Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were infinitely different now as she yearned to show the perpetually angry redhead just how far she's come. Both of them had taken Patty for sport, at least on her part since she had nothing to gain personally from Red's revenge. Red hadn't seemed to notice how completely she'd mastered the thin, lithe chatterbox making the girl climax repeatedly and even wet the bed in torrents, while being savagely stuffed full of twelve inches of silicone. Instead Red decided to take a studded belt to the girl's backside until she begged to be on the business end of April's dildo again. She didn't blink or withdraw when her redheaded idol let her inner demon rampage all through the bedroom with the evil cheerleader managing to stuff half of a well-used dildo down the girl's throat daring her not to regurgitate. April thought it crude taking it as a personal offense that she didn't even attempt to honestly pleasure the girl in the same manner used to break her resolve so long ago. The blonde miscreant could hardly remember the early days when she was Red's victim of choice before everything changed for the better?

Red's reddened snatch was a sloppy mess of saliva and the girl's considerable essence, but April still wasn't satisfied, licking and slurping until the redhead was a squirming mess. Red clawed at her head involuntarily humping, pushing her hips up into April's face, gasping and swooning as a tongue swirled around inside of her. Her shapely thighs seized up around the plump blonde's head as a torrent of her essence erupted spraying April's face. Not to be denied, fingers dug into her flower spreading it wide apart with thumbs hooked on the inside allowing her engorged clit to present itself for April to fellate like a miniature cock. She had the troubled high school queen loudly whining and talking gibberish which only spurred her on further. She wanted to take this evil redhead in the worst way and get her addicted to her touch. Red's eyes were tightly shut as she struggled internally to keep her composure, failing miserably, yowling and pushing her muff into April's mouth. Her tiny little nipples were so hard, they hurt almost feeling like they were on fire. April wedged her face into her sex gathering her luscious thighs between her biceps going crazy on Red's snatch with nasty, sticky wet sounds reverberating throughout the bedroom. She was determined to force something out of Red that she wanted since their illicit relationship began.

"OOOOOHHHHH MMMMMYYYY FAAAAWWKKKING GAAAAAAWWWDDDDD!!" Red screamed to the rafters, rooftop and beyond out into space somewhere.

April stopped on a dime sitting on the back of her calves looking down at her lover feeling the power washing over her. She was breathing from her mouth, heaving and huffing from the exertion, almost on the verge of a coronary from the strain of making Red finally react verbally. The girl lying underneath her was almost completely flushed crimson in silent, gasping tribute to her own nickname. Visually subdued and demure with a hand weakly covering her muff almost looking afraid. Her green eyes little more than slits while her mouth hung open simply to breathe. One of her legs was bent at the knee as she slightly turned on her side reeling from the mind staggering orgasm. Her inner thighs were actually bruised bearing numerous scratches to her delicate alabaster skin. Her muff swollen, puffed out from the never ending abuse. April sniffled and chuckled lightly to herself looking upon her handiwork from Red's enraptured features down to her sex which was now covered with both hands, hiding it from her sight. April found no resistance as she parted the long shapely legs, pushing them wide apart revealing her sex once more.

"Don't." Red murmured just below a whisper, unable to take any more.

Aprils hand traveled caressingly over her own sloping belly down to her sex finding entrance inside. She was sopping wet, removing her hand and cupping it under her chin letting a steady stream of drool run into it before applying it to the dildo. She stroked and glazed the head and length intermittently looking at Red's face with clear intent. She knew her mentor well, knew that she wouldn't beg off for fear of looking weak. Such was the curse of her own station in life after acquiescing to the title of Apex-Predator of Maplewood High. April slathered so much spit on the sex toy that it glistened in the low lamp light that illuminated both of their unique bodies which were at opposite ends of the spectrum from one another. Red looked distressed mouthing something under her breath that was unintelligible. April leaned over her lovers body on all fours needing no assistance as the realistic head of the dildo pushed against Red's slit. She looked down at the redhead whose eyes were tightly shut in anticipation of being violated.

"Look at me, Melissa." April whispered to the beautiful creature beneath her. Red's eyes gradually opened wide enough that her circular green pupils were revealed in all their glory. They really did glow.

The resounding smack denoted a meteoric impact for the ages as April drove the thick fake cock inside her lover up to the hilt resulting in a scream that could probably be heard several houses over. She was well experienced with the toy pushing her knees forward under Red's butt while rocking her hips in a sawing motion as fast as humanly possible. She'd felt the dildo bottom out on that initial thunderous impact as Red locked her arms and legs around her hunched over body in a veritable death grip. April continued thumping into her with the wide cock incrementally increasing her own pleasure as the opposite end mashed down on her g-spot as mercilessly as she was giving it to her partner. Both girls were creaming all over as Red squirted almost continuously from the sensation. April's blue eyes were shut tightly as the toy curved up into her sweet spot quickly driving her to the precipice. Red's clawing nails drew blood digging trenches in April's back as she rutted deep inside. Everything was on the table or out the window as the athletic redhead humped back up into the invading dildo that was stretching her to her limits. Her beautiful face twisted into an ugly mask of carnality as tears flowed freely spilling from her squinted eyes onto the ruffled bedding.

All she'd wanted for most of the day was some sort of physical intimacy retreating into herself after making Coach Hamblen screw Patty raw. Her victim's innate and visible fear provided an initial charge of evil power that waned all too quickly and found her at Brad Tucker's doorstep. She'd taken to packing a gun after her experience with youth pastor Robert Lane but considered using it for a darker purpose as she stood there waiting for Brad to open the door. His inability to perform sexually and the horrified expression on his face as well as his actions, gave her pause. She glared art him after dressing seeing the pathetic person, she'd turned him into, feeling truly lonely. Red sought familiarity in her friend Leslie, hoping against hope that perhaps they could shore up their friendship. Instead Leslie seemed edgy and disinterested in resuming her old role as her number two with the two former friends verbally sparring about Humbert Jenkins, someone Red considered beneath them both. The confrontation abruptly ended with Leslie revealing that she'd cheated Red out of another evil act, losing her virginity to Humbert the night before she willingly submitted to be gangbanged by half of the male populace of Maplewood High and Coach Hamblen. Red found an unknown defeat in the revelation almost running from the restaurant to avoid harming her friend. Even as she drove away, her demonic id was calling out for her to return to the restaurant and make Leslie pay for cheating her out of a supposed revenge. Five miles down the street, Red actually pulled over hopping out of her sports car with the gun in hand. She pointed it back towards the direction she'd just driven intending to unload the clip before coming to her senses. Back behind the wheel of her Camaro, there was one person left she could go to in time of need.

"Melissa, tell me why you came here tonight." April gasped trying to work her hips even harder into Red's snatch.

The beautiful redhead squirmed under her not wanting to answer, frustrating her chubby, blonde companion further. April gathered up her thighs going into a kneeling squat driving the false phallus directly into the back of her cunt with explosive results. Torrents of moisture began spraying uncontrollably from red's gaped cunt as she reached a shrill whining crescendo. There was no way she could hide the fact that she was openly crying from the relentless assault on her sex. April's immense bosom was bouncing and jiggling as she went even harder trying to tear her lover apart.

"AAAAWWWWWNNN, WHY-WHY YOU BRING YOU'RE FUCKIN-AAWWWWNN, WHY YOU HERE WITH ME, BITCH?!!" April screamed unable to control her rage any longer.

"FAAAWWKKK -FAAWWKKK YOU!!" Red screamed back out of sheer will power, struggling to deny April the validation she knew the girl wanted.

"FAAAAAWWWK, AWWWW, OOOOHHH SHIT; FAAAAWK ME, HUH?" The pretense of mutual sexual release fell away like some second skin.

"FUH-FUH-FAAAAWKKKK YOU!!" Red screamed as another volcanic orgasm rocketed every fiber of her being. She knew what was happening but found herself caught up in a sexual vortex with the chunky savant seeking that which only she could give. She didn't want to give that advantage, no matter what the cost.

"Oh, okay Melissa." April faltered supporting her weight on both arms crouching over Red. Both girls found themselves staring into one another's face gasping, trying to catch their breath. April noticed that Red averted her eyes in what appeared to be shame even going so far as to squint them instead of looking at her directly. The dildo slid slowly out of Red's abused cunt resting on the ruffled mattress between her legs.

"Get-Get off me." Red could barely speak above a whisper; her throat was parched.

"No, I'm not finished."

