Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, snack on that fucking pussy, motherfucker!! "His fingers dug into the pliant flesh of her rear end.

The accidental voyeur found that it was all but impossible to look away as Leslie's secret was revealed in dramatic fashion. Everything before her eyes was surreal in nature as her preconceived notion were destroyed by a single glance. Leslie Kennedy had long been considered the resident ice queen of Maplewood High with Red as her distinct fiery opposite. There were equal amounts of the male populace that hated her with a passion for that aura of unobtainability in tandem with an equal portion feverishly lusting after the brunette beauty. The homely girl had always wondered why Leslie sponsored her for the cheerleading squad during tryouts when she clearly didn't belong. Sometimes she acted as a gopher for the elite student in order to be near the popular inner circle. Red was innately mean spirited and threatening while Leslie had always seemed oddly detached and bored. Now she was here witnessing something that couldn't be rightly classified. This person for all intents and purposes bore no resemblance to the Leslie Anne Kennedy that she knew. Maybe the rumors were true that she'd done "IT" with half of the guys in school after being roofied. Supposedly there was a DVD of the hookup that some guy was selling, but she didn't know anyone who'd seen it.

"You wanna cum, don't you daddy; wanna cum for your little girl, huh asshole?!! KEEP EATING MY PUSSY!!" Leslie's outburst caused the homely cheerleader to flinch as she leaned against the entrance to the kitchenette portion to the kitchen, watching the debauched physical and verbal abuse of the town sheriff.

"Yeah, like that; just like that you dirty old, bastard. I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that shit!!" Leslie's head dipped below the counter as a shudder ran through her body. Sheriff Reed's muffled, wet sounding fellatio was easily audible from where the cheerleader was hidden.

"AAAAWWWWW, DAAAADDDY, I'M CUMMING NOW; I'M CUMMING ON YOUR FUCKING FACE!! YOU'RE MAKING MY KITTY WET ITSELF, DADDDY; OHHHHH FUCK DADDY!!" Her luscious cheeks bounced on his face with little regard for his wellbeing. Leslie sounded like she was being gutted with a knife as the muffled sounds ramped up shaking the hidden voyeur into raising her head to see what was happening out of view.

The homely cheerleader was still shaky, but her curiosity got the better of her as she peered over the countertop in time to see, the co-captain of the cheerleading squad jerking on the sheriff's sizable endowment like she wanted to rip it from his body. An incredible rope of semen exploded from the head of his reddened penis soiling the plush carpet covering the hardwood floor in that portion of the living room. Several other bursts of cum followed as the man twisted in agony while Leslie hunched over his lower half twisting and pulling until his legs flailed about on the ottoman uncontrollably. The buxom brunette was prone facing his feet with her head hovering between this much larger man's thighs. The muffled utterings almost sounded like sobbing which Leslie silenced by burying her head on his crotch.

She leaned forward looking directly down at the left side of Leslie's head as guttural, choking sounds filled the living room. Her lips were obscenely stretched around the sheriff's tumescence in a shocking display that horrified the inexperienced teen watching. This was definitely not the Leslie Anne Kennedy she knew but some sort of sexual creature that appeared intent on wringing the virility from her chosen victim. After a few seconds, she heard Leslie gasping for air along with the wet, sticky sounds of her hands sliding along his member. Curiosity reared its ugly head as the unseen cheerleader peered over the counter top in time to see several more bursts of watery ejaculate dripping from his cock with what appeared to be a bit of urine. There was no doubt that the gorgeous teen was too much for this middle aged law man, playfully shaking his failing erection with a whimsical expression on her beautiful face.

"Shit." The gawky looking teen realized Leslie was glancing in her direction, putting a single finger over her lips to silence any potential outburst. Her heart leapt into her throat as Leslie athletically pushed up on the clueless sheriff's abdomen regarding her peer with a mischievous smile. The sheriff could be heard gasping for air as her round buttocks ended up on his pecks. There was this sort of predatory look on Leslie's face that scared the shocked teen witness.

"LESLIE, WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!" Sheriff Reed coughed and wheezed trying to get his bearings only to be quickly silenced when his eighteen year old lover pressed her lips to his. The sheriff remained on his back letting the vixen have her way with him.

"Sorry, I just lost it because we were finally alone, and I had you all to myself; I've been wanting to sit on your face since yesterday, daddy. I want to do so much more to you before we have to pretend again; don't you wanna FUCK me?!!"

"Quit it with that daddy shit."

