Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His narrow butt dipped up in the frame leaving the rest of his body hidden from view until Leslie leaned over grabbing a handful of his hair bringing his head up into view facing Red's phone. The horrific laughter of both cheerleaders intermingled with the cries of a helpless victim filled the small motel room.

April had taken the initiative going through Red's phone finding the forgotten clips filmed a week before she found herself in the crosshairs of a woman who made it her personal mission to twist and warp a perceived rival ultimately giving birth to the darkness currently festering in a motel at the edge of Maplewood.

"You're such a drama queen Hum-Bert."

The camera focused on the underside of Humbert's abdomen as Red's hand appeared in frame handling his cock, roughly jerking on it as several bursts of semen exploded from its crown while the girls laughed, hard. This seemed to spur Leslie on further as she went to town shoving the dildo savagely into his back door, audibly gasping from the exertion.

There was an abrupt cut to this jarring view of Humbert's reddened, gaped anus. An edited in photo of the cheerleaders followed ending the five-minute clip with a traumatized Humbert standing between them. Both teens were each, sickeningly making the peace hand sign in the photo. Leslie Kennedy was positively glowing.

"I'm in the business of stealing happy endings." April pushed ENTER sending the clip...everywhere.

...TO BE CONCLUDED IN THREE.

The Reign of Terror will soon conclude in Maplewood.