April surprised her former bully with a burst of energy rolling her onto her stomach before pressing the soaked toy against her brown eye. Red was so weak that putting up a fight was out of the question. April managed a third of the dildo into her heart shaped as Red instinctively arched her back spreading her cheeks receiving more. Her digits topped with black painted fingernails were almost like spider legs digging into the pliant flesh or her pale, rounded hips. The chubby deviant methodically pulled back burying the rest with some still left outside making Red's butt resemble a spade. She was not going to be denied what she considered her rightful place since being hounded and harangued, taunted and bullied into her current state. She wanted more than the devious redhead was willing to give. Wanted to blow past the arm's length she'd always been kept at, noticing it fully at the conclusion of Leslie's downfall in the boy's locker room some time ago. Red would give her loyal follower and disciple her due tonight one way or the other.

"AAAAAAWWWWWW, AAAAAHHH, AAAAWWWNNNNN OOOOHHHHH FAAAAWWKKK!!" Her thick, squarish hips blurred as she pounded that big, shapely alabaster rear to mush. She didn't care if there was permanent damage, April was going to take what she wanted, grabbing a handful of the girl's flowing auburn mane.

"WHY-WHY-AWWWWW SHIT, WHY YOU FAAAWKING HERE, RED?!!" She demanded again wrapping the red hair around her ham fist continuing to pull back with all her might. Red's chin was forced upward to avoid having a plug ripped out of her scalp.

"OOOHHHH, OOOHHH SHIT I'M CUMMING SO HARD!! CUMMING!! CUMMING!!" Red was having what was termed a "Coming to Jesus" moment.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE, BITCH?!!" Red using her legs, her limber nature to spread them wider in order to stave off answering the maddened sycophant. The double ended toy was wreaking havoc with both teens, each going into the throws of what was going to be a massive orgasm, possibly the last each could endure.

"APRIL- YUH, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM SOOOOO FAAWWKKING HARD!!"

"WHY TEL ME WHY, GODDAMIT!!"

"I-I WANTED...!!" Her words seemed to slip out uncontrollably as the bed rocked and shook, the lower mattress becoming dislodged from the box spring.

"YOU WAAAANTED ME TO FUCK YOU!! YOU WANTED A FAAAAWKING FUCK, RIGHT?!!" April added another hand pulling more hair drawing Red's head back further than she thought possible. It almost seemed as if her neck would snap from the pressure alone.

"YEAH, YEAH, YEAAAAHHHHHHH, I WANTED-I WANTED TO GET FAAAWWKED SO BAAAAADDD!!" April screamed as the orgasm rocked her body. The hair on her arms and the back of her neck were standing on end. Electricity seemed to crackle all about them as Red cracked, entirely against her will.

"WHOSE FUCKING PUSSY IS THIS?!!" April screamed as she crested white hot.

"YOURS, IT'S YOUR FUCKING PUSSY-YOUR FUCKING PUSSSY APRIL!! AWWWNNN, OOOOHHHH GAAAAWD, APRIL!! IT'S YOUR PUSSY!!" Melissa Reed aka Red, the meanest girl in Maplewood, undisputed queen of her high school and the sheriff's daughter, shattered into a thousand fragments. She had become a sobbing, drooling mess as both girls cemented the symbiotic nature of their complex relationship.

April let go allowing the nude girl to fall on the bed exhausted, breathing hard through her mouth. Red lay partially on her side looking unable to move facing the end of the bed as the chubby blonde walked into view studying her face intently. She carefully removed the sex toy dropping it to the floor with a pronounced thud on her hardwood floor. Red lay silently staring glassy eyed watching April's thick, Rubenesque figure in all it's nude glory, both girls glistening with sweat. The full figured blonde stretched allowing her joints to audibly crack before running her fingers through her wet tresses shaking it out. The dark mascara looked almost like war paint on her face as she continued glaring down at Red just lying there on her bedding. The room reeked of sweat and sex, intermingled with slight traces or urine as April opened her closet door retrieving a short, kimono robe which she wrapped around her figure. She walked over retrieving a plastic bottle of water from the tiny refrigerator near her dresser taking a swig. April cradled Red's head carefully opening her mouth to let water run from her mouth into the girl's open mouth.

Afterwards, she returned to her dresser reaching into the space beside it removing a sling chair which she propped open sitting down in it. Red's squinted green eyes watched as she sat down grabbing a copy of her favorite indie comic Love & Rockets, casually taking a sip of her water without regarding Red further. Twenty minutes later, the redhead managed to right herself slowly dressing without a word, taking the time to carefully put on each of her boots before glancing over from the edge of the bed at April who was on her third comic. She chaffed inside knowing what she'd given, what had been taken from her. There was no way, April was going to continue as her protege. The blonde enigma had finally proved herself worthy of being seen as her equal. Things were irrevocably changed, and Red didn't know how she felt about it, wiping her arm across her nose, sniffling a bit.

"Was it good for you?" April asked as she closed the bedroom door behind herself.

*************************************************************************************

The hot water provided a measure of relief for her pain wracked body as Patty sat down in the tub, helped by her best friend, Chelsea. Under the low light of the cabin bathroom, the full extent of her assault was apparent with visible bruising and cuts all over her back. The water grayed quickly from the excess dirt on the thin cheerleader's body.

"You got to go to the cops about this Patty." Chelsea took a large sponge wiping some of the dirt and grime off her back. Her eyes were watery as Patty winced and gasped a little from the pain.

"I can't do that; you can't do it either, Chel."

"I don't care what she's got on you, don't worry, I got your back. I'll stand with you no matter what."

"Please, just keep this secret with me, I just want everything back to normal. That's all I want, just let me forget about this."

"How?"

"You're a sister to me, I appreciate that, and this-it'll fade away over time. We're graduating this year, right?"

"What's gonna happen when you see that bitch at school, Patty?"

"Nothing."

"NOTHING?!!"

"As-As long as I don't make waves; the shit will be alright, nothing at all." Patty stared straight ahead at the tiled wall talking as if she were trying to make herself believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"No, Patty."

"Look, I got a sweat suit here and I can do my makeup kind of thick so that my mom doesn't notice; dad never notices anything I do anyway Chel. This can work out, I know it." Shades of her friend's usual manic personality bubbled to the top. One of her eyes was reddened, making Chelsea bristle.

"What do you mean by that; what are you talking about?!!"

"Just let it go, I'm gonna be okay as long as Red thinks everything's cool. Then nobody has to find out about-..." Patty stopped short of talking about everything that happened to her as Chelsea knelt next to the tub looking into her friend's bruised face. Both girls were strained and emotionally strung out from the situation.

"Patty, its wrong; don't let her do this shit to you."

"I-I got no choice." She broke down crying hard and coughing as Chelsea embraced her friend. Patty hunched over, held aloft by her friend's strong grasp.

In the other room, Antoinette sat on the living room couch surrounded by an extra large bag of chips and a two liter of soda blankly watching the evening news. She perked up as Coach Hamblen's photo popped up next to the newscaster.

"HEY GUYS, YOU AINT GONNA BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!" Antoinette yelled leaning forward to turn up the volume.

*************************************************************************************

There was a persistent flashing light in the murky darkness along with a near continuous buzzing that went unanswered. The living room was nondescript other than various shapes barely visible other than the moonlight filtering into the ranch house as a car pulled up outside. The clock on the wall indicated it was three in the morning as gravel and rocks were crunched underfoot until labored footfalls sounded on the porch just outside the front door. The light metallic clang of house keys rattling about filled the air before a key was pushed into the door lock. The big oak door swung open without the need for keys revealing a silhouette.

"What in the hell, door's unlocked." The sound of a purse being opened was followed by the click of a gun's safety as the footfalls got louder just inside the door.

Red turned on the lights at the entrance of the corridor leading down to her room illuminating main day room as well. She was unprepared for the sight of her nude father lying half off the couch on his back, snoring loudly. The living room reeked of sex and was in a state of disrepair with some trash and litter on the carpet as Red regarded her unconscious parent, sleeping placidly.

"WAKE UP!!" She kicked the couch as hard as she could startling her father awake. He quickly realized his situation covering his crotch with a small couch pillow.

"Whu-WHAT DAY, I MEAN WHAT TIME IS IT?!!" Sheriff Reed stammered, looking around the trashed living room scratching his head.

"Are you fucking drinking, now?"

"No, I uhm..." He caught himself almost revealing that he'd spent the day doing several rounds of marathon sex with her best friend. He sat up looking out of it with a sour taste left in his mouth as the vestiges of Leslie's scent assailed his nostrils.