"So, that's a No, huh Sheriff Reed?" Leslie taunted.

"..." His silence was incriminating as the brunette gloated internally at her hold over the father of her best friend and worst enemy.

"Yeah, just give me a moment to get myself together and then we can fuck all day. I'll bend over in front of that window, so we can look out for your fucking kid." The gawky cheerleader was amazed at how callously Leslie spoke of her supposed best friend.

"Cut the shit; and uhm, hurry back." His voice drifted off, perhaps as a byproduct of his inner shame.

Before she could react, Leslie was standing in front of her, a full head taller than the slightly thin, teen who'd formerly looked up to her. The only bit of clothing she was wearing was the borrowed shirt pilfered from Red's room sporting the Shmoo character. It was recognized as the head cheerleader's favorite t-shirt which was presently stretched to capacity with the front rolled up and hidden behind Leslie's brunette mane leaving her breasts exposed. Despite herself, the teen gawked at her perfect figure with hard tan lines over her naughty bits. Leslie was physically superior making her feel prepubescent in contrast. Leslie grabbed her bicep, covering her mouth as she quickly ushered the girl back into the bathroom.

The homely blonde couldn't help the intimidation that crept through her at the sight of Leslie. She was quickly ushered back down the corridor into the same restroom she originated from. A hand was clamped over her mouth and she was forced into a crouching position as they half ran down the hall. The smell of sex was stifling on the cheerleader's person. Betty's gaze rested on the brunette's pneumatic chest dotted with numerous hickeys. The shower was turned on to obscure their conversation.

"Pretty fucked up shit, huh?" Her gaze was level with Leslie's large, sloping breasts. The shapely brunette didn't seem to care about her nudity as she boxed the smaller teen up against the bathroom sink.

"I-I won't tell anybody; I swear." The gawky teen whispered.

"I don't care." Leslie snickered at the clueless girl's question, stepping into the shower.

"Uhm, I wouldn't do something like that; you're Sheriff's girlfriend, huh?" Leslie snickered at the clueless girl's question, stepping into the shower.

"Fuck no, he's got a big ass dick though, I love making that shit cum all over the place. Man, I got a lot out of him today, girl. I'm gonna make that asshole walk funny for the rest of the week." Betty couldn't reconcile the sexually overconfident girl with the "ice queen" she formerly knew.

"What about Red?"

"What about her; geez don't you know it's just fucking. Now what's Red gotta do with my pussy, huh bitch?" Betty did a doubletake at Leslie's flippant attitude, knowing how violent the head cheerleader could be when angered.

"But, Red..." Betty was concerned as Leslie lathered up, rinsing under the steamy spray while she sat on the toilet watching.

"Hey, you want in on this dick, uhm, what's your name again?"

"Betty Joe."

"I-don't give a fuck what you do; tell whoever you like for all I care, bitch." Leslie looked like a much older woman than she actually was and there was no doubt that she could harm the girl in front of her if she wanted.

"But, I won't tell; this a test, right?"

"No, you actually caught me getting topped off by Red's fucking daddy." Leslie replied glibly.

"Red know?" The girl felt like an idiot as Leslie stifled a muffled giggle.

"He's got a big, fucking dick; you saw that shit, right? I like making that old motherfucker cum all over the place; it's funny. Hey, you wanna fuck 'em too?"

"NO!" She blurted out before Leslie clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Oh, you're a cherry, huh?" The smaller teen chaffed inside as she was correctly called out. Her status as a cheerleader hadn't yielded any viable male partners. She envied the luscious brunette's freedom of choice and status, secretly living vicariously through her antics.

"Well, you better keep it quiet; I'll distract him, just give me a few minutes and come out when you hear him slapping up against me."

"Huh?"

"Just listen, bitch and I'll talk to you laters, okay hoe?"

"Uhm, okay Leslie." She found herself looking down at Leslie's bare feet before the taller teen cupped her chin bringing her gaze back up to her face.

"Ten minutes, no less." She watched as Leslie casually bounded back down the hallway, stopping to peer back at her charge before walking into the living room cupping her large breasts. The fact that she was unaffected at being discovered and more than a little charged was disturbing. She displayed an almost hedonistic enthusiasm that left the cheerleader reeling. Her clothing was strewn about on the bathroom floor, thrown there by some of her less than sympathetic teammates. She cursed them for obviously leaving her behind knowing that she would have to hike down the long expansive block before reaching a bus stop. After dressing the anxious teen cracked the door listening.

