All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 18'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I edited this story before submitting it; but it was late and the changes didn't stick. My apologies for this oversight. Thank you for reading this story and the rest in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dude

Holy hell she lost it.

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72almost 5 years ago
Thank you

I’m sure you get tired of hearing my thanks for this series Mondotoken but thanks again. Every new chapter brings us another step crazier and I love it. I will admit I’m one for sometimes letting the bad guy get away, but I’m really hoping April somehow ends up losing this story.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you I’m sure you get tired of hearing my thanks for this series Mondotoken but thanks again. Every new chapter brings us another step crazier and I love it. I will admit I’m one for sometimes letting the bad guy get away, but I’m really hoping

April's appearance in the BAD M.I.L.F series is a flash forward, Thanks for reading this installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
New chapter

Please write a new chapter soon. I like the story very much. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Update

Looking forward to the next chapter. You wrote a wonderful story. I hope Leslie finallly gets her Humbert to realize he is her man.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch.19

Apparently, the latest chapter was so horrific that it was rejected by the moderators. So, I will be moving on to the next chapter in this series; sorry about that to the moderators and fans of my work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Question

If chapter 19 is missing I'm not quite sure how you would move forward.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Question If chapter 19 is missing I'm not quite sure how you would move forward.

I'll combine the least offensive parts of Chapter 19 with the rest of Chapter 20 making a new, modified chapter 19 to continue the story. Most of the offensive parts of the banned chapter had to do with the graphic depiction of Leslie Kennedy's sacrifice at the hands of April.

I'd like to thank the moderators for keeping me honest. I was going for pure shock value. Maybe that wasn't the right way to go. The story will continue to ts logical conclusion.

inflmarainflmaraalmost 5 years ago

I hope we can see leslie and humbert work things out.

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72almost 5 years ago
Unredacted Ch. 19

Will there ever be a time or place we will be able read the unredacted ch. 19?

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Unredacted Ch. 19 Will there ever be a time or place we will be able read the unredacted ch. 19?

Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Unredacted 19

That is great news!!!! I sent you a message with the same question.

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72almost 5 years ago
Great news

That’s great about unredacted Ch. 19 thanks Mondotoken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 19????

This was really good. Will there be a 19?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous