--"

Al pushed her forward and shouted, "Hold this bitch down, Max!"

Max wrapped his arms around Helen's back and held her tight.

"Let go!" Helen cried, writhing in his arms. As she struggled to get loose, he chuckled and pumped his giant cock up into her a few times. Helen relaxed, enjoying the immense cock pumping her pussy. She seemed to forget why she was struggling or what was about to happen to her ass.

She moaned in delight and moved her hips around, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Al began pushing his giant penis into Helen's ass. It met with a lot of resistance, but he looked quite accustomed to that. He immediately began working the giant head of his cock up and down and side to side as he shoved all his weight behind his thrust.

Helen's eyes opened wide. She shouted, "Jesus fucking CHRIST!" and she tensed up again as that giant head of his opened her asshole up.

The big head suddenly popped into her asshole and Helen shuddered.

Al pushed even harder. He grunted as his shaft, with all of his towering weight behind it, slid deeper into my wife's ass.

She clutched Max's shoulders as it went in, squeezing her eyes shut and gritting her teeth. Groaning loudly, her whole body shaking and trembling as she took yet another monster cock, this one deep in her helpless ass.

I watched in horrified amazement as the entire length of that cock slid all the way into her, and as he bottomed out, fully balls deep, Helen's whole body spasmed. Her face and tits burned red with the strain and every part of her body tightened up so intensely that she couldn't cry out or even breathe. She just shook and trembled on the two giant cocks fully penetrating both of her overstuffed holes at the same time.

Finally, she collapsed, going totally limp and completely unconscious on top of Max.

"What the fuck!" Max shouted. "I think she passed out!"

Al yelled, "Yeah, chill bro! That shit happens all the time." While she was unconscious he began slamming his giant cock into my wife's ass with a sneer on his lips that I will never forget.

"Happens all the time?" Max said. "Well, then... what the fuck do we do?"

"Just keep fucking her," Al said, now pounding his battering ram even harder and faster.

"Keep fuc -- Are you nuts? I'm not going to keep fucking her! Jesus, Dude! What if she's dead?"

"She's NOT dead!" Al laughed and shook his head. "They just pass out sometimes. If you fuck them while they're out they get used to it quicker. Now fuck this bitch!"

Al was pounding his cock into Helen's ass with everything he had, while Max just laid there, holding on. He was still fully penetrating Helen's pussy with his giant cock, but seemed determined not to fuck a passed out woman.

"I said keep fucking her, Max."

"I don't want to. She's out like a light, man."

"She'll wake up!"

"When?"

"Just fuck her, you pussy!"

Max began slowly pumping his hips, as Al went berserk, pounding Helen's asshole with the entire length of his giant cock.

After about thirty more seconds, Max started getting into it and pumping faster, both of them fucking my passed out wife like she was a lifeless fuckdoll.

Hofeeder
Hofeeder
295 Followers