Meant To Be Taken - 750

Story Info
Woman shares her rape fantasy with her willing husband.
760 words
4.29
9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is an entry for the 750-Word Project Challenge 2024

Laura's dream seemed to buffer as she slipped into semi-consciousness. She chased those precious moments as she began to reason her husband was stealing her pillow, jostling her head in the process. It wasn't until she felt her eyes being covered that the first twinge of panic hit square in the gut. She reflexively went to yank it off but was met with jarring resistance. Her arms were strung up above her head by plastic restraints that cut into her wrists. Now she was fully awake and ready to scream.

A hand slapped her before covering her mouth. Her assailant using his other hand to flip off the duvet and begin roughly massaging her crotch through the cotton briefs she wore to bed.

It was then in her abject fear that she remembered a conversation she'd had with Lewis, her husband, about sexual fantasies. Wanting him to be less vanilla and more aggressive, she'd described her fantasy of being taken by a stranger.

"Like raped in an alley?" She remembered him asking as they lay in bed after sex.

"Um, no- like more sensually,"

"So raped in a swanky hotel room?" He laughed when he was most uncomfortable.

And here she was, in a hotel room for the holidays, trussed up, blindfolded and vulnerable to an unseen aggressor. Lewis had come through she thought. Even half awake, piecing things together Laura knew she had to give in and play along. To remind herself of how to be, she pulled at her restraints and relished the pain in her struggle.

The hand came off her mouth, only to be replaced by a wad of fabric. The crude way it stuck in her throat made her anxious, but Laura was beginning to ride the terror for joy. She could taste sweat and piss and figured Lewis had gagged her with his underwear. Fuck he was really going for it tonight.

Her t-shirt was ripped from the neck down the middle, the shredded fabric tickling her exposed breasts as she felt her panties being lowered. Every inch revealed by the sliding waistband rippled with goosebumps as Laura began to anticipate penetration. Once past the ankle she eagerly spread her knees and arched her back. She felt like such a slut. Who offers themselves to a rapist like this? Laura reminded herself to put up a fight, she didn't want to ruin Lewis' effort after all.

She pulled her legs together, causing the encroaching figure to force them open as he mounted the bed. Her thighs were pressed to her chest, causing a gasp, and for a second the panic returned as she felt a cock head against her ass. Fumbling aside, she was finally penetrated and treated to an uneven fuck, a combination of loping swings and rapid stabbings. Her breasts were mangled and twisted as the pounding began in earnest, and she welcomed the strange intensity and pains that came with it. This was vastly different from the soft, generous lovemaking she was normally used to with Lewis, and she wondered how it felt for him to let the animal loose.

For her part, Laura was being edged. Deciphering the crudeness that developed the pain, that would be accepted as desire and transformed into lust. Then just as climax would near, that brutal cock would hit in a sore spot and send her reeling. She would moan and cry out at the discomfort, fooling herself into enjoying things she shouldn't.

It was grotesque and exquisite, and she would lose herself thinking about how she would feel in the morning; sad at the emptiness, aching and bruised but happy she could freely frig herself thinking about how she had been used.

In the moment she desperately wanted her clit to be touched but would have been mortified to be seen enjoying the assault. She scraped the zip ties against her flesh so she could feel something other than the relentless thrusting in her guts.

Soon and in silence, the assailant shot his load, pausing to milk himself in her cunt and giving her body some reprieve. He pulled out and let Laura feel his seed dripping down her asscrack, moving bedside and pulling out the gag to let her taste him. She sampled the softening cock and let happy tears fall beneath the blindfold. She loved her husband Lewis.

But when she felt the mattress move and a second cock push against her cum slicked ass, that initial terror returned.

Where was Lewis?

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers