Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taking it about how you'd think a father would take it sir; he just got the news and kind of closed the door in our faces." The mayor again exchanged glances with his entourage.

"So, he's probably gonna take a lot of time grieving and such, right?" Mayor Laird was already sweating a bit in the morning sunlight. He removed a handkerchief wiping the area around his stubby neck.

"I can't exactly call it, Sheriff does what he wants and ain't nobody can tell him nothing. If you need something done, I'll do my best to help." Mooney was cringing inside knowing or rather sussing out the reason why they were standing in front of him so early in the day.

"WE WANT HIM OUT!"

"Excuse me sir?"

"Jeb, it's a goddam shit show around here lately and that's a bad look for our small, peaceful hamlet. Before that girl of his got herself killed, we were already trying to figure out how to get rid of him. Wyatt was good for his time, but we've gotta think about the future now."

"Sheriffs can't be fired; they have to be recalled."

"Fuck Mooney, this guy's got so much red on his ledger that it would be a hop, skip and a jump getting the damn district attorney on his ass for corruption! Now I feel bad about his kid dying and all, but with that nasty video put out by Red, we figured it would be a good time to make that push."

Deputy Mooney chaffed inside at the collective insensitivity of the men standing before him even though he hated Red with a passion when she was alive. Sheriff Reed an alpha male, was now seen as weak prompting these weasels to make a move on him politically.

"I work for him mister mayor; he might take it personal that we're even having this conversation."

"Want his job?"

Deputy Mooney froze in place staring at the assembled men standing before him flanking the mayor. All of them had served in local government for decades and were the powerbrokers of the small town of Maplewood one way or the other. This spoke to the validity of their claims to backroom meetings regarding the fate of Sheriff Reed.

Now they were offering a Faustian deal of sorts which stung all the more because he'd toyed with the idea of running for Sheriff a few times during Reed's tenure. Concern for the immediate welfare of his growing family kept Mooney subservient to a man he despised for far too long. Now he was being offered three metaphorical pieces of silver to betray that man.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath staring at the men gathered around him. Mooney glanced back over his shoulder finding some of the deputies watching in the station doorway.

"We want you to take up the job and uhm, you can be an interim Sheriff in the meantime. Make no mistake about it, Sheriff Reed is on his way out of Maplewood one way or another. If you want the job, it's yours and we'll even strap the rocket to your back come election time. Jeb, it's time for you to rise boy." Mayor Laird reached out placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Uh, thanks sir." Somewhere off in the distance "Flowers on the Wall" by the Statler Brothers was playing from someone's backyard.

"Jeb, you're the right man for the job; we're going out to talk to the "former sheriff" and let him know what's what here in Maplewood." With that, the mayor backed off with his entourage. Mooney watched the men file into two cars and drive off.

Standing there in the parking lot, the world suddenly felt a lot bigger to the interim Sheriff of Maplewood. He could feel a light breeze caressing his features as Mooney looked down at the interior of his cowboy hat before putting it on his head. He wondered if he should call and give his wife the "good news" but decided against it wanting to tell her face to face.

Mooney suddenly realized how much he liked being a deputy leaving the unwanted bureaucracy to the former sheriff while he hit the streets. Jeb Mooney was undeniably a man of the people but now he had been handed the world. He turned finding his coworkers lining the front of the building watching, most smiling.

"Alright now, uhm just go back to doing what you were doing fellas." Everybody filed inside leaving Deputy Jimmy doing a slow clap with a folder under his arm.

"That's enough; is that mine?" Mooney motioned towards the folder under his partner's arm.

"Yeah, you're gonna be surprised." Deputy Jimmy handed Mooney the folder watching as he reviewed the information.

"Shit, let's go pick her up."

************

"Yeah fuck that big dick biatch." Leslie was viciously pegging Humbert Jenkins in the school library. His narrow butt dipped up in the frame leaving the rest of his body hidden from view until Leslie leaned over grabbing a handful of his hair bringing his head up into view facing Red's phone.

"You're such a drama queen Hum-Bert." It almost sounded like she was singing the words before she redoubled her efforts thrusting wildly down into him from the mounted position.

