Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness followed on the tip of Red's boot as it collided with her head. Her phone began ringing, disturbing her ruminations.

"Hello?" No one spoke on the other end of the line.

"Hello?!"

The person slowly hung up, leaving her alone in the darkness, illuminated by television light.

************

"Home momma."

"You uh, catch the bad guy, Phil?" Elle didn't look up from her kindle, engrossed in a romantic novel as he opened the closet door hanging his gun belt on a hook.

She was reclining in a cotton pink nightdress that accentuated her long, lean figure. Her slender legs were above the blankets rubbed down with lotion. The scent hung in the air. Deputy Mooney paused taking in the sight of his wife reading. The television was on some movie channel that was part of their cheap cable package. She was his high school sweetheart, the first and only woman he'd ever slept with. He had no complaints and she'd given him a brood of beautiful children.

"No, not exactly."

"Sorry to hear that; what pray tell, happened?"

"Blown up."

"HUH?!!" He chuckled when she looked up, distracted. Elle was wearing her reading glasses which looked like the kind strict librarians wore, attached cord and all.

"Sheriff Reed's daughter finally found what she was looking for, in spades." She put her kindle down watching as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Melissa?"

"Yeah, drove off the side of a cliff into a ravine at the local campgrounds." His shoulders cracked audibly revealing a body weary from hours of work. She got up helping him out of his shirt, placing it in a hamper behind the bedroom door.

"What'd the sheriff say when you told him?"

"Nothing just nodded and closed the door in my face. Likely, he was experiencing a bit of shock; but it seemed he was already having some kind of night. Could smell the alcohol before I got up the steps, you know?"

"I feel so bad for him; that girl made his life a living hell. You know he loved his daughter; otherwise he would've let her go to jail at least a few times for some of the horrible things, she did."

"Would've done her some good."

"You know, it's not good to speak ill of the dead." Deputy Mooney paused, pondering her words as she undid his belt buckle.

"That's the precise reason why I love you, momma."

Elle paused looking into his eyes before removing her glasses to give him a peck on the lips. This ended up being a series of kisses before the mature couple were full on making out. His hand found a lovely hanging breast cupping the underside, feeling the weight. A thumb brushed a nipple finding it erect.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to get me a blue pill, huh Elle?"

"I got your blue pill, papa." The deputy's wife knelt taking his pants to his ankles, carefully allowing him to step out of each leg.

His boxers followed before she took him between her lips. Her technique was slow and measured, exactly what he needed after a long day of work. Tonight she was a little more animated where usually she was sort of reticent.

"Come on up here, woman." Mooney helped her up to her feet cupping her plush, somewhat flattened buttocks.

Elle wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him deeply as he pulled her into his body. He relieved his lovely wife of her cotton nightshirt getting a look at her pendulous breasts. He loved the hard-tan lines from the demi cup brassieres she favored. The deputy purchased her first years ago as an anniversary present, happily surprised at how good she looked wearing it. She always lamented the large size of her tanned areolas, but he loved taking her nipples between his lips. There was nothing about his wife that the deputy didn't love.

"Sure you up to it, papa?" His brow wrinkled up at her question. Before she could resist, the deputy's wife found herself scooped up into his arms and tossed onto the mattress. Her butt landed on the television remote.

"I'll buy that for a dollar!!" The vaudeville styled comedian yelled to canned studio audience laughter flanked on either side by two slutty dressed models who also laughed in disingenuous fashion.

Elle scrambled turning off the television, but it was too late as the sound of their youngest crying was heard down the corridor.

"Ah, dammit." Deputy Mooney scoffed.

************

"Uh fuck, you're tight as fuck baby!!" His labored grunts went hand in hand with every thrusting grunt as he plowed her reddened cunt like it was his last meal.

Stan's hairy chest was bared, pants and underwear at his knees attesting to a lust unwilling to wait any longer resulting in the immediate stripping of his sexual muse. She offered no help whatsoever allowing her clothing to be half ripped off before she was shoved down unto her mattress.

"Shit girl, you're taking it like a champ!!" Stan was covered in perspiration as his pot belly ground into her fupa, savagely. A large sweat stain appeared on the back of his shirt as he bucked his hips even more taking in the visual.

