All Comments on 'Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 22'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Really excited to find out what will happen next. Hope Leslie manages to corner Humbert soon.

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72almost 4 years ago
Thanks!

As always a great chapter. It just gets wilder and wilder and I love it. Thanks again for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please update soon!

Really anxious to find out how Leslie will get Humber to realize that he's hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I read alot, and my passions aren’t limited to erotica. Despite going through thousands of ,what’s considered, more reputable books in my life id have to say you’re definitely in my top one hundred favorite authors. You have a great talent for writing personable characters, much more so than your average best seller. Thank you for keeping up with his story and I just want you to know that I appreciate you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter please!

Really excited for the next instalment in this wonderful series. Please update soon! Thanks!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Please update soon

Thank you for this wonderful series! I'm really excited to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

I'm a real fan of your work. Please post the next installment soon. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm a big fan of your works

Please update soon! Thanks!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Still waiting for new chapters!

Absolutely love your work!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
I'm checking almost every day

Please post the next chapter soon! Thank you!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Really loved your work!

When will we get the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please post the next chapter soon!

Really loved your work! Thanks!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Still waiting for ch.23!

Please post the next chapter soon! Thank you!

mondotokenmondotokenover 3 years agoAuthor
Still waiting for ch.23! by kevinlaroche on 9 hours ago Please post the next chapter soon! Thank you!

Global pandemic + unemployment +stacks of bills (including WIFI)= Big stall in posting to my catalog. / Rest assured I have been accumulating volumes of work in the meantime.

This has been a public service announcement from my android phone using the gracious free WIFI services of Walmart. / God bless America & Mitch McConnell!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of my readers!!!

YAAAY 2021!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy new year...

...and yeah, fuck Mitch. He deserves a round with Red.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years ago
Excellen work as usual!

Really hope Leslie gets Humbert to be with her in the next chapter.

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72almost 3 years ago

Hope things are improving for you Mondotoken. I’m really looking forward to a new chapter whenever you can. Thanks for all the good stories and keep up the good work!

Jimmyrag72Jimmyrag72almost 3 years ago

Hope things are improving for you Mondotoken. Looking forward to the next exciting chapter. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous