Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YEAH MAN, THAT'S WHAT WE WERE DOING?!! JUST FUCKING, OKAY?!!" She was becoming hysterical as Mooney looked her up and down settling on the bits of crimson in her frazzled hair. The shallow cuts had been opened by her scratching.

"Jimmy, get that shit out of the front seat for me; walk it over and keep Tucker company."

"You always thinking you the boss; you know we partners, right?"

"Sure Jimmy." The deputy walked around to the drivers side of the truck retrieving the bag stashed under its seat. Deputy Mooney rested his elbow on the back of truck bed watching before looking Patty over again. He noticed a missing patch of hair on her head.

"Look officer, please don't put Brad in jail; he was just trying to help me out. We just needed a break and that's why we were out here at the stadium."

"Yeah, I gathered as much. Funny we call it a stadium when it's a glorified park with bleachers a little higher than usual. Back in the day, we used to have to travel a town over for the big games. Maybe that'll change now because of the boy in the backseat of my patrol car."

"You're not gonna put him in jail?"

"I can't rightly answer that with you being a youngster and all; but I'm gonna do my best to get this kid straight. How long you two been doing this crap?"

"I-uhm, I never did any drugs officer; it was gonna be my first time right now. I don't know about Brad; he already had the bag. I wished I'd never found it in the first place. Please don't put him in jail."

"How's he trying to help you out, Patty?"

"I just wanted to get away from it." She answered tears still running down her cheeks. He could see the pain about her person along with the evidence of some sort of physical altercation.

"Patty, we drove up here looking for you; a lot of people are worried about you. Your parents want you back home and I have to admit to knowing about the sex stuff emailed all over the place. We, want to take you to your folks."

"PLEASE DON'T!!" She almost bolted but Mooney quickly snagged her bicep stopping the thin girl instantly. Patty broke down sobbing uncontrollably as Deputy Jimmy noticed some of the children and their teachers on the field watching from a distance.

"It okay, it's okay kid; I'm thinking maybe we ought to drop you over to the hospital instead."

"WHUT-WHY?!!"

"Something happened to you Patty; something bad and I think you need a medical examination." His words were measure but designed to prod some sort of response out of the distraught teenager.

"I DON'T NEED NO EXAMINATION; I'M OKAY, ALRIGHT?!!" She grabbed his forearm digging her fingers into the sleeve of his shirt. Deputy Jimmy looked to close the distance between them, but Mooney waved him off.

"I gotta be honest Patty; everything's out of the bag and you can't rightly put that genie back in the bottle, girl. I wanna help you out, but if you're gonna fight me on this shit; I'll drop you back to your folks but it ain't gonna change nothing. I don't know how you feel, but part of that might be embarrassment or something like it, kid. You gotta let us do our job or nothings gonna get fixed."

"You can't fix nothing."

"Well, obviously somebody put a real good hurting on you and now you here with another troubled kid trying to do fucking drugs instead of doing what's right." Patty continued sobbing as Mooney dressed her down, wiping her nose with her forearm.

"You don't care about us, officer."

"Then why am I wasting my time here when I could cuff you and drag your narrow little ass over to the hospital for a tox screen?" Patty's expressive eyes widened as he pulled out his cuffs.

"I thought you said cuffing was my job, Mooney?" Deputy Jimmy interrupted.

"Goddammit Jimmy."

*

Betty Joe found herself sitting in the trashed girl's bathroom staring from her ivory perch at the visual remnants of an epic battle that half the populace of Maplewood would've given a limb to witness. There were three mirrors on the wall facing the now door less stall with the middle one fractured and the last almost completely gone. One of the sinks was nearly torn from the wall with everything cordoned off in yellow tape. The homely cheerleader slipped into the bathroom by accident instead of going further down the corridor.

A gym teacher appeared to be following the gawky teen necessitating her presence in the nearest place a male couldn't follow. For some reason she felt like she'd be expelled or something. She'd already wet herself while talking to the assistant principal who allowed her to leave out of palpable disgust. Her phone starting ringing incessantly from its perch under her blouse in her shallow cleavage.

"Hello?" Her voice carried an echo across the out of service restroom.

"Bett Joe; its Leslie." Her heart immediately began thumping hard in her chest as she curled into an upright ball.

"OH LESLIE IT'S JUST DONE GOT FUCKED UP ROUND HERE ON CAMPUS, GIRL!!"

"I know, I've been getting texts all morning and uh; well, nothing nice." Betty Joe was fidgeting around bare assed on the toilet seat, soiled panties stretched between her thin ankles. For some reason she was getting a charge out of hearing her idol's voice.

"THEY TALKING ABOUT BANNING RED FROM SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING!! EVERYBODY JUST MAD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO CHELSEA AND STUFF!!"

"Betty Joe."

"YEAH?!!"

"Would you please stop screaming in my ear." The simple request hung in the air for a few seconds.

"Uhm yeah; I'm awful sorry Leslie."

"It's cool; we're okay because you're really the best friend I've ever had since I transferred to Maplewood. I really can't thank you enough for being so good to me Betty Joe. I should have hung out with you instead of Red, but I fucked up."

Betty Joe's mouth was agape at hearing what sounded like a candid admission in her favor. She was getting goosebumps as her heart pounded in her chest at the endorsement from the second most popular girl on campus.

"You talk like you leaving or something?"

"Sooner or later; but everyone hates me now so I can't pop up at school. Maybe you could visit me sometime at my home?"

"I SURE WILL; THAT'S RIGHT LESLIE I'LL COME ON BY ANYTIME!!"

"Betty Joe?"

"Yeah?"

"Please stop screaming in my ear."

"Uhm yeah, sorry."

"Hey, the reason I called my new best friend ever is because I need a favor. Now, I'm nothing like Red because I don't use people. That's why I wanna tell you that if you can do me one little favor, I'll give you a thousand dollars."

"THOUSAND DOLLARS!!"

"Betty Joe."

"Sorry for yelling and stuff; but you really gonna give me a thousand dollars for a favor."

"Yes, I need your help; do you want the money?"

"Yep."

"Good, now I'm gonna send you two things and once you do what I said; you're gonna get a thousand dollars, okay?"

"Sure Leslie; anything you say."

*

"How's she doing?" Deputy Jimmy entered the floor with a bag of burgers and a soda for his partner who was presently watching Patricia Clark talking behind a closed, windowed door with a female doctor.

"Shaky and skittish, the tox screen came back positive for some shit like GHB or something; got the paperwork though."

"So she was lying about being a druggie?"

"For some reason I don't think so, Jimmy; this girl been drug through a pin hole to hell and back. She's mad with me for snatching her ass down here to the hospital, but we got to do our jobs, right."

"If that's the case why you go easy on Brad Tucker?"

"I ain't perfect; I wanna give that boy a chance to pick himself up, so you keep sitting on them drugs for now, Jimmy."

"We doing a whole lot, lately; what's going on Mooney?"

"I'm just pulling some red string until the shit yanked out in the open." He snatched up his soda taking a deep drink as a security guard approached.

"There's no food and drink on this floor." He advised as Deputy Jimmy took exception to the admonishment.

"You know, we're the fucking law, right?" The guard wisely backed off returning to his post as Deputy Mooney took a huge bite out of his burger. The doctor approached leaving Patty behind the closed door of the office.

"She admits to excessive consumption of alcohol and some drug use; there's more than enough evidence of physical assault from her bruises, but Patricia is refusing a rape kit."

"Give me a moment." Mooney walked over to the door cracking it enough to stick his head inside.

"I know you're sore with me Patty, but we only want the best for you. We're trying to help you out here, so toss us a little consideration. You need a full examination."

"I DON'T HAVE TO DO SHIT!!" She was staring at a cork board hanging on the opposite side of wall covered with numerous flyers and little charts.

Mooney shuddered a bit trying to keep the cool as he stared at the troubled teen focusing in on the blonde hair on her head noticing tinges of crimson interlaced. He stared a little harder realizing that some bits of her hair looked yanked out as he thought of her cohort and partner in crime, Chelsea currently lying in a hospital bed. Mooney stepped in front of her to a water cooler inside the door filling a paper cone with some ice cold water handing it to the defrocked cheerleader.

"Drink this; it'll make you feel better kid." Patty reluctantly took a few sips before downing the rest. She didn't notice the deputy taking the cone by the tip once it was empty.

"I don't want no rape kit." She reiterated.

