Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make me Red; you still haven't made me tell you, bitch."

"Chelsea, I'm going to kill you."

Both girls yelled primal screams lunging at one another grabbing handfuls of each other's hair pulling and yanking, punching one another in the side. Red managed to get a hand up over Chelsea's face ripping it down leaving three claw marks down the center of her visage. This broke the stalemate allowing Red to throw a roundhouse kick to the other girl's side that propelled her into a sink with enough force to crack it from its mount. Red had been schooled in self defense and a number of martial arts during her childhood managing to be expelled from each place she was enrolled. She used her appearance and gender to throw people off unaware of her pedigree which included some police tactics from her own father. He's told her never to be weak, never to lose to anyone under any circumstances or he'd disown her. It had been a motivational gambit to keep her focused as a girl, but the redhead took it to heart becoming so savage that classmates refused to spar with her.

Red laid in two more blows to Chelsea's ribs before the girl wisely staggered forward making the redhead kick the bottom of the sink hurting herself in the process. Chelsea steeled herself, running hard and spearing Red into the edge of a stall door knocking the wind out of her. She figured Red had some training but didn't know what it was. She'd witnessed some of the street fights Red had been involved in noting they were usually broken up by teachers, random adults and other students before she could really wild out on her opponents. She'd had no idea how completely gifted the redhead was thinking she might be able to take her ironically using most of the same tactics. Most people thought wrongly enough that Chelsea was a dim bulb due to her deference to her best friend Patty who like to talk for the duo. Red most likely thought similarly until proven wrong at this fateful moment. She couldn't stomach the head cheerleader getting away with another evil deed, striking out on her own while Patty was sleeping, charging her little sister with watching over her. Now she found herself staring down the woman responsible realizing just how frightening it must have been for Patty before she was left outside of Maplewood city limits.

Her eyes drifted down towards Red's legs which had been the difference maker in their fight quickly realizing how much of a mistake that was when the angry ginger laid a straight blow right between her eyes. Red didn't flinch taking a clawing slap to the cheek that left three scratch marks on her cheek. Both girls began struggling against one another pulling and yanking on the others tops with Chelsea using her weight advantage to force Red into the wall at her back. The redhead's knee thumped up into her groin in succession angering Chelsea into a staggering act of rage as she literally swung the cheerleader through the air smashing into two of the three mirrors over the bathroom sinks. The furthest mirror was shattered raining fragments down into the damaged last sink. Red collapsed to the floor struggling to right herself as the other girl's palm slammed into her face knocking it against the wall inches behind her head. Chelsea was desperate continuing to slam her head into wall with the intention of bashing her brains out against the tile. Both girls were trashed, wracked with intense pain, but Chelsea was determined to destroy the Apex-Predator of Maplewood High. Red gathered herself throwing a knuckle punch to Chelsea's throat breaking her grasp.

Her hands went to her throat as she gurgled, coughed and gasped dropping to a knee in front of Red. The monstrous Redhead knew an opening when she saw one locking in an illegal choke from the back as taught by her Sheriff father. She managed to slip her thumb underneath pressed down on Chelsea's throat as the girl flailed about weakly losing strength as her consciousness waned. Her arms slowly dropped to her side as drool ran down in torrents from her lips until she slumped downward to the floor. Red broke the hold backing away looking at the girl splayed out before her, momentarily looking into one of the shattered mirrors at her battered features. She slowly smiled at her reflection looking back at the other girl lying passed out on the bathroom floor.

"I told you Chelsea, I told you I was going to kill your fucking ass, bitch." She coughed up some blood, happily glaring down at her handiwork. For her it was a badly needed win that affirmed her undisputed identity in the halls of Maplewood high. She sank into a corner looking apprehensive, realizing that she may have just murdered someone when Chelsea thankfully coughed, coming out of the inflicted darkness.

"Make me, bitch." Chelsea half mumbled; her speech slurred.

"SHUT UP!!" Red pounced on the prone girl in no condition to fight back.

*************************************************************************************

Sheriff Reed had been slow to rise still feeling the effects of the wild tryst with Leslie. The memory brought a smile to his face and a new level of acceptance. He let go figuring the young, smoking hot cheerleader couldn't get enough of him. He smiled as he shaved and dressed taking the time out to text his "girlfriend" a dick pic. She'd sent him several nudes since they'd started hooking up, so he felt like he should reciprocate. It was what he thought young people did these days while courting one another. He'd honestly never felt truly loved, even by Red's mother though they wed. His daughter would never know just how similar to her mother she really was. He was apprehensive about seeing his daughter after being discovered in the buff the night prior. Yet, he couldn't get her best friend out of his head enthralled with her as a sexual creature intent of screwing him to exhaustion. He checked his messages finding nothing from Leslie much to his disappointment. He noted the text message detailing the death of Coach Hamblen dropping his coffee mug as he realized how long he'd been out of the loop. Before he could return the call the familiar sound of Leslie's car pulling up halted his actions. He fidgeted wondering if he should clean the mess off the floor or run to the door. The knocking had already begun as he scrambled to open the door finding Leslie there.

"Uhm, do you have time for me?" She asked fingering the strap on her purse nervously.

"Sure, uhm you didn't see my daughter on the way up here, did you?"

"No, we haven't talked since last night; can I come inside?"

"Yeah sure baby."

Sheriff Reed took her in his arms forgetting about Coach Hamblen with the sight of her beautiful face. He couldn't help reaching down for a handful of her butt, squeezing hard until she wriggled in his grasp. The fifty something was already rock hard at the sight of the stunning brunette even in a hoodie and sweatpants. He figured she'd been at the gym working on her hot body. He cupped the underside of the nearest breast, but she softly swiped his hand away from her bust.

"I didn't come here for that."

"What's wrong; did I do something?"

"No, you didn't; it's just time for this to be over, alright?" There stark, unemotional look on her face hit Sheriff Reed like a ton of bricks.

"What to be over?"

"This-Us, you understand, right?" Leslie backed towards the still open door looking forlorn and distant.

"Wait a minute Leslie; I didn't mean to do anything to make you angry. We just gotta sit down and talk about all this because you-I mean, I don't know what I did to make you be like this."

"Be like what; we were just fucking, you knew that."

"No."

"Come on I'm old enough to be your daughter; this shit wasn't ever going to work out. Let's just take what we had and leave it at that."

"No, you came to me; FUCKED ME and now you-Leslie, I'm sorry about whatever is making you say this!! Look, we can go somewhere and uh, get something to eat-Just talk about all of this, later. I have some work to do down at the station, a suicide and uhm, well..." He was stammering, already emotionally distressed at the attempted breakup.

"No, it's over."

"I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT FUCKING DICK PICTURE, LESLIE!! THAT WAS WRONG, I-I SHOULD'VE TREATED YOU LIKE A LADY!!" She was uneasy as he went into visible hysterics placing his big, ham fist against his temple. At this point he was just clutching at straws for any reason to explain her decision.

"Sorry, I'm going; take care of yourself." She tried to back out of the door, but he suddenly grabbed her arm, violently.

"NO, PLEASE!!"

"You're hurting me, let go." He grabbed her other arm yanking her into his home, kicking the door closed with his foot. They struggled against one another as Sheriff Reed seemed to get even more aggressive and desperate with each passing second.

"OOHHHH PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, I-NEED YOU IN MY LIFE!!" He relinquished his grasp on her falling to his knees at her feet. Sheriff Reed wrapped big, muscular arms around her thighs sobbing into her crotch. Leslie didn't know what to do still unable to extricate herself from his grasp. She knew enough not to mention her condition figuring he'd think the child was his or worse. He was Red's father, the wellspring of her personality with a volcanic temple all his own.

"It's okay, it's going to be alright."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we can talk about it, okay."

"I... I love you Leslie."

"No, don't." Her skin crawled upon hearing his confession of love, knowing she was responsible for all of it. She'd sought revenge on Red in her own way, wanting to enthrall her father and eventually leave him dry at some point. Now her condition had moved that timetable up, yet for altogether different reasons.

"Oh Leslie, you have the sweetest pussy." His hands were suddenly peeling her sweatpants and underwear down mid thigh as he lapped at her mound, drunk with desperate lust. Sheriff Reed didn't want to let go of the best thing in his life right now. Leslie had opened a door he didn't want closed. There was no way he could let go of her after she'd made him feel alive again.

"Please stop."

"Just, one more time Leslie; just let me have this a last time because I- I really need it, okay? Just say yes, I won't ask you for anything else. Just this one last time, please." His whining and pleading along with his saddened, crest fallen face struck a sympathetic chord inside her heart as she placed a hand softly on top of his head.

"Thanks-THANK YOU!!" He scooped her up in his arms carrying her off to his bedroom. His weapon was left on the floor in front of the thick oak front door where it had fallen when he dropped to his knees before his queen.

*************************************************************************************

"FUCKING BITCH!!" Red continued laying in blow after blow to Chelsea's face, her own completely flushed and dripping with sweat. Both of her knees were pinning the girl's shoulders to the restroom floor. Chelsea had long since passed out from the brutality of the fight.

"OOOOHHHHHHH MY GOD!! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!!" A group of underclassmen had filtered into the girl's restroom to find the gruesome scene. The students were staring at Red like she was some kind of monster with their hands covering the bottom of their faces in horror.

Red snapped out of it, looking down seeing that her victim was barely breathing. There was no fight left in Chelsea as Red felt her own self loathing frothing up in her soul. She got up looking at her own bruised and bloody fists with growing panic at her own actions. The girls all screamed when she ran at them shoving two girls onto the floor to get into the corridor outside. Her own bruises and injuries were a factor as the redhead found vision blurred in one eye.

The hallway was packed with students, some of which immediately noticed her as she staggered in search of a student exit. A security guard looked like he was coming after her only to be stopped by one of the witnesses from the girl's restroom who pointed in her direction. Red felt like an escaped animal hitting a fire exit and setting off the alarm as she tumbled down the three steps on the side of the school. Everywhere she turned, there were people staring at her like some kind of monster. She held onto her gut as her stomach turned, scrambling out into the little street just inside the compound adjacent to the student parking lot. She hid behind someone's station wagon crawling on all fours to her Camaro. It was difficult getting behind the wheel, but she managed to drive out of the student lot unopposed. There was only one prevailing thought in her head as she hit the freeway back to her home bleeding all over her steering wheel.

"DADDY!!"

Red nearly skidded off the freeway a couple of times as she bobbed and weaved between lanes before finding the off ramp leading to her home. She was crying and coughing up blood intermingled saliva running two red lights before she reached the winding road leading up to the ranch house she shared with her father. He was her rock, her source of strength in those rare times of need when she had fucked things up beyond her control. The only other person on the planet who understood her. She'd never had the love of a mother, not even remembering what the woman looked like. Sheriff Reed had long ago destroyed all of her photos. Red could barely navigate the road with one swollen eye driving up onto the lawn barely managing to stop the car.

"DADDY, HELP ME; THEY'RE GONNA PUT ME IN JAIL!!" She staggered up the stairs finding the door ajar, but too punch drunk and addled to give it much thought.

"DAAAADY!!" She half collapsed into his bedroom door forgetting that he would probably be at work at this time.

"Daddy?"

Sheriff Reed was on his knees with his pants around his ankles, his back to the door as he went down on Leslie who was wriggling about on the man's bed. She had been stripped of her sweatpants which were still tightly clutched in the Sheriff's fist. Her hoodie and undershirt rolled up exposing her impressive breasts in all their glory. Red stood in the door like a zombie taking it in for all of three seconds.

"OOOOHHHHH MY GAAAAWDDDD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING DAAAADY?!!" Her battered face twisted into a mask of pure emotional agony as she shattered mentally.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

The Reign of Terror will continue in Maplewood.