Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit." Knocking at his door interrupted his inner demons.

Brad stared in the direction of the knocking growing increasingly twitchy and anxious. He quickly stuffed his stash inside the lazy boy, backing up facing the thumping sound, even more shaky. The shivering jock felt persecuted like a caged animal as he wondered if it were an acquaintance of his father's, Mr. Hobbs. An elderly neighborhood, Hobbs would usually pop up at odd hours looking for some conversation with his game father more than willing on a number of topics. Sometimes the old codger didn't know when to go back across the street to his home and had to be gently prodded.

"Uhm, fuck man, shit." He shuddered at the continued knocking running out of the den towards his front door only to stop short. Brad began shivering uncontrollably for a few seconds, managing to overcome his trauma by repeatedly punching his own thigh. He spent most of his time afraid and withdrawn with only his mother's understanding. His father chose to remain oblivious to his son's need while his wife patiently waited for her son to confide in her. Brad Tucker as a result, remained in a constant state of flux afraid to admit his assault and conflicted by his own emotions. The unnerved jock suddenly ran, hiding under his bed as the knocking faded.

Five minutes later, he managed to make it to the front door peering out onto his front stoop through the curtain over the doors' triangular peep hole. He found Chelsea and another girl walking away from his door as his eyes lowered taking in the decadent curve of the cheerleader's generous backside. Chelsea was wearing some volleyball shorts that she continually pulled down because they kept riding up into the crack of her butt. The other girl looked a bit like a shorter, chubbier version of Chelsea; he figured her to be a relative or sister. He shuddered unable to find his voice as the two got back into their car. He turned away crestfallen at his inability to open the door and call out to them. A blue mood settled over the jock as he returned to the den and his stash, ready to take his first shot. Brad paused, sitting in the lazy boy again staring blankly at the football game on his television. The knocking returned again with much fervor as Brad snapped out of it.

"Chelsea?" He tossed the drugs on the side of the chair half running to the front door. Brad was almost euphoric at the idea of entertaining Chelsea and her sister. He'd do anything not to be alone with his thoughts and memories. Anything to stave off the horrific visions of April and the horse stall where he'd been stripped of everything. Brad Tucker almost ripped the door off the hinges opening it.

"...oh."

"You're not happy to see me?"

"OOOOOHHHH YEAH, sure I am Red; it's damn fine to see you. I'm so glad you came by to see my big, dumb ass cause you know I'm a fucking loser without you. I wasn't doing nothing at all but watching those dumb, idiot football games, anyway!!" He'd nearly vomited at the sight of his estranged girlfriend, if you could even call her that. His posture quickly went into a curved, slouching stance of deference to the beautiful redhead.

"Can I come inside?"

"Uhm, yeah sure Red, you just come on in here while I get you something to drink. You do, want something to drink, right; I wouldn't want to disrespect you by getting you something you don't want because I'm a piece of shit." His face twisted into a weird half grin that spoke to his burgeoning fear of the Red.

"Maybe later, I want to talk." Brad nearly pissed himself as every hair on his body stood on end. Red unslung her purse placing it on a nearby table as she looked around his living room.

"You, alone?"

"Well eh, my folks just went to the store real quick and they probably should be back any minute now.

"Which one, I was probably there this morning; there's only two at either side of town. I might have just missed them as I was checking out." Red glanced into his kitchen finding a sink full of dishes left behind. His parents had left chores for Brad to do after he opted out of their planned family excursion.

"OOOOHHH YEAH, RED-Uhm, I got it all just FUCKED UP, you see? MUH-My parents are going to the store after they finish visiting my great aunt Eugenie. I'm REALLY SORRY about getting mixed up like that; you know how fucking stupid I am, right Red?" Brad continued stammering and nervously twitching.

"I haven't seen your aunt since that backyard party right before the big game; always like her, you know Brad? So uhm, your parents aren't going to be back for a while, huh?"

"I really don't how long they're visiting for; probably could be on their way back right now, Red." She tried the knob to his bedroom door, finding the room uncharacteristically clean.

"Brad stop lying to me."

"Sorry." She glanced around his room before leveling her piercing glaze in his direction. He'd been with her so long that he was usually able to read her emotions, but the look on her face puzzled him. Her expression was strange and nondescript.

