Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 23

Story Info
There's a new Sheriff in town...
49.1k words
4.48
21.7k
20

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"It's not going to be neat, not going to be clean and wrapped up in a big, fucking bow for every mouth breather swimming around in this toilet. I won't let it be that easy, bitch. You're not gonna sail off into the sunset like some goddamn princess." She plugged a cord into the side of her computer, licking her bottom lip as its light illuminated her tear stained features.

"You're gonna crawl around for the rest of your life on your hands and knees across jagged rocks and broken glass." April rummaged through the mess on her floor finding a small, velvet jewelry bag embroidered with tiny skulls and crossbones.

"The world you think you're gonna be a part of, is gonna eat you alive, bitch." April sniffled wetly, tongue lapping up the salty glaze from a running nose as she dumped out several flash drives.

Her busy fingers plucked a single drive from the mess. It was black with a heart meticulously painted onto it using her favorite, crimson tinged nail polish. April's gasps as she pushed it into the port on her laptop were almost orgasmic. She clicked on a file. April's eyes grew wider emphasizing the insanity floating around in those pools of darkness. Her thin lips began to curl into an insane smile as her media player started.

**************

.

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

*All characters engaging in sexual activity appearing in this story are of legal age*

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 23

"Cut it out Brody."

"What, you still mad even after the guys trashed her stupid fucking car with her in it?" He was trying to get his girlfriend Jolene to sit on his lap, but the rather plain faced girl was being reticent.

"You should've punched that bitch."

"Called the cops on her; ain't that good enough?" Jolene batted at the hands seeking the hem of her simple frock. He'd earlier instructed her to wear the cheap rayon dress for easy access. They hadn't hooked up in weeks and he was becoming antsy while the pimply nineteen year old worried he might stray.

"You just didn't want no trouble with the store owners and you gotta do paperwork anyway, Brody. She called me a whore and I think you should've knocked the freckles off her ugly face!"

"Look it's three in the morning and I ain't got no relief on account of Hank calling off from work. Can't you be more supportive?"

"Sitting on your little pecker ain't gonna make anything better."

"Aw shit Jolene!"

"Well, it ain't, Brody!" In Jolene's mind, he'd failed to defend her honor and she wanted to punish him the only way she knew how.

The pimply country girl figured she could hold out for a good ten minutes before hiking her dress up and pulling her panties to the side as he wished. The couple dating for three months had little in common outside of sex. His phone started ringing interrupting their disagreement.

"Stop yelling at me; this is my place of employment in case you hadn't noticed." In the back of his head, she was still going to bounce in his lap when all was said and done.

"Shit, your cousin Kenny own the fucking place and you hired cause you're family." Jolene retorted while the phone kept ringing.

"You clam up woman; I gotta take this call."

"Oh, is Wall Street calling?" Brody resisted the urge to flip his frail looking girlfriend the bird, instead answering the phone call.

"YELLOW?!!" It was his stupid way of answering the phone with friends in the know.

In his youth, the toddler version of Brody, Little Brody Graham, believed this was the greeting people said when answering the phone. It just stuck over the years becoming a slight joke to friends and family. There was some excited chatter audibly emanating from the cheap cell phone that attracted Jolene's attention.

"What; uhm who is it Brody?" He put up a hand, palm upturned towards her face listening intently. This only made her more interested in finding out. He was sitting on the sole stool provided by his employers behind the counter. Jolene leaned in eventually planting her butt in his lap as originally intended.

"Man, you gotta be fucking shitting me; if this is a joke I'm gonna pop your head like a fucking pimple, dickwad." He'd come with the insult while staring at the prominent pimples on the face of his girlfriend.

"What; something happened?" She asked timidly still getting ignored.

"YOU SERIOUS MAN?!!" Jolene's brow furrowed prompting her to snatch at the phone. He evaded her attempts eventually putting the phone on speaker.

"HELL YEAH, I DONE SEEN IT ON THE NEWS!! RED CRASHED HER CAR OVER THERE BY THE CAMP GROUNDS!! SHE BLOWN THE FUCK UP BRODY MAN!! THAT BITCH IS FRIGGING DEAD-YAH HEAR ME BRODY!! RED IS DEAD!!" There was a bit of sudden jostling from the other end of the line as the caller's parent interrupted.

"Who is this; it's past Hank's bedtime and he can't be taking no calls." A stern woman's voice was overheard.

"Oh it's me Brody, Mrs. Cruikshank; sorry but he was just giving me some news."

"OH HEY BRODY, HAVEN'T SEEN YOU DOWN TO THE CHURCH IN A WHILE! WE'RE HAVING A SOCIAL THIS SUNDAY?!!" The woman's tone lightened as Jolene rolled her eyes.

"I'll let my folks know Mrs. Cruikshank; good evening to you ma'am." He sidestepped the invitation while Jolene sat hunched over in his lap. Her clear blue eyes lit up as she swept some of the errant stringy blonde hair from her slightly furrowed brow.

"Uhm, fuck me man." Brody exclaimed breathlessly looking at his girl.

"Is it true?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah." He exclaimed glancing around the store before settling on his astonished girlfriend.

Both of them shared a look before she hunched over even further turning the knob on the store's radio for the overhead P.A. system. The remote convenience store was flooded with music as she popped up out of his lap sashaying around the counter with a lively gait. Jolene wasn't much of a looker, but she could cut a rug bobbing her head clutching the hem of her cheap frock. The ending strains of Who Do You Want To Be by Oingo Boingo blew out the store speakers, but Brody did her one better switching the song more appropriately to Burn in Hell by Twisted Sister, eventually doing his best air guitar.

Jolene bobbed and twisted getting low to the floor until the main hook blasted out letting herself go wild. She was a thin girl with some barely perceptible curves, but the young adult knew how to shake that ass. Her hatred for the newly deceased cheerleader provided a euphoric power up while Brody kept up his invisible base playing bumping his head to the music.

She twisted and turned doing some spins raising her dress high enough that her odd panties were revealed. He'd never know that she was wearing a sibling's underwear and probably wouldn't care if told. He was ecstatic seeing his girl letting go of her anger getting into the boisterous mood however morally wrong.

Memories of her sister coming home smelling of urine in a soiled dress crying her eyes out, ran through Jolene's mind. The late head cheerleader of Maplewood High irritated and in need of a toilet somehow managed to rip the door open in the stall she was using at the time. The horrified sophomore was yanked off the toilet so that the evil ginger could claim her seat.

The following day another of her siblings confronted the red queen of campus receiving a similar fate born of the cheerleader's dark humor. Although physically unharmed, her seventeen year old sibling Danny, was coerced into sitting on a garbage can in the girl's restroom urinating through her jeans with a tampon shoved into her mouth for good measure. Half of the cheerleaders encircled the garbage can chanting "Take a Piss" with Red glaring daggers at her victim.

Afterwards, both of her sisters had to be forced to return to school under threat of corporal punishment.

Jolene went for broke almost moshing as she returned to the counter and her boyfriend still rocking out to the music. It felt like the almighty had stepped in to free the campus and the town of a nasty, malicious being. She could hardly wait to tell her sisters hoping they didn't know beforehand. It honestly felt like Christmas morning as she danced back around the corner dropping to her knees to continue the good feels all around. Brody's loose fitting sweats were snatched down boxers and all revealing his modest offering.

Brody's girlfriend had a talent for giving head too, besides her dancing.

In fact, he'd become hooked on this particular skill and would never know its illicit origins or how she came to hon that talent, nor would he care. It started with a drunken game of Truth or Dare leading to a "Dare" in which both went behind this huge picket fence in an acquaintance's backyard where she literally "blew" him away in less than five minutes.

The volcanic orgasm that followed insured that one was never really far from the other. Ecstatic over the karmic death of a hated enemy, Jolene intended to repeat that initial performance on the spot. Her technique was solid starting with a swirling tongue on the tip of his crown that continued down the shaft until everything was buried to the hilt with her bottom lip pressing against his balls.

He remembered a brief scuffle with sort of a rival over the phrase "cow tongue" used to describe Jolene's particular talent number two yet couldn't deny the appropriate nature of the derogatory term now that she was slathering copious amounts of saliva all over his sack. He couldn't control himself verbally, gasping as her thin lips slid along his dripping member.

Jolene's added expertise extended to her long thin fingers which encircled just under his balls and the base of his member simultaneously massaging and stroking as she vacuum sucked his member. She was going for her own record and broke it in dramatic fashion as he unloaded filling her gullet full of his spunk.