"What the fuck?" True to her word, there was a loud slapping noise permeating the corridor outside the bathroom door.

The nervous teen found her way down the corridor as the peculiar sound amped up until she stuck her head around the wall finding out in graphic detail what the co-captain of the cheerleading squad had been talking about. Both of them were completely nude with Leslie lying on her back partially hidden under the big, burly sheriff. Leslie's shapely legs were deadlocked around his lower back with her heels intertwined. Sheriff Reed was using every bit of his weight to pound his gorgeous concubine, a man possessed. Her nails dug rivulets into his reddened back leaving these puffy claw-like welts. Her primal screams were partially muffled as they made out in a sloppy display. His middle aged form wasn't devoid of muscle owing much to regular workouts and a semi-healthy diet. There was a crimson tint to his figure as he struggled to satisfy the uncommon beauty, unaware that she thought their coupling little more than a game. Leslie's arms were locked around the older man's back almost as if she were trying to squeeze the life out of him. The muscles in her calves rippled a little as she used everything she had to tighten her grip every time he plunged into her peach.

"FUCK ME HARDER DADDY; DAAAA-DDDY!!" Leslie managed to look over his shoulder at the teen with a wide, grin on her face like she was engaging in some harmless prank.

The flushed teen managed to open the front door and slip out of the yard for the long walk down the winding sidewalk that led down to the nearest bus stop. As she walked along the path, she remained haunted by what she'd witness. She concluded Sheriff Reed probably wouldn't have cared even if he knew she were there. He was fucking Leslie Anne Kennedy, the hottest girl in the small town of Maplewood.

******

"Oh my god, what the fuck's wrong with you." Patty's sobbing filled the vehicle as she looked away not wanting to give Red the satisfaction, but it was too late. Her foot mashed down on the gas as she sped down the interstate. She weaved shakily in and out of traffic between various vehicles eliciting a series of angry horns from other cars and trucks before coming to a dangerous stop nearly rear ending a semi-truck.

"It's not too late Patricia, don't be a problem bitch, okay? We're halfway down the road but it doesn't have to end badly if you don't want it too. I want you to understand something Patricia, I want you to REALLY GET IT and KEEP THAT SHIT in your FUCKING HEART!!"

"What?"

"I-OWN-you; you're fucking mine until I say different or you take your shit sandwich right now, bitch."

"No, please don't." Patty knew full well what her tormentor was referring to as her mind wandered back to April's bedroom the morning after a night of pure hell. Under the influence of a laundry list of recreational drugs and copious amounts of alcohol, she'd given them access to all of the passwords on her numerous social media accounts and phone. The last holdout had been the password to her cloud account, but Red had literally screwed the access out of the lithe, blonde on the business end of an extremely girthy dildo. The girls had the nerve to sit in the bathroom with her going through her personal information as she voided her bowels from the abuse.

"What will your poor old granny think of her "favorite" grandchild?"

"Please, just stop Red."

"Your dad will probably be in trouble at work, too. I mean, it's all good and shit to think we live in a progressive world, but this is America baby; it's still way uptight about sex. What would Mr. Woodman, his boss thinks about his daughter doing that whole "Chinese Finger Cuff" thing, spit roasted on each end with two big, black cocks?"

"Red?"

"Hell, maybe he'll get a promotion, huh bitch?" Red snickered to herself as Patty hunched over in the seat on the verge of vomiting.

"Fuck, I'm pretty sure your stupid mom's gonna get kicked out the PTA for reals." Patty was breathing heavily on the verge of hyperventilating from the stress and strain radiating from the monster sitting behind the driver's wheel. For all she knew, April was somewhere tapping away at a keyboard already destroying everything she had left. She broke down exploding into loud, sustained sobbing mixed with these sort of hiccupping sounds, shaking, and shivering in her seat. Tears wet her features as rivulets of snot flowed from both nostrils. All she could see in her mind's eye was all of her family members staring in silent condemnation before turning pulled over on the side of the road beside the "Welcome to Maplewood" sign.

"Shut up now." Red calmly instructed, watching the thin girl struggle to get herself together. Patty peered out the window immediately noticing their location. The door unlocked as Red removed her shades hanging them in her modest cleavage.

"What's going on?"

"Get out Patricia." Patty slowly opened the door, her blue eyes never leaving the apex predator staring back in her direction. Red switched off her vehicle following the anxious blonde out of the vehicle. The thin, athletic girl was wearing nothing more than a modified burlap sack hastily fashioned into a makeshift dress by Red's partner in crime, April.

"Check it out." Both of the teens stared out at a wooded incline, silently. There was a damaged side bar in the area where someone had probably driven down into the wooded area. Patty didn't know what to make off the situation as she glanced over at Red. She found the head cheerleader strangely focused on a particular area noticing a creek in that area.

"Red?" Patty watched her captured cell phone fly over the railing tumbling down the wooded path into the brush. She immediately scrambled after it, chasing her only life line. The redhead broke down running back into her vehicle slamming the door loudly before speeding off leaving the cheerleader stranded just outside of town.

******

"I thought I told you to LOSE my NUMBER you DUMB BITCH!!" Chelsea hung up before Patty could even respond. She'd been sitting in her bed for a few hours after an uneventful dinner with her parents and two sisters. The following morning was no different. Chelsea was intent on forging some new direction that didn't include Patty. This train of thought had the unintended effect of leaving her unexpectedly perplexed. For so long, the dynamic of their friendship kept both girls centered allowing them to play off one another. Now, she had decided to find some new way of dealing and Patty was out. She sat on her bed going through her phone browsing a few of her social media accounts before stopping at Patty's photograph. Chelsea noted that she was prominent in the photo. The lithe, athletic blonde was riding piggyback on her taller friend flashing the peace sign. Something in the picture disturbed Chelsea, something intangible that left a mounting sense of dread deep in her gut.

"Fuck." Chelsea hopped off the bed snatching up her windbreaker but forgetting the bottoms as she bolted into the hallway outside her bedroom door. Her sister Antoinette was standing in the corridor talking in hushed tones on her cell. The shorter girl quickly ended the call upon sight of her older sibling.

"Where are you going; see some boy, huh?"

"None of your business."

"It is a boy, isn't it; Brad Tucker, finally?" Antoinette was almost a clone of her older sister only lacking in height and pushing a little extra poundage. She idolized her older sister but shared more in common with her former best friend, Patty.

"No; now shut up."

"Take me with you."

"No."

"Come on; I won't tell." Their mother was a strict disciplinarian who wouldn't think twice about taking the strap to either girl. Chelsea looked down at her sister's face understanding the need broadcast from it before patting her on the head.

"You stay in the car or I'll kick your butt." Antoinette smiled happily reaching up to the wooden plank on the hallway wall that held the house keys.

"Where's your pants, Hermana?" Her sister embraced the Spanish side of their heritage more than the rest of the siblings earning herself a favored spot with the girl's mother.

"These are volleyball shorts." Chelsea's well-endowed posterior stretched the material almost to breaking point leaving just a bit of cheek cleavage exposed. She always instinctively covered her less impressive torso taking to heart a talk she'd had with Patty about embracing her "Badonkadunk". It had become second nature to go on her way with it on display much to the consternation of her aforementioned mother. Her portly father did his best to ignore his budding daughter as best he could.

"Mom hates those shorts."

"You wanna stay here?"

"No."

******

It was his second beer as he sat in the family room watching two of his favorite college football teams squaring off. His family was out for the day visiting an elderly relative two counties over and he couldn't be happier. He was ill at ease whenever they were around feeling that he was being perpetually scrutinized. Shame walked hand in hand with the fallen athlete along with his surgically repaired anus. Doctors had prescribed several drugs, but it wasn't enough to alleviate his pain and the never-ending nightmares. As a result, he spent a lot of sleepless nights watching television and working out doing simple calisthenics. The jock sometimes studied when nothing else caught his attention, reading several text books over and over again. Yet, nightmares of his vicious pegging and spirit destroying humiliation continued nightly with visions of a laughing April haunting him even after waking during the morning hours. Moments after he closed his eyes, April would be there assaulting him again and laughingly begging him to report her to the police. She kept gleefully telling him that she would be happy to go to jail for raping him if only to tell her story of breaking him in court. Those nightmares were sometimes just her crazed voice, thanking him for "freeing her" while accusing him of being gay because she made him cum with his ass. Most of his restless nights ended bent over the toilet vomiting; but now he was ready to try a new solution. It was going to be his first time shooting up, but the shady dealer swore the drug would help him relax and it was all he wanted. He just wanted to have a moment to himself, even if it was artificially induced. Yet, Brad Tucker was still hesitant to shoot up, working his way up to it while sitting behind the wood paneled walls of the den.