Meadows Pt. 02

Story Info
Katie Meadows continues her journey of dicovery.
8.3k words
4.63
1.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older, at the time any sexual activities take place. This is just a story, some random thoughts and imaginings, it is not meant to be real, and nor does it reflect any particular views or beliefs and practices of the writer.

Hopefully this will cover many different categories and chapters, so placing it in one particular genre may prove difficult.

~~oOo~~

Chapter Three: A Dream Come True

It is surprising how quickly we accept the abnormal as entirely rational and acceptable, especially when it involves our desires. If I felt any guilt for what my Dad and I had done, then it was fleeting. I convinced myself that it was really for the best. I was far happier, far more content.

Every aspect of my life had improved beyond measure, so how could I feel guilt or remorse.

I felt more confident in myself. I thought I stood straighter, could look anyone directly in the eye, and for the moment, my demons had been satisfied, and I was content and happy.

The following week I returned to university, left alone with my thoughts outwardly; everything was the same, but inwardly, a demanding, needful monster had come screaming into life.

At the weekend, I had to stay at university instead of going home, I could not get out of attending a drinks party with my professor and the dean, and in truth, I was not bothered about seeing Tim. He now seemed so pedestrian and unimaginatively dull in comparison. Not seeing Daddy was a completely different thing, and on Saturday night, my little demons surfaced. It was gone 1 am, and I was still awake, naked in bed, my fingers busy and brutal between my legs, trying to recreate the roughness I needed. I picked up my mobile, my forbidden desires consuming me, and very carefully, I typed "I need you, Daddy, to take care of me", and without hesitating, I hit send.

Finally, I did fall asleep, my sleep was fitful, restless, and I wished I was back in his arms every waking minute. I woke early, dizzy and disoriented, and my mouth felt so empty, with no words to say.

Then laying in my bed, the thoughts come back to disturb me, no lips ravishing mine, no brutal manhood punishing me. My body aches to have Daddy's cock inside me, satisfying me, pumping his seed deep inside me, using me, savage and brutal.

My eyes feel hot as I remember the useless denials of my true desires, hidden away for so long. Such wanton, dark desires have always found their way to surface and consume me, as I touch myself, as I satisfy myself, as I become the monster that I truly am. I dwell on what I am as I lie in my bed, allowing the dangerous thoughts to play on an endless loop in my head. The carefully constructed walls that hide my dark, forbidden fantasy falls away so quickly, and I know my shame, remembering every nasty thought that haunted me through the night.

I open my eyes, my nerves growling with unspeakable hunger, and I know that I am undone, remembering every second, every deep thrust of his beautiful cock.

Rising from my crumpled, dishevelled mess of a bed, I walk silently on bare feet to stand in front of the full-length mirror. I scrutinise myself as if standing outside of my body. I gaze at my reflection in the dark glass. My lips are full and soft, still moist with just the hint of yesterday's gloss. My usually bright eyes are now just dark reflective pools of glittering blue, framed with thick eyelashes that brush my cheeks. My eyes seem to stare back at me, daring me, and I cannot help myself, my forbidden lust playing gently around my lips.

My body feels fantastic, tingling with arousal, barely covered in my favourite short white silk slip, with the thinnest of straps, and the deepest of plunges, revealing a smooth and deeply feminine cleavage.

My body looks so womanly and wanton, my desires plain for me to see in the outline of my dusky pink puffy areolas so neatly punctuated with two stiff, extended nipples.

I am always amazed how my sensitive nipples are eternally hard under the ultra-thin, figure-hugging silk that so skilfully accentuates my slender curves, and my soft, warm skin is simply glowing with sensual energy. I gaze at myself intently, eyes burning, holding the unspoken need that haunts my very soul so deeply I am aching, desperate. I reach up, small pale hands and push the straps off my shoulders, pushing further until the smooth, luxuriant material falls off my naked body, pooling in a heap at my feet.

My tongue, with a life of its own, flicked across my lips and mesmerised, I watched my own hands play along my graceful curves, the delicate contours of my soft, warm sensual skin, my naked wet sex.

I tremble as my darkest fantasy haunts me, the shame of my imagination etched so deeply behind my eyes. Is this who I am, the consequence of being such a monster, a danger to myself. I know it is the ultimate forbidden taboo, but once the thought had seeded itself so long ago, it took hold deeply and blossomed so quickly. Now I have had a taste, and I want it more and more. Its dark tentacles insinuated themselves deep into my very core.