"Alright, you wanna play hard ball; that's what we'll do Patty. Stay right here and if you so much as stick your pinkie toe outside this office; Jimmy's gonna cuff you and run you over to the station on drug charges." He pulled the door up with a loud thud shuffling back over to his partner and the doctor.

"Leave her be for a moment." Mooney advised pulling a plastic barf bag down from this wall mounted dispenser right outside the examination room door. He dropped the cone inside, knotting it up as her faced his partner and the doctor.

"Did she change her mind?" The doctor inquired.

"No, I'm gonna make a call; so Jimmy's gonna stay put here until I get back."

"What're you gonna do?"

"My job."

*

He was three glasses of bourbon in on a mission to get stinking drunk after spending most of the night dealing with his psychotic daughter and half the morning fielding calls from his subordinates, various acquaintances and a representative of the local media seeking an interview regarding Red. He broke out the bottle from under the kitchen cabinet after a volcanic exchange with the town mayor who's placed him on administrative leave pending a full evaluation of his tenure as the sheriff of Maplewood. Through it all, his mind was on Leslie Kennedy half cursing her for sleeping with him in the first place. Whenever he thought of the stunning teen, she was almost exclusively nude.

He took another deep drink replaying that initial seduction, reeling at how he was taken and swallowed whole. It was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before in his life secretly rueful at never being truly loved. That brunette seductress would come again and again wanting only to please him, never leaving until he was unable to become erect again. Her abandoned panties sat on the kitchen table under the bottle he'd drunkenly placed on top of them. She was breaking it off with him out of the blue and all he could see was his world coming to an end.

The unemotional expression on her face even as he cowered beneath her, was devastating. He'd always worked hard to be better than his peers, stronger, tougher than the rest but an eighteen year old cheerleader had laid waste to him with the most devastating weapon of all...love.

"Leslie." Sheriff Reed whimpered as his posture wilted conforming to the kitchen table as he cradled the glass of hard liquor between both of his mitt-like hands.

A was a noxious mixture of ragged emotion bedraggled and seared internally over the fact that he'd literally begged for one last sexual encounter with a girl his daughter's age. There was no doubt he would've kissed her feet if she wanted, knowing how pathetic he looked in her hazel eyes. Sheriff Reed snatched up the panties remembering how he'd peeled them free of her body before desperately licking her snatch, a man possessed.

That lingering fear of loneliness revisited, returning to what he was prior; fueled his actions as the fifty something licked her continuously through several climaxes while she rubbed his head like a pet. Both of them knew it was a pity fuck because she was leaving forever once he was done.

"Get your panties off the table." His reddened eyes found Red standing in the kitchen doorway.

She was wearing a mint green t-shirt that clung to her torso like a second skin and a pair of daisy dukes that were little more than glorified panties in their own right.

"Leave me alone." He drew the underwear from the table top intending to pocket them, but they ended up on the kitchen floor.

"Gladly but we both know you ain't gonna give me back my car keys." Red was giving him the once over fooling no one because he knew her well. She was sizing him up and the sheriff was prepared to cuff her again, if he were able.

"Melissa, you're on probation."

"WHAT-DID I TELL YOU MY NAME WAS?!!"

"Ah shit, Red; stopping dragging me around, please?" He tried to pour himself another glass half succeeding leaving the bottle on its side at table edge. She righted the bottle glaring at her fallen father before filling his glass.

"Drink up motherfucker." Sheriff Reed stared into her nearly luminescent green eyes for a few seconds before downing the glass.

"Red?"

"Stop fucking talking man; you know how shitty this is because you had to get your dick wet? I thought you were a fucking man, daddy!!"

"You don't understand how it is with; I-I mean how it was." Red chuckled, smiling at her drunken father.

"Of course I do daddy; I've been with lots of guys. In all kinds of ways too, bitch. Control your major malfunction because it's just some rachet pussy, man. I guess mom, was your first and only until you got some used cooch, huh daddy dearest?"

She leaned against the table putting her weight on one foot, palm flat on its surface, still smiling.

"You shut your filthy mouth." Red laughed at the hollow threat for a few moments before carefully taking the glass from her father.

He watched his daughter sip the alcoholic remnants before walking over to the kitchen counter placing the glass down next to the sink. She opened the fridge gathering a handful of ice cubes for his glass before snagging the bottle.

"Have another drink." Her back was to him as she filled the glass again.

Sheriff Reed always hated those shorts having even taken a belt to his daughter after finding her out in public wearing them. Red placed the glass in front of her father, setting it down on the place mat.

"I-I don't want you to hate me; you're my little girl." He confessed.

"I was your little girl, but you traded me in for a piece of ass." She took a seat at the end of the table resting an elbow on the kitchen table.

He stared across the table at his daughter pondering all he'd taught her over the years and the ideology fueled by hurt and rejection that created a teen monster. Sheriff Reed took a deep drink still looking into those catlike eyes. The expression on Red's face read murder as she watched, silent.

*

April sat in front of her vanity table staring at her reflection in the mirror. She'd touched up her makeup making it sharper accentuating her predatory look as she considered what was to come that afternoon. She'd managed to cover most of the bruising left from her skirmish with Leslie Kennedy, but still felt empty. Her immense bosom was hidden behind a large underwire that barely contained her charms appearing in the lower frame of the mirror.

She reached down grabbing a makeup brush using some matching color to hide the bruising there. Her chest was slowly heaving as she thought of the other times she'd sat before her reflection before going out to raise holy hell. Her thoughts drifted to the unfortunate criminals who'd taken it upon themselves to sully Melissa Reed, her spiritual mother. After taking revenge on Brad Tucker in dramatic life altering fashion, April found herself with an itch that wouldn't go away.

She chaffed at the thought of what she felt deep inside after finding out that her lover / mentor had been assaulted. Part of her knew deep inside the thought excited her beyond words. It was something she could never tell anyone and not expect to be ostracized. The experience was almost psychologically cannibalistic allowing her to steal away and warp the victim's mind if not their souls outright.

She sat their in front of that mirror on her vanity table remembering the visceral charge that crackled across her skin making every hair stand on end while she ripped everything away. Brad's threats of retaliatory violence gave way to begging, outright sobbing, and pleading before acceptance found its way into his heart. The muscular quarterback found a sort of salvation kneeling before her vowing complete fealty with clasped hands. April felt that power knowing she wouldn't be able to let it go before destroying his manhood until Red stopped her.

Her remaining victims hadn't the luxury of knowing her beforehand affording April a release of inhibition that added to that hunger exponentially as she managed to refine a horrific technique that left each exponentially shattered beyond repair. She'd lost herself nearly killing Derrick and Youth Pastor Robert Lane before Red asserted herself once again. Watching both nude cousins walking down the highway hand in hand afterwards left her fit to be tied sexually speaking.

She continued applying makeup to her bruises as her mind drifted to Leslie Kennedy making her stop as she recalled the assault and subsequent fight that left her exposed to a mother who even now, was drinking herself to oblivion down the corridor. Now she had no choice but to push ahead wanting to rid herself of a clueless dupe who hadn't a clue of what lie in wait. Humbert Jenkins was going to be a masterpiece with the end result being his complete dissolution as a human being. April imagined the look on his face afterward as she informed him of Leslie's pregnancy.

She stuffed a drywall knife into her deep cleavage, hiding it from view.

"Showtime." Her large satchel bag sat on the edge of her bed with her weapon of choice; the massive black dildo loaded with a metallic screw protruding from its crown.

April stood up drawing lace panties up over her chunky butt. Off to the side on the floor, her laptop was still open displaying a static shot of Leslie from that fateful afternoon. The stunning brunette's face was frozen on the computer screen, caught just as her mind shattered.

April squeezed into a white sundress adorned with tiny red hearts. It was another article of clothing "borrowed" from her mother's closet. The woman had worn it in happier days recalled of an all too brief time during April's youth before things went south. Now her mentally skewed daughter was going to make use of it to create the perfect farewell image before she let go of all internal restraint destroying Humbert Jenkins. She tugged at the sides of her frock getting the right look to make herself irresistible to her "boyfriend." April wished it were possible to have Leslie present to see everything. April glanced over at the laptop hitting the enter button.

"HUMBERT!!" Leslie's voice erupted from the computer loud enough that it echoed through her shattered door into the hallway and kitchen.

April added a thick coat of her favorite lipstick as her rival took on several guys onscreen. She watched for a few seconds before pausing the homemade sex tape. Leslie had a huge cock stuffed in her gullet on frozen screen as April gathered up her satchel bag of goodies.

1...345678