Meadows Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twitch writhe uncontrollably, trying to wedge myself further down, deep into my very core. The thought of getting fucked up with this huge pumping cock, stretching me, turns me on so badly.

I am desperate for release, screaming release, fuck me, fuck me, my pussy walls react by themselves, creating traction, my muscles squeezing across the entire length. He is just holding it there.

Then I feel his sharp teeth on my neck, biting down hard, just in the right spot, making me ache. His strong hands find my tender, swollen breasts, gripping them hard. His fingers twist hard on throbbing nipples, then tug viciously, and I go wild with uncontrollable lust.

I am desperate for release, and my hips start bucking. I am riding myself up and down this beautiful cock buried deep inside my burning, aching pussy. My sex reacts automatically, like an animal in desperate need, my pelvis grinds down, I start impaling myself, up and down, on fucking wonderful cock.

Fired by the friction, setting fireworks off, I know nothing will stop my orgasm. A stupendous, head-to-toe, blood ripping, all-out, screaming orgasm hit me, my hips and body bucking and jerking uncontrollably impaled on this beautiful cock.

I ache, every muscle of my abused body aches, I am still impaled, with his cock buried to the hilt, still hard, pulsating inside me, strong hands under my limp arms, lifting me, dragging me off this beautiful abusing cock.

He lets me down until my feet touch the floor, my knees give way, and I sag, but his strong hands hold me. Then he shoves me, turning my body, moving me forward, my thighs bump against a smooth, hard edge.

In one fluid movement, I feel his hand at the back of my neck, and he pushes me hard. I am caught against the flat hard edge and can do nothing else but bend my back, leaning forward.

I feel something flat. It must be a table, my breasts flattening against the surface, as he effortlessly spreads my legs wide with powerful thighs. My arse is raised prominently in the air, and I am now on full display, helpless and bound, blind and very sensitive, everything exposed to anything.

I feel his hands caressing me, teasing the cheeks of my bottom, then his fingers prize my cheeks apart, then something softer, pushing between the cheeks. I jerked, bucking my hips as I felt soft moistness, just above my tiny little arse hole, then, something wet and moist against the rim, small movements. I realise immediately that his hot damp tongue is teasing my tight little puckered hole, the tongue working hard, reaming me.

He pushes, exploring inside just a little. It feels so good, I never expected it would, but this is so exciting. His tongue is teasing lapping, tracing the line from anus to soaking, recently ravaged pussy, teasing the puffy lips, pushing between the soft folds.

I moan in response. His tongue is persistent, skilled, tickling, probing, circling my hardening little clitoris, building the sensations deep in my core.

Oh god, so soon, could I come again so soon? I feel a thumb now slick and well-greased, pushing at my tight little hole, insistent, pressure building, then my anus gives.

I can feel my arse opening, accepting the invasion. Oh, it feels so good, then a second digit enters my wet pussy. Oh, this is so good, my body beginning to tremble with the gentle fucking movements. He is probing, sliding in, as the tip of his agile tongue starts flicking at my clit.

My body reacts automatically. My hips start gently bucking, moving of their own accord, and the beautiful sensations make my head spin. My belly is tightening, my pussy is getting wetter and wetter, dripping my juices down onto his insistent tongue.

I am gone, lost in nothing but pure sexual lust, my mind frayed, a body alive with sensations, then CRACK, fire erupted across my raised arse, crack, I scream obscenely. CRACK, the pain breaks hot needles, sharp and vicious, deep into quivering flesh.

CRACK, I jerk wildly, every muscle now taut, straining hard, my hand's clench. CRACK, searing, burning pain lashes across my every sense, my every nerve. CRACK, my mind explodes with beautiful sexy pain. I am incoherent, my body writhing in pure agonies of pleasure. CRACK, the pain tears into my cheeks as strong large hands mercilessly slap each stinging bottom cheek with rhythm and pace.

I am sobbing, my whole body shaking, the pain and heat radiating out from my cheeks are like white-hot fire, the tears stream down my face at the hurt, but I love it. I am on fire, alive, animal, in heat.

I feel his now rough hand grab my arse cheek, his strong fingers kneading my white-hot flesh, pulling the cheeks wide apart. I am so sensitive, so wet with juices, and then I gulp, feeling the unmistakable head of a hard cock. Pushing itself between my swollen lips, I think the bulging head was pressing against my dripping pussy. Oh please, I feel his total weight, press, and strain against my tight entrance.

Slowly, inevitably I feel my pussy start to give, my sex expanding, the pressure is building, he pushes in, I writhe in exquisite lust and as I am penetrated so deep.

His hands start squeezing my arse hard, slapping the already painful flesh as he savagely trusts one more time and buries that beautiful cock to the hilt.

Now I am his completely, his possession, his fuck slut, I know it, I love it, and there is nothing I would not do, would not give him when he commands. Now my lust overtakes my entire being, impaled, and dangling on the end of his huge cock.

His movements are slow and deliberate. His cock feels big, and every stroke sends burning, sexy pain like a tidal wave crashing through my wrecked pussy.

I struggled to believe it, but when his cock stopped moving, my own body took over, my hips jerk backwards, impaling myself, then forward, then ramming back onto the hard-solid cock.

We start to move in unison, fast and deep, no let up, no pause, just animal need. Oh, God, I moan, kill me now, please, but God was not listening.

No one could hear me moan my animal lust as the object of my carnal desires kept thrusting relentlessly into me. I felt his cock expand even more, then explode deep inside. Scolding hot liquid spurted as his cock erupted, shooting, gushing, spilling white-hot lava deep inside my core.

My body overtook me, shaking, quivering, panting, sweaty, in a state of sexual euphoria, "Oh my god", I sobbed, deliriously feeling the heat flare through me.

How long I laid there, I do not know, mind, body exhausted, calmer now, I feel the massiveness soften, going flaccid, feel it flop out of my ravished pussy, the thick sticky come oozing out.

I am helpless, lost in possession.

Blackness engulfs me.

I am in his strong arms when I come to being gently lowered into a warm scented bath. I cling to his neck, whispering my love into his ear, as I feel the wide smile spread across his face.

I am amazed at my Daddy. The contrast between the forceful, ruthless way he fucks me and the gentle consideration he has always given me as his Daughter could not be more significant.

We talked about everything that happened during our week apart as Dad bathed me, carefully cleaning and caring for every part of me.

I was sleepy by the time the warmth of the bath and his gentle hands had done their work, so he lifted me out of the tub and carefully dried me off, then he carried me into the bedroom and tucked me into the large bed.

I was drifting, trying unsuccessfully to keep my eyes open, somewhere between sleep and dozing, when I felt his warm body slip into bed next to me, immediately snuggling up to me, his lips brushing my cheek. I heard his soft voice as he bent down and gently kissed my forehead, then my closed eyelids whispering, "I love you, Katie", and with that, I finally drifted off.

I woke up in full sunshine, streaming through the window, it must be late, and I started to panic, disorientated, but then I remember, blinking my eyes open, I looked about the room, all was neat, not a sign of last night's activity. In the chair, next to the door, is a pile of my own folded clothes.

I get out of bed, my body feels sore and used, a long hot shower takes care of most of that, odd though, there are no outward signs on my pale skin of abuse, and like before, I wonder how he manages that.

I dressed, finding that there were no panties with my clothes, I guess deliberately so, and I just knew I needed to see Daddy.

I left the hotel quietly, careful not to be seen, trying hard to blend into the background as I did not wish to draw attention to myself. I made my way to the train station, and I knew it would take me thirty minutes to get to the office.

When I got into the office, I passed Stoker, a strange name for a strange girl on the way to Dad's. She was an absolute loner, always dressed in black jeans and an oversized shapeless, baggy black hoody. I would never know why Dad let her get away with dressing like that in the office. It was not just the clothes either, her hair looked unusual, and she wore tinted, almost dark glasses all the time. I am not even sure what she does in the office, no one seems to know, but she does have her private room, which she keeps locked.

Rumour has it; she has a real thing for my Dad as he is about the only one she talks to. I could not help myself as she saw me, and I smiled at her. I was happy. She looked a little startled, and then suddenly, as if she surprised herself, she exclaimed, "Oh hey Katie," as she passed me and disappeared towards her office.

I saw Daddy sitting at his desk, head buried in some papers, so I walked in, quickly going up to him and kissing his forehead, whispering, "thank you, Daddy, I love you, but next time, I want to see your handsome face!" He looked up, smiled his beautiful smile and said, "a Father must help his daughter." I giggled at his comment but fell silent when he looked directly at the open door, and I felt his left-hand slide up the back of my thigh, under my skirt to rest purposely on my naked bottom cheek.

"Are you a good girl?" He asked, "yes, a very good girl, but only for you, Daddy," I replied, as my body trembled at my easy acceptance of his control.

His long index finger moved, sliding between my cheeks, brushing gently over my anus, and then sweeping down to my now moist pussy, "Good girl", he smiled at me, patting me on my bottom. He smoothed my skirt, flicked his fingers over my hair, making sure everything was in place, and then, with a chase peck, and as if thinking of it for the first time, he said, "so, daughter, why are you not attending university today?"

"I needed to see you and touch you, just to ground myself... Err, If that makes any sense, Daddy!" I whispered.

He then cancelled his morning to drive me back to university. We brought breakfast on the way, and while we sat across from each other in the middle of a conversation about what holidays we were going to have, Dad suddenly said, "Katie, you need to decide about Tim, if what we have started is going to work!"

"Yes, I know, Daddy; I know it's over between Tim and me," I responded without hesitation. Which seemed to satisfy Dad, and he nodded his approval.

After breakfast we did some shopping, just having a little fun. When we finally arrived at university, Dad stopped long enough to see his old professor, Tony Armstrong, who was the only reason I studied law at this university.

Then at the end of the day, professor Armstrong called me over, "Ah, Katie, yes, your Father and I have agreed that from Friday, you do not have to attend the rest of the semester. He has some related projects for you. I will send you the assignments and my audio lectures. Of course, I expect the work to be your usual high standard, and I will see you back in January."

With that, I was gone, finished two weeks ahead of everyone else, just because my Dad had made it so.

~~oOo~~

Chapter Four: Coming home

Dad picked me up early on Saturday, as I had suitcases full of stuff to bring home. Once settled in the car, Dad told me he thought I needed some quality time just for me, so he just gave me his credit card and said I should spoil myself over the next two weeks, I did not have to go into the office if I did not want to and could please myself.

He dropped me at Tim's, and reinforcing his previous message, reminded me that I needed to settle things properly. He said, "I won't push you into doing anything you did not want, but you do need to do the right thing for you and no one else."

I understood what he had meant. He did not have to tell me to finish it with Tim, but that decision had already been made in the ally way on Halloween, and now I just had to formalise it.

When I entered the flat, Tim was happy to see me; however, the truth was that I felt cold and uninterested. Tim was excited, and he did not ask how I was, how I had been, and even after weeks of not seeing me, he did not even get up to hug me.

Before I could say anything, he blurted out his news. Those two days away in Southampton had proved fruitful. He had been offered and accepted a promotion to Manila to oversee the building of a new factory complex. I knew I had settled for Tim in an instant of blinding realisation. He was safe, acceptable in every way, with everyone. The truth about Tim was that I did not have to accept what I so desperately wanted and who I needed. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts, such insights would have to wait for another time, and today was about setting my future.

It was evident that despite all his previous soft words of love, he did not love me or understand the first thing about me. Just accepting this overseas job without even mentioning it or considering my feelings was all the proof I needed. I sat Tim down, telling him that it was not working. He agreed with me. It was all very civil and grown-up.

I got up from the table, walking around the flat to see what there was of me there. There was nothing much, just a few personal items in the bathroom, a little underwear and nighties, all of which I scrunched up into a ball and shoved in my coat pockets.

Tim, the bastard, even waved me off cheerily when I left. The weather had turned sour, it was raining, and the wind was bitingly cold so that I huddled down into my coat.

The moment I got out of the entrance to the flat, I noticed Daddy was waiting, I got into his car, and he drove off without a word. Finally, I asked, "how long were you going to wait?" I knew the answer, but he still made me smile when he answered, "forever!"

Then we travelled in silence. Daddy drove us, not as I thought towards home. He stopped by a small supermarket and went in, then with no further stops, we ended up at the beach.

The hut was our secret place, from the first year of Daddy being in my life at four years old, he had always brought me to his beach hut in the summer, it was a bit ramshackle, but it was our secret place, we spent long, happy, fun-filled summer days here. Even Mum never came here, and I had never told Tim of this place. It was only ever Daddy and me.

