All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 20'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Chimera78Chimera78about 4 years ago
Pins and needles

This was by far my favorite chapter and well worth the wait! I’ve been checking back every day since the last chapter hit in August, and I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for the conclusion! You are an amazingly gifted writer and I sincerely hope for nothing but the best for you in your life so you can keep delivering!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

This was worth the wait.

Bigkong7500Bigkong7500about 4 years ago

I fucking love your work I hope everything is ok going forward.

NightPorterNightPorterabout 4 years ago
The Best

This story is like demented Shakespearean poetry. I love it. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This story is the best one I've read on here in I don't know how long, I've followed it from the start, and however long the wait between chapters may be, it's worth it. Your epic tale is so over the top, it's like Larry Flynt and Bob Guccione teamed up with Aaron Spelling to create Beverly Hills, 90210. I find myself genuinely invested in the characters, even the relatively minor ones.

I wish you the best in dealing with whatever traumatic experiences you're having to deal with. I'm here for this show until the curtain comes crashing down. And think of it this way. Whatever delay there is between chapters, you're still doing better than George R.R. Martin.

TerraKhanTerraKhanabout 4 years ago
Good To Know You Are Still Out There...

I've been waiting for you to drop something for a while, I thought something happened to you.

Good to know you're alright.

I enjoyed the story, I hope you keep the stories coming.

Don't take too long with next one...

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72about 4 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for this chapter and this whole story. It’s an absolutely wild ride. I hope things get better for you and I look forward to the finale of this story. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
don't be stranger

Great to have you back. You got talent I hope things straighten out for you in life and I hope the writing take away some of that burden that life gives you. and no bullshit either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back

Great story I hope Bobby joe got that money given on the fact she just took another whupping.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 3 years ago

What a strange but intriguing story depicting kids from a place called hell. On the surface, alle seems normal, but they're as disfunctional as their parents, violent, vengeful and as unloving as you cannot believe any human being to be, incapable of kindness.

Doombot80Doombot80about 1 year ago

Maplewood sure sounds like the worst place on earth, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous