Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,008 Followers

"TREENA!!" The good deputy was at his wit's end, fit to be tied. He washed his hands in a sink crammed full of dirty dishes, plastic, and glass cups along with Tupperware. His incident with the torn trash bag left him washing his hands under steaming hot water several times as he called out again.

"TREENA!!" He glanced about noticing a half-eaten sandwich on the edge of his cluttered kitchen table.

The table top was covered with unpacked bags of groceries, boxes of snacks and cookies and a row of several half-used brands of cereal. A large snack tray sat adjacent to the abandoned sandwich partially eaten. Deputy Jimmy noticed a cockroach peeking at him from a counter. It was atop a partially eaten moon pie, antenna twitching about.

"You little shit." Deputy Jimmy swiped the offending insect and his edible mount off the edge of the counter into the plastic can at its end.

The adjacent living room was darkened save for the flickering light emanating from his fifty-seven-inch flat screen. The object of his immediate and enduring scorn sat on the floor of the darkened living room, gaming. She couldn't hear a word due to the heavy headset covering her ears. On the television screen several mercenaries were carrying out a detailed war campaign with digital markers signaling their online identities. Her handle STRETCH was out front leading the rest. An ill-fitting white t-shirt with the wonder bread logo covered her torso while a tiny pair of vintage gym shorts covered her butt.

Deputy Jimmy took it all in rueful stride watching his live-in girlfriend completely zoned out in her alternate reality. A boyish pixie cut framed a decidedly plain, pocked face with a prominent nose declaring dominance over the rest of her features. After an additional ten minutes, he'd reached his limit walking into the living room snatching a ruffled gaming magazine from a quilt cluttered sofa. She didn't notice the man at her back until the rolled magazine bonked the base of her skull. She slowly glanced up into his eyes.

"Uh, I gotta get out of this engagement, fellas." Deputy Jimmy chafed at the reluctance in her voice. There was a large plastic bowl between her folded legs filled with popcorn, assorted snacks along with an open can of beer. He noticed a smoldering joint inside a kitchen glass used as an ashtray.

"Yeah, you gotta go. Say goodbye to your little friends, there." There was a flicker of emotion in her dull eyes as she handled the mic on her large, headset.

"...hey Toby, you finish this up for me; I'll be back in probably ten minutes."

"No, you're done for the night Treena." Deputy Jimmy added.

"Better make it fifteen minutes, fellas." Treena whispered into her mic even though he was standing right in front of her. He tossed the magazine onto the sofa, exasperated as she removed the headset.

"Fuck." Deputy Jimmy stood over Treena with his hands on his gun belt as she finished up her can of beer with a loud burp.

"What done crawled up your butt and died?"

"Look in the mirror girlie; I come home and find the yard all fucked up, trash on the porch along with all them lottery tickets I told you to stop buying with my money. Kitchen's full a stuff you ain't even unpacked after we went to the store two days ago."

"Alright, I'll take care of it."

"Yeah right." He scoffed.

"You need a joint or something, to take the edge off?" Treena munched on handful mixed popcorn lazily regarding her beau.

"Something all right, I need me someone who can hold up their end of the deal. Someone who knows enough to wash up them dirty dishes and how to greet a man with a smile and a hot meal when he gets in from work."

"You're so negative." Treena replied unfazed at his complaints.

"AH FUCK ME, TREENA!!" Deputy Jimmy facepalmed crashing into a seated position on the sofa.

Seconds later, he shifted in place uncomfortable until he tossed a series of random remotes on the cluttered, soiled carpet. Treena sat processing his words, still munching as he stared at the face of his phone.

"Want a blowjob?" She asked out of the blue.

"Well, la-dee-da Treena; thank god for small favors." Treena carefully set her bowl aside crawling over to him on all fours, unbuckling his gun belt. Deputy Jimmy sat back glaring at his tragically lazy better half.

She methodically drew his zipper down reaching into his boxers exposing his half erect penis. Treena leaned forward casually engulfing the head of his cock. Her lips gradually slid back and forth on his lengthening erection as she began vacuuming her cheeks inward. The resultant fish face did little to help his condition along with the lackadaisical blowjob he was receiving.

Treena lightly pumped her lips along half of his length with no flair or passion to speak of in any sense. Looking into her staid features added to a mounting frustration that caused Deputy Jimmy to disengage standing up tucking his cock away in front of his befuddled girlfriend.

"What?"

"Ah, explaining it would be a waste of time, Flora Bell; enjoy your fucking game.

Shit, I don't know why I keep you around anyway; you don't do a goddamn thing.

Can't even make me a sandwich." He zipped up leaving her looking at his crotch, wiping a forearm across her thin colorless lips.

"You're being kind of rude; you know that?"

"YEAH, WELL SO WHAT?!!" Her laconic entitlement had finally rubbed him the wrong way.

Deputy Jimmy was quickly caught off guard as Treena stood up to her full height of six two and a bit of change, a full head, and a half taller than the five, eight deputy. He found himself looking at the wonder bread logo on her flat chest. It was a surprising display of emotion.

"You want a fucking sandwich; I'll get you a sandwich." Deputy Jimmy watched her lazily stalk off to the kitchen noting internally how much she resembled a humanoid ostrich.He followed her into the kitchen going into his overstocked fridge for a can of beer.

He left the door open, leaning on it as he watched his tall, slender girlfriend slapping together a particularly sloppy looking sandwich from left out ingredients on the cluttered table. He took a deep swig from the can letting his eyes drift down to her rather elongated, pancake butt. Despite its inherent flatness, her hard-tan lines and muted, brief undercuff had a certain appeal. Her long legs and height were part of her initial allure in the earlier moments of what had become a contentious relationship.

A badly stitched scar on her left leg was testament to a time in her life when options were plenty for a former athlete on the high school volleyball and basketball teams. An accident took that all away.

"Ah fuck it."

The deputy mumbled to himself closing the distance between them yanking the vintage gym shorts down mid thigh exposing Treena's naked butt as she scooped a large tablespoon of mayonnaise onto a slab of cold ham and turkey. She glanced over her right shoulder with little more than a shrug before bending over at a ninety-degree angle.

Deputy Jimmy's pants hit the floor around his ankles as he spit on his palm applying some quick lubricant to his erection before driving it home in her moist snatch. There was no buildup as he just started long stroking the gawky ingenue eight years his junior. The twenty-eight-year-old was keen on continuing an easy lifestyle that required little more than her sexual presence.

Her size, taller than him was a point of sexual pride when they'd first met as he sought to conquer in bed, what he considered a veritable test of the gods. Even back then she did barely more than provide a stationary target raising her legs on either side of his alcohol fueled overtures. Treena was simply a one-night stand who never left. Her longish, shallow backside and small slightly saggy boobs held no sway for a deputy with a well-known lust for busty women of a thicker frame.

Once, he'd jokingly floated the idea of getting his "girlfriend" implants but never followed through even though she was game. Deputy Jimmy would never admit chickening out because a coworker abrasively chided him telling him that she would leave him for another man once her tits were done. Despite its flat nature, little motion ripples were visible as his pelvis slammed into her from the rear. His hands began rolling her t-shirt up exposing her lower back.

She was so thin that her spinal outline was visible along with impressions of her ribs. He continued rolling the cotton tee up until her small pointy breasts were exposed. His fingers sought the oversized nipples topping each of once pert breasts now beginning to suffer from a bit of sag. Whatever her feelings behind the sublime poker-faced expression he was used to was undone with a guttural moan. In the duration of their rather symbiotic relationship, Deputy Jimmy had screwed this biconically lazy woman every which way from Sunday.

He was reminded of a particularly rainy afternoon of frenzied rutting after both had experimented with an eight-ball provided by one of her local gamer associates. The couple screwed each other to distraction over Memorial Day weekend before spazzing out. Afterwards, Deputy Jimmy judged every following coupling on that fateful day. Treena never reached those heights again leading him to suspect a bit of acting on her part to secure residence in his home.

"Could you hurry it up; my legs are getting sore." She replied casually cementing her well-earned status as a buzzkill.

Deputy Jimmy gritted his teeth exasperated with the lack of emotional involvement from his live-in paramour, His fingers dug into her squarish hips going as hard as he could manage. His balls were already slapping wetly into her sex as Treena dipped a hip signaling her coming unwillingness to continue further.

Yet, he pressed harder using a bit of internal imagery to get over the precipice. His tightened grip held the tall drink of water in place as his reddened cock popped free of her snatch resting in her shallow gluteal cleft. Her narrow rear end made his cock look bigger than it actually was as he mashed into her hard, holding the woman in place.

"Don't-move." A thick gooey line of milky ejaculate cut a line right up her back as more simply bubbled out soiling her tight butt. Deputy Jimmy added to his climax wedging hard against her luxuriating in the feel of her skin on the underside of his penis.

"You're done." Treena abruptly stood up snatching a handful of napkins wiping his spunk away with one hand, warding him off with the other. He was a bit addled, slowly coming down in a post coital haze.

"Yeah."

"Here's your sandwich, Jimmy." He didn't expect his tall girlfriend to shove the sloppy edible construct hard into his chest. He managed to catch the sandwich by cupping his hands together, but his uniform shirt was soiled.

"HEY!!" She was definitely angry, yanking her shirt down, methodically bending down drawing her gym shorts up over her butt. Deputy Jimmy did a double take as she walked to the kitchen doorway facing the living room.

"My name ain't Flora Bell, motherfucker." He stared after her long after she'd returned to her online clique. The cum soaked napkins had been wrapped around his sandwich. His clipped-on police radio chirped as he tossed it in the trash.

"Yeah?"

************

Happy's Restaurant and Truck Stop was bustling with activity and a wealth of customers and visitors as a 1994 Geo Tracker pulled onto the lot. There was a bit of a wait for parking as the driver leaned out of the open window watching the varying degrees of street traffic.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I guess." Antoinette replied to her cousin from the backseat, crestfallen.

Her cousins drove from two counties over to visit her older sister Chelsea, in the hospital. Unfortunately, they arrived after visiting hours. Antoinette was instructed by her father to show them somewhere to grab a bite. The sullen sixteen-year-old dragged her feet, earning a slap to the rear from a disapproving mother.

"You don't sound okay; hey, its cool cause Chelsea woke up, right?" Her eyes fluttered at the question, head dipping low.

"Ah, leave her alone Mike." Her other cousin sat in the passenger seat looking out at the foot traffic a few feet from their car door.

"Shit, it's just a question, Carlos; they told us Chelsea woke up and that's gotta be good, right?"

"It's more complicated than that man; they gotta do tests on her head. You know them concussions can be pretty serious." Both of the twenty somethings sat back in silent reflection, before Mike spoke again.

"We gonna have to deal with that bitch that fucked up our cousin."

"Fucking A right, we are." Carlos agreed solemnly as a few kids walked by the front of their jeep.

"Her dad's the sheriff." Antoinette offered.

"We'll fuck him up too; I don't give a fuck." Mike retorted scratching his temple in contemplation.

The cousins lived two counties over employed at a local yard with their father and Antoinette's. They were transplants from the west coast three years in looking for a more relaxed lifestyle away from the big cities. Their parents made the gambit after Carlos ran into a little too much action on the streets. The close-knit families jointly moved to Maplewood, but their father ended up two counties over holding a number of odd jobs besides the lumber yard. It was supposed to be a new start, but things were flipped upside down with Chelsea's assault.

"Stop talking shit." Antoinette cut in, tersely.

"Huh?"

"This is my sister we're talking about, stop fronting. Chelsea can't remember some stuff right now, but she trying to act tough and shit! She thought she was a fucking bad ass too, so she went after that fucking Red looking to beat her ass for a friend and you know what; she got DESTROYED!! Doctors say she might have fucking brain damage or something!! BOTH OF YOU AIN'T DOING SHIT, SO STOP FRONTING!!" Before either of them could say a word, Antoinette jumped out of the jeep running into a crowd of patrons filing towards the entrance of Happy's.

"Fuck man, she so dramatic; we would kick some ass for Chelsea though." Mike sounded butthurt.

"Yeah, we would bro; park the car." Carlos hopped out of the car running after their little cousin leaving his cousin sitting in the passenger seat.

"Asshole, just didn't wanna parallel park."

Mike slid behind the wheel taking the jeep out of park as the car in front of him pulled into a pump station. He nudged the break a little sending the vehicle forward only to be jarred when someone slammed both hands onto the hood. Mike had been looking down trying to adjust his footing.