The beach was empty, the tide was out, and even the hardiest of dog walkers had decided to forgo walking their dog on such an inclement morning.

We made our way down the walkway, against the wind to turn between the dunes, the small row of huts was set back to avoid the worse of the weather, we walked, huddled together to the last hut, Daddy unlocked the padlock and then the mortise lock, ushering us both inside.

The hut had everything we needed, a small cot I used to nap on as a child, two big overstuffed and tatty armchairs, a little gas heater and stove and a small work surface with a sink and tap, and that was it, the bare minimum, but as a child, it was a magical place.

When we arrived at the hut, I immediately felt safe and secure, just walking through the door brought me a sense of calm. Daddy did not hesitate. He started the heater and put the kettle on the gas ring, then he took my hand, and with a look of infinite love in his eyes, he undressed me. It was not sexual, just caring.

When I was naked, Daddy pulled out a sealed box from under the cot; inside was a couple of his old, warm, comfortable sweatshirts, he dressed me in one, and it was big enough to fit like a dress. Then he gently motioned me to one of the armchairs, and I curled up, tucking my legs into the sweatshirt, distorting it, pulling it out of shape. Daddy did not complain, he made hot sweet tea, and we just sat, mostly in silence. The rain had vanished, and the thin winter sun began to stream in through the shutters. It was peaceful and safe. No one knew about this place, and no one could disturb us.

We spent most of the morning like this, in peace but then towards lunchtime, I began to talk; I was crying by the time I was halfway through, but not wracking sobs, just tears trickling down my cheeks. Dad made no move to comfort me or even wipe away my tears, he just let me get it all out, and I needed to. Tim had managed to make me feel like I did not matter, even when we were breaking up, he was not prepared to be the man I needed him to be, and worse, to take a job so far anyway without any form of discussion about it, how little I must have meant to him.

Daddy listened; he made no comments except an occasional murmur of encouragement. I desperately wanted to apologise to Daddy for not realising, accepting, and admitting my true feelings sooner. I knew I had made a terrible choice in getting together with Tim. I was sublimating my needs, and what I had with Tim was meaningless. It had never felt right.

Once it was all out, I struggled to get out of my chair, I crossed over to Dad and crawled onto his lap, and he held me, protecting me and comforting me.

Time stood still, I was five years old, and Daddy made endless sandcastles for me to jump on and then run away, giggling when he chased me. He taught me to swim in the sea ride my bicycle. I was seven, and a horrible boy was bullying me until Daddy stepped in front of him, stopping him dead in his tracks. I was ten when I was stung by a jellyfish, and Daddy carried me on his back to the aid station.

Every summer was a secret between my Dad and me, and every summer, he was my hero and I, his princess.

I had no sense of time, just love, warmth and his masculine presence filling me with calm. We drank lots of hot sweet tea, and we wolfed down the assorted sandwiches and biscuits; Dad had got from the supermarket. We talked, joked about, cuddled and napped together.

Darkness started to creep over the beach and curled in my Daddies lap. I whispered, "Make love to me, Daddy. I need to feel whole."

He stood, cradling me in his big strong arms, "I love you with all my heart Katie," he said as he effortlessly carried me over to the cot. He placed me gently on the floor and sat down on the edge of the cot, pulling me between his legs. His large hands took hold of the hem of my sweatshirt, and he lifted off my torso, dragging up and off my naked body in one fluid movement.

He wrapped his arms around me, burying his face in my chest, "I love you, Daddy..." I gasped, pushing my fingers through his hair. He moaned low and deep, his lips vibrating against my chest, then he licked the valley between my breasts, bringing his two hands up to squeeze my breasts together so he could suck both of my hard, taut nipples into his mouth.

I whimpered my pussy already so wet, clenching with the need to feel his cock. I want this; I want him like this always and forever.

He lifted his head from my chest, I cradled his beautiful head, his piercing grey eyes stared into mine, "you are mine," he growled, and then suddenly he moved, twisting, taking me with him as he pushed me down, on to my back on the cot.

He kissed me tenderly, nipping gently at my quivering lips while one of his strong hands roamed freely over my trembling body. My nipples hardened to painful peaks as his hand skimmed over them. I groaned as his mouth followed the same burning path. My hips rose in silent invitation, and he growled a possessive deep animal growl as he slid his hand down to cover my pussy, cupping it.