April lay flat unmoving akin to a corpse, limbs spread eagle as if she were making a snow angel in her rented bed. Her big, expressive blue eyes were wide and glassy, her massive breasts jiggled from the aggressive motion, pooled in her armpits. Her round cupie doll features glistened wet, excessive mascara running horizontally across her cheeks onto the ruffled sheets. He cared little, failing to notice the mucus running from her nostrils while her mouth hung agape, mutely gasping for air.

Her eyes focused on the solitary lightbulb illuminating the motel room, but April was looking beyond it into the unknown. Up until that moment she wasn't alone in the world, sharing a similar world view with one other now gone. She was oblivious to his problematic weight and the slapping noises feeling the room.

"AW FUUUCK, BAAA-BEEEE!!" Stan drew his knees forward awkwardly, hunching over her prone figure gathering up her pillowy breasts. He feverishly suckled one of her raspberry hued nipples nipping and chewing, looking for a reaction, any reaction.

The prostitute's lack of verbal involvement was starting to garner his attention as he resorted to chomping on both nipples almost distending them as he kneaded April's huge breasts. Stan glanced up between her mountainous cleavage finding the underside of her pudgy chin facing him. He licked a slimy trail between her boobs, pressing his cock hard into her cunt. He used both hands jiggling her mams roughly finding, nothing. Her frozen expression of grief took a bit out of the proceedings making her look like a mannequin, a plastic baby doll.

"Feel that good, huh baby; Am a pounding that shit good, right? Right, huh?" She remained the same, no change.

Ego completely trampled, Stan the john leaned forward petulantly giving her a sloppy kiss covering her gaped maw with his own. It was meant to get a reaction out of April one way or another as his tongue swirled around inside her mouth getting no reaction whatsoever. He pulled back still wedged tight, his heavy body draped over her own. April remained the same, no physical or verbal reaction at all, destroying his fragile, middle aged ego.

"YOU'RE A DEAD FUCK!!" Stan bellowed out of hurt, more than any frustration.

April's big, blue eyes rolled in his direction, her body deathly still. Stan didn't notice scratching the back of his head still intent on getting his nut.

Her arms whipped through the air so fast, they were almost a blur of motion, fingers interlocking behind his back. April slowly turned her head facing the surprised john, suddenly using every bit of strength she could muster to snatch him down into her torso. Her left fist slid to her right wrist encircling and locking fingers into place almost cutting off her own circulation. Stan tried to push up with his flattened palms on either side of her head, but found himself trapped against her massive chest, his cock tightly wedged into her cunt as their eyes met too close for comfort.

"You wanna fuck; let's fuck." Her childish sounding voice was distinctly acid tinged and threatening. She surprised him, quickly interlocking her heels in the small of his back using her leverage ensnaring him between her pudgy limbs.

His equilibrium took a direct hit as he found himself quickly rolled onto his back in one swift motion leaving him pinned under her body. Her immense bosom engulfed his pecks, neck, and the lower portion of his face. Stan found himself looking right up through her enormous cleavage. Her dead weight purposely left him trapped underneath her as the portly blonde nimbly folded her knees, hooking her feet against his inner thighs.

Her weight instantly made it hard for him to breathe as April glared down at his fast reddening face. Her palms were flattened against his flabby man boobs as she allowed him to struggle a bit before collapsing down onto his body. Her breasts completely smothered his face adding to a building distress. She relented five minutes later allowing life giving air into his lungs.

"You wanna fuck?"

"Nuh, no." He whimpered as April's hands closed into fists, clawing his chest up with talon-like markings.

"Yes you do, Stan." She replied in childish fashion, giggling a bit.

Her oppressive breasts washed over him like the incoming tide as she flattened out on top of him. His cries and whimpers eventually died down before she relented allowing more air back into his lungs as his temples throbbed from the sensation. April cut off his desperate gasps for air covering his mouth with her own almost looking like she was conducting mouth to mouth resuscitation. Her tongue dipped into his mouth seeking another form of attack devoid of anything remotely sensual before she partially relented. April could feel the fear washing over him letting it flow into her, making her excited. Her breathing was audible, breath hot on his face as she became sopping wet.

"Stanley?"

"Yuh-yeah?" He whimpered almost crying out, not realizing how hard he'd become inside her tightness. April mashed down on him getting a strained gasp as she bit into his chin. She left a mark which she licked and kissed smearing her dark, burgundy lipstick everywhere.

"Wanna fuck?" She moaned, staring deep into his eyes demonstrating a learned behavior from her mentor.

"No."

April snarled allowing herself to become heavier finally earning his survival instinct with hands yanking at her blonde hair, striking her back in glancing blows. April laughed malevolently before closing her teeth on his Adam's apple shutting down his resistance. She slowly relented looking deep into his eyes, again.

"Stanley, do-you-wanna fuck?"

"Yes." It was a barely audible whisper.

April reared up on his chest digging her nails into his shoulders appearing some insane gargoyle, a lioness. Her meaty, chunky butt gradually sinking down further until only his swollen, oversized balls were visible. The pudgy blonde began rolling and grinding eventually rabbiting into his crotch with increasingly wild abandon.

His vantage point yielded little other than the shadow left across his face from the undersides of her huge breasts. Stan realized that he indeed, was being fucked. April's orgasmic cries filled the room as she arched her back riding him like a thoroughbred. The pressure on his capture tumescence was astounding as his cock was nearly wrenched from his body.

April drew her knees tighter using everything she had to smash the insensitive prick beneath her in a staggering display of insane grief. Her mascara darkened tears rained down on his face and chest as she went into overdrive. Her cunt was tight and slimy, tightening up to painful extremes as she went into the throes of a hateful orgasm triggered out of loss, more than anything else.

Despite his fear, Stan exploded inside her snatch in pulsing waves uncontrollably crying out in passionate distress. April didn't stop, splashing their intermingled juices about as her left hand slipped under the pillow just above his head. The flip knife appeared clasped tightly in her pudgy fist.

"STANLEY!!" He barely realized what was happening as the knife appeared hovering over her head clutched in both fists, dagger style.

In a herculean effort that likely tore something inside him, Stan twisted to one side as the blade slammed into the mattress scraping the side of his head. April caught off guard toppled over onto the bed recovering quickly stabbing out again, missing as he tumbled onto the floor. He scrambled about as she began shrieking slashing her pillow to shreds raining feathers everywhere. She couldn't take the reality any longer murdering the pillow, tearing it to shreds before tossing it over her shoulder glaring at him.

"STAAAAAAN-LEY!!" April lost her balance falling onto the floor after him as he snatched at his pants making it to the door. Her weight proved a factor again allowing him a bit of reprieve as she worked to right herself, flip knife in hand.

"FUKKIN BITCH; YOU'RE CRAZY!!" Stan yelled panicking as she found her footing, half shrieking, half gasping enraptured with the mental image of his corpse.

The knife ended up embedded instead in the wall at the side of her motel room door. Stan the john made good his escape, bolting to his car like his life depended on it. The blade cracked the rectangular plastic mount for the light switch, throwing the room into darkness. April had to use some force to pull it free, still glaring out into the parking lot.

"I'll buy that for a dollar!!" The vaudeville styled comedian yelled to canned studio audience laughter flanked on either side by two slutty dressed models who also laughed in disingenuous fashion.

The replayed movie drew her attention as a line of blood trickled down her bottom lip. April swiped at the television causing the cable cord to detach, as the screen went to static snow. She collapsed, breathing hard before screaming at the top of her lungs.

It was a banshee's scream.

Sohn Byun found himself caught up in a perpetual bout of frustration as he conducted a social experiment of sorts on himself in his small manager's office which also doubled as a secondary bedroom at work. The sixty-seven-year-old hotel manager was doing his best to elicit a physical reaction out of his lax endowment by watching some retro porn from the early eighties. His recent purchase of a generic brand of Cialis off the net was yielding little to no results as he watched two slender women having a sexual tryst that left much to be desired.

The somewhat uptight, manager had been secretly worried that his thirty-six-year-old wife was planning on stepping outside of the marriage. To that end, he'd purchased what he thought was an equalizer. A blood curdling scream ended his ruminations causing him to topple from his bed onto the cluttered floor.

"Sesang-e, museun il-iya? oneul bam nugungai motel-eseo jjochgyeo nass-eoyo!!" He managed to right himself using the edge of his mattress to straighten his weary back.

There was a certain amount of personal embarrassment as the elderly man pulled on his cutoff, plaid shorts covering his lower nudity. Sohn Byun cracked his office door staring out into the parking lot finding some errant clients looking in the direction of a recent check-in.

"Geu ttungttunghan yeojaneun johji anhda! naneun geunyeoga nappeun gogaeg jung hana, jon ttoneun mueongaleul gajigo issdago hwagsinhabnida!"

Sohn Byun was more than a little annoyed by the disturbance being caused by his new tenant, internally kicking himself for taking more money for an additional few days from the portly, woman. He snatched up the frayed little league bat used to scare off transients, stomping out into the parking lot.

An obvious prostitute and a distracted client were standing at the motel window attention directed towards the April's open room door. Sohn waved them away motioning with his weapon as he approached finding the darkened room flickering with television light.

"Shit." He'd intended to put his foot down with the troublesome prostitute but found something that stopped him in his tracks.

He was unprepared for the sight of the nude girl kneeling just inside her open door staring out at him, starkly. The paleness of her plump dimensions and immense bosom stood out in the darkness, almost glowing amidst the flicker of television reflecting static snow. The droning sound from the television was stereo loud enough to be heard over the entire parking lot. Sohn's attention was solely on the woman's face finding an innate horror in the pools of darkness surrounding piercing, blue eyes staring a hole in his face.

They almost seemed to be glowing. Her body was glistening feverishly with perspiration, bust heaving in volcanic rage and grief unabated. April didn't care about anything outside of herself and didn't have any fucks to give about the various onlookers. Sohn glanced back over his shoulder at some gathered onlookers, before directing his attention back towards a now standing April.

"Uhm, you keep down in here. Other people sleep, now." Rivulets of black mascara were flowing down rounded cheeks, ruddy from continuous crying. Her piercing eyes remained the same. Sohn stumbled backward as the door creaked closed.

April collapsed to her knees sobbing again taking both pudgy fists to her temples nearly beating herself senseless enough that she toppled onto her back. Her body was completely flushed as she stared up at the ceiling gasping, desperate to catch a breath. In moments she was on the verge of hyperventilating as her fingers closed around the cold metal of her flip knife. She brought it up into view using her thumb to slide the razor-sharp blade into view. Its gleam under the flickering television light caught the eye just right as April considered something dark.

"No, not yet Melissa; not yet mother. I gotta a whole lot to do and it ain't gonna end in this piss bucket town. I'm gonna do a lot of living for us both, mom."

Her weight coupled with her huge breasts made it difficult to right herself, but April managed to sit up with a concerted effort before rolling onto all fours. Her breasts drug the frayed carpeting as she crawled over to the muted alcove retrieving one of her backpacks from the luggage rack. Every second lent purpose to her actions as she turned it upside down dumping the contents on the floor before a laptop appeared. April took care with the computer which was covered with a plethora of stickers and taped on characters from her favorite indie comics.

"It's not going to be neat, not going to be clean and wrapped up in a big, fucking bow for every mouth breather swimming around in this toilet. I won't let it be that easy, bitch. You're not gonna sail off into the sunset like some goddamn princess." She plugged a cord into the side of her computer, licking her bottom lip as its light illuminated her tear stained features.

"You're gonna crawl around for the rest of your life on your hands and knees across jagged rocks and broken glass." April rummaged through the mess on her floor finding a small, velvet jewelry bag embroidered with tiny skulls and crossbones.

"The world you think you're gonna be a part of, is gonna eat you alive, bitch." April sniffled wetly, tongue lapping up the salty glaze from a running nose as she dumped out several flash drives.

Her busy fingers plucked a single drive from the mess. It was black with a heart meticulously painted onto it using her favorite, crimson tinged nail polish. April's gasps as she pushed it into the port on her laptop were almost orgasmic. She clicked on a file. April's eyes grew wider emphasizing the insanity floating around in those pools of darkness. Her thin lips began to curl into an insane smile as her media player started.

"Yeah fuck that big dick biatch." Leslie's voice flowed from the laptop while onscreen she was viciously pegging Humbert Jenkins in the school library.