Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 20

Story Info
Fallout.
25.6k words
4.52
15k
18

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,995 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

*

RECAP:

"Why?"

Leslie was gazing back up at him from the driver's side of her car. He noticed the look of desperation on her face as she leaned against the vehicle resting her elbows on the roof. It almost looked like she was in pain as she gestured repeatedly towards him seeming to want him to come down to her. He was conflicted realizing that she was crying hard, incessantly beckoning to him even going to far as to clasp her hands together like she was praying. It was dark outside his home making her face stand out in the inky blackness as the slender teen faltered internally.

His own heart began beating fiercely at the sight of the stunning beauty while his mind ran laps around her probable intent. It seemed like she felt he was her property or something and he didn't know if he wanted to feed into her psychosis as his phone continued flashing on the bed. It was a virtual tug of war between his unseen girlfriend and the cheerleader who'd become a part of his life, a part of him as he watched from his second floor window confused. The distress on her face touched him deeply enough to begin working at lifting the window to speak with her.

"Humbert, I know you're probably tired of me by now and I don't blame you one bit; but I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated meeting you. I'm glad you were my first and it is a time I'll always cherish no matter where we end up in life. You are a beautiful person and I guess that makes me shit for tormenting you like I have these last few weeks. I'm sorry for all of that and I just wanted you to know that-I think I've truly fallen in love with you."

Leslie gave up leaving him watching as she entered her car driving off into the night. He watched for a while for a while before picking up his phone listening to the recorded message that had accidentally played while he was looking down at Leslie. He stared out into the night dialing the number, committed.

"April?"

*

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch.20

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

"GOOD Morning Maplewood, this is the Johnny Mahoney and Floyd show coming to you live this morning with local news, sports and the latest in entertainment. One of the stories we have for you today is the growing sentiment around town that Sheriff Reed may be on his way out the door after the latest outburst from his daughter put him on the city council radar. What do think about it, Floyd?"

"I don't know Johnny boy; I don't want the sheriff paying us a visit over here at the studio."

"Come on Floyd, this is a free country after all." The radio show played over the PA System automatically.

"May be free and all, but I got some unpaid traffic tickets." Canned fake laughter filled the real estate office of Landers & Son as the early morning brilliance filled the office through the floor length venetian blinds.

The office was vacant at this time of morning with only gardener working outside on the modest hedges in front of the firm. The sound of a heavy key chain echoed off the walls as Florida Sheppard, Mr. Landers secretary opened the office doors. She usually arrived two hours earlier to get a head start on setting up the office for the day and to prepare the mail delivery.

The short, squat chubby married mother of four began the coffee wearily opening a cabinet in the break room to set up the counter with a pink box of donuts and pastries before having a mug to get her straight for the remainder of the day. Ms. Shepard snagged a pecan encrusted Danish hobbling over to her desk to go through her emails. It took a while for her computer to boot up as she lethargically stared at the black screen before her desktop appeared. She took a big bite of the breakfast treat before clicking on an email.

"What in the mother of all...?!!"

Patty's face appeared in the spammed clip sent to her computer, glazed over with profuse sweat that marred her makeup. Her blue eyes were wide, saucer like and apparently dilated from any number of drugs in her system. It became apparent that she was nude immediately as the shot dipped down exposing her modest breasts bouncing wildly on her chest. The shot continued downward until her mound was visible to the viewer. A huge black dildo appeared plunging in and out of her savagely leaving a milky sheen. Mrs. Sheppard quickly realized the thick object was in the lithe blonde's backdoor.

"I'M FEELING-I'M FEELING IT, SO DEEP!! "Patty's stoned features filled the camera which dipped back down as a deluge of wetness sprayed from her sex in fits and starts.

The dildo was so long that its point of origin could not be seen as another flesh colored version entered the frame gagging her. Mrs. Sheppard mistakenly believed they were the real thing before noticing that Patricia Clark's photo identification was superimposed off to the right of the sex scene.

"Oh my, it's Mr. Clark's daughter!" She picked up the phone dialing.

*

"What is it?" Ethel Madison was fast asleep in her bed next to her loudly snoring husband when the phone rang on the bedside table.

"Uhm, you've got to see this; I've forwarded it to you!!"

"Florida, are you off the wagon again?" Ethel was shocked as her friend hung up, not realizing more people were filing into the office on the other side of the line necessitating her lifelong friend end the call. She snatched up her phone finding the clip, quickly opening it.

"SWEET JESUS!!" She exclaimed in shock as her husband stirred, awoken by the outburst. On the small screen that made up the face of her cheap android phone was a clip of Patty being taken from behind.

Her back arching upward in feline nature as the huge dildo railed her with no quarter given. She recognized the cute, slightly annoying blonde who'd come to her bible class religiously up until a few years ago. The nice well-mannered teen who was a member of the brownies before becoming a cheerleader at local Maplewood High. Ethel didn't know how she would stare the girl's mother in face, a decent woman who co-chaired the PTA with her and someone she regularly spoke with due to their husbands working in the same office. She nudged her husband, rousing him from a deep slumber.

HAROLD, WAKE UP; WE'VE GOTTA TALK!!" She noticed a caption under the action that read "I'M A BLACK COCK WHORE-Share this video!!" that left her chubby, porous face, flushed crimson.

*

Loud knocking and beating on the bathroom door as Betty Joe's older brother, Leroy angrily tried to get into the bathroom to relive himself during the early morning hours. His sister had recently begun a new fitness regimen that involved her doing calisthenics during the early morning hours and a two mile jog all preceded by a morning constitutional that was presently being interrupted. The rather plain looking teen cheerleader hadn't realized that she'd been sitting on the toilet for over an hour with her laptop resting on her knees.

"Shit, this is so fucked up."

She'd also discovered a number of emails containing the coerced sexual assault of Patty becoming instantly repulsed and enthralled by the clips and photos sent. Her earbuds didn't fully insulate her from the heavy knocking on the bathroom door.

"GET OUTTA HERE, I'M USING IT!!"

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING; LAYING AN EGG, HUH?!!" The beating continued shaking the door which seemed as if would shatter before Betty Joe scoffed loudly, placing the laptop on top of the hamper standing up angrily. She quickly snatched the door open facing her much shorter brother.

"What, you wanna see my tits or something Leroy, huh?!!" Before he could react, the gawky teen lifted her dingy sports bra letting her modest breasts flop out, shocking the surprised teen.

"MAAAAAA!!!" He yelled out, panicking.

"WHAT YOU DOING, BETTY JOE?!!" A large, morbidly obese woman appeared in an adjacent doorway taking stock of what was occurring between her children with a horrid scowl on her face.

Her large, meaty hand came arching through the air slapping her eighteen year old daughter on the back of the neck with a loud clap. Betty was snatched out of the bathroom like she was weightless, cowering at the sight of her irritated mother whose own dirty blonde hair was a sea of pink rollers.

"I was just messing with him mamma." The cheerleader whimpered after being yanked into her mother's bedroom.

"I'M A GONNA MESS WITH YOU NOW GIRL; WHAT YOU DOING SHOWING YOUR LITTLE TITTIES TO YOUR BROTHER, HUH?!!" Betty Joe cowered as her mother snatched a large, black belt off her dresser.

Leroy looked on, somewhat sorry that he'd caused his sister to receive a whipping as the door slammed close leaving him alone in the hallway. The siblings father was fast asleep on the couch in front of the television. The morning news was covering Maplewood High with a photograph of Sheriff Reed on the screen adjacent to the newscaster.

Leroy lifted the toilet seat finally able to relieve himself as he noticed his sister's laptop on top of the hamper. He glanced back into the corridor before closing the bathroom door. He opened up the laptop finding a frozen image of Patty. She was bent over facing the camera, a look of wide eyed expression her face prompting him to click the image.

"AAAAAWWWWW FAAAWK, I'M FEELING IT DEEP IN MY PUSSSS-SSSEEEEE!!!" He quickly slammed the laptop shut, cracking the bathroom door peering out into the corridor. Patty's earbuds were on the floor outside her mother's bedroom.

*

"GOOD Morning Maplewood, this is the Johnny Mahoney and Floyd show coming to you live this morning with local news, sports and the latest in entertainment. More drama involving Maplewood High in the latest involving the sheriff's daughter."

Bill Hankerson covered the corpse on the slab with a sheet turning to a small table containing his autopsy tools. Deputy Mooney sat in the corner dozing until he kicked the edge of the stool, rousing the lawman. The sudden shock cause Mooney to cough profusely righting the cowboy hat that had been covering his face.

"What we got Doc?"

"Well, I can confirm the late Coach Hamblen engaged in sexual intercourse prior to his death; although I don't know why you wanted that bit of information. Snagged some hairs from his pubic mound probably belonging to the lucky lady."

"Color?"

"Huh?"

"What color are them hairs you done found?" Bill Hankerson scratched his furrowed brow staring at the deputy who had a reputation however unearned as a goofball of sorts.

"Oh, they're blonde."

"SHIT!" He blurted out after having his hopes dashed.

Mooney had a serious mad-on for Melissa Reed and something didn't feel right about the supposed suicide of Maplewood High's football coach, himself a hero alongside Brad Tucker. He remembered attending that thrilling game that brought a championship to the small town after decades. It was something legends were made of as the teen quarterback played a man possessed.

He recalled Coach Hamblen never having a seat throughout the entire game and later watching Tucker paraded around the town square in the back of his friend's pickup truck. He and his partner laughed at the teen antics jeering and hooting at the jock duck taped to a dolly surrounded by half naked girls. The deputies had a healthy envy and reverence for the kid which made what happened later, a heart breaking tragedy.

"Not your color, Mooney?"

"No, I guess I was hoping for a redhead, if you know what I mean?" He left the coroner's office finding his partner just outside the door at a water fountain.

"So, we picking the bitch up again, or what?" Deputy Jimmy asked, wiping his mouth.

"Put that on hold; Coach was dipping his wick, but it wasn't in Red's cooch."

"Man, he probably got a little off his old lady before she went to the store; she got some nice fucking tits on her; you noticed, right?"

"Too soon Jimmy boy; besides she's a brunette and Hankerson snatched up some blonde hairs off the coach's pecker."

"No shit; we reporting this crap to Sheriff Reed?" Deputy Jimmy asked as Mooney checked his phone.

"We'll sit on it for a little while longer; this egg ain't ready to hatch."

"Sheriff got his hands full anyway; they been talking about a regime change down at the station. Word around the campfire is that the mayor is hot about all the negative publicity."

"I'll believe it when I see it; let's go."

*

"Uh, what is...what's going on?"

The darkness gradually cleared bringing a stabbing pain with it that seemed to increase as the early morning sunlight intruded. It felt like she had something the size of a golf ball in her throat. Her chest felt like shattered glass as she struggled to raise an arm finding it nearly impossible. There was an IV connected to her arm bringing with it more labored pain, before dropping it limply.

"Ow, it-hurts." Her eyesight was marred from an extended period of sleep as her gaze fixed on a rather large woman asleep in a chair adjacent to her hospital bed.

"Mami, ¿qué está pasando?" Her field of vision rested on a machine noticing wires extending out to her body. Chelsea stirred feeling more pain as she became restless.

Her mother stirred finding her daughter alert reacting with a loud piercing shriek startling the other family members just outside her field of vision. Before she even knew what was happening, several people were hugging her in a death grip unable to contain their joy that she was awake.

"Mamma, mamma; what's going on?"

Chelsea didn't know what was happening, only that she was awake. Multiple doctors flooded into the room finding it difficult to herd the family members away so that a proper examination could occur.

Patty watched tearfully; her face pressed against the glass window adjacent to the door before a nurse unceremoniously pulled the curtain shutting her off. The petite blonde still looked like hell wearing nothing more than the over sized t-shirt she'd been put to bed with before her best friend struck out on her own looking for vengeance. She clutched her clasped hands to her chest in silent prayer before walking off down the corridor to the elevator.

Antoinette appeared at the hospital door watching for a few seconds before returning to her sister and family. The corridor felt larger than it was to the shaky teen who wanted nothing more than to leave her friend to her family members. A great weight bore down on her internally as she walked, pigeon toed to the elevator. Her throat still felt a bit dry and scratchy as she noticed a water fountain nearby.

"Uhm, oh it's Patricia." She glanced up from the fountain noticing a few of her peers from high school stepping out of the elevator. One of her teammates was among the small group of seven students staring at her in a manner that made Patty feel almost nude before them.

"Uh Chelsea; she just woke up a little while ago." She offered, trying to break the ice.

"Yeah, right girl; you take care of yourself." One of the girls offered making the strained cheerleader squirm inside.

The group actually walked around, giving her a wide berth staring at her apprehensively. Patty stared after them for a few moments, surprised when the cheerleader ran back towards her, stopping short.

"Uh Patty; I'm sorry." The girl, Annie offered.

"What do you have to be sorry, about?"

"That shade, they threw at you; I'm sorry about that because you don't deserve it. It's so fucked up girl, what are you gonna do about it?" The hair on Patty's head started to stand up.

"What?"

She was further alarmed when Annie cupped her hand to her mouth before fishing her phone out of her back pocket. Goosebumps began to prick up across her skin as the cheerleader began tapping away opening a video clip which she held up showing Patty the face of her phone.

"Sorry." Annie offered again.

Time seemed to stop for the ragged, abused cheerleader as she watched herself being assaulted on the face of her teammate's phone. She hadn't realized that she was moving until the elevator doors closed in front of her face. Annie looked sorry, realizing Patty was unaware of the release of the video made two nights prior. Everything seemed to lose meaning as her heart thumped so loud that she could swear others would be able to hear it outside her body.

There was a ringing in her ears that seemed to get louder and louder until the double doors of the elevator opened again revealing a family waiting. One rotund, bespectacled teen was holding some inflatable balloon animals becoming larger in life as she crouched low to the elevator floor, hands over her ears.

"Miss, are you okay?" Some of the visitors were already leaning in to help.

"GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEE!!!" Patty sent the inflatable animals floating away causing some gifts for an unknown sick patient to be scattered across the lobby floor as she bolted through the sliding doors into the parking lot.

She only made it to the end of the walk at the very edge of the lot before dropping to her knees. Security was already emerging from the hospital as Patty looked up finding a familiar face behind the wheel of his truck watching, wide eyed. She stumbled over to the passenger side beating her fists hysterically on his window before he opened the door allowing her inside.

"DRIVE!!" Brad Tucker mashed his foot down on the gas, taking them away from the hospital.

*

"Give' Em to me!"

"No."

"It's my fucking car, I can drive it if I want."

"Get in the house; I'm not gonna tell you again." Sheriff Reed found that he'd left his front door unlocked hours earlier as he rushed from the house in a panic.

"Fuck you."

Red pushed past him into the house which still told the tell of his illicit affair and its subsequent discovery by his daughter. Red stood just inside the front door surveying the house silently noting the errant strains of Leslie's perfume in the air about the living room.

"Watch your mouth." Sheriff Reed warned instantly knowing how futile it was to admonish his daughter. Red ignored him walking to her room, stopping short.

"COME-GET-THESE UP OFF THE FLOOR!!" Leslie's underwear was sitting in the middle of the hallway, left there after being stripped away by her desperate father. He looked over her shoulder at the panties hesitating for a moment before shamefully snatching them up off the floor.

"Wait until I get in my room before you sniff those, pervert."

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened; you were never supposed to find out about it. I understand how you must feel, Melissa. I'm just, really sorry for all of this." He was being more candid and human than at any point during her upbringing; and she didn't like it one bit.

"You sorry you got caught fucker."

"No really, I mean it daughter; I never wanted you to get hurt."

He scratched his head looking away from her face noticing a butcher knife on the floor of the kitchenette portion of their home. Hours earlier, he'd managed to disarm her of the knife intended for his gut.

"You're crazy and I'm gonna kill that bitch."

"Melissa, let's just sit down and work this all out, alright?" His heart was thumping as long dead emotion welled up inside his barrel chest.

"The name's Red; and no; Leslie is going to get worse than I gave that big, pigged bitch at school. I'm gonna rip her fucking head off and bring it back here so that you can jerk off with it, "Daddy"." Rage bubbled up directing him to roughly grab her bicep, squeezing hard.

"YOU AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT!!"

"Yes, I am soy boy; I'm gonna burn that bitch and there ain't nothing you can do about it."

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,995 Followers
123456...8