Meadows Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thick fingers slipped between my swollen folds, circling and sliding around and around, then pressing down on my clitoris. I gasped and instinctively opened my legs wider for him, allowing him to slide a finger deep into my pussy.

I knew, could feel how instantly wet I was, pussy juice soaking his hand as he slowly finger fucked me. I was panting as his finger moved in and out of me. Oh, so quickly, so desperately, I was on the brink of something wonderful. His possessive gaze held me mesmerised, like a rabbit caught in headlights as his fingers continued fucking me. I began to quake at the wonderful feelings he was effortlessly, skilfully forcing from me.

At this moment, I did not care about the right and wrong of what we were doing; Tim was a bad dream. The only thing that mattered was my beautiful man and him fucking me. "Yes...." I moaned into his neck as my first orgasm shocked me, the delicious burning setting my pussy on fire as my hips bounced up and down against his hand.

He held me so close, so tightly, until my tremors subsided, then he stood, leaving me quivering on the cot with tiny aftershocks. Quickly he removed his clothes, his fiery eyes explored, devoured every curve and swell of my trembling body; he made me ache so desperately.

He got on the bed and took me in his arms, my mouth desperately seeking his as our naked flesh met. I loved how his body felt against mine and how strong he felt, his manhood now hard and hot.

He made me feel so delicate and desired in his arms, so wanted, "Oh god..." I moaned.

He kissed me hungrily, clutching me tightly against him. His large hands glided up and down my back, stroking me, squeezing my bottom and caressing my trembling thighs. He left fire trails on my undulating body; sensations overwhelmed me. Deep down, I wanted this to go on forever. I never wanted to leave this perfect moment with my perfect Daddy.

"You're so beautiful, baby girl... so beautiful..." He murmured as he ravenously tongued my sensitive nipples, one after the other. I clutched at his arms frantically, rubbing my dripping pussy against his cock. His hand gripped my thigh, dragging my leg over his hip, and positioned himself at my desperate pussy. He growled as he pushed forward, in one deep, quick thrust, deep into my needy gasping pussy. In one stroke, he filled me utterly, and still, he kept pushing against me as my tiny body strained against him.

I shook uncontrollably in his tight embrace while he began to fuck me with deliberate, unhurried deep long strokes. In and out, slow and deep. All thought dissolved, boiling lust took its place. I was sopping wet, and he fucked me with a deliberate, easy strength that was so terrifyingly erotic. God how I loved and wanted this man, the deep, slick glide of his cock was so fucking amazing, and I would give him anything he wanted, the unbelievably heady feeling of his cock, so hot, so thick, so hard, and, oh God, so good. I couldn't deny myself this, and, at that moment, I knew I would never be without him again. I held on to him so tightly, begging him to love me forever, as his cock stroked deep inside every inch of my willing pussy, eagerly meeting his every thrust with abandon. My body began to shake, and my pussy began to quiver.

Ecstasy surged through me as I exploded, desperately gasping for air as my pussy spasmodically seized on his thrusting cock.

He groaned harshly against my neck as his cock swelled, then jerked violently deep inside me, spraying me with his hot sticky come. We lay gasping, clinging to each other, my mind clearing as his incredible warmth filled me. I couldn't stop my pussy from greedily milking him, drawing all that he could give me deep into my womb.

I was a slave, an addict to his love, to his cock in my pussy, in my mouth.

We lay in the silence of the beach hut. It was warm and dark, the only sounds, the waves crashing on the beach, and I was trembling with my contentment as we held each other, whispering our love.

It was dark, the cold had returned as we packed everything away, and he drove me home. I felt so good, so content, much calmer, more centred.

We sat in the car, he held my hand, "you need to know that you do matter, Katie, you always have, always will do and believe me, I would rip the stars out of the heaven, one by one to make you happy," he said.

"I love you too, Daddy; you are the air I need to breathe", I whispered, then leant over and kissed him tenderly.

"Come home, Katie, come home and be happy", he murmured through tender kisses.

"Yes, Daddy" is all I could breathlessly whisper.

We drove home slowly. The cold, dark night felt perfect; nothing was said, nothing was planned, but when we got home, no lights went on. I lit some candles, Daddy put a log in the wood burner, and we just curled up together on the sofa.

I think the most memorable part was the conversations we had. It felt as if we talked about everything, and even though we talked about everything, it felt as if we were barely scratching the surface of all the things we wanted to say.

~~oOo~~