April glared at him through the windshield looking as if she would pounce on him. The jeep headlights illuminated her pale skin making the woman almost glow under its light. His eyes noticed her striking makeup drifting down to her visible mountain of cleavage. He barely even noticed her flipping him the bird as she slowly walked along the front of the jeep dragging her nails on the hood. Another car pulled into the empty space in front of him while he watched April disappear into the crowd of people at the restaurant entrance.

"Shit." Mike scoffed realizing he'd missed a chance to park, but still looking after April despite himself.

************

April was a little put out on a night of triumph over a few karmic obstacles after being foiled twice in the last twenty-four hours. Her short stature and impressive bust allowed her to bypass patrons jostling to get into the restaurant earning stares from stalled male visitors, and jeers from a few catty women. She could've cared less feeling the night was her coming out party of sorts.

More eyes followed her up the aisle adjacent to the outside gas pumps as she found herself staring at a row of booths all occupied except for two back to back. Two people suddenly rushed by bumping her slightly as they pushed into the closest booth leaving only one. Some tall handsome guy was in self-absorbed discussion with a slightly chubby teen. April stopped regarding taking stock of the offending parties immediately picking up on the distressed teen being comforted.

"Sorry Carlos, I didn't mean to be an asshole, but this shit got me all stressed out!!"

"I hear you Antoinette; everything's gonna be okay. You've gotta believe that prima; we got your back, alright?"

The cousins pushed into the side of the booth facing April. She took visual note of the hunched over girl's emotional turmoil. There was something familiar about the girl's face, but she couldn't place it ultimately drifting by what she believed to be a couple into remaining available booth. The sixteen-year old's tears were dotting the table as her companion snatched a few napkins from the dispenser dabbing at her eyes.

April slid into the booth finding it difficult enough because of her bust. Her breasts bulged out obscenely catching the light as a waitress appeared at the table which was still dirty from a prior guest. The haggard looking server was visibly annoyed with April, hands at her hips, a wet dishrag hanging.

"This table ain't ready; it's still dirty." April ignored her looking at the laminated one sheet, engrossed.

"Bring me some coffee please? I like it black, ma'am." The waitress removed two discarded plates wiping the table down as another hostess approached the table with a family in tow but had to turn back. There was visible grumbling, but April could've cared less.

"I bet you do." The waitress sneered under her breath unable to look away from the teen's massive bust. April glanced up looking her directly in the eyes in a test of wills which the forty something lost after a few seconds.

There was a waitress station in the middle of the floor which allowed April to plainly watch the woman angrily filling a mug of coffee without tampering with it. The waitress turned to a coworker still pissed jaw jacking until the other woman took the mug instead. April smiled to herself that her initial waitress didn't have the stones to ask her to leave the commandeered table. She glanced back towards the booth finding Mike squeezing into a seat facing her.

His eyes immediately went wide in recognition before automatically dropping down to her chest as the coffee was set before her. April stared back pointedly trying to figure out if she wanted to flip him the bird again or pop a nipple out to rattle him as wisps of vapor rose from her cup. Mike was completely focused on her face providing the emphasis for a probing finger covertly dipping and pumping into her cleavage in a salacious display.

"WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?!!" April's view of Mike was suddenly obstructed when a middle-aged guy leaned in with a snake's smile. He was old enough to be her father as evidenced by his fashion choice of a gaudy suit jacket over a lime green shirt with a wide collar and corduroy slacks.

"Fuck man." April facepalmed looking down towards her mug of steaming coffee instead of his disingenuous smile.

"MY NAME IS STAN, I SELL DISCOUNT HOT TUBS, AND YOU ARE?!!" He offered his had wanting to shake hers, but she didn't respond resisting the urge to spit into his open palm.

"Not impressed."

"HAHAHA, YOU'RE FUNNY!! Uhm, saw you earlier-out on the strip?" His words drew her attention further validating her exit from life as a disaffected teen punching bag. Stan, the hot tub salesman was a fan.

"Yeah, so what?"

"Well, I was hoping you were still on the clock? Ahm, just saying I got a bit of money if you're interested in doing a business deal, huh?" He slid into the opposite side of the booth still blocking her view of the handsome guy who'd caught her attention.

"I'm on break; do you fucking mind?"

"Oh, having a bite, are you? I don't mind picking up the tab if you don't mind pushing me uhm, to the front of the line, little lady? Say by the way; what's the fee; for your services?"

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,008 Followers