He'd squirmed around a bit unknowingly making the plastic nub on her end of the strap-on give her waves of pleasure. She was sitting atop his back with a handful of his hair while the nails of her freehand dug into his throat. Red was laughing at the criminal comedy of their struggle against one another. Leslie went weak and rubbery in the knees for a few seconds, naturally succumbing to the waves of pleasure coursing through her voluptuous curves. Her face was a twisted mask of indescribable pleasure as the eighteen year old nearly swooned. She almost slid off his back onto the thin carpet of the library before tightening her fist around the handful of hair at his scalp.

She couldn't see herself obviously, couldn't see the hateful, animalistic furrow of her brow, ruddiness of the tinted bridge of her nose and crimson hue of her cheeks. Leslie Anne Kennedy was unaware of the dilated nature of her hazel colored eyes coupled with the wetness of her lips with a visible coating of saliva dribbling down her chin, its remnants raining down on her victim in rain-like droplets at each thrust. She'd never been with man in any capacity out of a vow to her deceased father, so everything came down to instinct. That fucking plastic nub was wreaking havoc with her clit making her addicted to the sensations running through her body. Her lower back was curved as she popped her wide hips getting everything, possible from the squirming nerd beneath her. Leslie grunted locking her knees into his sides going for broke.

"Come on Humbert...Don't give up on us now baby. Just focus on me Humbert. Just look into my eyes baby." Red snaked along the floor capturing his wrists, fully backing Leslie up. Leslie tugged and yanked at his scalp unwilling even to give him enough slack to look at her best friend's face.

"She's almost there...You're almost across the finish line. Just keep looking into my eyes Humbert." At this point, Leslie was so enraptured, it almost felt as if she would become incontinent. It felt like she would explode at any second with the building pulses radiating throughout her hourglass figure. She struggled hard biting her lower lip in a vain attempt to stifle a primal scream.

"Uh oh, I think he's starting to like it Leslie." She couldn't hear a thing over her own heavy breathing coupled with his huffs and labored whimpering.

"NO!! ...you're making me!" His denial made her redheaded accomplice laugh outloud in heckling, garish fashion.

"The body doesn't lie nerd boy. You're rock hard from having your shit hole stuffed." Red taunted as Leslie grabbed another handful of his hair trying her best to finish.

"I-I don't want this!!" Leslie squinted, working just that much harder for her reward.

"Cum for us Hum-Bert." Red jeered.

"NO!"

"Don't be a douche, come on and bust that nut for us Humbert." He was squirming, twisting uncontrollably underneath the second most beautiful girl at Maplewood High School. She couldn't hear the wet, oily impacts of her crotch smashing into his butt incessantly.

"Yeah fuck that big dick biatch." She opened her eyes finding him pushing back into the base of her mount.

The sight of this caused some indescribable emotion to well up inside her bosom as she gradually eased up on his hair. Leslie huffed as her lips curved into a wide open mouthed smile thinking he liked what she was doing for him.

"You're such a drama queen Hum-Bert." Red was catching everything on her phone, her own pale features flushed as she laughed hard.

The auburn haired beauty got busy jerking him off roughly almost matching Leslie's cadence while Humbert's cries went shrill and labored from the dueling sensations. The nasty sounds of her heart shaped butt slamming into him was all she could hear as a massive orgasm ripped through her body stifling any audible sound trying to escape her gaped maw.

Leslie slumped over his back still buried deep inside his bowels. Her highlighted brown mane hid her face from Red as she planted the lightest of kisses in the center of his sweaty back. It only lasted the briefest of seconds as she composed herself.

"Hey?"

"What?" Humbert answered, sobbing.

"You want a ride home?"

They would eventually take Humbert Jenkins home adding insult to injury by stopping for a small cheeseburger and soft serve cone at the local Dairy Queen. The only competition for the small outlet was Happy's and Tastee Freeze at the opposite end of Maplewood. Red picked the nascent eatery for its location obviously giving her time to gauge Humbert's mental state. Neither cheerleader wanted to be outed for what they'd horrifically done, but Leslie found herself stealing glances at the traumatized nerd.

After dropping him off, Red wanted them to hang out at her place, but she declined almost getting into a fist fight with the Alpha Predator. Red thought she might snitch reminding her brunette co-conspirator that she'd done the deed and would get hard time while she would get a slap on the wrist. Melissa Reed had no idea that her best friend wanted to get away from her to hide what'd happened.

An hour later, Leslie was frenetically getting herself off over and over again to the memory. Alone in the dark, she kept replaying it again and again recalling Humbert's meek overtures with addled, clarity. She remembered the hunger calling out to her again and again, making her wish she somehow had access to him, hours after the incident. The stunning brunette told herself, he wanted it.

Told herself they had this special connection.

"Humbert."

Of course she was wrong, and it took a karmic shit storm of epic proportions to bring her back to some semblance of sanity along with Red and her hated enemy for life, April. The truth was staring up at her beautiful face from her phone in a five minute clip.

Leslie Anne Kennedy was a rapist.

It was a little bit after seven in the morning, but she'd discovered the clip two hours earlier watching it continuously. She sat upright, Indian style in her spacious bed in a simple white t-shirt staring at the phone between her thighs. Her face was frozen, a mask of melancholy realization of her condition. She'd watched the clip countless times as her room went from the darkness of night to the beginnings of daylight.

"Yeah fuck that big dick biatch." Her voice radiated from the phone as the loop played again.

Leslie was wet.

Leslie suddenly scrambled from the bed into her bathroom kneeling raising the toilet lid, violently regurgitating. She could've attributed it to morning sickness, but the invisible truth lingered about her person. Another bout of vomiting hit her deep in the gut forcing her head closer to the open lid. The stunning brunette prayed to the porcelain goddess over and over again before plopping down on her butt next to the toilet. She flushed it thinking of her now deceased friend. Melissa Reed stood in front of her hours earlier poised and ready to end her life with a weapon stolen from her father's arsenal. Only her current condition saved her from death.

"Huh?" She was alerted to incessant ringing from her phone on the bed.

"Hello?"

"WHAT'S WRONG-WITH YOU?!! YOU ARE A DISGUSTING BITCH TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HIM!!" There was heavy sobbing on the other end of the line along with hoarse sounding screaming.

"Betty Joe?"

"YOU'RE EVIL LESLIE; A FUCKING MONSTER!! KEEP YOUR GODDAMN THOUSAND DOLLARS, BITCH!!"

There was no calming the hysterical cheerleader who'd come to realize what she'd idolized for so long. Betty Joe was the first person Leslie allowed to see her without the mask she'd worn since being gangbanged. She remembered the almost electric charge that came with the discovery of her affair with Sheriff Reed. That thought made her even sicker.

"Betty Joe, wait!"

"NO, FUCK YOU LESLIE; YOU'RE JUST LIKE THAT WITCH GIRL HUMBERT WAS DATING!! YOU BOTH NEED TO BE LOCKED AWAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!!" The line suddenly went dead, leaving the reflected image of her assault of Humbert on the face of her phone.

Leslie softly dropped her phone onto the bed between her thighs, palming her stomach. There was nothing left to do but wait.

"Humbert." She curled into a ball, weeping.

There was no denying what she was anymore under the skin and now the world knew it as well. There would be no returning to school, no graduation and no future outside of the life growing in her stomach. The horror and pain in Betty Joe's voice left her shook along with the fact that she'd been watching the clip of Humbert's assault on a loop.

Upon finding it on her phone shared with the world at large, Leslie felt this sort of numbness engulf her. Something intangible swallowing her whole as she watched herself become a monster born of her own hubris, selfishness, and naivety at keeping company with another monster in the form of Red. She took responsibility for her actions mentally knowing she'd stalked Humbert afterwards wanting more of that enticing feeling. Everything had become clearer as the haze lifted from her eyes leaving the stunning brunette with the sobering reality of her situation.

Leslie thought of the time spent equally stalking Red's father with the single minded mission of wrecking havoc on him after discovering the full power of her sexuality. It was an emotional campaign to enthrall a man old enough to be her father and leave him the moment he declared his love for her. She took insane pleasure in making Sheriff Reed bend his will and shirk duty to acquiesce to her wishes. The power high was a placebo for what she'd felt for Humbert Jenkins as the fifty something became her sexual plaything. Betty Joe happened upon their tryst and even this made her feel powerful.

Humbert Jenkins hadn't escaped the warped tsunami of their shared situation along with Red. He'd become sullen, angry, and particularly malicious towards her in the aftermath. Leslie knew the blame rested solely on her shoulders knowing that she'd feverishly coerced him into another assault where she went even harder than before. She hated herself for that insane feeling of ownership over her victim.

She hated the warped feelings that she convinced herself were pure love between assailant and victim. Red was incensed after finding out that she'd viciously pegged Humbert a second time. Leslie tried to play it off, but now in hindsight, the gorgeous brunette knew the evil wisdom that radiated from her BFF'S luminescent green eyes.

Things spiraled even further out of control allowing the third member of their forced trio to assert her malevolent influence on the dual queens of Maplewood High. April seemed to be there always at Red's side whenever they weren't at school, always glaring at her with this disgusting smile on her doll like face. Leslie realized all too late that her chubby top heavy foil was something else altogether.

April was on a campaign to utterly destroy the friendship and tear the cheerleaders apart. She'd become a nigh-ghoulish confidant feeding into Red's more destructive tendencies while apparently coveting Leslie's body as well. Engineering a horrific gangbang by most of her male peers at the high school wasn't enough for April. She targeted Humbert Jenkins with the specific intent of emotionally harming him to destroy Leslie as well.

It was a karmic choice that drove the cheerleader to appear in that boys locker room and give herself to the men present. She truly believed that Humbert might have died after being hit by a speeding car the one night they were together in true biblical fashion. The hands grabbing, groping, and tearing at the flimsy garment covering her body melted away in her mind's eye followed by the untold number of times she'd been screwed in the boy's shower.

Even Coach Hamblen couldn't resist the opportunity mauling her like a ragdoll until she figured out his identity. The allure of her curves nearly caused a miniature riot in the locker room that evening. Through it all, her eyes mostly remained on Red's impassive face as the malevolent cheerleader realized her dream finally sullying her only competition on campus.

Finding out she was pregnant was a jolt to the system hitting with the force of a lightning bolt. Things got real for the entitled trust fund princess after visiting planned parenthood a town over. After finding out that she was with child, there was never any doubt that she'd be keeping it. Part of her thought it might bring Humbert into her life, but realistically, Leslie saw this child as a chance for redemption.

Now, everything was out in the open and she didn't know if they would let her keep the baby locked away behind bars. Humbert would likely hate her for carrying his child to term. The law would rip her baby away placing he or she into foster care or something. Leslie felt sick again barely making it to the toilet. She worried her child would be traumatized upon finding out the details of conception.

"I'm sorry baby; I'm really sorry for everything bad I've ever done." Dark thoughts began to engulf Leslie's mind as she got up wiping her lips with a hand towel dropping it to the floor before walking into the kitchen.

She was audibly breathing threw her mouth as she watched herself open a kitchen drawer finding the silverware inside. Before she knew it, there was a knife in her hand as she blinked a little bit from the glare emanating from its highly polished surface. Leslie Anne Kennedy hit rock bottom going lower than everything that recently occurred in her life along with this staggering sense of guilt over what she'd done to Humbert Jenkins. There was really only one thing left for her to do. Leslie wanted more than anything with every fiber of her being to make things right in the world again.

In the end, the monsters always die.

"Oh, what are you doing with the knife?" Leslie blinked profusely finding the housekeeper Rosa standing at the kitchen entrance holding a bag of groceries.

It looked like she'd recently visited the local farmer's market. The housekeeper would sometimes prepare what she termed healthy meals for her charge.

"Uhm, I don't know Rosa." The housekeeper carefully placed the bag on the counter watching Leslie who stood there knife in hand with her opposite wrist upturned.

"OH I'M SORRY I DIDN'T CLEAN THE KNIFE GOOD ENOUGH; I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT RIGHT AWAY!!" Rosa kept her body at an angle reaching carefully for the knife. Leslie offered no resistance as it was softly removed from her grasp.

"I-didn't mean it Rosa." Leslie mumbled not realizing the slight confession of her intentions. Rosa wrapped her arms around the girl giving her a deep hug.

"Hey, it's okay, sometimes things get a little crazy alright? You're a good girl and I love you very much. That's why I'm making you posole tonight; I'm gonna make sure you have a cute, chubby little baby. But you've gotta promise me that you'll eat it all, okay?" Leslie suddenly hugged her caretaker back, tears running down her cheeks.