The karmic elation continued as Jolene giggled with a full mouth revealing his load before swallowing it with a hand cupped under her chin. Both of them could have cared less their naughty action was occurring right behind the counter in full view of the security cams. She went back in sucking and nuzzling the space right under his balls causing his member to inflate in seconds like a balloon.

However instead of taking him in her mouth again, the slight strawberry blonde stood hunched drawing her panties down midthigh with the intention of impaling herself on his manhood. She gathered the hem of her dress up exposing a more than prominent bush suddenly catching something out the corner of her moderately bloodshot eyes.

"OH FUCK!!" Jolene suddenly ducked down behind the counter as Brody glanced over, brow glistening with sweat.

He quickly snatched his sweats up partially covering his tumescence which was visible over the elastic waistband. Both of them were busted, caught in the act by a strange patron in the middle of the night. There was no sound from the bell that would've alerted them to her presence. It had been damaged earlier in the evening when Red fired a few shots at the convenience store.

Being that Maplewood was mostly a one horse town in its own right, there was the feeling of no need to lock the double doors during the graveyard hours. She'd walked right into the store unheralded standing in front of the counter staring at him with piercing crystal blue eyes.

Short and stout, pale skin almost glowing due to the overhead fluorescent lighting, with a roundish head whose face was a mess of runny, streaked mascara and smeared lipstick made so by her last john, this woman legitimized descriptions of her features akin to a demented cupie doll, an unearthly parody of Bettie Boop with wet looking blonde hair matted to her head from excess perspiration. Her body odor was stifling and intrusive while she stood there looking like a obscene zombie sporting a humongous pair of breasts impossible to ignore.

A greasy, stained looking t-shirt with the Wonder bread logo failed miserably to cover her bust. It was partially shredded across the chest with a large underwire brassiere visible underneath. Some cheap looking pink shorts covered her lower half with simple flip flops on her smallish feet.

"Uhm, can I help you, ma'am?" Her eyes darted between them from one person to the other making Brody finger the panic button just under the counter.

"Women's products, do you have them?" Jolene flinched at the harsh sound of April's voice.

"Uh yeah, there's some tampons and other little things in the third aisle, by the coolers." She answered despite her visible apprehension.

"Thank you." Both flinched as April turned around walking up the closest aisle disappearing around the corner near the cooler.

From the back, one chunky butt cheek was visible in a lopsided wedgie leaving her partially exposed. The back of her t-shirt was covered with some dirt and a leaf or two. She'd tripped and fallen into a ditch on her trek down the road from her current motel home. Brody shot his girlfriend a glance finding her motioning towards the revolver hidden just under the counter. He shrugged also unnerved by April's appearance in the store. Before either of them could decide, the sound of ripping cellophane interrupted them followed by audible crunching. Jolene motioned towards the gun again but got waived off.

"Ma'am, are you uh, okay?"

More audible sounds of ripped packaging answered back as the night clerk realized April had gotten into a large bag of chips. Her heavy breathing and crunching echoed off the convenience store walls. She audibly opened one of the cans of dip as Brody found Jolene standing there arms folded across her chest expecting action. He looked between her and the area where April was gorging herself. She was short enough not to be visible above the aisle.

"Do something." Jolene whispered.

"Alright." He whispered back, irritated at being prompted into an unwanted confrontation.

"Well, you're just standing there; ain't you gonna do something Brody?"

"I'm working on it Jolene."

Both were interrupted again by the ruffling and balling up of the pilfered bag of chips followed by crunching underfoot as the cooler opened. April was completely hidden from view as Jolene nudged her boyfriend harder in the ribs wanting action. Instead of grabbing the revolver, Brody settled for a short club fashioned by his boss from a sawed off broom stick. His elderly redneck employer comically etched "DON'T ASK ME 4 SHIT" on the homemade bludgeon in felt tip marker. He also inserted a wrist strap into the end of it. It was supposed to be employed for vagrants sniffing around for handouts. Brody nudged by his lanky, pimpled girlfriend wholly apprehensive.

"Ma'am?"

April didn't answer as he rounded the corner finding a disaster zone of ripped up bags of potato chips, half eaten candy bars and opened bean dip dripping onto the dingy floor turned over on the edge of the shelf with the uncompromised cans. The floor was littered with crunched tortilla chips and discarded chocolate chip cookies along with the cellophane packaging. Brody's brow furrowed in partial horror along with a mounting rage at the mess he'd have to clean up as he glanced up at April. She was standing in front of the opened cooler chugging a forty ounce of malt liquor. Half of the bottle's contents was running down the front of her humongous breasts into a puddle at her feet.

"Ma'am, you can't do stuff like that without paying first." Brody struggled mightily with controlling his temper as April dropped the bottle loosely to her side craning her head in his direction for a few seconds before resuming chugging down more of the cheap malt liquor.

"YOU GOT TO PAY FOR THAT, MA'AM!!" He blurted out favoring the makeshift nightstick in his hand.

April dropped the bottle to her side again as Jolene appeared at the end of the aisle partially obscured. He was unaware of his girlfriend, who'd brought the gun along to back up her man. April's round head rocked a little on her shoulders as she brought both hands up ripping this small hole into her soiled t-shirt. A deep line of cleavage appeared; the jagged circular hole halved by the warring halves of her enormous breasts. Some of the malt liquor ran down April's torso as her fingers disappeared inside.

"Hundred good for all your shit?" April pulled out a single crumpled up bill holding it out for the cagey store clerk.

"Uhm, sure ma'am."

Brody took the bill carefully from her hand, cautiously backing off as April downed the bottle dropping it to the floor with a thud. Luckily, the bottle didn't break as Brody found Jolene looking at him expectantly. He shrugged briskly walking back to the counter cradling his girlfriend close to his body. Both of them were creeped out to the max as April pulled a power drink from the cooler popping the lid.

"That shit probably fake; you better check it." She warned barely above a whisper.

"I'm doing it okay? It's good, got the watermark and everything." Brody ran a counterfeit detector pen over the bill a few times despite himself, finding it legit.

"You need to get her out of here; she looks fucked." Jolene advised.

"She's a paying customer."

"Spoken like a true pussy; you scared of a girl Brody?" Jolene nagged.

"I ain't scared of no fucking pooh butt, okay?"

"Yeah right."

"Cut it out Jolene."

"Get her out of here, then I'll cut it out, pussy." Brody rolled his neck as he waited at the cash register. He decided to ignore his girlfriend who was obviously testing his masculinity.

"That's enough."

"Can't believe this shit; you're really scared of a fat weirdo. Should've fucking known after you let Red smash up the place earlier. My Brody, you are one of the biggest pussies I've ever seen, a coward!!" Jolene wasn't even trying to lower her voice despite April's presence.

"Shut up." Brody gritted his teeth.

"WELL YOU LUCKY THAT RED BITCH GOT HERSELF BLOWN UP, OR YOU'D STILL BE HERE SHITTING YOUR DRAWERS!!" Jolene yelled right in his face. He lost it snagging her arm roughly as both began to jostle.

The power drink hit the floor creating a small splash in the puddle of wasted beer at her dirty feet. Its contents spilled out adding to the mess on the floor as her crystal blue eyes widened to cartoonish proportions, pupils dilating. April folded her arms across her chest staring at her grief disheveled reflection in the glass door of the cooler. It looked like she was freezing, but the chubby misanthrope jostled about using her folded arms to squeeze her huge breasts together causing this jiggling motion out of view of the bickering couple.

The zip knife popped up visible in her cavernous cleavage as her eyes narrowed almost mimicking her deceased mentor and lover. April withdrew it with her right hand flicking it open with murderous intent. Tears started to flow down her cheeks as she turned towards the front counter at the end of the aisle. Her eyes widened, mouth hanging open revealing gritted teeth. Her massive bosom heaved with insurmountable rage.

"Excuse me, could you ring this up?" April set a box of hair dye on the counter.

"Uh, sure." Brody and Jolene were caught off guard a second time by the odd, top heavy miscreant. Something in her appearance gave both of them pause. April looked like she would take a bite out of you if too close.

"Thank you."

She smiled at the couple; her eyes intently focused on Jolene. Strains of "Flowers on the Wall" by the Statler Brothers played over the store's P.A. System.

*************

"Wake up."

It was dark in the room, the venetian blinds blocking out the sunlight the best they could even after their toddler had his way with them repeatedly yanking the string. Mrs. Mooney was spooning her husband, rubbing his calve with the tip of her toes.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers