Next

Story Info
My husband allows me to be a slut.
2.1k words
3.47
28.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NEXT!"

My coffee-colored nipples hardened on olive mounds. I palmed both, kneading my heavy breasts. My nipples tingled for a touch. I wanted him to pinch them to painful peaks but he was busy. His cock was working hard to destroy my tightness.

In the cheap motel, free to scream, I obnoxiously moaned from the hard thrusts he hastily delivered. His breath blew a ragged note across my cheek and I to his.

"Oooh.. Just like that," I purred, locking my ankles around his ass.

"Uh, ugh, uhh," came his response

The man was an Asian dream boat with a thin mustache. He swiveled his hips, pushing on with a throaty grunt. He pulled out and pushed my head down, smearing his seed across my chin. His grunts came in sync with his fap as he rolled his tip across my lips.

"Lick it clean," he breathlessly murmured.

"NEXT!"

Slump-shouldered, he took his leave and an older white gentleman appeared at my side.

"Look at that," he beamed, revealing a pearl-white set of false teeth.

Belly flopping onto the mattress, he looked at me like a meal to devour. He tossed my leg to the side, hunching to taste my sticky cunt.

My eyes drifted toward my husband, standing like a statue at my side. He wasn't happy about this. I saw the envious rage thumping across his temple in a vein threatening to pop.

Despite his irritation, he was hard as a rock. His cock teasingly swiped across my cheek. Gleefully, I shifted to take him into my mouth but couldn't provide a suction as the stranger nibbled my clit.

My vibrating Hmms and Mms buzzed across his tip as I suckled, flicking my tongue around his mushroom head. He enjoyed the tease. I could feel his balls tightening in my palm.

"Ooh, It feels so good," I confessed to his dismay.

Grasping my hair, he led his shaft into my throat, "Don't you dare cum," he murmured, nudging my head down until my nose touched his pubes.

Grudgingly, he fucked my mouth and I tried to fight my reflexes. I failed and flew backward to gasp for air. I bet I looked a mess as I spit out the phlegm and let it roll down my stomach. I was feining for an orgasm and lifted my knees toward my chest.

This man, despite my struggle, rewarded my defeat with lip sweeps over my pink button, wielding his tongue to polish my opening.

"Don't you fucking cum," my husband glared.

With clenched thighs, I groaned in agony. My orgasm was coming to a head and I dropped down. My eyes and cheeks held a redness from the tingly need to release.

"Uh, Ooh!" A gush of fluid I had reserved to lube the next cock poured from my opening and I saw the anger flash over my husband's face before his palm came down to grasp my wispy hair. I was a mess with strands sticking against my flushed cheeks.

"Fuck this, slut," my husband sneered toward the man, "Get up. This isn't a cuck buffet, use this useless bitch!"

Dazed from his order, the man lifted to mount me. He entered with a few thin inches, shoving to the hilt. His mixed strokes were off-beat, causing insanity to my need to cum.

"Come on, old man, fuck that silly slut!"

"Fuck her!" A young man shouted, joining in on the ruse while his friend stood at the foot of the bed.

The hottest part of his sex was the many sets of eyes watching his fragile pale body toil between my tanned thighs.

"Fuck the hell outta her, man, come on, fuck that cheating bitch!"

The man in question tried to push on despite my husband's anger. But their mocks at me and his frantic fucking continued with laughs and his was cock slowly went soft. I assisted by moving my hips. He reached down to kiss me and I quickly turned my cheek.

"Kiss him!" My husband ordered.

"Kiss him!" The young man said and the rest joined in with an order for me to perform.

With his permission and the thrill of humiliation, I gave the elderly man a sloppy kiss. His tongue slithered toward the back of my throat with a raunchy desire that enabled mine.

I should explain.

It's all too bizarre how I ended up this way with ten sets of lustful eyes watching my degradation and more to come.

Despite my consent in the matter, I was being used, not for my pleasure, but for my husband's. I had cheated on him. Why? Because I wanted to. I love sex, fucking, sucking, licking, cumming, you name it.

Ask my husband why and his answer is different.

"It's simple," he told my therapist a few weeks ago, "She's a childish slut who craves a man's attention."

My therapist, Dr. Geraldine Lewis, had turned a brighter shade of red from his assessment yet she didn't agree or disagree. I had been seeing her for years, she knew.

Oh, she knew me very well. I'd come to her feet three months in with a craving to taste her pussy. I still remember the way she crossed her legs and shook her head in denial. She was straight, every straight-laced woman was until I got a hold of them. The next session she gave in, hiking her skirt up while my tongue melted her to bits.

Dr. Lewis pretended it never happened the first time and couldn't bring herself to look me in the eye. After a while, she too craved my tongue and I was bringing a new toy to each session.

So, there, I cheated. It's not that big of a deal, right? But it wasn't just her, and twice would be forgivable. But there were more. A lot more, a total of sixty-six times I can remember, and when getting black-out drunk oh, how I forgot.

The number of men and women, I wish I knew, I lost count around affair number three. And who counts anymore? They were as useless to me right now as the men lined up by the queen bed, awaiting a shot at jizzing in or on me. I loved to fuck but love my husband.

