All Comments on 'Meaningless Kisses'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightover 1 year ago

Love love love a good Laura story. This was hot and tender and mischevious. Full of angst and freedom and your usual mastery of creating characters through dialect. Never stop being you.

Also reminds me that I’ve got my own sauna story to finish.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

I love erotic writing that's sexy without being raunchy. This is a fine example of classy erotic writing. It's also very hot and sexy. Brava!

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

More stories like this need to be written. Thank you for your honest characters and prose! You are a treasure.

voyeur73voyeur73over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed how you focused on Laura and Rachel, building out their personalities. The sex wasn’t rushed and had just the right level of detail for the vibe you were going for. Looks like a world of possibilities open up at the end.

CharmadilloCharmadilloover 1 year ago

I really like your characters. I was actually more interested in the conversation than the sex (I hope that doesn't sound like an insult, it's meant as a compliment).

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed; real characters who engaged erotically in real way. Please keep sharing

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Dialogue perfect; felt so real. You created 3 dimensional characters/setting. Would enjoy following each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lesbian story that is centered in women and their lives. Good.

rutherford366rutherford366over 1 year ago

Great story. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a treat for me as a man. I had never visited an all woman sex night at a gay sauna before. Marvellous experience and charming conversation. It was like being in a movie, the repartee was that good.

OmenainenOmenainenover 1 year ago

Excellent! I love the visuals, but as a representative of a sauna nation I have to point out that sex in the sauna is heart attack material to nearly anyone. Then again, these two are so young and healthy they can pull it off :-D

Thank you for participating in my event!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

Excellent setting and characterisation.

BramblethornBramblethornover 1 year ago

Great story and an excellent fit for the event theme too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Somehow it didn't feel like a realistic event for a newbie. Where was the embarrassment, the shyness, the angst?

4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...