The soft shiver of genuine desire plays so carelessly across my naked flesh, enveloping me in its wicked power, revealing that which I truly desire, the man I love and need so desperately that my body aches to have him inside me. I know that most normal people, society, and the law would condemn me to hell if they knew, but my need is too strong. I stare deep into the mirror as my lips form the forbidden words; I want him to use me and never stop using me.

I hear the words echo in the darkest corners of my mind, in soft muted tones, heightening my senses. The words spoken are low and soft, almost pleading whispers of wicked needs reflecting my wicked sinfulness.

I think about it all the time, nasty thoughts driving through my brain, distracting me, making me squirm, the idea making my treacherous pussy muscles clench, slick and needy, wanting his hard cock. My thoughts fill with obscene pictures until I want to cry aloud; I ache so bad, so damned bad I want to crawl out of my skin.

Anything, everything he wants. Tear my clothes off me, maul my soft tender body, bend me over and take me, deep long and hard, fucking me rough, fucking me all night, fuck me anyway, fuck my mouth, fuck my pussy, even fucking my arse.

I want to kneel at his feet, begging him, with an absolute acceptance and conviction of what I truly am.

For what I am, what I tell myself from the darkness of my soul, is truth and does not fade in the light; my desire for him shines, illuminating my darkest needs. That pure need for him, defining my being, my wants, as one, is him, consuming me in my disgrace.

Since our separation, one very long week ago, time no longer has meaning.

I force myself to dress and prepare for my day. Even though it is still early Sunday morning, my day drags, and I struggle to motivate myself.

On Sunday evening, I passed through the porter's office when the porter called out to me. I was handed a large box and envelope, inside there was a note that simply said: "Do not open this box until you get to your dorm, then follow the instructions inside."

There was no doubting whom the box was from, and I instantly got hot and wet. I almost ran back to my dorm room, I was excited and eager to open the box, and the door my dorm had not even finished closing before I had the box opened, and I held an A4 sheet of instructions.

I was to shower, wax every hair off my dirty little pussy, and then make myself up like the slut I am, and dress in the items in the box, only the items in the box. I was then to get a taxi to the largest hotel in town and knock on suit 101 at precisely 9 pm with the silk scarf wrapped around my eyes as a blindfold.

Failure to comply would result in severe consequences.

At precisely 8:50 pm, I was nervous but very excited; all I heard was the empty echo of my stiletto heels clicking against the marble floors as I headed towards the designated hotel room.

I feel unfamiliar butterflies in my stomach, and a raw need has my pussy, and senses in a heightened state of readiness. I know I need this and want it like never before.

I am possessed, somehow through a thousand different ways, deep into every fibre, every sense, and nerve ending, into my very soul like a red-hot cloud of desire. My dirty, dangerous needs have invaded my body; every single one of my senses is alive with the thought of his total possession of me.

I catch my reflection in the hall mirror, checking myself over, my dress, very clingy, short and tight, black wrap-around style, sensual, easy to slip off. Underneath is white lace underwear, the tiniest thong I have ever worn and a thin, delicate strapless lace bra, which fastens from the front. I also have lacy black hold up stockings; all of it deliberately chosen to make me look like a high-class hooker.

My newly shaved pussy felt wonderful against the lace of my thong, I had never fully shaved before, and it made me feel sexy.

I reach the door, and my breathing quickens in anticipation, my need now desperate, but still, I convinced myself that I needed to be coerced into this. I still kid myself sometimes that I do not have to accept the simple fact that underneath my perfect little Daughter act, I am a total fucking whore that craves to be used.

In the subdued light of the hall facing the door, my heart is pounding, and my mind is racing. I reach up, wrapping the black silk scarf around my eyes, tightly drawing the soft fabric around my head. It steals the light away as I tie it behind my head in a double knot.

Blind now, I cannot see and my hand trembling, I knock, nothing, damn it!

Reaching up again, I knock harder. Please do not leave me like this, I silently beg, almost cringing at the thought of someone seeing, but worse, no response.

Why did I come here? I ask myself, but I know the answer, my burning need luring me from my safe existence, promising me the passion and excitement I had long craved to bring fire to my sex and ignite every fibre of my willing body.

I felt the draft on my face, a slight whoosh as the door finally opened, a forceful grip on my right arm making me startle, strong fingers wrapping tight around my bicep and pulling hard. I stumbled forward, momentum carrying me past a hard body then stopping suddenly, the hand on my arm restraining me, steadying me.

I heard the door shut, the deadbolt clicks, sealing my fate.

I start to tremble either in fear or over-excited anticipation, then I feel a hard body lean into my back, and I want to try and resist, wanting to push back, but dare not, like a rabbit caught in headlights, fear immobilising me. Two hands reach around my chest, one grabbing my throat, not vicious but firm, steady pressure, choking me slightly, just enough so I have to gulp air, one engulfing my left breast and squeezing hard.

I start to panic at the restriction in my throat, flailing my arm wildly, but my efforts are far too feeble against his firm grip. The hand around my throat starts pushing up, lifting me off my feet, and I want to scream, then his fingers close, a slight increase in pressure making my throat squeezed shut, and I cannot even cry.

His hands released me, and I fell, stumbling forward, crashing into the wall, then he gripped my shoulders and spun me, so pinning my back against the wall.

I yelped as his large hand instantly covered my mouth. I shuddered, feeling the heat of hot breath on my face, a hand thrusting deep between my legs hard, mauling my sex. His hand moves off my mouth back down to my throat, squeezing, his thumb pushing my chin up, forcing my head back, then his lips begin to taste my mouth savagely.

My mouth is on fire, his tongue invading my mouth deeply, rough stubble grazing my delicate chin and lips. I feel devoured, his relentless tongue entering my wet pliant mouth, dancing, twisting around our tongues entwined.

He breaks away, and my tongue drags over my teeth as I am desperate for more. I am panting, my body reacting, my breath ragged, I feel heady, a dizzying spin and the blood in my body starts to its headlong rush to the very centre of my sex. Every single inch of my skin is alive, tingling and erupting into fiery life, and my lips part invitingly. I want more.

SLAP, my thigh explodes in pain, the flat of strong hand stinging the inside of my tender thigh. Then he starts pulling me up like a rag doll, thrusting me, shoving me, shaking me relentlessly.

Oh my god, I silently scream, pushing my hand against his hard chest, trying to resist. He batters my arms away effortlessly and grabs my hair, tugging hard. I yelp, my head jerks back.

I feel his rough hand on my legs, dragging my thighs apart, then he grabs my thong, hard, pulling it up, lifting me, biting deep into my soft flesh, then blessed release as the thin fabric rips, tearing my tong from my body.

The heavy musk of my dripping juice clogs my nostrils, and I am so turned on I moan, his knees forcing my legs apart. I feel naked thighs on mine, hands roaming, clawing at my body, then my dress fastening snaps. His practised hands tore my clothes off me as quickly as a child tearing wrapping paper does. My dress slid off me, and immediately two large hands engulfed my breasts, squeezing hard, tearing down the cups of my bra.

His fingers start twisting my already engorged nipples, and sharp exquisite pain envelopes me. I stifle a scream as a massive orgasm hits me hard and fast. Blinding white light explodes behind my dark eyes, and I am trembling, groaning deep into my wonton lust.

My mind burned. I felt myself pushing my crutch against his thigh. I can't help but writhe in lust as his strong finger keep squeezing my breasts, roughly twisting, tugging my hard little nubs.

I am shocked; I have never climaxed so fast. I stand to lose so much, right here, right now, with the seemingly casual brutality.

His hands release my burning breasts, I moan in loss, and then he grips both my wrists and spins me around, my face pushed hard against the wall. I feel pressure on my back, hear the thin material tearing and my delicate lacy bra shreds like a rag.

Except for stockings, I am now naked, wondering why I bothered to dress but desperately wanting more.

His hands run slowly up my thighs, making my skin tingle in the wake of the gentlest of touches. I draw in a breath, feeling his nails dragging across my flesh. I am so wet, so desperate, please, I beg. Unexpectedly it stops; His body heat moves away from me, abandoning all the sensations. I did not move, feeling the sudden chill of the room, the hardness of the wall pressing into my face, my mind now swimming with the dark beats that filled my ears.

My heart pounded in the forced silent darkness of the moment.

Two hands grab my wrists and then twist cold steel. I hear a click and then ratchet, and I know I have just been handcuffed. I laugh softly. Now I am helpless, my heart is racing, I do not see what happens next, and this is what I truly want.

My nipples are hard and erect, showing just how turned on I am, my tight little pussy hot and wet, begging to be filled. I am helpless and love every terrifying sensation.

I let out a long deep throaty moan.

Strong hands push my shoulders downwards, and I drop to my knees, then I felt it, the gentlest of brushes across my lips, feather-light, circling my lips, such soft skin against my moist lips.

I parted my lips, allowing my delicate pink tongue to flick out, then I felt it, silky soft and warm, just touching the very tip of my tongue. Hot, wet, and sticky, I move my head forward, my sensitive tongue sliding over the head of a rapidly hardening cock.

I catch the tip of my tongue in the tiny hole. It is sticky with pre-come, angling downwards, I trace the line that splits the head, and I love the feeling of the foreskin easing away as this beautiful cock grows under my touch.

I parted my lips further and moved forward, feeling the head run along the top of my tongue as his cock pushed deep into my mouth. I clamped my lips over the wide girth, sucking hard in, the contrast of the softest, warmest silky skin wrapped around the steel hardness of rigid cock invading my little mouth.

I push my head further forward, sucking harder; I want it all, wanted every fucking inch buried in my throat. I breathe deeply through flaring nostrils; linger over the sweet heady taste of cock, and feel throbbing meat strain deep inside my mouth. I pull my head back, still sucking, feeling every vain of throbbing flesh graze over my lips.

The head flutters over my lips, I drop a long wet kiss on its throbbing tip, and I feel a line of spittle fall onto my chin.

His cock twitches, then I feel it pushing down, forcing the stiff shaft over my spreading moist, full lips, deep, long and slow into my tight, sucking mouth. I swallow; adjust my jaw, my throat muscles gasping at the sensation in my throat, squeezing his cock.

I drag my lips back up the long stiff shaft to the head, lingering around the rim, needing to extend my pleasure, as my lips know only of the sheer fucking joy of this pulsing manhood. I suck him in as deep as I can, the delicious hardness of pure massive cock in my mouth.

My mouth and tongue a whir of sucking and licking, tasting, teasing, as my mouth feeds on cock.

I get my reward as two hands press against my ears, holding my head firm and still. He starts to thrust in, pumping the shaft into my mouth, touching the back of my throat. He does not stop but keeps pushing further, and he is deep. My throat expands. He is blocking my airway.

I start gagging, but I do not give in. This incredible stiff length demands more. My small mouth is full of spit, my throat full of cock. I am moaning uncontrollably, sending vibrations along the entire shaft back into his balls.

I am choking on cock as he is fucks my mouth, steel wrapped in velvet pumps relentlessly, unforgiving deep into my willing, eager mouth. Then he goes still, no movement, no pumping, his cock buried deep and long, resting as my throat muscles strain, I am gagging for air, my lungs start burning.

Then he withdraws, slowly, dragging across my aching tongue, scraping across my teeth and lips, wet, sticky, coated in my thick spittle. His hands move off my ears, trailing down my neck, across my shoulders, gripping me under my arms. He lifts me off my knees, moving upward, then my feet leave the floor. I almost kick out in panic.

Then I feel the wall at my back, the hardness trapping me, my breasts squash flat against his naked chest, his hot breath is on my neck and shoulders, and his knees force my legs apart and high in the air.

Through the haze of lust, I feel a hand on my sex, probing, pushing, roughly, demanding, then two fingers slide deep inside, he withdraws.

The hot, slick head of his cock begins sliding across my thigh, briefly touching my anus, my sphincter twitches, no, not there, he is too big, I cannot, I plead through clenched teeth, but I cannot stop it, his cock feels massive.

He teases me with its entire length, deep between my arse and my soaking wet pussy lips, sliding effortlessly on my sticky juices.

His hands clasp my arse cheeks, stretching them apart, lifting me, his hips forced between my legs, spreading them wide. I feel the angry cock head slide along the sensitive line from my arse to bury itself between puffy lips. It almost burns, and then he pushes upwards hard, my lips part, my willing tight little pussy opens in response. The head moves in, about two inches. I gasp, moan deep and long, yes, I want this, want it all, fuck me, I moan.

He pushes up again, further. Oh god, I moan deeper; the cock length feels like it is burning my delicate pussy, filling me, stretching me painfully wide.