So here I was, naked getting fucked by strangers. This was my punishment, so my husband said, and so far it was the best sentence I'd ever served.

I hunched up when I felt a slight warmth hit my cervix. The old man was on the brink of collapsing as the others cheered him on. Looking upon his wrinkled face, he gave me a crooked smile.

"You're not a bad fuck, little lady," the fragile man winked and took his leave.

I beamed from his comment but flinched as my husband blared, "NEXT!"

A large man landed on top of me and I squealed. He shoved his long pole inside me, hitting a spot I'd never felt before.

"Uhh!" I groaned from his weight and shrugged to be free, "He's uhm, get up..." I pushed, panting as his cockhead teased the bottom of my tightness.

"Don't look at me like that," My husband scoffed, "Isn't this what you write about? You love being treated like a cum disposal, don't you?"

I bobbed my head as my tits swayed from each pound, "Ugh! He's too big!"

He tossed both of my legs up, holding my ankles captive in his meaty fingers. Looking down, I attend to his cock pulling taut against my folds and stretching it out for his liking. The discomfort increased to a pang that I expressed with a whimper.

"Uh, hmm, It hurts. He's, ahh, God!" I felt something pop and a sensual appetite arose from the hard thrusts. I looked up wide-eyed at my husband.

"Fucking whore," came his response that deepened his handsome smirk.

Thankfully the big dick man was in a hurry. He pulled out with a heated expression, jerking his thick cock. He grunted and dotted his cream on my trimmed mound.

He took a moment to fiddle his finger across my clit. He mixed his sap with mine. Before I felt an inch of liking, my husband screamed, "NEXT!"

I tried to catch the ragged breath caught in my throat as the next man mounted me for usage. He dominated me, using my messy hair as reins for the ride between my legs. I cringed when he spat on me, landing the slimy fluid in my mouth.

Instead of compassion over my disgust, my husband rolled his palm over my face.

"There you go, slut," he chuckled, "Just like your fantasies. NEXT!"

I hadn't noticed his quick bust with so much jizz collecting on my walls.

The next was tall and black. Before I could take a glance at his pole, he deeply nestled it in. He nibbled my neck, fucking me slow and deep. His cock teasingly rolled out before shooting back fast. He humped like a beast as I hummed, letting drool drip out the corners of my mouth. Black men were my weakness. I could barely contain myself around them. The man shoved deeper and I felt his release rise warmer than most.

"She's a good girl," he commented to my husband.

I caught his eyes rolling, "NEXT!"

I fluttered with excitement when the next stranger bit my left nipple and crammed his six perfect inches inside of my sticky cunt. It was bliss and I reached to stick my husband's cock into my mouth. I slurped him up as the man's rich cum gushed around my outer lips. Another man wanted a taste of my sticky clit and I hummed my liking across my husband's shaft as excitement sent butterflies in my gut.

"NEXT!"

Another, I can't seem to remember.

"NEXT!"

More came and went, leaving me in a mess of jitters and wetting my body with cum.

"Next!"

The following jerked above me, calling me despicable names while his chubby friend mounted me to fuck. Their ordeal lasted the longest. They laughed, joked about my messy appearance, pinched my nipples hardened on my saggy tits. I grew juicier and hotter. I didn't flinch when the fat man came up to allow me a taste of my essence smeared over his small shaft. I sucked and bucked while his friend took me rough from behind.

"NEXT!"

My body was weak and my eyes closed as the next man entered me, holding my hips for a deeper thrust. The minutes went by as the calls came in for the next person to fuck me. Over and over, I was used by these men and my pussy was gushing from each hot fuck.

"NEXT!"

One humped like a rabbit, sending my head bouncing against the hard headboard. It added a delicious discomfort to my ravishment. He came as fast as he fucked. Hurrying to my face, he ordered me to open my mouth. I was lost in this control and obeyed, allowing his seed to collect salty against my tongue.

"Who's next?" He asked, giving my ass a swat.

One hurried to my mouth for a shot down my throat. By the time he came, another had entered me from behind, rushing cock in and out of my sore slit.

After an hour and multiple cocks, I turned on my back and saw the yellow glow from the tableside lamp. I swiped at my cum smeared eyes to get a clear view of the empty room as the last one rolled his hips, pounding out my tender folds and rubbing my overstimulated clit. I enjoyed the combo and groaned out in a hoarse voice.

When he was done, he swiped his cockhead across my clit and came to his feet.

"W-where's my-my husband?" I asked, leaning up on sore muscles.

Zipping up his pants, he shrugged and took his leave.

Alone, I was dazed, sweaty, and sticky while my pussy was gushing strange cum onto the sheets. I saw a sparkle that caught my eye and stumbled toward the table.

There lay my wedding ring, my house key, and a note that read:

My NEXT wife will not be a slut.

That wasn't part of the plan. He was supposed to love me through sickness and in heat, right? I misunderstood. I am still frequently satisfying my need for sex. I've tried dating but found no luck in this town. Everyone in my city knows a person that was in attendance at my gangbang, those who don't have seen parts of the four-hour footage online. No one wants a slut as a wife.