Before he even realized what was happening, they were kissing albeit chastely, but she was hungry for more locking her arms around her trembling boyfriend as her tongue sought entrance between his lips. Brad instinctively tensed up, tightening up from the shoulders around to his stilted spine as the auburn-haired beauty rubbed her face into his barrel chest luxuriating in his scent. Whether she was aware of the icy fear running through his body was anybody's guess. Red's arms locked around the small of his back as her tongue continued swirling in his mouth. Moments later she pushed away from him when she realized that he was standing still, frozen in place. Red looked him over as she stripped nude, revealing a flawless body he was well acquainted with from happier times. He remained motionless, almost a mannequin staring at her natural beauty, fearing for his life. Her hands roamed over her small breasts and abdomen down to her shaved muff. Completely nude, Red was a vision of symmetrical perfection coated in alabaster, contrasted with the wild, flowing auburn mane that was her namesake and calling card. So stunning in fact that even her traumatized boyfriend was taken aback, sitting on the edge of his bed, transfixed.

"Make love to me; I need you Brad."

There was this huge knotted feeling in his throat that didn't seem to want to go away as he struggled to swallow. He bent robotically forward at the waist as his hands filled themselves with the lower portion of her full, oval shaped cheeks, gently squeezing the pliant flesh. It was one of his girlfriend's strengths, an asset that led many down the road to disaster and mayhem seemingly larger as of late, perhaps because they hadn't been intimate in a while. She stepped forward into his reach as he took her rounded hips in greedy fingers. Red gasped lightly cradling his head when his tongue lapped her mound, Red parted her long, shapely legs allowing him inside to service her desire. He eventually fell from the bed kneeling before her, working her clit. She looked down finding Brad looking up at her face with a familiar expression on his face...fear.

"Brad?"

"Yeah?"

"Make love to me; do it now." Red did her best to soften her features, hoping to reassure him that nothing bad was going to happen to him. Forty-eight hours earlier she'd received a hysterical call from him in the middle of the night, confessing to everything amid manic crying. She'd been given pause when he begged her to make April stop hiding under his bed. He'd been hallucinating of course as it took her nearly the whole night to calm him over the phone.

"O-Okay, Red." Instead of doing what she wanted, Brad redoubled his efforts lapping wildly at her snatch until she grabbed a handful of his hair.

"Brad, I want you to FUCK ME, RIGHT NOW!!" She lost control for an instant, long enough to make him recoil from her.

"YES RED, I'M SORRY ABOUT BEING SO FUCKING STUPID!! I'LL FUCK YOU, REALLY GOOD!! I-I'll fuck you, so just forgive me and... uhm, don't leave her under my bed." He was visibly sweating and breathing hard.

"Just do it; I want you inside me." Red crawled onto the patchwork quilt that served as his bedspread on all fours, arching her back and presenting her perfect ass to him. He'd always lost it when she'd assumed his favorite position which usually resulted in hours of nasty, rough sex until they both were happily sated. It was she could do in the early days to keep his hands off her famous butt.

"Yeah, gonna fuck you..." He fumbled with his belt, slowly undoing it as she glared over her shoulder at his stilted progress. Becoming frustrated with his hesitation, Red flipped over into a sitting position tearing at his fly until his large, flaccid cock came into view. She tugged and pulled at his jeans until they were drawn mid-thigh. They stared at one another before he stripped out of his shirt tossing it lethargically onto the floor near her feet revealing a chiseled torso. Red's green eyes dilated, and her nose flared at the sight of his body honed to perfection by a wealth of down time. Once again, Red turned, popping her luscious derriere in his direction. The auburn beauty was sopping wet she felt his cock being rubbed against her alabaster hued backside. She shook and twered her ass making it lightly clap as he placed his length in her gluteal cleft. After a few minutes, she realized something was wrong. Brad Tucker was still flaccid, limp as his impressive length flopped over the end of his fist. Her wealth of red hair whipped around as she glared at him, frustrated.

"Sorry, it's just gonna take a minute...sorry, Red." He mumbled barely above a whisper.

Red turned back over into a sitting position taking him between her lips for an inspired, sloppy blowjob. She was renowned for her oral proficiency for those who'd actually slept with her, able to take guys to the finish line in five minutes or less if she desired. Red turned his crotch into a mess of saliva and precum, but ten minutes later he remained lifeless. She leaned back supporting her weight with the palms of her hands, staring at his inactive tumescence, breathing hard. Brad kept mumbling and shrugging his shoulders, unable to look at her face. He was afraid to move, wondering what would happen next as she slowly stood and dressed.

"Fuck you, Brad."

Red walked slowly to the door grabbing her purse from the small table door side and peering inside at the Beretta in her purse. She slowly clicked the safety back on, noticing that Brad hadn't followed her out into the living room. Her plan thwarted, Red let herself out.

******

Humbert made himself a makeshift sleeping area out of the extra bedding, feeling acutely anxious and apprehensive of the developing situation. The sound of running water was the only noise in the room as he considered what he'd actually gotten himself into. The small motel room seemed even smaller as he removed his windbreaker and put it back on again three times before leaving it off as he did his best to make himself comfortable next to the window. He unbuckled his pants for a few seconds, before reversing his decision worrying that April might get the wrong idea. His laptop was playing a loud action movie, but the headsets were plugged in making it virtually silent. Humbert couldn't help staring at the door wondering what April looked like fully nude. She'd sent him some selfies showing off her massive, natural breasts week s ago. This was different because now April would be right in front of him offering a new challenge he hadn't counted on beforehand. This teenage girl would be the third girl he'd ever been with behind Red and eventually Leslie. She was strange, free spirited and somewhat edgy with a softer side he'd glimpsed earlier that day. Humbert had this strange sensation that was telling him to run away while something else deep inside was daring him to stay.

His mind drifted back to the first time he'd seen Red nude. The evil cheerleader was the first woman he'd ever seen in the buff, flawless figure and all. She was leagues beyond the chubby blonde in the bathroom a few feet away. He regretted the experience, remembering how the cheerleader and her confederate tricked him into a compromising position that was nearly destroying his life. Leslie's incredible figure followed and their sordid history which culminated in a barren field many weeks earlier. Humbert shuddered doing his best to push the vision from his mind snatching up his backpack to thumb through the myriad comics stored inside, but nothing could staunch the overwhelming sense of self-loathing washing over him as he did his best to figure himself out. The date had been about making some healthy memories with a normal girl for once. It didn't matter if they slept together or not; he just wanted to put some of the recent craziness behind him for once. His thoughts drifted to the surgery he'd recently recovered from; surgery to repair damage done to him by Leslie Anne Kennedy. She'd raped him two times using coercion and threats to peg the hapless nerd. It was her repeated stalking that had brought him to this point in the first place. Fate had intervened in serendipitous fashion gifting or cursing him with the gorgeous brunette's maidenhead.

"It's yours if you want the shower, I'm through." Humbert hadn't realized April opened the door as he stared blankly towards the window. He was afraid to look, expecting to find her in some lingerie but instead found her wearing a black Hello Kitty t-shirt and some simple white similarly themed pajama bottoms. Her makeup had been touched up almost at a professional level as his eyes dipped low to her impressive bust which jiggled uncontrollably under the cotton of her shirt.

"What a letdown, right?" April commented noticing the trajectory of his gaze.

"Uhm, no, not art all." He actually felt relieved as she stood in the doorway gauging his reaction.

"Not what you were expecting, huh?"

"No really, it's cool April."

"Right." April walked over to the counter going through her own stash from the convention floor, picking out a series of comics she'd been looking for since she was a sophomore. She noticed Humbert stealing looks at her while pretending to read his own comics. She chuckled inside knowing he wouldn't have the courage to make a move on her first. April saw him as a challenge, some elaborate puzzle waiting to be solved; but first she knew it was necessary to peel back the layers. April climbed into the bed sitting Indian style as she perused a magazine entitled Love & Rockets.

"So, what's up with the shit on the floor; afraid I'm going to bite or something?" April asked ten minutes later.

"Well, no; I was trying to be chivalrous."

"Sure, you were Humbert; you know its okay to sit on the bed with me." April stated flatly looking over her comic watching him flush crimson.

"Uhm, I got all my comics out, so it's cool I'll stay down here." His voice faltered.

"Mind if I come down there?" Before he could answer, April was already squatting down in the narrow space beside him dragging her stash with her. She flashed him a grin as his throat went dry while his crotch tightened up. Humbert attempted to hide his situation with a tote bag.

"Geez, could you just lighten the fuck up already? You act like I'm gonna jump your bones or something; considering my past, that's a fucking laugh!! Look, it's okay if you're like, in the closet; I won't be mad, alright?!!"

"I like girls just fine." April noticed his hardened tone figuring this was her chance to draw him out.

"So, what is it; think I'm a slut?"

"I didn't say that!!"

"Didn't deny it either; I get I get that shit all the time since I left school, but I didn't think you were like everyone else. News flash Humbert, I'm not a whore, I just play one on fucking TV!! I just want to know why you asked me out; why Humbert?!!" She managed to force out some tears, making the confused nerd feel trapped beside her.

"I wanted to go out with you; just have something nice for a change April. I just wanted to have something-normal, okay?!! I'm sorry about hurting your fucking feelings!!" His voice betrayed the emotion he was trying to hide.

"What do you mean-normal?"

"Nothing just go on a date and nothing bad happen, I guess." He admitted confirming what she already knew.

"Humbert, what the fuck's gonna happen, huh?"

"I don't know." Her manufactured tears and somber demeanor were having an effect on him as he looked at her face. April was breathing hard, doing her best to keep the darkness inside at bay. She wanted more than anything to make his nightmares come true, but she had to get him to reveal himself to her. Something in his eyes, his face was intriguing and familiar leaving her emotionally thirsty.

"Do you want something to happen?"

"Give me your hand April." The chubby teen offered her hand somewhat pensively to Humbert who pressed it against his flat, bird chest. Her eyes widened as she felt his thumping heartbeat realizing just how nervous he was being alone with her. Humbert leaned in giving her a light kiss that soon turned into full on necking. She was caught by surprise, responding in kind as their tongues wrestled. She ended things with a few extra pecks before rearing back cupping her hand to her cheek. Humbert sat before her with his hands at his side, content to do nothing further.

"Wow."

Minutes later the budding couple were kissing again with even more passion making Humbert nearly swoon from the situation alone. He realized April was his first real kiss, if nothing else as she cupped his chin. Her breasts kept her from fully leaning forward obliging Humbert to crawl forward on hand and knee. April mover her head to the side when he tried to kiss her once more.

"Let's just stop for a minute."

"Uhm, okay." He awkwardly returned to his place on the floor unsure of what would happen next.

"Look, sorry for all that shit I said before; it's just that when we were kissing just now I realized we really didn't know each other before coming on this date together. I know how I look to people and uhm, I'm more than just some tits. I-I mean it must be stupid to be such a poser when I'm kind of scared all the time. I-I mean that most of the time, people are just trying to jump me because of my fucking boobs and it sucks, you know?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what, it's not your fault and I've been giving you shit, Humbert."

"No, it's okay; I'm not judging and it's cool if we just watch some movies and read comics. I don't need to sleep with you April; I'm happy just being here with you."

"Why; everybody else loses it when they're alone with me. Fuck, did you know my mother sent me away because of my boobs?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, sounds really stupid, right? But it's true, I've always had these fucking watermelons and it was just the wrong time, wrong place when she came home. Mom didn't understand and the guy, well he got a pass while I was sent to one of those camps for troubled teens. All about repenting and fucking religion and shit." April got this far way look in her expressive eyes as more tears rolled across her rounded cheeks as he processed what was told.

"I-didn't know."

"How would you? I never gave you the chance to know me, because I figured at the end of the day you'd just be like everyone else trying to fuck my tits."

"That's not fair."

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT?!!" Her outburst came out of nowhere, making him rear backward.

"April?"

"I'm sorry, its just my little box of crazy; kind of hard keeping that thing locked, you know? Now you really don't want me, huh? They say don't put your dick in crazy, but nobody told me to watch out for the perv counselor and his fucking nature walks. Yeah, kind of wished it was a straight fuck instead of all the religious doubletalk." April wiped an errant tear from her face.