Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

"You don't have to talk about this."

"Can you REALLY call it RAPE when someone just keeps fucking your titties, nonstop? I always wondered about that shit; mom didn't give a fuck, she just hated having me back. Said I "tempted" that sicko with my "lewd body"-bitch, her tits are almost as big as mine." He wanted to comfort her but her candid confession was hitting too close to home.

"Hey, April..."

"I wish that fucking guy wasn't dead already; feel so gyped that he fell off that cliff Humbert; fucker thought he was about to get caught!! Everybody was just like- "Well, he's dead and you can't charge a dead perv!! If there was really somebody, upstairs like the almighty, I would've got my chance to get all biblical and shit with him, know what I'm saying, Humbert?" A continuous shiver was running through his thin frame as she continued.

"Uhm, I-don't..." He barely managed to whisper.

"Oh, you do know; don't you?" The comic book in his hands was being torn as he struggled to keep the hurt behind the dark curtains in his mind. He was glistening from sweat that coated his face in a nervous glaze. April wiped her flowing tears, watching him work t collect himself as her gambit seemed to be paying off.

"HUMBERT!!" April crawled over cradling head tightly against her enormous bosom, looking away to obscure the toothy grin on her warped face. In moments he was sobbing into her chest for a few seconds.

"Let's just be normal people, okay?"

"How?" She answered honestly for once; the notion of any normality was as far beyond her reach as the moon. Unexpectedly, both of the teens chuckled nervously for a few seconds before sitting quietly staring at one another. April's dark hued eye shadow still gave the impression of depth sunken in pools of darkness that made him uneasy and a little queasy. Her dark lipstick contrasted with the slight pale nature of her soft skin. Her blonde tresses always appeared somewhat wet and a bit stringy as he studied her face intently. He looked at her as a whole wondering to himself why he hadn't been like the other guys coming up with the only possible answer. Another face that haunted him since they'd met, the second most beautiful girl in their school but in reality, the prettiest girl in Maplewood. The girl with the body of a woman formerly an ice queen, but now publicly fallen with himself serving as the catalyst. Humbert began to zone off when April suddenly spoke.

"Hey, turn out the light." Humbert knew what she intended following her orders robotically walking to the other side of the room as April began to pull her t-shirt off.

"Don't, leave it on." He blurted out stopping her.

"Okay." She pulled the t-shirt down as the room went dark with the only sources of light coming from the window and Humbert's computer screen. He still faced the wall breathing hard before turning as April rolled her pajama bottoms down her thighs from a kneeling position. The chubby girl half toppled onto her chunky butt continuing the motion until she was able to kick them free of her legs. She glanced up at Humbert expectantly. Speculation ran rampant in her mind about whether he would get fully undressed considering his situation. Excitement crackled across her body lie eldritch energy as he stripped off his own t-shirt revealing his slightly thin, athletic frame. The war torn nerd had begun a mild exercise regimen in his parent imposed exile from Maplewood High. She was already gasping at the prospect of sleeping with him, her mouth agape as he kicked off his sketchers.

The light flickered across the room as he went to the end of the bed never taking his eyes from the girl on the bed. It created a weird kaleidoscope pattern on her figure as April sat upright at the head of the bed waiting. The black t-shirt covered her torso and part of her crotch with the darkness strategically hiding the rest. Her pajama bottoms were on the floor along with her panties which were embroidered with a Misfits logo. The anxiety ramped up several notches as he snapped the metal button on his cargo pants, unsure if her should go through with it. April scooted down a little bit as he placed a knee on the foot of the bed pausing for a moment. There was a sense of desperation on her part as his fingers pulled apart the warring half of his slacks causing his erection to flop out in front of her haunting, blue eyes. Apprehension washed over Humber as her crawled between her legs finding her hungry and willing. Their lips met and parted as the two teens let the passion wash over them. Her skin was hot to the touch as she reclined taking him into a prone position atop her chubby form.

"Ahhh, uhm Humbert, you've got to be more, gentle." April twitched and twisted a bit as he poked clumsily against her slit.

"Are you okay?" They were little more than silhouettes in the darkness.

"Yeah, it's just that you're kind of big down there." She winced a few more times as he fumbled around between her legs.

"I'm trying."

"Here, just be careful with me."

April almost sounded frightened as she gingerly pressed him against her opening. He could just how wet and hot she was at the junction between her legs as the head of his member pressed into her body. It felt incredible, igniting primal instincts deep inside his mind as he slammed the rest of himself home. April's bloodcurdling shriek frightened the shaky geek as she locked her arms around his torso holding him in place with considerable strength.

"I'M SORRY!!" Humbert blurted out as the chubby girl twisted under him in staged pain.

"It's okay; keep going." He was nervous feeling like he'd stabbed her, or something as evidenced by her heavy, labored panting, but her hands caressed the back of his head in encouragement. He kissed her some more as he pushed into her extremely tight canal. The pressure around his length was incredible and extremely wet with loud, audible testimony to his labored plunging of her depths. Her pelvis flexed and undulated adding more to the heavenly sensation. April gasped and bit her lower lips as some tears flowed down her cheeks only to by wiped away by his fingers.

"You're crying; does it hurt a lot?"

"Yeah, but it feels, kind of good a little." She half shrieked as the head of his cock fought its way back into her. April almost sounded as if she were in labor during the coupling. Humbert was doing his best to be gentle but found it difficult working with the tortured girl.

"Want me to stop?" He asked reluctantly.

"No, you haven't finished yet and I want you to-feel good." April bit into the side of her right hand feigning that she was in an incredible amount of pain.

"I think I should stop; it's the right thing to do."

"NO, DON'T!!" The chubby, blonde quickly locked her calves into the small of his back causing Humbert to automatically pull in the other direction increasing the squeezing sensation on his cock. The awkward wrestling gave way to some deep, soulful rutting as both teens began screwing each other earnestly.

"Oh, April you feel so good, I just want to keep doing this forever." It was an awkward admission of some emotion on his part.

"Keep it up, Humbert; keep it up until the end. I want you to have this; it was always going to be you from the first moment we met." She whispered into his ear passionately.

Her covered breasts were still a factor mashing and rubbing against his bare chest fueling his desperate, frenzied pumping into her soaked virtue. April remained curled up into a ball under him, arms powerfully locked around him as her nails dug furrows into his back. Humbert Jenkins for once in his recent life, finally felt like he was in control. Finally felt like a man as he curved his body into hers with his knees under her thick, chunky butt.

"Yeah, just like that baby; fuck me just like that." April encouraged staring at the ceiling with a Cheshire Cat grin on her face.

"Like-this?" The thump of his pelvis against her mound was loud and sticky wet.

"YEEAAH, KISS MUH-KISS ME!!" She couldn't deny his attentions any longer as she began to go into the throws of an authentic orgasm that sent shockwaves through her chubby figure. His thighs had tightened up beyond the point of no return as April began humping up into his downward strokes raw and rough. Their lips met again as both of their eyes were screwed tight in blissful, teen embarrassment. His arms locked around her back in a vise grip as he pushed up on his toes, orgasming violently. April felt the explosion deep inside as her own climax arrived, driving her to bite into his bottom lip. The sexual tryst ended as quickly as it began with Humbert rolling over onto his scratched up back. April continued lying on her back clutching a hand to her chest as she gathered her wits. Both teens had goofy, post coital smiles on their faces.

"Thanks for making me a woman." April spoke in a breathy tone.

"Shit, I don't know about that."

"No love for my cherry, huh?"

"What?"

"Check it out, Humbert." Humbert sat up in the bed blinking profusely as April switched on the flashlight on her cell revealing her crimson soaked muff. His head felt like something exploded inside it as he processed the fact that he'd just taken her virginity.

"I-I didn't know."

"Told you, everybody just fucks my tits." Her hand covered her mound almost demurely.

"...April."

"Before we have a moment; could you get my bag off the floor for a moment?" Humbert quickly retrieved her bag watching as she dug around inside the tote producing a circular, pink case of birth control pills.

"Huh?!!" He scratched his head.

"Mom put me on these after I got back from camp; just thought you should know after cumming inside me; I'm clean and safe okay? The one pity fuck that won't pathetically come back to haunt you, Humbert."

"Come on, don't say that." He rolled over on his side finding her eager lips waiting. She seemed to get off from sheer physical contact and he happily obliged.

"Let me get cleaned up; then we can do it some more if you don't mind?" April took her time getting off the bed as he noticed a stain on the sheets. April weakly smiled before closing the door as he worried that he'd done some serious damage.

Once inside the bathroom, she grabbed a towel down from the rack covering her mouth as she laughed hard into it muffling the sound. After five minutes, April found the strength to turn on the water sitting on the edge of the tub. She looked over her shoulder at the door before turning back as her fingers worked meticulously pulling a torn condom from her sex. It was shredded from Humbert's frenzied actions but still contained residue of the fake blood that had been placed inside. April licked her lips as she held the condom up inspecting it, before flushing it down the toilet.

...To be continued.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood.

******

Author Note to Fans:

I'd like to apologize for the lengthy breaks between these chapters, this story has taken on a life of its own and sometimes just writes itself. I've had several computer crashes and some life changing events. I'm committed to finishing this story and I want to thank each and every one of you for following me. This chapter was supposed to be my hundred entry, but my computer crashed, so I went with a new chapter of Size Matters.

I will find a way to finish all of my story arcs.

Keep reading and providing comments; I really appreciate the feedback.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers