Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't have to make that decision without me; you wanted to protect me."

He was already fumbling out into an equally trashed corridor stumbling into his bathroom where he splashed water on his face. Reed was moving about on rubbery legs nearly toppling over if not for grabbing the towel rack to steady himself.

"It's gonna be okay; everything's gonna be fine." Reed didn't know if he were talking to himself or Leslie's phantom from that time.

He splashed water on his face trying to hardwire some sobriety into his system. There was an urgency to his movements oblivious to some insistent knocking at his front door. He opened and closed the medicine cabinet a few times before chugging a third of a bottle of mouthwash. He immediately coughed up the blue concoction along with some remaining portions of the liquor he'd been imbibing throughout the night.

The knocking continued as he wiped down his wrinkled uniform shirt with a towel dropping it absentmindedly to the bathroom floor. He was putting himself through the paces turning on his shower repeatedly before giving up altogether. Reed adjusted the open buttons on his shirt walking to the cabinet at the end of the corridor where he kept his arsenal retrieving his badge from its interior.

"We're gonna be fine Leslie, just fine and its gonna work out."

He pinned the badge to his chest noticing that it hung at an angle before strapping on his gun belt. The knocking continued as he walked to the front door snatching his patrol car keys from a wall hook. He'd checked out from everything around him internally with a single minded purpose as he opened his front door finding the mayor and his entourage waiting.

The crafty mayor had the foresight not to knock on the door himself, instead sending one of his minions to do his dirty work. The bespectacled city employee shrunk away when the big, barrel chested man's countenance suddenly appeared right before his eyes. The wiry thirtysomething stumbled down a step towards the mayor who stood flanked on either side by his entourage, all looking pensive.

"Oh hey Bobby, I've something really important to attend to, so let me just call you back later, alright?" The joyous tone of his voice threw the men off. They were expecting the stone faced, almost silently antagonistic lawman everyone had come to regretfully know over the years.

"We got some important business to talk about that can't wait none, right now." Mayor Laird replied, his voice already shaky. There were two extra men on either side of Reed's ranch house ready to swarm him if things got violent.

"Yeah okay, but I gotta take care of this Bobby." Reed was actually smiling and scratching his head as he continued walking towards his patrol car pushing past the mayor. Everyone else was busy doing sort of a doubletake.

"Yuh, going to see about making arrangements for your daughter?" His voice was uneven as he addressed the former sheriff, even more so when Reed stopped in his tracks still facing his patrol car.

This queasy sort of feeling engulfed him making his stomach turn painfully. He nearly regurgitated but managed to keep himself in check folding his arms in a manner that suggested he was feeling intensely cold. His fingers scratched his chest as he made sense of the mayor's question while everyone else looked at one another for some visual cue. Mayor Laird regretted listening to a subordinate's suggestion that the deputies be excluded from this confrontation as Reed glanced over his shoulder at the portly man.

"I got some, insurance about that; but I'm gonna call you Bobby. I gotta go marry me a woman who's having my baby. We're in love and all of that good stuff Bobby. We love each other for real and ain't nothing standing in our way now. It's gonna be beautiful Bobby; I'm gonna send you an invite to the wedding. I need to go now cause she ain't got no baby bump now and we got to hurry up or the wedding pictures will be messed up."

Reed relayed all of this insane information never turning to face the mayor who glanced around at his subordinates getting assorted shrugs and muted doubletakes before asking an obvious question.

"Who's uh, the lucky gal you marrying up with, Wyatt?" The former sheriff was standing at his patrol car door but perked up blinking profusely as a wry smile formed on his lips.

"Leslie, her name is Leslie Kennedy, and we love each other."

Before anyone could say another word, Wyatt Reed got behind the wheel quickly backing out bumping the mayor's vehicle smashing a taillight. They watched the crazed man speed off easily doing eighty miles an hour as Mayor Laird turned to his assistant.

"You're a butthead for telling me to keep things all nice and all; he's shit crazy and you're gonna be cleaning out your desk. But first, call over to the station and put a warning to them deputies for this uhm, Leslie Kennedy person."

**************

CARTEGENA, COLUMBIA

Her footfalls clicked along the earthen tiles, the spike heels creating this sort of incessant cadence as the sparse employees working the area kept their distance. It felt as if the locals lucky enough to work the luxury hotel could feel a sort of power emanating from her person. Her blue eyes scanned the room moving side to side as the rest of her body continued along as if using a track of some sort. The wire frame glasses on her classically European nose did little to hide the dead stare affixed to her arrestingly beautiful face.

Her blonde hair was professionally coifed in front with the rest folded into a thick Dutch braid that extended just below her shoulders. The cut of her designer business suit was professional but clung to her body enough to reveal a wealth of curves. Her hourglass figure was exaggerated with a large bust, powerful hips and buttocks. She was built like a goddess come to earth.

One lowly worker found his gaze catching the pronounced sway of her butt before being reprimanded and dispatched to the kitchen for a day of hard labor. He stole another glance sporting a visible tent in his pants as the goddess walked to the far end of the area bordering the main lobby. Everything about her was deliberate as she turned on a dime walking to the lift as a bellhop proactively pushed the button. The doors opened as if on cue allowing her to enter without a word of thanks, no gratitude or tip for the bellhop who mumbled under his breath.

"Perra atrapada."

She held a leather satchel in both hands before her person as the elevator ascended stopping at the top floor. She let it fall to her side tapping a rounded hip as she strolled to a room at the end of the corridor holding it like a much smaller handbag. The goddess hesitated at the door for a second or two before lightly rapping at it knowing the sound would carry. She stood there putting all of her weight on one leg with a curvaceous hip popped out almost posing for some unseen imaginary camera. Wet sounding footfalls approached the door followed by sounds of it unlocking as a tall muscular native with boyish features peered out at her.

"¿Puedo ayudarte a fallar?"

"Quizas mas tarde." She answered exchanging glances with the young man who appeared instantly enraptured with her visually.

The goddess pushed her wireframe glasses up on her nose peering down noticing his nudity enhanced by the fact this local was sporting a penis nearly knee length. She reached up softly pushing the door open walking by him without another glance. The huge luxury suite was immaculately furnished serving as a makeshift office with business accommodations on the far side of the room. She'd taken three steps into the room observing a peer standing there wrapped in a terrycloth robe pouring herself a glass of wine.

"Starting early, are we Anna?"

"Address me properly."

"My apologies Mrs. Kennedy; I've come with an urgent matter for your purview only." Although in her late forties, this mature brunette was stunningly beautiful in her own right, a contrast to the blonde woman standing before her.

Her looks harkened back to older days, a standard long forgotten buried by jealous tastemakers unable to achieve the standard. Although her subordinate stood a head taller, she radiated her own stifling power dressed in a loose fitting terrycloth robe that did nothing to hide one of her full breasts topped with a thick erect nipple. Mrs. Kennedy sported an olive colored tint that caused a few of the locals to believe she might be a native.

Adjacent to both of the women, another muscled gigolo was lying on an adjacent bed au natural. His own prominent endowment visible as his associate walked by Leslie only to be stopped by Mrs. Kennedy. She gave the youthful prostitute a lusty kiss that lingered for seconds unwilling to relinquish a grip on his manhood as she glanced at her subordinate.

"Karen, you really need to lighten up; everything is going as planned with all the relevant parts in place and all appropriate palms greased."

"There's an intangible."

"Whatever it is, get rid of it; aren't you supposed to be a fixer. I mean you come well endorsed and I understand you have some ambition of becoming a partner later."

"Mrs. Kennedy, be careful how you employ me." Mrs. Kennedy was given pause as she stared at the cold woman in front of her, brow furrowing.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"You are the intangible." The young gigolo was allowed to continue on his way disappearing into a bathroom.

"Excuse me Ms. McIntyre; what're you talking about." Karen opened the satchel bag removing a phone opening it before handing it to her superior.

"What is this?"

"Watch." Mrs. Kennedy found a clip on the phone staring at it unopened for a few seconds before clicking on it.

"Yeah fuck that big dick biatch." Leslie was viciously pegging Humbert Jenkins in the school library. His narrow butt dipped up in the frame leaving the rest of his body hidden from view until Leslie leaned over grabbing a handful of his hair bringing his head up into view facing Red's phone.

"You're such a drama queen Hum-Bert." It almost sounded like she was singing the words before she redoubled her efforts thrusting wildly down into him from the mounted position.

The wineglass hit the floor shattering into a million pieces. Mrs. Kennedy walked over sitting on a nearby loveseat visibly shook while Karen McIntyre watched unaffected. She shifted about adjusting the robe, hiding the nudity underneath before she glanced over at her subordinate.

"This phone and the accompanying clip were delivered to the front desk of my hotel this morning in a manila envelope. There was nothing else, but I gather Nova is displeased."

"Shit." Mrs. Kennedy leaned back on the sofa nibbling on a thumbnail, immediately pensive.

"I suppose the sentiment is that your daughter's impending legal troubles could be used against you while negotiating for our client's fight against extradition to the United States. We are scheduled to meet with her this afternoon in prison; what will you tell her when she asks?"

Mrs. Kennedy leaned forward elbows resting on her knees as she ruminated before staring at Karen McIntyre. There was no love lost between the two women, one a power broker of sorts while the younger a young shark, was nipping at her heels.

"Plan B will become Plan A, worst comes to worst and this judge shits on our bribe."

"Your daughter Mrs. Kennedy?"

"You take care of it, bury everything deep." She looked away towards the open balcony taking in the exotic view unwilling to stare at a sudden rival.

"You want me to take care of your personal business?"

"Anything else would be seen as weakness by Nova; take care of this and I'll make sure you get that assignment in Germany. A cold bitch like you would fit in real fucking good with those assholes. Maybe you'd like some German dick since Columbia doesn't seem to suit you."

Karen didn't react other than removing and cleaning her wireframe glasses for a second as the gigolo returned from the bathroom walking in her direction.

"Anna, look at me." Mrs. Kennedy glanced over at the young statuesque blonde who sat her satchel bag down stopping the youthful prostitute.

"Mírame chico, no te muevas." Karen caught his gaze more than her proficiency at his native tongue.

They exchanged glances but hers lingered almost lulling him into a serpentine trance as she leaned into his side running her nails across his ribcage. Her hand shot down encircling his ripe manhood just below the crown. Her thumb and forefinger slid down his thickening shaft as Karen leaned in whispering in his ear.

"La próxima vez que vea tu bonita cara; Te voy a follar hasta que esto tuyo deje de funcionar."

She punctuated this promise taking his ear between her lips as her fingers slid slowly down his shaft just above the base. Karen suddenly grabbed the base of his manhood, balls, and all with her fist as the young gigolo climaxed almost on command.

Several bursts of thick milky cum exploded from the barely twentysomething in fits and starts while Karen held onto his manhood like she owned it. Her fist was instantly glazed over, some of his youthful essence dripping from her fingers as she collected herself before Mrs. Kennedy's astonished hazel eyes.

Karen surprised her superior and the gigolo offering her soiled hand, placing it before his lips with a sense of expectancy. Her head leaned to the side as she stared deep into his eyes. He leaned forward eyes still locked with hers cleaning his own spunk from her fingers as Karen regarded Mrs. Kennedy stone faced as ever.

"I understand the difference between business that needs to be urgently attended to, and pleasure." The other gigolo stirred on the nearby bed watching intently as Karen picked up her satchel with a newly cleaned hand, walking out.

*************

"Somebody up there hates us."

"Shut up."

"No it's real Mooney; the man upstairs has got it in for us something serious."

"I need you to get your head in the game, we got another player out in the field and I don't want any goofy stuff either."

"Spoken like a true leader, Sheriff."

"Shut up Jimmy."

Mooney wondered if there was a twinge of jealousy in his partner's voice. Both men mulled taking a shot at the former Sheriff Reed's position over the years, but always relented. Now they were speeding towards the home of another puzzle piece in the web of insanity currently swirling about Maplewood, particularly the high school. The radio suddenly chirped with an incoming call from the station.

"Mooney, we got some trouble." Dispatch always called in ignoring radio protocol which irritated him, but today was becoming sort of frantic.

"Spit it out Mabel."

"Mayor done call down here saying he found the Sheriff all crazy talking a bunch of nonsense about getting married."

"So, what's that gotta do with us." Deputy Jimmy interrupted.

"Mayor's been saying that Sheriff talking about marrying that cheerleader girl from the high school, that Leslie Kennedy on the hook for that porno tape."

"WHAT?!!" Mooney was aware of the co-queen of Maplewood High through two of his kids.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you; he done drove off all crazy and drunk going to that girl's house or something." Both of the lawmen exchanged looks as they sped down the highway.

"Dispatch Linda over to the house to pick that girl up; we're enroute."

"Yes Sheriff." The Dispatch replied as Deputy Jimmy chuckled.

"Just rolls off the tongue."

Partners for years, both men knew each other well and their former boss even better. Neither fancied a direct confrontation with the man especially after he'd presumably been "benched" by the mayor himself. Deputy Jimmy's ringing phone interrupted the silent rumination between both men. He checked the face of his work phone finding a shit emoji sent by his angry live-in girlfriend Treena. He ignored it as a thought creeped into his head.

"So, you think Sheriff was making it with his daughter's best friend?" Deputy Jimmy met the eighteen year old on one of the many occasions Red visited her father at work.

"I don't wanna think about it; let's just sort this out."

"Makes sense you know? I mean I get why he was uh, kinda gone from work for a while; hell, if I had something as fine as that Leslie Kennedy girl, I'd be..."

"Fired by the same man we're going to intercept right now!" Mooney hated it when his partner aired out his sexual side finding it cringe inducing but a little off putting as well because he had two teenaged daughters, one around the same age as the increasingly infamous remaining cheerleader.

"Hey man, I'm just talking; no need to get that daddy antenna up on me. Ain't you never looked or appreciated another woman besides the wife, huh? You know you ain't some kind of saint Mooney." Deputy Jimmy looked away out his side window at the scenery shooting by in a blur.

"I've looked, but I love my wife."

"Don't tell me you've never thought about making it with somebody besides Elle?"

"I've looked and there ain't nothing out there good enough to make me ruin the best thing in my life. I've got everything I've ever wanted with Elle and more; why would I fuck that up?" Deputy Jimmy was already snickering as he answered what he considered an inappropriate question.

"Damn Jeb; the old lady gotta microphone up in this here patrol car or something?" He laughed making his partner bristle a little.

"If we wasn't busy, I'd pull over in potter's field and go a few rounds with you."

Mooney always threatened potter's field, this abandoned patch of land on the outskirts of Maplewood with nothing on it but an abandoned stable for livestock and horses destined for the glue factory more or less.

"Yeah right; hey I ain't married to nobody." Deputy Jimmy scoffed.

"I know, hell everybody knows Jimmy; it's why Linda wants to choke you out and we both know she'd have to get in line behind a bunch of your bed buddies."

"Fuck man, you make me sound like some kind of pervert."

"You don't think you sound like some kinda pervert?"

"I'm just saying we been partners on these here mean streets for a while now; we've had our fair share of scraps and watched each other's back out here and in the station with fucking Sheriff Reed and everything. You know me Mooney, you'd be the last person I expect to treat me like my aunt Essie Mae. That's all I'm trying to say man." The acting sheriff noticed the emerging heartfelt tone coming from his partner.

"Essie Mae?"

"Yeah my aunt from Cobb County; when I was a kid she damn near tore all the flesh off my back on account of catching me with my cousin Penny. See, I was well, visiting their homestead with my mom one Sunday afternoon after church and well, my cousin Penny was there and all. She was like this smudgy girl stuck in hand me down dresses and sneakers who was a tomboy. We used to wrestle and fight; she was one of the boys if you get my drift. I hadn't seen her for a good year or so coming up on her eighteenth birthday, so mom bought her a gift or two including this little red polka dot dress. She didn't think nothing of it shucking outta her clothes right in front of me while our moms talked in the other room."

"I don't like where this story is going." Deputy Jimmy continued recounting a moment in his past despite his partner's obvious reservations.

"Well I was just sitting there on the bed and I knew enough to look away, but Penny called me wanting me to look. I figured she'd gotten into that cheap dress, so I looked. My cousin was standing there holding her tits out, shaking them in front of my face and all. Penny was what you'd call, a late bloomer real skinny, flat as a board and teased about it by all the other girls. Now, she had these big ass 44DD's and boy was she proud of them. She just wanted to mess with my head, nothing else but my aunt Essie Mae walked right in on us."

1...45678...14