Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"That girlfriend of yours; I mean-that person was kind of scary."

"Don't worry about it; I'll get you home." Humbert stood up offering his hand as she took it getting pulled to her feet.

*

Leslie stood in front of her mirror staring at her reflection weighing all she'd learned throughout the day slowly drawing her shirt up to look at her abdomen. She rubbed her tummy turning to the side wondering how long it would be before she started showing. Her home was empty but not for long as she checked her phone dialing up Betty Joe. She didn't know how things turned out but was afraid to leave her gated community. Some paperwork sat on her dresser denoting a suspension from Maplewood High.

The student body's efforts had been surgically focused bearing fruit in the form of her expulsion along with Red. Leslie could've cared less receiving the form from the vice principal who wanted to speak with her legal guardian. Leslie took the slip calmly knowing that she would text her mother's firm the following morning for paperwork to make the issue go away. If worst came to worse, her mother would send an attorney.

"Where are you, Betty Joe?" Her call went unanswered again as she stripped off her clothing heading into the shower.

She wanted more than anything to go to Humbert's home to see to his safety but feared his mother who would obviously phone the police. April was also lurking around somewhere outside on the streets of Maplewood likely looking for her head along with Red. Leslie made sure to let the guard shack at the entrance to her community know she wasn't accepting visitors along with names and descriptions. The young security guard in the shack was visibly smitten hanging on her every word.

"Fuck Betty Joe; where the fuck are you?" She dialed up her proxy a few more times before slipping on an Indian print caftan.

"Uhm, hello?" Betty Joe finally answered as Leslie sat on her couch perking up at the sound of her voice.

"I BEEN CALLING YOU FOR HOURS, BETTY JOE!! WHERE YOU BEEN AND HOW'S HUMBERT?!!"

"I showed him the picture just like you wanted."

"AND?!!" Leslie was already starting to panic as she heard some movement on the other side of the phone.

"He okay Leslie." Betty Joe answered quickly as it became apparent that she was jostling with someone.

"GET YOUR BUTT OFF THAT PHONE BETTY JOE!!"

It would later be found out that Betty Joe's mother intercepted her daughter mid walk home in the company of Humbert Jenkins. The frightened girl found a belt waiting inside her mother's car. A befuddled Humbert Jenkins was left on the sidewalk watching the vehicle speed off into the distance.

"Thank you so much Betty Joe; I'll have that money for you in the morning." Leslie was relieved.

"WHO IS THIS?!!" The girl's mother yelled into the confiscated phone, hanging up before Leslie could answer.

Leslie stared at the phone for a few moments before snickering into a closed fist. She resolved to double Betty Joe's reward money to cover the whipping she was going to receive from a less than understanding parent. She clutched her phone to her chest finally relieved that he was safe and secure from April's clutches. Leslie's hand went to her tummy massaging and caressing it thinking of her baby's father.

*

Humbert was finishing off his soda as he approached his stoop finding the stray cat sitting there waiting for him. He picked up the tabby rubbing her head as he sat on the bottom step as the street lights came on illuminating the front of his house.

"You keep coming around here; I'm gonna have to give you a name."

The cat meowed as Humbert placed it on the stairs watching as it descended onto the pavement. He watched until it disappeared into the bushes before going into the house. He'd accidentally left his door open making sure to lock it before ascending the stairs to his room. He noticed his door cracked and the flickering light from the television. Humbert slowly pushed it open stepping into his room.

"What are you doing here?" Red was lying on his bed watching television, nude.

She sat up in the bed staring pointedly at him, muting his television.

"Make love to me."

"Get out."

"Please, I'll do anything you want; fuck you anyway you want; don't put me out Humbert." She slowly stood carefully approaching him her flawless body illuminated by his television.

"No, I want you to leave and never come back."

"PLEASE LOVE ME!!" Red lunged forward wrapping her arms around his torso burying her face in his chest. She slowly looked up into his face wanting more, willing to do anything he wanted.

For the second time in a day, Humbert's palm collided with a girl's face as he slapped Red across the cheek caring nothing for what would happen after he did it. She stumbled back visibly shocked that he would strike her.

"Leave and never come back, Melissa."

Red gathered up her clothing and shoes leaving him alone in his room. The sound of his front door shutting followed her exit moments later.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

The Reign of Terror will soon conclude in Maplewood.

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'd like to apologize for the extremely long hiatus for this latest chapter of Mean Girls of Maplewood. I went through an extreme life change that was traumatic and I didn't have Internet access for the longest time. I hope you enjoy this chapter in the final installments of this series. All of the people that read my stories and follow these threads deserve the greatest praise for sticking with me for so many years and I hope this gives a little back. Whether reviews are good or bad I'd like to thank you for reading these stories.

Sincerely mondotoken April 17th, 2020

1...345678